Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:18:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 822 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌  (Read 923773 times)
cryptomaddness

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 08:48:02 PM

Guys i'd really appreciate if you withdraw your coins from the pool, i'm having a bad time sending out all the giant transactions by hand.

I appreciate your trust, honestly, but the pool is no bank Smiley

thanks

oc

Not sure if you updated the daemon or not, but the old one had a send limit.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★  E S P E R S  ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
░▒▓▓▓▓        ▓▓▓▓▒░
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ★    ANN   |  CRYPTOCODERZ   |  TWITTER   |  FACEBOOK   |  EMAIL   |  EXPLORER     ★     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ptic-1

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 08:48:25 PM

Litecoin is going up because of ESP Cool

sorry to rain on your parade but we don't give a fuck about Litecoin.....we want satoshi only, not fucking Litoshi.....SATOSHI!!!!
Cant get it out of my head. Who is we is we you? One of devs might have cracked under pressure Cheesy Cheesy
and this
In a sense PoR will be a very different PoS.
However unlike PoS it will not be totally biased for large bag holders.
Also it will not have the eventual CPU usage pitfall of most current PoS systems while distributing the remaining amount of tokens to be generated at arelativity even rate with a bonus account to holders as a perk.
If you're interested in knowing exactly how the system well work just head over to our website and take look at the "Proof of" tab and select "Reliability"

█ B █ T █ C █12J89RucSq2vX5m5TcC5fP3PwVUrtWHn4c█ B █ T █ C █
CC-Resurgam

Activity: 406

I Shall Rise Again From The Ashes Of My Failures.

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2016, 08:48:38 PM

Guys i'd really appreciate if you withdraw your coins from the pool, i'm having a bad time sending out all the giant transactions by hand.

thanks

oc
We took care of the withdraw issue with @Novaexchange several days ago. please Re-compille the Daemon and the issues will be resolved.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄                  ▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄            ▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░▌        ▐░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌░▌     ▐░▐░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌▐░▌ ▐░▌▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌ ▐░▐░▌  ▐░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌   ▐░▌    ▐░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌     ▀      ▐░▌
▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌                                        ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
  ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀                  ▀    ▀                 ▀
     ▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
CryptoCoderz (OP)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 506

Coderz of the Crypto variety

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2016, 08:53:33 PM

sorry to rain on your parade but we don't give a fuck about Litecoin.....we want satoshi only, not fucking Litoshi.....SATOSHI!!!!
Cant get it out of my head. Who is we is we you? One of devs might have cracked under pressure Cheesy Cheesy
and this
Also it will not have the eventual CPU usage pitfall of most current PoS systems while distributing the remaining amount of tokens to be generated at arelativity even rate with a bonus account to holders as a perk.
If you're interested in knowing exactly how the system well work just head over to our website and take look at the "Proof of" tab and select "Reliability"

No team member or as you state "dev" has "cracked" under any sort of pressure.
Yes we are very busy and swamped with work but we are loving the communities response and support therefore we continue work and look forward to what the future holds.

NotYour Daddy IS NOT A DEV NOR A MEMBER OF THE TEAM NOR ASSOCIATED WITH CRYPTOCODERZ AT ALL. LET ME MAKE THAT BLATANTLY CLEAR!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
 ▀         

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀
▐░▌         ▐░▌ 
▐░▌          ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌
 ▀               ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▓▒░░ Secure Emailing
    ▓▒░░ Site-On-Blockchain
         ▓▒░░ Proof-of-Reliability
▓▒░░ HMQ1725
    ▓▒░░ CryptoCoderz
         ▓▒░░ Bitcointalk ANN
CC-Resurgam

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2016, 08:53:39 PM

and this
I believe by "we" he actually means the community. however He does not speak for the community as he is a troll. He as even said so multiple times. i can assure you he is not a member of the Dev team nor ever will be. the entire dev team keeps in close contact and would never do anything to damage our name. we do not support anything Not your Daddy says.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄                  ▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄            ▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░▌        ▐░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌░▌     ▐░▐░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌▐░▌ ▐░▌▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌ ▐░▐░▌  ▐░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌   ▐░▌    ▐░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌     ▀      ▐░▌
▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌                                        ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
  ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀                  ▀    ▀                 ▀
     ▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2016, 09:05:36 PM

thanks

oc
We took care of the withdraw issue with @Novaexchange several days ago. please Re-compille the Daemon and the issues will be resolved.

Did that already, but i'm still getting errors:

./Espersd sendtoaddress <address> 10000000
error: {"code":-4,"message":"Transaction too large"}

A pools wallet is always different than a exchange wallet, the pool has lots of utxo's...

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
ptic-1

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 09:07:29 PM

and this

No team member or as you state "dev" has "cracked" under any sort of pressure.
Yes we are very busy and swamped with work but we are loving the communities response and support therefore we continue work and look forward to what the future holds.

NotYour Daddy IS NOT A DEV NOR A MEMBER OF THE TEAM NOR ASSOCIATED WITH CRYPTOCODERZ AT ALL. LET ME MAKE THAT BLATANTLY CLEAR!
very well then, carry on your best weiter. Let us see se some skills

CC-Resurgam

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2016, 09:08:48 PM

thanks

oc

A pools wallet is always different than a exchange wallet, the pool has lots of utxo's...
I believe that is on your end of the client. The daemon is set to be capable of withdrawing 50 Billion at any given time. There might be some restriction on the Pools end that you would be able to change. We are willing to work with you to solve this however.

▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2016, 09:19:36 PM

thanks

oc

I believe that is on your end of the client. The daemon is set to be capable of withdrawing 50 Billion at any given time. There might be some restriction on the Pools end that you would be able to change. We are willing to work with you to solve this however.

Okay. Let me explain that one more time for you:

I'm doing this on the commandline:

And the daemon (your daemon, not the pool) is responding with:

Now let me explain what is happening here:

The Daemon is collecting available funds by connecting the hashes of the solved blocks, so if you like to send 10000000 funds, the daemon will connect as many inputs as needed until the 10000000 coins are reached. If those inputs are too many, the transactions would become too large and hence the error..

This has nothing todo with the cosmetical thing you did here:
https://github.com/CryptoCoderz/Espers/commit/f55488bf3e30c89ef5245ff35d3ca2fd976cfbda
Which simply lifts the cmdline limit of sending more coins, its just a pure check of the string..

As a pools' job is to solve as many blocks as possible, it always has lots of small inputs (solved blocks) and it will need to connect all those blocks in one transaction if someone wants to withdraw a lot of funds - which fails if the blocksize for example is exhausted (yes, thats why bitcoin needs/wants a bigger blocksize too)...

So instead of doing this:
https://github.com/CryptoCoderz/Espers/commit/f55488bf3e30c89ef5245ff35d3ca2fd976cfbda

You should be changing / rewriting this:
https://github.com/CryptoCoderz/Espers/blob/master/src/main.h#L30
and
https://github.com/CryptoCoderz/Espers/blob/master/src/main.h#L36

BUT - IF you change this, it'll be a hardfork as the old clients won't be capable of managing those transactions. Dogecoin had that issue way back too and they actually DID a hardfork to fix it...

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
theboccet
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 09:23:46 PM

I want to buy 300M ESP for 15ATP
If interested PM me.I send ATP coins with internal transfer in the exchange so please create an account in cryptomic.com before.

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦______
¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_
¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¯¯¯¯¯
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯
¦¦¦¦¦¯
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
MONETARYUNIT
.......for Me, U & Everyone.......
[/
tr8kr

Activity: 661
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 09:33:23 PM

BUT - IF you change this, it'll be a hardfork as the old clients won't be capable of managing those transactions. Dogecoin had that issue way back too and they actually DID a hardfork to fix it...

This need to be adressed quickly, this coin is young no need for consensus taking year of speaking...
ptic-1

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 09:54:58 PM
Last edit: April 24, 2016, 11:12:38 PM by ptic-1

The problem I see is that the block reward is too high which will keep the value low (less that 1 satoshi). Most sites don't want to have markets that are less then 1 satoshi since they would have to be special markets or traded against ltc.
I ran some more numbers
I as avarage miner am pulling 1 milion ESP per day. diff. being 20-30, with 100 kH/s ..
So the master hasher on suprnova pulls 20 mil. ESP with 2000 kH/s in 24hours
Code:
Price (LTC) 	Amount (ESP) 	        Total (LTC)  	 
0.00000013 38934883.18121224 5.06153481
40mil. for 15$

Giveaway was 303mil. per person (300 persons) which is 300+ days worth of mining with diff. 30. for me
The most faithfull btctalk forum persons got in Cool

As with 216 mil. ESP mined per day. there will be + 78 billion coins mined in 365 days. worth 27.594$ if 1 ESP is 10 litoshis and 1 LTC=3.50$
First giveaway was 100 billion coins. Each got 100+-$. not bad. might be good money for some and someone is most of the time willing to buy while its not that much for him.
And so life goes on Grin

CryptoCoderz (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2016, 10:22:34 PM

thanks

oc

Okay. Let me explain that one more time for you:

I'm doing this on the commandline:

And the daemon (your daemon, not the pool) is responding with:

Now let me explain what is happening here:

The Daemon is collecting available funds by connecting the hashes of the solved blocks, so if you like to send 10000000 funds, the daemon will connect as many inputs as needed until the 10000000 coins are reached. If those inputs are too many, the transactions would become too large and hence the error..

This has nothing todo with the cosmetical thing you did here:
Which simply lifts the cmdline limit of sending more coins, its just a pure check of the string..

As a pools' job is to solve as many blocks as possible, it always has lots of small inputs (solved blocks) and it will need to connect all those blocks in one transaction if someone wants to withdraw a lot of funds - which fails if the blocksize for example is exhausted (yes, thats why bitcoin needs/wants a bigger blocksize too)...

So instead of doing this:

You should be changing / rewriting this:
https://github.com/CryptoCoderz/Espers/blob/master/src/main.h#L30
and
https://github.com/CryptoCoderz/Espers/blob/master/src/main.h#L36

Please PM us, this is not a client issue, the block size is MUCH larger than other clients, for instance, 020Londoncoin has a MUCH SMALLER block size limit with a total coin coint of 200Billion, yet ALL OTHER MINING POOLS HAVE NO ISSUES WITH THE LIMIT WITHDRAWAL.

So before accusing us and pointing to github links that have nothing to do with anything we would request that you work with us to resolve the issue.

If a 9MB chain has NO ISSUES how in the hell does this 15MB chain limit have them???

Also a 303Million transaction size usually runs ~600 bytes..... Explain to me how 10Million is mor ethan 15MB seems like a gross error on your end.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
 ▀         

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀
▐░▌         ▐░▌ 
▐░▌          ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌
 ▀               ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▓▒░░ Secure Emailing
    ▓▒░░ Site-On-Blockchain
▓▒░░ HMQ1725
    ▓▒░░ CryptoCoderz
         ▓▒░░ Bitcointalk ANN
CC-Resurgam

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2016, 10:42:58 PM

This need to be adressed quickly, this coin is young no need for consensus taking year of speaking...
Do not worry. we are more then willing to help Ocminer fix this issue. as it is working fine on our end as well as on any Exchanges Daemon. it must be on the pools end. we will work with him when he PM's us so we can work this all out without bothering everyone on the forum and degrading each-other by playing the blame game.

▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 10:44:17 PM

I have to say though ever since you said you fixed the tx sending limitations my "latest wallet" has been having trouble sending anything over 100K coins, sometimes it will let you send 1Million after a lot of retrying sometimes it won't....

It gives the message of error tx too large then errors again, even when adding a manual tx fee per send the error still comes up saying tx too large, shit even 1Million is too large lol.
ptic-1

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 10:48:55 PM

LTC market isnt even that bad. LTC has liquidity round exchanges and a bit faster block-conformaton time.
http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/litecoin/#markets
http://ltc.blockr.io/

CryptoCoderz (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2016, 10:49:04 PM

I have to say though ever since you said you fixed the tx sending limitations my "latest wallet" has been having trouble sending anything over 100K coins, sometimes it will let you send 1Million after a lot of retrying sometimes it won't....

It gives the message of error tx too large then errors again, even when adding a manual tx fee per send the error still comes up saying tx too large, shit even 1Million is too large lol.

Novaexchange has not had any issues withdrawing well over 400 million in one shot.
In fact we just shot off another 303mill to another member.... daemon or full it worked fine..

Please advise

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
 ▀         

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀
▐░▌         ▐░▌ 
▐░▌          ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌
 ▀               ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▓▒░░ Secure Emailing
    ▓▒░░ Site-On-Blockchain
▓▒░░ HMQ1725
    ▓▒░░ CryptoCoderz
         ▓▒░░ Bitcointalk ANN
Nik4691

Activity: 352

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 10:49:23 PM

Also a 303Million transaction size usually runs ~600 bytes..... Explain to me how 10Million is mor ethan 15MB seems like a gross error on your end.
You have chunks of 500million coins from the premine, right? It's easy to send a 300million and the transaction will be of very small size.
The pool, on the other hand, has only chunks of 50k coins. To send the same amount, it will require to take into account 6000 different transactions.
CC-Resurgam

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2016, 10:49:27 PM

We have Been able to send 303Mil no problem please PM us and we will help you sort out this issue.

▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
CryptoCoderz (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2016, 10:54:18 PM
Last edit: April 24, 2016, 11:08:11 PM by CryptoCoderz

You have chunks of 500million coins from the premine, right? It's easy to send a 300million and the transaction will be of very small size.
The pool, on the other hand, has only chunks of 50k coins. To send the same amount, it will require to take into account 6000 different transactions.

Okay, lets say that 50K is ~600 bytes which is the same as our larger chunks.

That would then be 500K for 6KB, 5Million for 60KB, and 50Million for 600KB.... which is still well under the limit....

Mind you, after just looking it up, a mined block is ~226 Bytes...
So with some calculations 10 Million should be 46KB

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
 ▀         

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀
▐░▌         ▐░▌ 
▐░▌          ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌
 ▀               ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▓▒░░ Secure Emailing
    ▓▒░░ Site-On-Blockchain
▓▒░░ HMQ1725
    ▓▒░░ CryptoCoderz
         ▓▒░░ Bitcointalk ANN
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 822 »
  Print  

Jump to: