Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:48:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473054 times)
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 10:39:24 PM

No, I don't agree. This thread is about ionomy. Matlack is involved in ionomy. Matlack was HEAVILY involved in the failure that is paycoin. I will repeat it over and over again in hopes that some newcomer who has never heard of paycoin knows exactly who they are getting into business with.

This thread is about ionomy -
Mattlack was heavily involved in the failure of paycoin [-] => only assumption => offtopic, has to do with an project called paycoin, GAW thread is an place where it is ontopic too. Where now??? One place please!
You will repeat it over and over
  • => which will be over and over only assumtipon until proven and you will be over and over offtopic. If these guys would at least know how to moderate .... I assume your luck they dont Smiley

I have no troubles if you post it here, we only needed an clarification what is here ontopic and what is offtopic. Paycion/GAW is offtopic for me in this thread, for suchmoon ionomy is ontopic in GAW thread, why are you confused then?

That is certainly not an assumption. He is on record as saying he lost money to garza. He was a member of the paycoin foundation. he worked with Joe Mordica after it was known that the data center was fraudulent.

If you can't see how these things are relevant to Matlack's character and knowledge and how that impacts the viability of ION, that's fine, but it is most certainly on topic, and will be brought up by me.
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 10:44:22 PM

I was reffering to the part "like Jason just said..." . What did simdude say?

Nobody ever said they are nice people  Cheesy, you don't need to go from one extreme to the other, I must admit to like you more now then before. Sarcasm is way better than low level trashtalk.

I'm glad our friendship is blossoming, I didn't want you to be a sad panda!

Anyway, I don't agree with you that discussing Matlacks past involvement with Paycoin and GAW(if there is any, I don't have proof but find it very odd that he went into business with Mordica who was Garzas number 2, hat robbed him of a shit ton of money) is off topic. It is very much relevant, in my opinion.

But we don't have to agree, we just have to be friends!

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2016, 10:52:00 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2020, 11:47:35 PM by suchmoon

Edited 2020-11-28 to fix a broken image

Edited 2020-11-28 to fix a broken image
boki15

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 10:56:16 PM

No, I don't agree. This thread is about ionomy. Matlack is involved in ionomy. Matlack was HEAVILY involved in the failure that is paycoin. I will repeat it over and over again in hopes that some newcomer who has never heard of paycoin knows exactly who they are getting into business with.

This thread is about ionomy -
Mattlack was heavily involved in the failure of paycoin [-] => only assumption => offtopic, has to do with an project called paycoin, GAW thread is an place where it is ontopic too. Where now??? One place please!
You will repeat it over and over
  • => which will be over and over only assumtipon until proven and you will be over and over offtopic. If these guys would at least know how to moderate .... I assume your luck they dont Smiley

I have no troubles if you post it here, we only needed an clarification what is here ontopic and what is offtopic. Paycion/GAW is offtopic for me in this thread, for suchmoon ionomy is ontopic in GAW thread, why are you confused then?

That is certainly not an assumption. He is on record as saying he lost money to garza. He was a member of the paycoin foundation. he worked with Joe Mordica after it was known that the data center was fraudulent.

If you can't see how these things are relevant to Matlack's character and knowledge and how that impacts the viability of ION, that's fine, but it is most certainly on topic, and will be brought up by me.

Come on, don't jump from one point to another. You are misleaded to think that I do not see the point you are reffering too. I will help you, as thread creator fails by any meaning to take care of the thread.

Suchmoons signature has an great link:
BitcoinTalk rules: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703657.0

Did you ever look over there, I assume you did, you just do not care to follow them, you even do not want to try, correct?

This is for the thread creator:
1. No zero or low value, pointless or uninteresting posts or threads.
If you create an thread, take care about it. If ionomy team never wanted to be represented here, why did you open this thread?

2. No off-topic posts.
If we do not agree, team bitcointalk can decide whatever they want. I do not plan to ask mods about it as I do not care.

3. No trolling.
Even me has to laugh about this one, but it is an rule, guess this one will be even harder to speak about if we can't agree on on-/offtopic question

12. No duplicate posting in multiple boards (except for re-posting it in the local language boards if it's translated).
suchmoon clearly stated that GAW thread is correct place for the accusations we discuss about, here is wrong

23. When deciding if a user has broken the rules, the staff have the right to follow their interpretation of the rules.

26. Local thread rules, if stated properly when the thread was started, specific enough and don't conflict with the forum rules, have to be followed.
Ionomy thread creator did not define any, I assume this one can be ignored, just writing it for the case it is not

32. Posting multiple posts in a row

I think this as edition would be usefull, as most here never read bitcointalk rules and now we have such discussions like what is ontopic and what is offtopic.

Q: Why haven't you banned <insert scammer username here> who is an obvious scammer?
A: Possible (or real, not for me to decide) scams are not moderated to prevent moderator abuse. If we start picking out which ones we call "scammers" and ban, we would make a lot of decisions based on biased opinions.

Q: Do you moderate/delete (possible) FUD, accusations and untrue information?
A: No. We don't have enough time to check every single piece of information and verify the validity of the sources. Also, just like scams - too much room for bias and abuse.

However, trolling isn't allowed. If a user is habitually posting obviously false nonsense just to stir up trouble, then it's considered trolling, which is prohibited. Such cases should be thoroughly documented in the report though (There are tons of reports that just say "trolling", but moderators don't have time to look through each user's post).

Q: Someone insulted me. Why aren't you deleting his post/thread?

A: Possible (since we don't have the time or resources to check) insults are also allowed as long as they contain any kind of constructive opinion, info or something else substantial and aren't off-topic. For example, posting something like "you are dumb" will be deleted as it contains no meaningful content. However, if the post is somehwere along the lines of "You are dumb. This is wrong because this website/thread/etc. has explained it's not right", it's in most cases accepted.

Q: What about deleting DOXes?
A: Nope, we don't delete them either as long as they are on topic and the information can be obtained legally (no SSNs for example). Why? Because such doxing is just compiling information about a user already available publicly, often via search engines.

@suchmoon: thx for the update
Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 11:08:43 PM

If you have a problem with my posts, report them to the mods. You saying that Matlack's past has nothing to do with the purpose of this thread does absolutely nothing to me except make me question your intelligence, but I will not speak any further on that since that is definitely off topic for ionomy (unless you are a developer for the coin)
boki15

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 11:21:08 PM
Last edit: May 16, 2016, 11:36:40 PM by boki15

If you have a problem with my posts, report them to the mods. You saying that Matlack's past has nothing to do with the purpose of this thread does absolutely nothing to me except make me question your intelligence, but I will not speak any further on that since that is definitely off topic for ionomy (unless you are a developer for the coin)

lol, no, I am not going to report it. I quoted your post for one purpose, next post after I posted you bitcointalk rules, you just follow them and break it. Why do you do it? Does this make you more trustworthy?

Now this is amazing, you want to question my inteligence  Grin ?

I am really sorry that you keep meaning as very important job, I mean something like this Smiley, please use your time more usefull, life is wonderfull

I was reffering to the part "like Jason just said..." . What did simdude say?

Nobody ever said they are nice people  Cheesy, you don't need to go from one extreme to the other, I must admit to like you more now then before. Sarcasm is way better than low level trashtalk.

I'm glad our friendship is blossoming, I didn't want you to be a sad panda!

Anyway, I don't agree with you that discussing Matlacks past involvement with Paycoin and GAW(if there is any, I don't have proof but find it very odd that he went into business with Mordica who was Garzas number 2, hat robbed him of a shit ton of money) is off topic. It is very much relevant, in my opinion.

But we don't have to agree, we just have to be friends!

I am very happy to hear this my friend. I am glad that we do not missunderstand each other.
Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 12:07:30 AM

The only rule i break is posting multiple times in a row. I do that when I quote multiple posts at a time, and no mod has ever said anything because I don't have a sig campaign. I will refrain from doing that to keep your panties unbunched.

People have accused me of trolling before, for calling out scams that were obvious to me and all ended up being scams, so if that's why you quoted the rules, you are the one he is posting off topic, and you are keeping some excellent company like all the genius investors of successful companies like Neo and bee, Active Mining, GAW, BFL, and so on.

Back on topic.

Adam Matlack is a developer of ION. Adam Matlack either lost hundreds of thousands of dollars in Paycoin, or was heavily involved in the scam. In one situation he is too stupid to successfully run a coin, in the other he is too scummy. Invest at your own peril.
boki15

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 12:24:57 AM

The only rule i break is posting multiple times in a row. I do that when I quote multiple posts at a time, and no mod has ever said anything because I don't have a sig campaign. I will refrain from doing that to keep your panties unbunched.

People have accused me of trolling before, for calling out scams that were obvious to me and all ended up being scams, so if that's why you quoted the rules, you are the one he is posting off topic, and you are keeping some excellent company like all the genius investors of successful companies like Neo and bee, Active Mining, GAW, BFL, and so on.

Back on topic.

Adam Matlack is a developer of ION. Adam Matlack either lost hundreds of thousands of dollars in Paycoin, or was heavily involved in the scam. In one situation he is too stupid to successfully run a coin, in the other he is too scummy. Invest at your own peril.

Hey listen Smiley my friend, I am really not telling you how to behave or which rules to follow or what to do, like suchmoon was telling me or any other preacher on bitcointalk and there are many, trust me Smiley . You do not need to excuse yourself for your doings here or where you break rules. I am very happy that my posting in this useless thread at least had something postitive, an bitcointalk member will use better this forum from now on.

@ionomy team
If you do not take care about this thread, I will ask moderation to lock it until you publicly decide if you want to be represented here or not, which for sure does not exclude if someone who can take care about an thread opens a new one, maybe selfmoderated would be best. I am not getting to moderate it for you like it seems to happen currently, only bitcointalk members discuss with each other, no sign of ionomy and it slipps off, getting into offtopic. Members do not follow bitcointalk rules and nobody will remind anybody of anything if there is no thread moderation and you really cant expect bitcointalks mod to look over and moderate, its not his/her job.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 12:33:06 AM

Back on topic.

Don't forget that right after he got scammed out of hundreds of thousands of dollars he became business partners with Garza's number 2 guy, who knew about the fake mining and lied to all the customers for weeks on end. Not really sure which one is worse.

Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 12:40:32 AM

Back on topic.

Hey listen Smiley my friend, I am really not telling you how to behave or which rules to follow or what to do, like suchmoon was telling me or any other preacher on bitcointalk and there are many, trust me Smiley . You do not need to excuse yourself for your doings here or where you break rules. I am very happy that my posting in this useless thread at least had something postitive, an bitcointalk member will use better this forum from now on.

@ionomy team
If you do not take care about this thread, I will ask moderation to lock it until you publicly decide if you want to be represented here or not, which for sure does not exclude if someone who can take care about an thread opens a new one, maybe selfmoderated would be best. I am not getting to moderate it for you like it seems to happen currently, only bitcointalk members discuss with each other, no sign of ionomy and it slipps off, getting into offtopic. Members do not follow bitcointalk rules and nobody will remind anybody of anything if there is no thread moderation and you really cant expect bitcointalks mod to look over and moderate, its not his/her job.

There is no reason for this thread to be locked. This is to announce the ION coin, and even though the ICO was supposed to end today, no coins have been distributed due to the competence we have been trying to warn people about. And even after those coins are released, it is still common for the thread to stay open for further discussion of the coin.

And your posts have actually been completely useless because I will continue my regular posting style elsewhere, I just didn't want to give you in your duty of deputy forum police anything to whine about here.

Back on topic.

Don't forget that right after he got scammed out of hundreds of thousands of dollars he became business partners with Garza's number 2 guy, who knew about the fake mining and lied to all the customers for weeks on end. Not really sure which one is worse.

No need to debate which one is worse, they all point rational people to making the right decision about the viability of this coin.

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 12:44:16 AM

Back on topic.

@ionomy team

Please stay on topic and discuss ION. Have you invested in ION? What are your thoughts on the project? You only seem to attack people's approach to their posts but never really post anything relevant about ION. Or haven't lately at least.

I gotta admit friend, all this ragging is getting quite annoying. I'm starting to question if you were paid or influenced some other way to come here and derail the thread and take it off topic to the point of wanting to close it.

This thread should remain open so ALL potential investors can see all the information at hand, ask questions if need be (although they will not get answered) and make their decisions. Why do you feel you have the authority to come in here and spout off the rules and COMPLETELY take the thread off topic? If it annoys you, get answers to the questions and report back. Otherwise, why are you really here? For the "holier than thou" attitude?

I can't figure out the mission you are on but it feels strangely like when someone who ran another similar coin paid people to disrupt Suchmoon's GAW thread. What a ya think?

ladrx

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 12:49:37 AM

Rumor has it that the launch has been postponed.

LOL, see my earlier post re: trainwreck

Adam Matlack 1/5/2014: "Not but 30 seconds later, the Holy Spirit slapped me upside the head and said "what are you thinkin'? What are you doin'?" It was an emphatic "NO". And I got - just guilt started to cover me"
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2016, 01:00:44 AM

I can't figure out the mission you are on but it feels strangely like when someone who ran another similar coin paid people to disrupt Suchmoon's GAW thread. What a ya think?

Yep, EvilPanda/bitgeek thread police in full force:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=720844.msg8485126#msg8485126
Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 01:06:21 AM

Is there an actual point to this 2000 first blocks being mined in total secret?

Will this generate coins that they will claim are "not a premine?"

where are the coins for the ICO coming from?

I guess I could be a little positive and say that at least they figured out whatever mistake they just discovered before it was able to do any damage, but not being able to get the coin started on deadline is telling, even if it was for the right reasons.
simdude

Activity: 97
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 01:10:44 AM

I guess I could be a little positive and say that at least they figured out whatever mistake they just discovered before it was able to do any damage, but not being able to get the coin started on deadline is telling, even if it was for the right reasons.

Can you show me where this deadline is. I want to be able to show them that they messed up...
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2016, 01:17:42 AM

Can you show me where this deadline is. I want to be able to show them that they messed up...

The ICO is being conducted on ionomy.com. All ICO coins will be delivered after the close of the coin offering on May 16.

https://ionomy.com/about/roadmap

ION launch coincides with open ionomy.com registration, followed by the first game release on the platform.

May 14, 2016. The ionomy comes to life via blockchain technology, coupled with ionomy.com platform features. ION ICO coins are distributed, the platform opens for advanced staking, the exchange goes live, and electrons begin flowing.
Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 01:34:35 AM

You are correct, I didn't realize that the deadline laid out on the roadmap was the 14th, I took team ion people saying the coins would be out today at their word, which I guess I should have known was silly.

Are you a different Jason than the one Matlack mentioned? If you are the same Jason, what were the adjustments that were made?
Bige086

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 01:43:03 AM

Update:
http://i67.tinypic.com/vo9b2f.jpg
simdude

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 01:47:10 AM

You are correct, I didn't realize that the deadline laid out on the roadmap was the 14th, I took team ion people saying the coins would be out today at their word, which I guess I should have known was silly.

Are you a different Jason than the one Matlack mentioned? If you are the same Jason, what were the adjustments that were made?

The coin dev named the coin Ion which was incorrect they had him change it to ion. Something insignificant but it would of caused issues for users if they changed it later. Might as well get it all right before it goes out. Still some small things he missed but not enough to slow the coin release down. What is happening from this point on i don't know. But i will post here as soon as they post the coincode and the wallets.
simdude

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 01:49:07 AM

The ICO is being conducted on ionomy.com. All ICO coins will be delivered after the close of the coin offering on May 16.

https://ionomy.com/about/roadmap

ION launch coincides with open ionomy.com registration, followed by the first game release on the platform.

May 14, 2016. The ionomy comes to life via blockchain technology, coupled with ionomy.com platform features. ION ICO coins are distributed, the platform opens for advanced staking, the exchange goes live, and electrons begin flowing.

Thank you i will forward this on to get a response.
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: