Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:54:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 822 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌  (Read 923761 times)
shojayxt
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 11:30:20 PM

Also a 303Million transaction size usually runs ~600 bytes..... Explain to me how 10Million is mor ethan 15MB seems like a gross error on your end.
You have chunks of 500million coins from the premine, right? It's easy to send a 300million and the transaction will be of very small size.
The pool, on the other hand, has only chunks of 50k coins. To send the same amount, it will require to take into account 6000 different transactions.

Okay, lets say that 50K is ~600 bytes which is the same as our larger chunks.

That would then be 500K for 6KB, 5Million for 60KB, and 50Million for 600KB.... which is still well under the limit....

Mind you, after just looking it up, a mined block is ~226 Bytes...
So with some calculations 10 Million should be 46KB

You can't just take the size of a mined block and multiply it like you did.  There are numerous factors that determine the size of a block.  The block size is not a static number but is dynamic with it's value dependent upon a number of different factors.  Instead of trying to explain it myself I'll just point you to this link which does a good job of explaining http://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/41196/how-is-the-size-of-a-block-calculated  This is for bitcoin but the logic still applies.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DigitalCurrencyConsultant

Activity: 671
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 11:33:53 PM

well I am glad we are all playing nice and trying to work together to solve issues  Grin Grin Grin kudos to ocminer and cryptocoderz dev

coingecko

on the moon yet?[/center]

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 11:36:56 PM

Also a 303Million transaction size usually runs ~600 bytes..... Explain to me how 10Million is mor ethan 15MB seems like a gross error on your end.
You have chunks of 500million coins from the premine, right? It's easy to send a 300million and the transaction will be of very small size.
The pool, on the other hand, has only chunks of 50k coins. To send the same amount, it will require to take into account 6000 different transactions.

Okay, lets say that 50K is ~600 bytes which is the same as our larger chunks.

That would then be 500K for 6KB, 5Million for 60KB, and 50Million for 600KB.... which is still well under the limit....

Mind you, after just looking it up, a mined block is ~226 Bytes...
So with some calculations 10 Million should be 46KB

You can't just take the size of a mined block and multiply it like you did.  There are numerous factors that determine the size of a block.  The block size is not a static number but is dynamic with it's value dependent upon a number of different factors.  Instead of trying to explain it myself I'll just point you to this link which does a good job of explaining http://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/41196/how-is-the-size-of-a-block-calculated  This is for bitcoin but the logic still applies.

Thanks for the input I am sure the resource you provided is greatly appreciated

coingecko

CC-Resurgam

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

I Shall Rise Again From The Ashes Of My Failures.

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2016, 11:40:28 PM

You can't just take the size of a mined block and multiply it like you did.  There are numerous factors that determine the size of a block.  The block size is not a static number but is dynamic with it's value dependent upon a number of different factors.  Instead of trying to explain it myself I'll just point you to this link which does a good job of explaining http://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/41196/how-is-the-size-of-a-block-calculated  This is for bitcoin but the logic still applies.
It is true that The block Sizes are more dynamic then static however the point still remains the same. The fact that the average payout for our 303 Million ESP Tx's ~600 Bites. Stands to reason that sending 10Mil should not be anywhere NEAR 15+MB. again however. we are willing to work with OCminer and anyone else having these issues. Just PLEASE PM us and work with us. this very well may be an issue on our end. however every Bit of information we have received indicates that it is the pools end. Therefore we CAN NOT fix what we cant see is broken.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄                  ▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄            ▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░▌        ▐░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌░▌     ▐░▐░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌▐░▌ ▐░▌▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌ ▐░▐░▌  ▐░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌   ▐░▌    ▐░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌     ▀      ▐░▌
▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌                                        ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
  ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀                  ▀    ▀                 ▀
     ▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
donnyespo

Activity: 827

Twitter: @bitcoin_dad

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 11:52:44 PM

ive sent a few 200-300m transactions from Nova recently without any issues but havent tried from the QT

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
CryptoCoderz (OP)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 506

Coderz of the Crypto variety

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2016, 01:18:53 AM

Litecoin is going up because of ESP Cool

sorry to rain on your parade but we don't give a fuck about Litecoin.....we want satoshi only, not fucking Litoshi.....SATOSHI!!!!
Cant get it out of my head. Who is we is we you? One of devs might have cracked under pressure Cheesy Cheesy
and this
In a sense PoR will be a very different PoS.
However unlike PoS it will not be totally biased for large bag holders.
Also it will not have the eventual CPU usage pitfall of most current PoS systems while distributing the remaining amount of tokens to be generated at arelativity even rate with a bonus account to holders as a perk.
If you're interested in knowing exactly how the system well work just head over to our website and take look at the "Proof of" tab and select "Reliability"

No Seriously, are you fucking retarded???

Where and when do you see me claimining to be part of the ESP team?

You should really take some bloody English grammar lessons before commenting........

"We" was used in the broader sense of ESP holders....

I am not part of the ESP team and never will be

I AM A PROUD TROLL
...........and fools like you should do the world a favor by removing yourself from the gene pool...............

Now go away and die somewhere...............

Such anger, much amaze, so wow.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
 ▀         

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀
▐░▌         ▐░▌ 
▐░▌          ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌
 ▀               ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▓▒░░ Secure Emailing
    ▓▒░░ Site-On-Blockchain
         ▓▒░░ Proof-of-Reliability
▓▒░░ HMQ1725
    ▓▒░░ CryptoCoderz
         ▓▒░░ Bitcointalk ANN
CC-Resurgam

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2016, 01:19:44 AM

@EVERYONE
Sadly the message we received from Yobit that said ESP will be listed in two days was false. They actually meant two BUSINESS days. Meaning It will not be listed until Mon-Tue. Sorry for the confusion.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄                  ▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄            ▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░▌        ▐░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌░▌     ▐░▐░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌▐░▌ ▐░▌▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌ ▐░▐░▌  ▐░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌   ▐░▌    ▐░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌     ▀      ▐░▌
▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌                                        ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
  ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀                  ▀    ▀                 ▀
     ▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
bluedude

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

y²=x3+ax+b, a=0,b=7

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 01:20:08 AM

Any news on the next distribution yet?
bluedude

y²=x3+ax+b, a=0,b=7

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 01:22:28 AM

@EVERYONE
Sadly the message we received from Yobit that said ESP will be listed in two days was false. They actually meant two BUSINESS days. Meaning It will not be listed until Mon-Tue. Sorry for the confusion.
Right, you get  another 2 days to arrange some BTCBTCBTC then  Wink
CC-Resurgam

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2016, 01:23:57 AM

We will announce it all tomorrow. with a detailed Explanation of rules. As well as a competition that will take place all next week.
We want to see the community grow while we develop the functionalities we promised. (the competition will take place all next week the giveaway will take place some time after that.)

▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
CC-Resurgam

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2016, 01:24:52 AM

@EVERYONE
They have already been payed on Fri. They told us two days. they meant two business days.

▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
bluedude

y²=x3+ax+b, a=0,b=7

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 01:25:56 AM

We will announce it all tomorrow. with a detailed Explanation of rules. As well as a competition that will take place all next week.
We want to see the community grow while we develop the functionalities we promised. (the competition will take place all next week the giveaway will take place some time after that.)
Thanks for the update. Will check back tomorrow then.
bluedude

y²=x3+ax+b, a=0,b=7

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 01:27:24 AM

@EVERYONE
They have already been payed on Fri. They told us two days. they meant two business days.
I meant I get some time to arrange the BTC for yobit, as I dont trust the novaexchange.
CryptoCoderz (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2016, 01:30:55 AM

@EVERYONE
I meant I get some time to arrange the BTC for yobit, as I dont trust the novaexchange.

Sounds about right.

@EVERYONE

If you paid Friday, then that means that they will take use the BTC to buy disco biscuits on Monday, Party on Tuesday and then list ESP on Wednesday.................

Sounds about right.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
 ▀         

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀
▐░▌         ▐░▌ 
▐░▌          ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌
 ▀               ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▓▒░░ Secure Emailing
    ▓▒░░ Site-On-Blockchain
▓▒░░ HMQ1725
    ▓▒░░ CryptoCoderz
         ▓▒░░ Bitcointalk ANN
CC-Resurgam

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2016, 01:31:18 AM

@EVERYONE

Sorry Was confused there for a second Wink

@EVERYONE
Right, you get  another 2 days to arrange some BTCBTCBTC then  Wink

If you paid Friday, then that means that they will take use the BTC to buy disco biscuits on Monday, Party on Tuesday and then list ESP on Wednesday.................
Probably Smiley

▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 01:36:09 AM

So by tuesday or wednesday, ESP will start trading on Yobit, why do I sense of a surge  buying of ESP on LTC market soon @ novaexchange?

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 01:39:47 AM

on Novaexchange the man calling himself David the owner has been nothing but nice and helpful. They gave us a base market so i do give them a thumbs up. Don't bash something cause it's new
Coingather.com Esp is also listed on btc /ltc/ and a esp base market (go show bitcointalk user rapta some love)
bitsquare.io
and soon to be yobit

Espers has done awesome

coingecko

CryptoCoderz (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2016, 01:50:49 AM

So by tuesday or wednesday, ESP will start trading on Yobit, why do I sense of a surge  buying of ESP on LTC market soon @ novaexchange?

Lol, will definitely be interesting. Though the price is not something that we are focusing on it is very interesting to see how users trade.
Gives us a feel for the chain's acceptance.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
 ▀         

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀
▐░▌         ▐░▌ 
▐░▌          ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌
 ▀               ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▓▒░░ Secure Emailing
    ▓▒░░ Site-On-Blockchain
▓▒░░ HMQ1725
    ▓▒░░ CryptoCoderz
         ▓▒░░ Bitcointalk ANN
Thunderhead

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 01:55:21 AM

Guys for the new wallet update 8.0.3, is to be done the same way as 8.0.2 , just click?
MEDVEDja

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 02:10:35 AM

during three days, we can still get on the C-Cex https://c-cex.com/?id=vote Wink

Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 822 »
  Print  

Jump to: