Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:12:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473060 times)
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 04:50:43 PM

Why should I buy ION for games when there is BTC games already? If it was that platform that was so great, why the coin? Why not build the platform around BTC? Makes no sense to me. If this was just the platform, people could care less. The fact you all think you needed to create yet another coin is quite baffling.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 04:51:58 PM

Agreed. Probably because they don't have it!  Tongue

On the business registration I asked the same question...

The business is not a new registration, it's been running the XPY.io platform (not XPY the coin) and so it was actually registered sometime in 2014, right now a name change to "Ionomy" is in progress and it is not completed or showing online yet. This was the official response from Huey in Slack.

Why would you put your faith in a company when user ionomy was unable to get that information and share it here, like he said he would?

Why did he just say that instead of providing us that information so that we can see i for ourselves and find out how official this is and who is willing ot put their names on it?

Its not forget who uses the ionomy handle? They don't want to say that either. Maybe this means later one of the 3 or so using the handle can say it wasn't me that said that?

Someone from here joined their slack and asked this question who uses the handle only to be met with negativity and trash talk. MrCoins said slack channel was friendly.

So again. Who uses the ionomy handle?

You are a moron. Why don't you see for yourself the slack channel instead of 2nd views from the gang temperement here, that just about sums up (some) of the cesspit talk that goes on here. I am recording all of the ionomy slack channel and there was just one shit for brains in the channel being minniemouse who was rude, he is a halfwit within the channel to other community members too, he only has two brain cells and one of those is out on loan. So o0o0 get your factoids straight.

Minniemouse? Welcome to your own thread.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2016, 05:03:57 PM

I'm on slack LOL
maxsinner

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 05:12:14 PM

People still not giving up on this? My scam-o-meter shows 10/10
Madness

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

My goal is becaming a billionaire.

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2016, 05:24:12 PM

Given the number of trolls congregating here, this looks interesting

Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 05:26:45 PM

given the number of trolls here, this looks interesting

Yup, us "trolls" that saw how "interesting" GAW was from the beginning lurking around are definitely a reason to invest here.
Madness

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2016, 05:27:47 PM

Yup, us "trolls" that saw how "interesting" GAW was from the beginning lurking around are definitely a reason to invest here.

So you think every new coin launch is now automatically a scam?

Every post you make puts this to the top of altcoins list, great publicity for free, not your intention?

Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 05:33:31 PM

Every post you make puts this to the top of altcoins list, great publicity for free, not your intention?

They probably are all scams, but the coins that are made by the people complicit in and/or too stupid to see the GAW scam for what it was especially so. Making sure people are able to see our very simple, basic, and unanswered questions is definitely my intention.
jpass022

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 05:38:15 PM

Why should I buy ION for games when there is BTC games already? If it was that platform that was so great, why the coin? Why not build the platform around BTC? Makes no sense to me. If this was just the platform, people could care less. The fact you all think you needed to create yet another coin is quite baffling.

Why should you buy BTC games when there are already FIAT games available?
Madness

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2016, 05:42:38 PM

They probably are all scams, but the coins that are made by the people complicit in and/or too stupid to see the GAW scam for what it was especially so. Making sure people are able to see our very simple, basic, and unanswered questions is definitely my intention.

It's unfair to brand people who get scammed as stupid. It happens everyday to the best of us.

The paycoin links here do require attention, but it doesn't mean its automatically a scam.

skinnyboy

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2016, 05:55:50 PM

It's unfair to brand people who get scammed as stupid. It happens everyday to the best of us.

The paycoin links here do require attention, but it doesn't mean its automatically a scam.

I don't think everyone here has labelled it a scam yet, though there are a few.  Even I may have used the word.

There are elements that are, or ought to be, of concern to people potentially buying into this though.

So far, despite claiming to be a registered company, in Sngapore, there has been no evidence forthcoming to back up that assertion, though the latest suggestion was that they were actually renaming their XPY.io company to IONOMY PTE, the name given in their TOS.

There's so far little evidence of any actual working code, or a working game, yet they're here asking for (unless I've forgotten the numbers) close to $1000000 from their ICO.

They've also failed to answer questions put to them by the bitcoin community, on the public forum where they came asking for that money, instead there has been a stream of "community members" coming here telling everyone that it's great, that they should just trust the ionomy team etc, and claiming that anyone who wants to know anything should go to their walled garden (sorry, Slack channel) for more details.

Apparently, despite reports of a number of the ionomy team being rather polite, if evasive, there are also people reporting that there have been several occasions of abuse towards people who have asked questions.

There's more, but that's enough things in themselves to be cause for concern, for the time being at least.

Anyone considering getting involved should probably approach with extreme caution.  Or send me your money, which is just as likely to benefit you in the long run.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2016, 05:55:58 PM

How about people who were trying to support the scamcoin for a year after everyone was aware it's a scam? Perhaps you could give us permission to label them as untrustworthy at least?
Madness

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2016, 06:14:07 PM

How about people who were trying to support the scamcoin for a year after everyone was aware it's a scam? Perhaps you could give us permission to label them as untrustworthy at least?

A coin is just tech. You don't get scammed by a coin, you get scammed by a person.

Why would someone who got scammed automatically be untrustworthy?

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2016, 07:02:18 PM

A coin is just tech. You don't get scammed by a coin, you get scammed by a person.

We're not talking about someone who merely go scammed. The SEC claims GAW had up to 10k potential victims. Most of them did not kiss Garza's ass, did not threaten unbelievers, did not shill a year after Garza left. The 100 or so still hanging out around ION are a special group who are not trustworthy for a number of reasons. However you are welcome to give them your money if you insist. No need to rationalize that.

boki15

Activity: 742

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 07:20:07 PM

Guy on the left is Adam Matlack, one of the authors of the ION whitepaper.
Guy on the right is Josh Garza, GAW CEO.
On this picture it does not look to me like Garza is scamming Matlack. It more looks like they are both posing in a photoshopped picture they used to make customers believe their unplugged ASICs were mining in a real datacenter. Which they were not.
Now tell me again: Why you would trust Matlack and ION?  

My friend Smiley , I hope you don't dream about Adam too Smiley, lol
simdude

Activity: 97
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 07:20:48 PM

On this picture it does not look to me like Garza is scamming Matlack. It more looks like they are both posing in a photoshopped picture they used to make customers believe their unplugged ASICs were mining in a real datacenter. Which they were not.
LOL When did Adam Become Joe?
Madness

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2016, 07:21:36 PM

What is the incentive to make up these lies?

At least let people make up their own minds without the misinformation.

pcminerx

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 07:23:08 PM

https://i.imgur.com/hqTkVl1.jpg

Matlack is not in this picture, Franzl
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 07:23:38 PM

Just checked in Slack and Adam Matlack is not in that picture.

Why would anyone trust you when you peddle these lies? What is the incentive to make this stuff up?

Another one of the scammers then. They all worked at GAW.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Madness

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2016, 07:26:41 PM

Just checked in Slack and Adam Matlack is not in that picture.

Why would anyone trust you when you peddle these lies? What is the incentive to make this stuff up?

Another one of the scammers then. They all worked at GAW.

I had to go check and found you just outright lied.

You are no better than any other lying scammer.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: