Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:44:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 [242] 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473059 times)
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2016, 06:03:49 AM

To redeem 100 points doesn't that mean you need to spend $300+ within the game to get those points (not sure the exact amount, I just know it is a lot )

As it stands now you need to spend $1k+ to become a "founder" so you could find out how much you need to spend to earn those points.

BTW the bitcoin price for 150 electrons seems to be deep into the stupid territory... the most they could generate via hashlet boosts is maybe 10-20% of that price.

Wait, you can't buy electrons with ION? You're fucking with me, right?

Nope, only the slow and obsolete bitcoins are accepted. And points, which I don't think you can buy with ION either.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 06:11:58 AM

To redeem 100 points doesn't that mean you need to spend $300+ within the game to get those points (not sure the exact amount, I just know it is a lot )

As it stands now you need to spend $1k+ to become a "founder" so you could find out how much you need to spend to earn those points.

BTW the bitcoin price for 150 electrons seems to be deep into the stupid territory... the most they could generate via hashlet boosts is maybe 10-20% of that price.

Nope, only the slow and obsolete bitcoins are accepted. And points, which I don't think you can buy with ION either.

Just a page or two back WildShark stated "Who would want anything other than ION", or something along those lines. For ION being the next great thing that will make Bitcoin obsolete, its core team wants nothing to do with it. They only want BTC. Again, what is the purpose of ION the coin? I can't figure it out.

Oh ya, another way ION and XOY are related: neither of its creators want to accept it. They both wanted BTC instead. If they didn't want the criticism, I would think they would try to steer the ship down a different course than XPY. But there are so many "coincidences", I guess you could say.

WildShark

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2016, 06:15:57 AM

Isn't this "contest" basically a company planned pump n dump? Don't tell me after the contest is over that people aren't gonna sell their IONs so they can finally realize some profit. Well, there is paycoiner logic in play here. You haven't lost if you haven't sold...

New Skin:

Adds 11% to your base rate.. double rate if you apply Electrons

Oh, a new Hashlet. Gawsome.

Check out the Site goodies:

Pay Now using POINTS!!!

@suchmoon you could buy "white" moon skins

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
boki15

Activity: 742

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 07:20:26 AM

Just a page or two back WildShark stated "Who would want anything other than ION", or something along those lines. For ION being the next great thing that will make Bitcoin obsolete, its core team wants nothing to do with it. They only want BTC. Again, what is the purpose of ION the coin? I can't figure it out.

Oh ya, another way ION and XOY are related: neither of its creators want to accept it. They both wanted BTC instead. If they didn't want the criticism, I would think they would try to steer the ship down a different course than XPY. But there are so many "coincidences", I guess you could say.

Again, what is the purpose of ION the coin? I can't figure it out.
You can figure it out. Look in the code then you will know how it works. Blockchain can be used in many ways and I suppose it will be in some way special, whichever it is. They did not release the game and if the plan anything that connects gaming with crypto, I suppose it will work with blockchain, which does not implicate that it has to be directly in wallet code or as some super new Smiley data in blockchain. Look at chain parameters and other values, then you could maybe make your suggestion on these values and how and why they are connected. What should be new? What do you expect and what would this new feature that you seem to think on be?

If your question is "what other coins do have", nothing, they are just forks where people though that the values they have choosen fir better to what a coin will/can do. Here you dont even have a game, how stupid would they be to publish other changes, especially to apply them on main chain? Well, I can imagine that they test it in non public and you can only hope that they will at some time be ready to publish/release, then we will see. Until then, all this same trolling.... its boring. Contribute with ideas or thoughs, what could or should it be? You said you are a gamer and you could contribute, what do you think of how could you contribute (regardless if you really want it or not)?
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 09:25:02 AM

Are "Black Friday" and "Halloween" skins for Ionomy Hashlets the only thing that is "innovate" about ION? Or will there be more? Will we see something as awesome as Coinstand? Or maybe Coincard? I can hardly contain myself because of so much innovate.
Nice price pump by the way. I guess the fact that a 24h trading volume of one bitcoin can triple the price of ION does not worry you at all.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 09:55:41 AM

white guy lecturing a black guy not to take offense. classic

when can we expect confederate flag skin staker. obviously, korvas will say its only to celebrate the rich history. is it surprising matlack is from a state where they are building a confederate memorial near martin luther king jr drive

I'm not lecturing anyone I just asking a question

Why would someone who is black be offended by a black friday staker skin.

I'm white and if ION released a white staker skin I would not be offended so what's the difference

Yes suchmoon I'm ignorant to this so please educate me what's so offensive. Infact anyone who is offended by this why ?

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
korvas128

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 10:51:19 AM

Thank you for your ignorant response.

+1 man. This fucker is going to really lose his shirt. Idiot.

Am I how so ?

korvas128

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 11:11:59 AM

Isn't this "contest" basically a company planned pump n dump? Don't tell me after the contest is over that people aren't gonna sell their IONs so they can finally realize some profit. Well, there is paycoiner logic in play here. You haven't lost if you haven't sold...

New Skin:

Adds 11% to your base rate.. double rate if you apply Electrons

Are you fucking kidding me? A black skin? I'm African American and I take great offense to this. What kind of ignorant, bigotted fucks are running that "organization"? Please remove this post.

Why are you so offended by a black skin ?

Do you know what black Friday is ?

This Black Skin was offered as a Black Friday only deal why do you think that is ?

Suchmoon & CryptoBuds what has the color Black ever done for you both to be so offended by Black ?

For a Black Friday promotion what color would you have prefered. Would grey have been acceptable as it would be half white & half black.

or

How about you mixed white and black together and the split was 11 % Black 89% White to reflect the APR of 11%. would that be an okay level of Black or would you prefer 89% Black 11% white.

or

It was based on surface area. As a percentage of space how much Black would you allow on the skin. If the Black or the White weren't 50/50 split would the color with the least amount of space be interpreted as being inferior to the other i.e. Black is better than White or vice versa.

More importantly though........... Did you mothers drop you both on your heads when you were a baby as this would explain a lot.

And what does the fact that your African American got to do with a Black Friday skin.

Thank you for your ignorant response.

Why is it ignorant ?

kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 11:27:18 AM

what does black skin have to do with black friday when retailers used to go from loss to profits. incorporating color red would make it tad more sensible
fast forward 1 month and your black skin is stored in your inventory with no context of a black friday. pick a random guy from the street and no one would know. would you feel comfortable looking at your skin inventory at lets say work?

it looks tone-deaf at best and clearly made by people who didnt think it trough. can you point to somewhere where this kind of thing was done in the same vein?
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2016, 04:03:47 PM

when can we expect confederate flag skin staker. obviously, korvas will say its only to celebrate the rich history. is it surprising matlack is from a state where they are building a confederate memorial near martin luther king jr drive

I'm white and if ION released a white staker skin I would not be offended so what's the difference

Yes suchmoon I'm ignorant to this so please educate me what's so offensive. Infact anyone who is offended by this why ?

Being white in a white majority country you (or your ancestors) are unlikely to have ever been discriminated based on your skin color. That's the difference.

The hashlet skin doesn't say "friday" anywhere on it. And your PR frontman is promoting it as "racial".

I picked up some of these racial skins to make my account pretty black and blue...

what does black skin have to do with black friday when retailers used to go from loss to profits. incorporating color red would make it tad more sensible
fast forward 1 month and your black skin is stored in your inventory with no context of a black friday. pick a random guy from the street and no one would know. would you feel comfortable looking at your skin inventory at lets say work?

it looks tone-deaf at best and clearly made by people who didnt think it trough. can you point to somewhere where this kind of thing was done in the same vein?

Exactly. Although to be fair - I don't think "red skin" would have been much of an improvement Smiley. They can avoid using certain adjectives with a product called "skin". Give it a different context. This ain't rocket surgery.
pcminerx

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 04:15:04 PM

Nobody got the joke from the team. "How much more black could this be" . It is a Spinal Tap quote...Nothing to do with racism.

Being white in a white majority country you (or your ancestors) are unlikely to have ever been discriminated based on your skin color. That's the difference.

The hashlet skin doesn't say "friday" anywhere on it. And your PR frontman is promoting it as "racial".

I picked up some of these racial skins to make my account pretty black and blue...

Exactly. Although to be fair - I don't think "red skin" would have been much of an improvement Smiley. They can avoid using certain adjectives with a product called "skin". Give it a different context. This ain't rocket surgery.
korvas128

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 05:21:30 PM

Nobody got the joke from the team. "How much more black could this be" . It is a Spinal Tap quote...Nothing to do with racism.

Oh well it's out the bag now.............. the black friday skin is a tribute to spinal tap

How much more black could this be?

Answer is none, none more black

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wx6fwfBKCIQ

Racist  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin you trolls  Grin Grin Grin Grin every trick in the book  Grin Grin Grin Grin   

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 05:35:50 PM

Oh well it's out the bag now.............. the black friday skin is a tribute to spinal tap

Racist  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin you trolls  Grin Grin Grin Grin every trick in the book  Grin Grin Grin Grin   

Because I'm offended by it, since the team obviously didn't explain what it was about, it's a fucking trick?HuhHuh

Fuck your man, is all I have to say to you. You're an ignorant fuck. You don't know how I feel, quit fuckin trying to rationalize. The team could have presented his much better, but they didn't. Then you have WildShark suggesting a red skin instead. Like it's fucking funny. Tells a lot about your fucking team. Ignorant as fuck.

Apparently, in your world, race is a joke. Guess what? I take it seriously. You tryin g to rationalize it is even more offensive. You really don't have a clue do you? You think this is a fucking joke, don't you? If so, kindly FUCK OFF!!!

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2016, 06:18:37 PM

It's good to know that racism is just a trick to you dear whales. The ionomy project surely has a bright future with "jokes" like that. Ha ha.
WildShark

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2016, 06:26:16 PM

Here we have suchmoon promoting the need for more Ionomy Founders... and giving advice on purchasing Electrons..

Purchase your Atoms to become a Founder @ https://ionomy.com/auction/atoms

Join Ionomy today @ https://ionomy.com/

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
boki15

Activity: 742

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 07:11:14 PM

It's good to know that racism is just a trick to you dear whales. The ionomy project surely has a bright future with "jokes" like that. Ha ha.

Oh yeah, fuck you with such jokes. In crypto is no place for racism and it is you who constantly pushes discussion towards racism. This is already public instignation based on someone's race or religionn. There are enough threads on bitcointalk about that, go there after such agenda. ION is full of people of different nations and colors which speak more than one language. This is the case for every project cryptoworld.

You are very stupid person bringing racism into this thread, very stupid! You dont have respect of your own origins. Most racists like you are racists because they are simply too stupid to know that it's wrong, and especially as agenda. Fuck you with such retarded jokes. Please practice as much fascism as you want with your husband but dont wonder if people do behave to you like everybody should behave to brainless, educationless people like you. You discteted everything completly, everything what you have ever done. In life, people mostly get what they look for, Ganza is not a good human being, but honestly, you are same piece of shit using same method.
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 08:05:39 PM

Looks like that desperate pump attempt was just as unsuccessful as the one in September.
24 hour trading volume is back to zero point zilch, and the price is lower than during the ICO again. Congratulations.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
WildShark

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2016, 08:13:31 PM
Last edit: November 27, 2016, 08:59:03 PM by WildShark

Looks like that desperate pump attempt was just as unsuccessful as the one in September.
24 hour trading volume is back to zero point zilch, and the price is lower than during the ICO again. Congratulations.

Shop and pickup some Site Goodies:

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 09:20:42 PM

Shop and pickup some Site Goodies:

Again, the team fishing for more BTC from the loyal Ionites.

WildShark, you stated "why would anyone want anything other than ION?". Well, why doesn't the team want it? Why won't the team accept their own coin?HuhHuh

kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 11:44:00 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2016, 12:37:13 AM by kken01

oh yes, a red skin would be as stupid. red background (loss) with a black stock arrow (profit) would at least have something to do with black friday and trading ... or simply just write it out in the middle instead of an ancient movie quote

mistakes happen so fix them but no they went on the defense. the ionites had a great laugh at their slack about this. speaks volumes of their character

if you feel like honoring the film just add a black friday logo/text so there is a context in your skin inventory

reminds me of this gawesome intel ad
Pages: « 1 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 [242] 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: