Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:27:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 [248] 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473059 times)
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2016, 11:31:20 PM

Game Launch and hitting other exchanges  is imminent!!!

Do a shot to the ION success.... the Ionomy ball will start rolling!!! and the price of ION will start to climb...

Game Launch and ION hitting other exchanges  is imminent!!!

Launch of Crypto Gravity is IMMINENT !!!

Gravity is it eminent!!!

Oh, Sharkie. Never change.

sharkies shilling is imminent

This picture has been on the site for many moons.

So when is Gravity open beta happening? Or anything with Gravity in general?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 12:05:43 AM

Do a shot to the ION success.... the Ionomy ball will start rolling!!! and the price of ION will start to climb...

Gravity is it eminent!!!

Don't all the loyal Ionites get to beta test it first? That's the BS they were fed for the past 6 months at least.

According to the white paper that we're all told to read so much, Gravity should be released with 6-7 other games as well. Gonna be an exciting December folks!

rdewilde

Activity: 925
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 02:20:30 PM

Gravity is it eminent!!!

Well, I'll put some commitment to it.

If Gravity is not released within a month from now (mid January), I'll sell all my ION. I have no intention to sell.

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 03:25:09 PM

How do people feel about the lack of the "one game per month" feature that was advertised to get ICO funding? Or does it seem people will just be happy with anything being released? That situation sure does sound familiar.

WildShark

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2016, 06:28:28 PM

How do people feel about the lack of the "one game per month" feature that was advertised to get ICO funding? Or does it seem people will just be happy with anything being released? That situation sure does sound familiar.

Did you not get the memo... Gravity is running behind schedule.. Will inform you when...

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 09:41:46 PM

Did you not get the memo... Gravity is running behind schedule.. Will inform you when...

Nope, I'm reading the white paper and asking questions. Is the white paper null and void now?

WildShark

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2016, 12:24:43 AM

Nope, I'm reading the white paper and asking questions. Is the white paper null and void now?

The white paper got dirty and was sent to be cleaned and everything is put on hold until plan is cleaned!!!  too much BCT crap is hanging on paper....

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 09:44:10 AM
Last edit: December 12, 2016, 12:19:48 PM by CryptoBuds

The white paper got dirty and was sent to be cleaned and everything is put on hold until plan is cleaned!!!  too much BCT crap is hanging on paper....

No surprise that this management team can't stick to simple commitments, let alone as something as (what should be) large and significant as a white paper.

Maybe it is: Gravity released soon, then 1 game per year?  Maybe one of he geniuses that wrote/copied the white paper got confused between months and years. That's understandable.

Edit: So it's create a fancy white paper they know they can't hold to but present it anyway to get investoes BTC, then change the white paper to correspond with their mismanaged project.

Why did they claim they would release 1 game per month, WildShark? What metrics did they use (yes, I asked this on slack as was told they would get that info to us...LOL!) to come to the conclusion they could produce and release 1 game per month?

WildShark

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2016, 05:16:04 PM

The white paper got dirty and was sent to be cleaned and everything is put on hold until plan is cleaned!!!  too much BCT crap is hanging on paper....

No surprise that this management team can't stick to simple commitments, let alone as something as (what should be) large and significant as a white paper.

Maybe it is: Gravity released soon, then 1 game per year?  Maybe one of he geniuses that wrote/copied the white paper got confused between months and years. That's understandable.

Edit: So it's create a fancy white paper they know they can't hold to but present it anyway to get investoes BTC, then change the white paper to correspond with their mismanaged project.

Why did they claim they would release 1 game per month, WildShark? What metrics did they use (yes, I asked this on slack as was told they would get that info to us...LOL!) to come to the conclusion they could produce and release 1 game per month?

With all the BCT filth on the the white paper, it's taking a bit longer to to get to the objective... Hold tight for a big surprise!!!!!!

sulfurtank

Activity: 592

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 05:51:20 PM

The white paper got dirty and was sent to be cleaned and everything is put on hold until plan is cleaned!!!  too much BCT crap is hanging on paper....

Nothing has been cleaned up there, it was is and will be susceptible to revising. I found interesting mistakes in it, no pictures, schemes, and color gamut penetrates my keen eyes. Whitepaper needs to be send to toilets with no shitwipe in cardboards.
WildShark

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2016, 11:51:22 PM

ION Android Mobile Wallet

Hello BCT ionomy,

Today marks an important landmark in ION development: We have awarded the first bounty to a community member who fulfilled one of our specified development goals. Now ION holders can manage their ION from a dedicated smartphone app.

The ION mobile wallet for Android allows users to send and receive IONs on the go. An integrated address book means you can send ION to a friend with just a tap. You can also monitor the network, watch the price of ION on the exchange, and even generate a paper wallet. The wallet is lightweight, secure, and easy to use.

For safety, you can export a backup of your wallet to internal or external storage and upgrade your phone or OS worry free. Restore from backup in just two taps. Encrypt it with a password for security or add an extra layer of protection with a PIN. If your phone is ever lost or stolen, you can rest assured your IONs are secure. And since the wallet is stored only on device, you’re in control.

Today we celebrate this community-driven evolution of the ionomy by thanking @rdewilde for his efforts and rewarding his success with ION. We look forward to celebrating more community initiatives in the years to come. Check out the Github HERE.

Download ION wallet HERE from Google Play and let us know what you think!

Regards,

The ionomy Team

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 09:53:51 AM

Great job rdewilde! At least someone is delivering something useful to the loyal Ionites, cause the official team ain't doing shit.  How can a person who has a full time job (I'm guessing) and only have a few hours here and there to work on things, release a product before a dedicated team of devs do?

Makes me really question the state of the Ionomy team. And I refer to mental capacity.  Maybe if they were smart, they'd pay rdewilde to develop more for them and it'll look like they are accomplishing things. Meanwhile, it would just be rdewilde's coins the .

At least someone is doing something other than creating excuses for delays then shilling said excuses and ION.

Now WildShark, don't you go getting any ideas to help the team out. Just keep up your shilling, we need it here. Without you, we would t know just how shittily ION is progressing. So we thank you for that WildShark. Cause if you kept your arrogant trap shut, the team would be flying much more under the radar. But you love to brag about your investment which puts a ton of unneeded stress and agravation on the core team. I know you don't care one bit. You're the second coming of MrCoins, so shill, shill, shill away. Bury your precious team deeper and deeper.

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 12:53:55 PM
Last edit: December 13, 2016, 10:00:34 PM by CryptoBuds

Looks like someone in Slack is liquidating their MN's. Sold one already and looking to sell their other one ASAP. Are the natives getting restless? I think any investors outside of the XPY converts are starting to get nervous and wanting to pull out. But you still got MrCoins cheerleading saying ION is going to the moon. Typical shameless shill shit. That dude has no shame. And I hate to break it to you Ionites, MrCoins could give two shits about ION, he only cares about extracting profit from it. Even at the expense of his followers. So predictable.

Edit: and boki (tor on Slack) is pissing everybody off on slack now as well. It's funny that he is never the problem but the problem is always where is exists. Enough about that, where's gravity and what's with people selling their MN's?

How's the price looking these days?

o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 01:35:30 AM

Looks like someone in Slack is liquidating their MN's. Sold one already and looking to sell their other one ASAP. Are the natives getting restless? I think any investors outside of the XPY converts are starting to get nervous and wanting to pull out. But you still got MrCoins cheerleading saying ION is going to the moon. Typical shameless shill shit. That dude has no shame. And I hate to break it to you Ionites, MrCoins could give two shits about ION, he only cares about extracting profit from it. Even at the expense of his followers. So predictable.

Edit: and boki (tor on Slack) is pissing everybody off on slack now as well. It's funny that he is never the problem but the problem is always where is exists. Enough about that, where's gravity and what's with people selling their MN's?

How's the price looking these days?

im interested to know the bounty value? i bet its low value in ion. huey etc have likely paid themselves btc from ico for 6 months and have produced bugger all. rwilde gets some ion for real released work. anyone else concerned its taken team ion 6 months to pay a bounty from their huge bounty supply?

im more concerned in 6 months nobody else made a game to use ion. so much for devs getting on the ionomy
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2016, 03:46:28 AM

im interested to know the bounty value? i bet its low value in ion. huey etc have likely paid themselves btc from ico for 6 months and have produced bugger all. rwilde gets some ion for real released work. anyone else concerned its taken team ion 6 months to pay a bounty from their huge bounty supply?

im more concerned in 6 months nobody else made a game to use ion. so much for devs getting on the ionomy

I think the total bounty for the mobile wallet + java wallet was 20k ION.

Congrats rdw, don't spend it all in one place  Grin

Has anyone come across game credits?

http://gamecredits.com/

I assume it's another scam but it's doing rather well at #15 market cap.

Scam or not it's the final nail in the coffin for ion.

It was mentioned on ionomy slack and was dismissed as inferior to ION (of course).

Not sure about it's legitimacy, seems to be used by an actual game, which I've never hear of before so can't really judge that part. At least it's not premined, is traded on major exchanges, and appears to have some real effort behind it, which is more than can be said about ionomy. That's not a particularly high bar though.
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 06:41:28 AM

obviously not viable for using that useless proof of work.

Even if it somehow works, not fair to compare to the great ionomy because they had a 5 month head start. They were working on this coin while team ionomy was still fiddling around with and doing nothing with xpy or xpybits, or whatever horseshit they were doing last year that didn't make anyone any money. You have to give them a fair shake.

Definitely don't hold them to their self imposed timelines, how would a company that's supposed to make games know how long it takes to make a game?
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 07:36:38 AM

obviously not viable for using that useless proof of work.

Even if it somehow works, not fair to compare to the great ionomy because they had a 5 month head start. They were working on this coin while team ionomy was still fiddling around with and doing nothing with xpy or xpybits, or whatever horseshit they were doing last year that didn't make anyone any money. You have to give them a fair shake.

Definitely don't hold them to their self imposed timelines, how would a company that's supposed to make games know how long it takes to make a game?

adams a nice guy, even if he cant understand game credits business plan. guess he knows how everyone feels about ionomy business plan.
ThePointlessOne

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 02:24:11 PM

I am no dev, but according to slack the wallet is a fork of the Dash wallet which still contains branding of Dash in the ION version.   Roll Eyes
Rick_James

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 02:55:53 PM

I am no dev, but according to slack the wallet is a fork of the Dash wallet which still contains branding of Dash in the ION version.   Roll Eyes

Well is that not what every coin wallet is except a select few? He is only one guy with a small amount of time.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2016, 05:58:04 PM

Well is that not what every coin wallet is except a select few? He is only one guy with a small amount of time.

Who's "he"? Ionomy supposedly has 5-10 full-time employees so please be more specific.
Pages: « 1 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 [248] 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: