Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:23:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473051 times)
eskiboy

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 09:14:19 PM

GTFO man, the amount of bs in this thread is ridiculous
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 09:38:32 PM

Agreed. Probably because they don't have it!  Tongue

On the business registration I asked the same question...

The business is not a new registration, it's been running the XPY.io platform (not XPY the coin) and so it was actually registered sometime in 2014, right now a name change to "Ionomy" is in progress and it is not completed or showing online yet. This was the official response from Huey in Slack.

Why would you put your faith in a company when user ionomy was unable to get that information and share it here, like he said he would?

Why did he just say that instead of providing us that information so that we can see i for ourselves and find out how official this is and who is willing ot put their names on it?

Its not forget who uses the ionomy handle? They don't want to say that either. Maybe this means later one of the 3 or so using the handle can say it wasn't me that said that?

Someone from here joined their slack and asked this question who uses the handle only to be met with negativity and trash talk. MrCoins said slack channel was friendly.

So again. Who uses the ionomy handle?
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 09:39:59 PM

forgive me if someone else has asked this question.

what is the relationship between this project and the paycoin scam ?

As far as I know the people who tryed to save what was left from paycoin after the Garza scam finally left the coin behind and are trying to create a whole new coin with new features and new developers. To bad that because of so many people are yelling scam and a not to active topic starter, the topic is turning into a namecalling contest.

I say it is legit and could have a future but needs better communication.

Why would the people who failed at adding new features and developers to paycoin succeed now?

How long does it take them to answer a simple question? How will they be able to do anything that is actually hard?
Paycoin was doomed from the moment the scam came out. Because there where so many involved some people stood up and tryed to save what was left of it. It didn't work out. That's why they abandoned it. It is not fair to call these people scammers just because they tryed to save a scammed coin. Not fir the coin but for the people involved.
I agree there is a lack on communication. They obviously chose to mainly start this topic as a announcement topic only. It's there good right if they want it this way imo. They have stated several times to go to their Slack channel if you have questions. They choose to do it this way and it's not their fold that many people here don't want to go to that Slack channel to have their questions answered. In stead of going there they're just calling ion a scam. Not fair imo. But I will probably be called a shill for stating this. Because that's just the way some people react in this place. Smiley

Why do you and mr. coins keep saying that like it matters?

the user that started this thread was in here answering questions, and specifically said that he would come back to this thread and post an answer to a specific question. He still hasn't done that.

"tryed to save what was left of it" is also a big red flag to me. It WAS doomed from the start, and people that fell for it and/or wasted time or energy trying to fix show a severe lack of intelligence for wasting their time/falling for such an obvious scam.

IF they are completely separate, they should be yelling and screaming it out loud to show and prove to everyone that they are completely separate.

Even if they do that, I seriously question the intelligence of anyone getting into this particular type of business with people stupid enough to get scammed by Garza with paycoin. The fact that they are starting the same half-truth and question avoidance characteristics of GAW is another big red flag. How many red flags is too many?

Failures can reveal what we need to accomplish to achieve our goals or even what’s the best route to reach that target. Failures can reveal unexpected gaps in our competencies to reach our shared goals, competencies that we need to address if we are to succeed in our collective efforts. Is failure and trying again a reason to question one's intelligence? Keeping the community together using the staker platform xpy.io was the right decision and the only way to start a new project. A coin will not succeed without a community.

Believing that hashlets existed is reason to question one's intelligence. Taking a year to "fix" xpy and not accomplishing anything is reason to question someone's intelligence. Being unable to provide proof of the company's registration 48 hours after saying you would is reason to question someone's intelligence and/or integrity.
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 09:42:18 PM

What is the relationship between this coin's devs and PayCoin (XPY) ?

The coin developer for ION has zero relation or affiliation to anything related to Paycoin or XPY.

So this Adam Matlack is a different Adam Matlack? Smiley

Adam helped write and edit the whitepaper, but is not a coin developer.

So if Adam "Paycoin" Matlack just wrote the ION whitepaper, who exactly is hiding behind the username ionomy here? A little bit of transparency would be nice.
Otherwise people could get the idea that ION is Paycoin 2.0

Adam could be it too and speaking in thirdperson about himself. Thats the problem with a multi user handle they can be anonymous with no accountability.

Next question the premine set aside. Exactly HOW much and WHAT funding is being given to the ionomy core players i.e. the team. Publish what each is being "paid".
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 8908

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2016, 11:39:40 PM

Failures can reveal what we need to accomplish to achieve our goals or even what’s the best route to reach that target. Failures can reveal unexpected gaps in our competencies to reach our shared goals, competencies that we need to address if we are to succeed in our collective efforts. Is failure and trying again a reason to question one's intelligence? Keeping the community together using the staker platform xpy.io was the right decision and the only way to start a new project. A coin will not succeed without a community.

There was nothing to reveal. It was obvious to anyone who didn't have their Garza™ blindfolds on. You want to trust someone who couldn't figure the basics despite the facts staring in their face - fine. You won't be able to make it look like an accomplishment though.
Mr-Coins

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2016, 11:50:05 PM

Same people who kept paycoin on life support after Garza left (since about a year ago) and failed are now asking for money for this new ionomy project. I'm sure Mr-Coins will offer you some spin on that, but this is a cold hard fact. Don't get distracted by shills.

That's correct suchmoon. Read all my tweets on ION / Ionomy and you'll be fully informed.

Oh wait... There aren't any? Maybe suchmoon can explain.

Or maybe a case for Mulder and Scully? Smiley

P.S. This is NOT investment advice.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2016, 12:56:26 AM

Same people who kept paycoin on life support after Garza left (since about a year ago) and failed are now asking for money for this new ionomy project. I'm sure Mr-Coins will offer you some spin on that, but this is a cold hard fact. Don't get distracted by shills.

That's correct suchmoon. Read all my tweets on ION / Ionomy and you'll be fully informed.

Apples and coconuts. I'm not talking about your twitter, why do you even bring that up? I'm talking about your posts in this thread. You are trying to subvert every inconvenient question. Just like this one by bringing up twitter for no reason.
philakone

Activity: 266
Merit: 266

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 01:44:14 AM

SCAM COIN STOP POSTING IN THIS THREAD. LET IT DIE OFF ALREADY
cryptonikus

Activity: 595
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 08:35:47 AM

looks bad really. Goodbye.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
.DeepOnion.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★  .❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!.
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
such-a-spoon

Activity: 6

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2016, 08:41:35 AM

The business is not a new registration, it's been running the XPY.io platform (not XPY the coin) and so it was actually registered sometime in 2014, right now a name change to "Ionomy" is in progress and it is not completed or showing online yet. This was the official response from Huey in Slack.

Why would you put your faith in a company when user ionomy was unable to get that information and share it here, like he said he would?

Why did he just say that instead of providing us that information so that we can see i for ourselves and find out how official this is and who is willing ot put their names on it?

Its not forget who uses the ionomy handle? They don't want to say that either. Maybe this means later one of the 3 or so using the handle can say it wasn't me that said that?

Someone from here joined their slack and asked this question who uses the handle only to be met with negativity and trash talk. MrCoins said slack channel was friendly.

You are a moron. Why don't you see for yourself the slack channel instead of 2nd views from the gang temperement here, that just about sums up (some) of the cesspit talk that goes on here. I am recording all of the ionomy slack channel and there was just one shit for brains in the channel being minniemouse who was rude, he is a halfwit within the channel to other community members too, he only has two brain cells and one of those is out on loan. So o0o0 get your factoids straight.
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 08:50:25 AM

You are a moron. Why don't you see for yourself the slack channel instead of 2nd views from the gang temperement here, that just about sums up (some) of the cesspit talk that goes on here. I am recording all of the ionomy slack channel and there was just one shit for brains in the channel being minniemouse who was rude, he is a halfwit within the channel to other community members too, he only has two brain cells and one of those is out on loan. So o0o0 get your factoids straight.

Yeah, the ION slack channel is a haven of sanity and intellect. Much better than this forum full of fudders and trolls who once again want to destroy a great coin! I also like the ION Coin subreddit.
http://reddit.com/r/IONcoin

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 09:09:03 AM

So the question was indeed answered then correct? Because the user here that was going there asking the questions says it was side stepped and was refused answering. And yes he mentioned minniemouse the moron.

So am i incorrec that there was an answer given? Because the asker posted here saying there was none.
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 09:24:27 AM

I've questioned the delays, the BCT ann is "unattended" so the time lapse is not unexpected. It being unattended is not ideal and even though slack is always there, not many people actually use it.

So, we need the company number and a place to search it right?

In the UK, you can setup a legit company for just £20, so it doesn't really prove anything to me.

I didn't say anything about having to prove it to you.

I asked them because they made the claim that they have established a registered company in Singapore.

No one else made that claim, they did.

I have asked for details to verify that claim.

At this time it appears they have nothing to back it up with.

It ain't rocket science, y'know :-)

How about my simple question of who uses the ionomy bitcoin talk handle? Is it adam matlack? others.. can they end their post with -adam matlack etc...

This is a simple quesiton. Maybe the person in their slack channel can ask this. I believe they don't want to answer it as it shows accountability. Being able to hide being ionomy as someone else gives them security. If they believe in their project say who they are.

I asked, they wouldn't answer. They even had the nerve to bad mouth the ICOcountdown guy for hiding behind a handle. Yet the ionomy handle does the exact same thing. Paycoin logic at its finest.

There you go such a spoon.. still unanswered and cryptobuds was the most patient, calm and polite of all of us.

Ionomy should identify and they should be answering questions here. Unless the intention is just to use the place for advertising to get people to their walled controlled garden of eden? Garza did that too and it was misused.

Also Ionomy did promise to provide "here" the details and search link of the site. Regardless as to if the 1st post says not attended they made the claim of this promise so should be followed through with.
ICOcountdown.com

Activity: 1008

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2016, 09:26:00 AM

Still no answers? I guess there are no answers to be given  Cheesy

https://medium.com/@icocountdown/ion-coin-warning-cb686fb6e7a4#.ef3cifqhb

p.s. I'm still waiting for my beta invite guys.

Mr-Coins

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2016, 11:12:53 AM

Apples and coconuts. I'm not talking about your twitter, why do you even bring that up? I'm talking about your posts in this thread. You are trying to subvert every inconvenient question. Just like this one by bringing up twitter for no reason.

My advice is plain and clear:

Never invest in anything that doesn't feel safe or is outside of your comfort zone. Only invest what you can afford to lose - not a penny more. All crypto projects are EXTREMELY high risk. If in doubt, step back and wait a few months and review if need be, or just move on.

How many times do I have to state this?
ICOcountdown.com

Activity: 1008

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2016, 11:13:47 AM

My advice is plain and clear:

Never invest in anything that doesn't feel safe or is outside of your comfort zone. Only invest what you can afford to lose - not a penny more. All crypto projects are EXTREMELY high risk. If in doubt, step back and wait a few months and review if need be, or just move on.

How many times do I have to state this?

Some are higher risk than others, this project is off the scale.

o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 12:02:39 PM

Im curious as to how this will ever be supported just hear me out.

People are swapping xpy to ion. Its even been suggested to those that don't have the requirement to buy it cheap xpy that is and trade.

Its blackcoin with masternodes. Now i don't know if its had a wallet created or the source cloned of if this is their intention when they find a dev.
- so they are selling something that isn't out its just a whitepaper theory.
- nothing is actually going to happen with the coin unless they find a dev to do what they want
- you are trading xpy for basically blackcoin that isn't blackcoin in price or community since its a fork.

How are they ever going to sell this to any game companies to use at all...? Questions
- why would i use a direct fork coin with no dev and just whitepaper theory when i can use - digibyte, gamecredits, hyper, bitcrystals?
- They say its targetted at mobile games market.. what makes it targetted at mobile games? Any crypto is targetted at mobile games.. they are "crypto-currencies" hence money. Its like saying the government printed special paper notes only to be used to buy cars, and this one is to buy food.. money is a purchase system.

Im still completely stumped on this and can only come up with 1 conclusion.
- xpy shat its pants and died.
- those with xpy don't want to just move on and accept it as a loss. They have thus tried to do an asset transfer in hopes others join in to raise the price and mitigate their losses.
- those that had xpy couldn't get the market to rise so need to transfer to another coin to realise any profits or hope of equalising their loss.
- they want people in the slack channel where they can show only the good side in hope to get more people on to help them achieve the above. Replying here is detrimental to that goal.
Mr-Coins

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2016, 01:09:57 PM
Last edit: April 24, 2016, 01:27:48 PM by Mr-Coins

Im curious as to how this will ever be supported just hear me out.

People are swapping xpy to ion. Its even been suggested to those that don't have the requirement to buy it cheap xpy that is and trade.

Its blackcoin with masternodes. Now i don't know if its had a wallet created or the source cloned of if this is their intention when they find a dev.
- so they are selling something that isn't out its just a whitepaper theory.
- nothing is actually going to happen with the coin unless they find a dev to do what they want
- you are trading xpy for basically blackcoin that isn't blackcoin in price or community since its a fork.

How are they ever going to sell this to any game companies to use at all...? Questions
- why would i use a direct fork coin with no dev and just whitepaper theory when i can use - digibyte, gamecredits, hyper, bitcrystals?
- They say its targetted at mobile games market.. what makes it targetted at mobile games? Any crypto is targetted at mobile games.. they are "crypto-currencies" hence money. Its like saying the government printed special paper notes only to be used to buy cars, and this one is to buy food.. money is a purchase system.

Im still completely stumped on this and can only come up with 1 conclusion.
- xpy shat its pants and died.
- those with xpy don't want to just move on and accept it as a loss. They have thus tried to do an asset transfer in hopes others join in to raise the price and mitigate their losses.
- those that had xpy couldn't get the market to rise so need to transfer to another coin to realise any profits or hope of equalising their loss.
- they want people in the slack channel where they can show only the good side in hope to get more people on to help them achieve the above. Replying here is detrimental to that goal.

I'd like to answer some of your questions, I am not part of the Ionomy organisation, but i have been doing my homework, and so the following is the best I can come up with so far:

1) The BlackCoin POS + DASH Masternodes is not just an idea, it is working already and is on testnet, and has been for some weeks.
2) The ION coin dev was found a long time ago, the work on the coin code core is already complete and being tested.
3) ION is neither BlackCoin nor DASH, it is a combination of the two. It's not simply a direct fork of either.
4) Initially the coin will be used for Ionomy own-made/developed games.

The reason for the new coin, ION, I suspect is:

The XPY.io platform as a platform, was successful (in it's own way, not as in it made XPY great), it's just the coin it was built around, XPY, was rotten.

The team behind the platform XPY.io are the team behind ION. They have been around for more than one year and have already gained a sizeable and loyal community for their efforts.

This is not investment advice.

Disclaimer: Never invest in anything that doesn't feel safe or is outside of your comfort zone. Only invest what you can afford to lose - not a penny more. All crypto projects are EXTREMELY high risk. If in doubt, step back and wait a few months and review if need be, or just move on.
Mrdeeds

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 02:25:25 PM

Yeah, the ION slack channel is a haven of sanity and intellect. Much better than this forum full of fudders and trolls who once again want to destroy a great coin! I also like the ION Coin subreddit.
http://reddit.com/r/IONcoin

Lol. Trollz gonna troll...
You're e great one. :p

(                       incent                       )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BETTER LOYALTY THROUGH SMARTER REWARDS
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2016, 04:27:15 PM

Are you minniemouse? If not then there are at least two "shit for brains". Math much?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: