Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:25:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473054 times)
WildShark

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2016, 01:53:27 AM

Can you show me where this deadline is. I want to be able to show them that they messed up...

Get Ready.

The ion ICO has now completed and the the ION blockchain is live. Within the next 12 hours we will be uploading the source code to the github repository (found here: https://github.com/ionomy/ion) and activating the wallet download page on ionomy.com.

Following the wallet release, the ionomy.com team will be processing the bonus Stakers from Atoms, enabling the exchange, Staker deposits, and activating the withdrawal and deposit systems. Expected time to complete is 8 to 12 hours post wallet launch to ensure all systems are available and functioning.

Notifcations will go out for both the Wallet release and Coin distribution, separately. We advise users who would like to begin staking locally to download their wallet in advance and sync the blockchain. This will ensure everybody is ready to begin staking their ICO coins immediately on their local system, should they choose.

Get in touch.

Have questions? Contact us at support@ionomy.com, or visit our slack channel. The slack invite form can be found at slack.ionomy.com. Simply follow the instructions in your invite email to join the conversation!

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
simdude

Activity: 97
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 01:54:44 AM

Can you show me where this deadline is. I want to be able to show them that they messed up...

Get Ready.

The ion ICO has now completed and the the ION blockchain is live. Within the next 12 hours we will be uploading the source code to the github repository (found here: https://github.com/ionomy/ion) and activating the wallet download page on ionomy.com.

Following the wallet release, the ionomy.com team will be processing the bonus Stakers from Atoms, enabling the exchange, Staker deposits, and activating the withdrawal and deposit systems. Expected time to complete is 8 to 12 hours post wallet launch to ensure all systems are available and functioning.

Notifcations will go out for both the Wallet release and Coin distribution, separately. We advise users who would like to begin staking locally to download their wallet in advance and sync the blockchain. This will ensure everybody is ready to begin staking their ICO coins immediately on their local system, should they choose.

Get in touch.

Have questions? Contact us at support@ionomy.com, or visit our slack channel. The slack invite form can be found at slack.ionomy.com. Simply follow the instructions in your invite email to join the conversation!

Thank wildshark.

I guess this is a valid response.
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 01:59:34 AM

Get Ready.

Get in touch.

Hmm, what to believe this, or the popup you get when you try to download the wallet that says

Wallet download will become available after coin launch.
Please check back soon.

I feel bad for the people who aren't going to be able to sync and start their wallets as soon as the others due to the unannounced time frames everything will take place in. I hope it doesn't cost anyone too many coins.
boki15

Activity: 742

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 02:11:21 AM
Last edit: May 17, 2016, 02:23:28 AM by boki15

The only rule i break is posting multiple times in a row. I do that when I quote multiple posts at a time, and no mod has ever said anything because I don't have a sig campaign. I will refrain from doing that to keep your panties unbunched.

People have accused me of trolling before, for calling out scams that were obvious to me and all ended up being scams, so if that's why you quoted the rules, you are the one he is posting off topic, and you are keeping some excellent company like all the genius investors of successful companies like Neo and bee, Active Mining, GAW, BFL, and so on.

Back on topic.

Adam Matlack is a developer of ION. Adam Matlack either lost hundreds of thousands of dollars in Paycoin, or was heavily involved in the scam. In one situation he is too stupid to successfully run a coin, in the other he is too scummy. Invest at your own peril.

Hey listen Smiley my friend, I am really not telling you how to behave or which rules to follow or what to do, like suchmoon was telling me or any other preacher on bitcointalk and there are many, trust me Smiley . You do not need to excuse yourself for your doings here or where you break rules. I am very happy that my posting in this useless thread at least had something postitive, an bitcointalk member will use better this forum from now on.

@ionomy team
If you do not take care about this thread, I will ask moderation to lock it until you publicly decide if you want to be represented here or not, which for sure does not exclude if someone who can take care about an thread opens a new one, maybe selfmoderated would be best. I am not getting to moderate it for you like it seems to happen currently, only bitcointalk members discuss with each other, no sign of ionomy and it slipps off, getting into offtopic. Members do not follow bitcointalk rules and nobody will remind anybody of anything if there is no thread moderation and you really cant expect bitcointalks mod to look over and moderate, its not his/her job.

Please stay on topic and discuss ION. Have you invested in ION? What are your thoughts on the project? You only seem to attack people's approach to their posts but never really post anything relevant about ION. Or haven't lately at least.

I gotta admit friend, all this ragging is getting quite annoying. I'm starting to question if you were paid or influenced some other way to come here and derail the thread and take it off topic to the point of wanting to close it.

This thread should remain open so ALL potential investors can see all the information at hand, ask questions if need be (although they will not get answered) and make their decisions. Why do you feel you have the authority to come in here and spout off the rules and COMPLETELY take the thread off topic? If it annoys you, get answers to the questions and report back. Otherwise, why are you really here? For the "holier than thou" attitude?

I can't figure out the mission you are on but it feels strangely like when someone who ran another similar coin paid people to disrupt Suchmoon's GAW thread. What a ya think?

I have no feeling to discuss with you my investments, but to make you happy, no, I did not and I even do not have an account there currently. What about you?

You only seem not to understand, boy, I talked about bitcointalk rules and you and me and suchmoon and everybody should follow these rules and if you do not like them, open an thread and complain to moderation.

Exactly what you do is banned and there you have, an reason to ban you. You complain that I take it offtopic where I point you to the rules by asking not to go offtopic, you seem to have some broken logic in your head.

Same broken logic makes you breaking next rule of this wonderfull forum. Do you think I work for you or anybody else to report things on? lol, if, then I would do it for community and the way I do it not the way someone dictates me.

Why I am here? Because suchmoon was so wise to attack me for my opinion to stop harrasing bitcointalk members, suchmoon even opened an thread about this issue, which still not closed or renamed, suchmoons new thread is about misleading information and use it against other user (me) Smiley. Why? Because I expressed my opinion and top of that, it was missunderstood and flipped around. I am just here because so many people comaplained and were telling there are 9 trolls, bitcointalk is bad, no rules .... thats all not true, there are no 9 trolls, even suchmoon is also serious and nice in replies, I assume we just had an missunderstanding in an bitcointalk manner, I am good with it and it is forgotten.

But you continue to push confrontation Smiley, why? What is your goal? Do you think I will stop because you tell me to do so? I do not know, maybe it is really time to ask bitcointalk moderation who are you guys to exclude rules on you and to let you bash on every bitcointalk user, who are ie. you to do it?

I can't figure out the mission you are on but it feels strangely like when someone who ran another similar coin paid people to disrupt Suchmoon's GAW thread. What a ya think?

Yep, EvilPanda/bitgeek thread police in full force:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=720844.msg8485126#msg8485126

I do not want to missunderstand. Do you invite me to post there or do you try to assume that me is bitgeek Smiley ?

EDIT: I think I got it, but do not understand then why do you link an message? If it is about closing it, then I would say it should have been done much earlier and it was correct to link it to GAW thread (just in case that you only wanted to listen to my opinion)

EDIT2: Maybe before you make another assumption, maybe you really could handle it out NP per PM with me, like I suggested you long time ago. I do not hide myself and have no troubles to tell you who I am. I though you know it, but you constantly repeat yourself with him/her. PM me and ask me what do you want to know before making such pointless accusations, btw why do you do this?
Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 02:36:42 AM

I think we need someone with a better grasp of the english language to be the deputy forum police. It's pretty clear that he was comparing your forum policing/distracting from actual issues about ION to people who were paid by Josh Garza to do the same in the GAW thread.

To keep things on topic Wildshark, where did that post come from and where can we witness this "live" ion blockchain in all of it's glory?
boki15

Activity: 742

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 02:43:55 AM

I think we need someone with a better grasp of the english language to be the deputy forum police. It's pretty clear that he was comparing your forum policing/distracting from actual issues about ION to people who were paid by Josh Garza to do the same in the GAW thread.

To keep things on topic Wildshark, where did that post come from and where can we witness this "live" ion blockchain in all of it's glory?

Now again an stupid assumption Smiley, @suchmoon please confirm that you mean exactly what is stated by Phildo, lol. You assume that I am payed  Roll Eyes, I am waiting for your evidence IamSoMrSmart

What about you? Payed by or anybody to post anything? Anywhere? What about you investing into xpy, did you invest Smiley ? How much did you loose? What about ion? You deny to answer if you have an account or not, even not if you invested into ion, did you?
Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 02:52:42 AM

Now again an stupid assumption Smiley, @suchmoon please confirm that you mean exactly what is stated by Phildo, lol. You assume that I am payed  Roll Eyes, I am waiting for your evidence IamSoMrSmart

What about you? Payed by or anybody to post anything? Anywhere? What about you investing into xpy, did you invest Smiley ? How much did you loose? What about ion? You deny to answer if you have an account or not, even not if you invested into ion, did you?

Me investing in xpy is definitely off topic for this thread, since I have nothing to do with the development of ION, please stay on topic.

Besides being off topic, I have already answered that question in this thread, wouldn't want to be accused of spamming.

Anyone seen this live blockchain?
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 05:02:19 AM

Thread should be closed if the one who opened does not care, read rule nr.1 please, we may disagree, but that's my opinion, without any connection to anything else then this forum. This does not mean that it can't be continued in an another place, like GAW thread which it clearly fits better in if I look at current discussion.

I hope there is no more need to go offtopic.
It's very obvious that you don't like how the discussion in this thread turned out to be, but I can assure you it's fine. You are probably used to heavily censored forums such as Hashtalk, where only the voices of shills and scammers counted. Bitcointalk is not like that. When we see an intransparent, shady altcoin operation such as ION, set up by people who either fell for a scam (Paycoin) or were part of that scam themselves, we talk about it. This is normal, it's what the altcoin section of Bitcointalk is here for, and hopefully we can keep people from throwing their money into this ION garbage.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 05:44:57 AM

Hi guys, long weekend. Had some family stuff to deal with, getting back to it today.

As to guy behind the Ionomy handle. I'm Richard Nelson, support director for ionomy.

We'll try and work through the thread today and get some of the more outstanding questions resolved.

The business registration is still stuck in government limbo, we're working with them and our local contact to get it sorted.

Aaaaaaahh okkkkkk ....... Richard Nelson ........
But ? Wait ? Yes, I'm not wrong !!  Undecided

@ionomy

You must have had a big day that day and even bigger fortnight. You never actually got back to resolving the more outstanding questions. Or was the intent to reply to say you would do it to quiet the questioners in mean time. You are free to revisit the topic and answer them all especially mine about the masternodes.
altheshort

Activity: 214
Merit: 113

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 05:46:22 AM

Thread should be closed if the one who opened does not care, read rule nr.1 please, we may disagree, but that's my opinion, without any connection to anything else then this forum. This does not mean that it can't be continued in an another place, like GAW thread which it clearly fits better in if I look at current discussion.

I hope there is no more need to go offtopic.
It's very obvious that you don't like how the discussion in this thread turned out to be, but I can assure you it's fine. You are probably used to heavily censored forums such as Hashtalk, where only the voices of shills and scammers counted. Bitcointalk is not like that. When we see an intransparent, shady altcoin operation such as ION, set up by people who either fell for a scam (Paycoin) or were part of that scam themselves, we talk about it. This is normal, it's what the altcoin section of Bitcointalk is here for, and hopefully we can keep people from throwing their money into this ION garbage.

I wouldn't bother responding to it, this is classic boki/panda/leftuser/rightuser/whatever username he's using behaviour, getting all het up about his interpretation of forum rules.
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 05:52:08 AM

CryptoBuds; i'm almost sure I read Team ION saying that the masternode(s) to fund the Ionomy platform stakers are the first to be on the network. The funds for the masternode are lend by the staker-investments, maybe that means what you say Team ION doesnt own the masternode, but it's grey area. Where did you get the info that Team ION will not own any masternodes? Sounds a little bit strange to me.

Please do some research on masternodes from dash and darknet.

Unless they made additions to the code to prevent multiple masternodes on the same ip address (why would they?) it is very cheap and easy to run a gazillion vm's from 1 pc with sufficient ram and dynamic resource allocation. small xp vms with only the wallet daemon going and then a cheap single laptop as the masternode controller.

Now my question is this... the funds to create the masternode are lent by the customers. Why are the customers only getting the 20% or 25% or whatever rate for their funds? With the controlling portion of masternodes over that period of 9 months ion team make much much much more. I showed values in my masternode quick calc and i don't feel like doing one for this if nobody is interested to listen.

Ionomy make out they are doing a favour when those customers could pool together and make their own nodes. Ionomy gives the customer chicken scraps and takes a big portion of the funds... and for what? running a daemon with a bash script to run a masternode-restart command every now and then if some drop out?

So team ion sell you ions... then you put your ions together and give to them to make masternodes... which they give you what 30% of the masternode reward generation and keep 70% themselves but you think you are doing well because you are staking at higher than 10%? o come on...
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 06:23:30 AM

I retract my statement that Matt Eden is a part of ION. I miss read the link. But looking that link over it does look glaringly obvious that Matlack was involved in the planning of XPY. That should be very worrisome.

ionomy is richard nelson confirmed by ionomy handle and adam matlack.... thats still 2 of 3 Smiley
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 06:32:03 AM

I retract my statement that Matt Eden is a part of ION. I miss read the link. But looking that link over it does look glaringly obvious that Matlack was involved in the planning of XPY. That should be very worrisome.

that is good.

so i must point out your mistake again. the paycoinfoundation was not part of the paycoin launch. this came many months after.

if you are saying matlack was behind launch of paycoin then you are totally wrong. but he was behind launch of foundation which was not behind launch of paycoin. it came much time after wards.

If I am wrong, could you please prove that Matlack wasn't involved with the launch of Paycoin?

well he just was not. so, your information source is just wrong. maybe just point us to your information source as you just passing on incorrect information.

Thats a defence now? He just was not.... so you are saying you know matlacks life in depth? Can you 100% say without a doubt he had no links, ties, investment sheep queued up for garza from the start? You know matlack that much that you 100% know outside him just telling you so that there is no chance not even 1% i mean you are 100% sure that he was not so?

Can you confirm this as that is what you are saying.
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 06:38:08 AM

that is good.

so i must point out your mistake again. the paycoinfoundation was not part of the paycoin launch. this came many months after.

if you are saying matlack was behind launch of paycoin then you are totally wrong. but he was behind launch of foundation which was not behind launch of paycoin. it came much time after wards.

If I am wrong, could you please prove that Matlack wasn't involved with the launch of Paycoin?

well he just was not. so, your information source is just wrong. maybe just point us to your information source as you just passing on incorrect information.

Maybe someone should open an thread about it Smiley, suchmoon, what do you say, is it an thread worth? I bet it is Smiley

You both ask each other for proof, to proof that the other one lied. Now I would like to see proof of both of you if you continue this useless "prove me" thing.

Beside that it is offtopic, but thread creater seems not to be very experienced Smiley

What was Adams involvement in the launch except that he invested 6 numbers? You can bring up this meeting that they had, an lunch. Would be an lunch really proof? Come on, you need something better and I hope this lunch was not your proof.

It definitely isn't off topic. How is Matlack involvement with early Paycoin no relevant? Second, is there blockchain proof that Adam did indeed make those purchases through GAW? Or is him saying what he says good enough for you?

I disagree with you. This thread has only with IoN to do and everything paycoin related is offtopic however you twist it. That these two stories have commons or anything like that, is not making an ontopic of it. Actually announcements on bitcointalk should include mainly technical information and not be pretty.

Thats why I said, someone could open an thread, "Was A. M. involved in Paycoins launch or not". Then all discussion that has with that title would be there offtopic.

I never claimed one or the other thing, why do you ask me if it is good enough for me? Your assumption is not good enough for me to be an proof, it is just assumption which I did not deny or discuss. Do you agree?

How much money was spent, who payed what, .... probably you could ask the court to publish some informtaion that is not confident, but I am sure all cases against ganza do have some specific numbers.

The last that does not tell me that he is involved in paycoins launch is, he sues ganza and he went to the court where I do not see investigations agains Adam which should be there for sure if he is involved. But on the other side I have same dillema about Joe, why isn't anybody investigating about him and his contribution, what actual status of the lawsuit? Joe provides info and thats how he gets out clean, WTF, isn't it? But this is happening for real and your warnings here have much less effect than it would have if you warn/talk to correct people about it => court => judge => lawyers.

I hope you understand why I say assumption. The same is for @madness, if you have information that you can publish that will prove your words, please post it. If not, please say that you do assume and do not know.

you are wrong. if the actors in ion were in xpy then their role in xpy is relevant in an ion topic as their motives, ethics and business practices from past ventures they were involved in are pertinent to ionomy. So links from "any" past venture showing connection and intention is important. The links are what makes it important. You can't be dishonest in 1 venture then start another and expect that the past doesn't matter. If you think so then i suggest any venture you look at you don't listen to any facts from their past failures... whether they are con people in past ventures or embezzling.

Its like saying person a changes his name to brett. Now brett is a new person so just because he was matt 2 weeks ago means you shouldn't discuss things that matt did... he's brett now it doesn't matter.... WRONG.
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 06:49:36 AM

CryptoBuds; i'm almost sure I read Team ION saying that the masternode(s) to fund the Ionomy platform stakers are the first to be on the network. The funds for the masternode are lend by the staker-investments, maybe that means what you say Team ION doesnt own the masternode, but it's grey area. Where did you get the info that Team ION will not own any masternodes? Sounds a little bit strange to me.

While running a few masternodes to fulfill their staker obligations sounds ok-ish (if you ignore the whole idiocy of making coins out of thin air as an incentive to keep coins in a web wallet) it still doesn't explain how they're going to handle the mismatch between staker payouts and masternode revenue.

Masternodes produce a variable amount of coins, which depends on how many other masternodes are active. Stakers are paying a certain percentage (i.e. don't depend on how many other masternodes are active), which can be doubled by electrons.

So how would ionomists ensure than only the required amount of coins is generated? What if they don't make enough? What if they make too many? It's not just about the excess coins (they could say "we will not dump them" as an excuse). If they run more masternodes than needed then they're robbing other masternodes of their part of the stake.

Don't forget they use customer purchased coins to compete with investors to drop investor masternode rewards. They make money from customer funds for doing nothing. An honest company providing this feature would take an admin fee and pass the rest to the customers.

If they were serious they'd combine the coins of the customers into exact masternodes take the admin fee and make the return variable based on masternode profits e.g.

Stakers will produce a % based on customer funds in.... ionomy takes 5% of masternode generated profits for admin fees and pays the rest to the customers with the invested funds.

We anticipate on initial calculations <insert them here> that we hope to achieve 100,000 ion in this time frame. This will be apportioned out to investors based on their percent of funds invested compared to total invested funds. We will take 5% of this entire ion generated (anticipated 100,000 thought could be more or less) as an admin fee.

Then when the yearly stuff comes around they report it... this is how a transparent company would operate.
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 06:55:57 AM

Rumor has it that the launch has been postponed.

Im changing my opinion.

When you are the only one mining your coin to build the chain... and after months of testing....

HOW THE FUCK can you have ISSUES this close to RELEASE.

You were the only miners and fucked the chain? If there is no real POW why didn't they give themselves a starting amount at a pregenerated address and then start only on POS... @ 1 minute being the only address with staking weight they win... there is no need for POW on a POS only coin... my guess is they used code for POW->POS coins and fooked something up..

Just to recap... HOW THE FUCK DO YOU BREAK A COIN ONLY YOU ARE MINING?Huh
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 07:01:40 AM

So they are releasing a coin without any use....?

So its just any other alt coin with expectation that customers drive it...?

They should of just used hyper, dgb, gamecredits. All are gaming coins and established... they wouldn't have had chain issues etc.

O wait they couldn't control those coins sorry my bad... im sure huey could explain why any of those coins wasn't sufficient... prolly lacking hybrid flex or something. It surely can't be anonymous transactions because they like transparency....? im lost as usual but then again i'm prolly a silly person, uneducated etc... maybe i can listen and god slap me upside the face or something.
z38630610
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 07:23:49 AM

where exchange dev ?

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
.JINBI..

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
...T H E   G O L D E N   I C O...
.────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────.
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 07:27:14 AM

The only rule i break is posting multiple times in a row. I do that when I quote multiple posts at a time, and no mod has ever said anything because I don't have a sig campaign. I will refrain from doing that to keep your panties unbunched.

People have accused me of trolling before, for calling out scams that were obvious to me and all ended up being scams, so if that's why you quoted the rules, you are the one he is posting off topic, and you are keeping some excellent company like all the genius investors of successful companies like Neo and bee, Active Mining, GAW, BFL, and so on.

Back on topic.

Adam Matlack is a developer of ION. Adam Matlack either lost hundreds of thousands of dollars in Paycoin, or was heavily involved in the scam. In one situation he is too stupid to successfully run a coin, in the other he is too scummy. Invest at your own peril.

I regularly sleep like most normal people and when 4 pages are new i comment on new posts... not my fault i end up with 4 replies to different posts that end up one after another just because a post isn't active when i reply.

Its all pertinent to the conversation.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 08:58:12 AM

Back on topic.

Hey listen Smiley my friend, I am really not telling you how to behave or which rules to follow or what to do, like suchmoon was telling me or any other preacher on bitcointalk and there are many, trust me Smiley . You do not need to excuse yourself for your doings here or where you break rules. I am very happy that my posting in this useless thread at least had something postitive, an bitcointalk member will use better this forum from now on.

@ionomy team
If you do not take care about this thread, I will ask moderation to lock it until you publicly decide if you want to be represented here or not, which for sure does not exclude if someone who can take care about an thread opens a new one, maybe selfmoderated would be best. I am not getting to moderate it for you like it seems to happen currently, only bitcointalk members discuss with each other, no sign of ionomy and it slipps off, getting into offtopic. Members do not follow bitcointalk rules and nobody will remind anybody of anything if there is no thread moderation and you really cant expect bitcointalks mod to look over and moderate, its not his/her job.

Please stay on topic and discuss ION. Have you invested in ION? What are your thoughts on the project? You only seem to attack people's approach to their posts but never really post anything relevant about ION. Or haven't lately at least.

I gotta admit friend, all this ragging is getting quite annoying. I'm starting to question if you were paid or influenced some other way to come here and derail the thread and take it off topic to the point of wanting to close it.

This thread should remain open so ALL potential investors can see all the information at hand, ask questions if need be (although they will not get answered) and make their decisions. Why do you feel you have the authority to come in here and spout off the rules and COMPLETELY take the thread off topic? If it annoys you, get answers to the questions and report back. Otherwise, why are you really here? For the "holier than thou" attitude?

I have no feeling to discuss with you my investments, but to make you happy, no, I did not and I even do not have an account there currently. What about you?

You only seem not to understand, boy, I talked about bitcointalk rules and you and me and suchmoon and everybody should follow these rules and if you do not like them, open an thread and complain to moderation.

Exactly what you do is banned and there you have, an reason to ban you. You complain that I take it offtopic where I point you to the rules by asking not to go offtopic, you seem to have some broken logic in your head.

Same broken logic makes you breaking next rule of this wonderfull forum. Do you think I work for you or anybody else to report things on? lol, if, then I would do it for community and the way I do it not the way someone dictates me.

Why I am here? Because suchmoon was so wise to attack me for my opinion to stop harrasing bitcointalk members, suchmoon even opened an thread about this issue, which still not closed or renamed, suchmoons new thread is about misleading information and use it against other user (me) Smiley. Why? Because I expressed my opinion and top of that, it was missunderstood and flipped around. I am just here because so many people comaplained and were telling there are 9 trolls, bitcointalk is bad, no rules .... thats all not true, there are no 9 trolls, even suchmoon is also serious and nice in replies, I assume we just had an missunderstanding in an bitcointalk manner, I am good with it and it is forgotten.

But you continue to push confrontation Smiley, why? What is your goal? Do you think I will stop because you tell me to do so? I do not know, maybe it is really time to ask bitcointalk moderation who are you guys to exclude rules on you and to let you bash on every bitcointalk user, who are ie. you to do it?

Yep, EvilPanda/bitgeek thread police in full force:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=720844.msg8485126#msg8485126

I do not want to missunderstand. Do you invite me to post there or do you try to assume that me is bitgeek Smiley ?

EDIT: I think I got it, but do not understand then why do you link an message? If it is about closing it, then I would say it should have been done much earlier and it was correct to link it to GAW thread (just in case that you only wanted to listen to my opinion)

EDIT2: Maybe before you make another assumption, maybe you really could handle it out NP per PM with me, like I suggested you long time ago. I do not hide myself and have no troubles to tell you who I am. I though you know it, but you constantly repeat yourself with him/her. PM me and ask me what do you want to know before making such pointless accusations, btw why do you do this?

Geez dude, I was trying to help keep you on topic by asking about ION and you had no interest in carrying on that conversation, you went straight to the off topic forum rules.  You stated that you are not here for ION, you are just here to troll the users, more or less. So you my friend are the worst offender of them all. I'll try and engage you once more on the topic at hand. If you spit any of this forum rules BS I will be a complete prick and report everyone of you posts that are off topic to a moderator.

I am here to get questions answered that they seem to be refusing to answer. I have asked said questions every way I could possibly do do try and get a response. Nothing. They have no desire to come and clear anything up so people are left here to make their own conclusions.  Then crypto God boki comes here to enforce the rules and derail the topic.

Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: