Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:23:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 [253] 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473059 times)
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 12:23:45 AM

https://ionomy.com/terms-service

Terminating an Account.
Ionomy Limited may (a) suspend or terminate your access to any of the Virtual Currency Services, and (b) deactivate or cancel your Ionomy.com Account as required by a valid subpoena or court order, or if Ionomy Limited reasonably suspects you of using your Ionomy.com Account in furtherance of illegal activity. You will be permitted to transfer Virtual Currency associated with your Virtual Currency Wallet for ninety (90) days after Account deactivation or cancellation unless such transfer is otherwise prohibited (i) under the law, or (ii) by a valid subpoena or court order. If any transaction is in a pending state at the time your Ionomy.com Account is cancelled or suspended, such transaction may be cancelled and/or refunded as appropriate. You may not cancel your Ionomy.com Account to evade an investigation or avoid paying any amounts otherwise due to Virtual Currency. Upon cancellation of your Ionomy.com Account, you authorize Ionomy Limited to cancel or suspend pending Exchange Service transactions and, after providing written notice to the you, return the funds associated with such transactions to your address or bank account, as applicable. In the event that you or Ionomy Limited terminates this Agreement or your access to the Virtual Currency Services, or deactivates or cancels your Virtual Currency Account, you will remain liable for all amounts due hereunder. In the event that a technical problem causes system outage or account errors, Ionomy Limited may temporarily suspend access to your Account until the problem is resolved. You can terminate your Ionomy account at any time by contacting support@ionomy.com with a notification of cancellation

Nice try. Ninja-edit without changing the date:

https://archive.is/j6myj#selection-671.0-675.1560

Terminating an Account.
Ionomy Limited may (a) suspend or terminate your access to any of the Virtual Currency Services, and (b) deactivate or cancel your Ionomy.com Account as required by a valid subpoena or court order, or if Ionomy Limited reasonably suspects you of using your Ionomy.com Account in furtherance of illegal activity. You will be permitted to transfer Virtual Currency associated with your Virtual Currency Wallet for ninety (90) days after Account deactivation or cancellation unless such transfer is otherwise prohibited (i) under the law, or (ii) by a valid subpoena or court order. If any transaction is in a pending state at the time your Ionomy.com Account is cancelled or suspended, such transaction may be cancelled and/or refunded as appropriate. You may not cancel your Ionomy.com Account to evade an investigation or avoid paying any amounts otherwise due to Virtual Currency. Upon cancellation of your Ionomy.com Account, you authorize Ionomy Limited to cancel or suspend pending Exchange Service transactions and, after providing written notice to the you, return the funds associated with such transactions to your address or bank account, as applicable. In the event that you or Ionomy Limited terminates this Agreement or your access to the Virtual Currency Services, or deactivates or cancels your Virtual Currency Account, you will remain liable for all amounts due hereunder. In the event that a technical problem causes system outage or account errors, Ionomy Limited may temporarily suspend access to your Account until the problem is resolved.

Such trustworthy.

so it was added after and korvas doesnt acknowledge that it wasnt there? also if you can click the cross thus not acknowledging the new terms does this mean your account runs under old terms and if rates etc changed then ionomy are in breach?

i swear bootstrap is a boon for decent programmers to make a site but god damn it allows shonky people to look skilled and professional when they arent. call a modal box is all they probably did. what they needed was some php code in the main site template call the acknowledge page. if not acknowledged log them out or set a locked flag so all their stuff is read only.

im guessing they just did a modal prompt box and it nowhere stores a flag that they agreed to new terms.

that's the interesting question. the ToS pops up often if you click the x, but the site is still usable (as far as i can tell with 0 in my account). When I clicked to buy a staker it told me i didn't have enough money, and it will generate deposit addresses for me to buy ions via other, usable coins that people actually would want to use.

Gravity is still very imminent

is there a dictionary that us outsiders can use to translate whatever language you guys are speaking into english?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 12:43:32 AM

hows their slack doing? january is coming closer and from memory korvas is going to strongly question them if gravity isnt out. im curious as to what a strong questioning equates to.

I just got back from the future and I have a transcript for you:

Korvas: Are you nice people and will you do as you promised?
Team: Yes.
Korvas: Ok then. Please keep my money for as long as you need it.

Seriously though, dear shills, please let us know if Gravity is still very imminent or slightly less imminent or eminent or emanating or in some other new state of being. Thank you.

Finally a funny joke   Grin Well done

The latest on Gravity is it's on the verge of an open beta launch, it's near the edge but not quite at the brink

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 11:29:26 AM

hows their slack doing? january is coming closer and from memory korvas is going to strongly question them if gravity isnt out. im curious as to what a strong questioning equates to.

Seriously though, dear shills, please let us know if Gravity is still very imminent or slightly less imminent or eminent or emanating or in some other new state of being. Thank you.

The latest on Gravity is it's on the verge of an open beta launch, it's near the edge but not quite at the brink

How about the other 6-8 games? Are they going to be released shortly after the gravity launch?

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 02:11:46 PM

How about the other 6-8 games? Are they going to be released shortly after the gravity launch?

The games will launch one after the other every 30 mins after the release of the Gravity open beta. The 6th game they'll launch which should be no later than 10 hours after Gravity could be right up your street. It's an adventure game about a girl whose spent too long on the internet and has lost all her real world social skills. It's an augmented VR app that you take with you when you step outside your house. The game is going to be called  'Suchmoon's Quest to be a nice person' and it will be your job to defend her as she attempts to become nice. This is no easy task as you start off with the social skills of a troll  Grin

im taking his completely ignorant response to mean they have no other games ready. What happened to one game per month after Gravity's release at the end of June? I have to assume the white paper has been abandoned as no updates to questions have been done.

When can we expect to see an updated white paper and time line?

altheshort

Activity: 214
Merit: 113

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 04:14:42 PM
Last edit: December 20, 2016, 09:43:16 PM by altheshort

Finally a funny joke   Grin Well done

The games will launch one after the other every 30 mins after the release of the Gravity open beta. The 6th game they'll launch which should be no later than 10 hours after Gravity could be right up your street. It's an adventure game about a girl whose spent too long on the internet and has lost all her real world social skills. It's an augmented VR app that you take with you when you step outside your house. The game is going to be called  'Suchmoon's Quest to be a nice person' and it will be your job to defend her as she attempts to become nice. This is no easy task as you start off with the social skills of a troll  Grin

im taking his completely ignorant response to mean they have no other games ready. What happened to one game per month after Gravity's release at the end of June? I have to assume the white paper has been abandoned as no updates to questions have been done.

In the interest of accuracy and to avoid people twisting out of responding based on semantics, I believe you mean the 'roadmap' rather than the whitepaper. Amusingly, the project is still stuck at stage one despite being a good seven months in. Yes, yes, I know the common retort to this is 'they made Crypto Gravity a much bigger project than it was originally intended to be'. However, I can't help but think the decision to delay releasing anything this long will ultimately cost them as the anticipation amongst the thousands tens of actual users is reaching fever pitch -- anything less than an incredible success story at this stage could lead to significant dissatisfaction in the ranks of the non-whale (or as Wildy lovingly refers to them, 'small fish') investors.

I also note with interest that rdewilde's (and this is by no means a dig at him; at least he's worked on something and delivered it) android wallet currently appears to sit in the 10-50 downloads category in the play store. Of course I realise that the use of a mobile wallet for a token that can't actually be used for...well...anything, really, other than producing more tokens of the same type, probably isn't the most realistic barometer of ionomy's actual user base. It's fascinating nevertheless that of their 'thousands' of users, only 10-50 have apparently thrown their support behind the community & rdewilde by downloading the wallet.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2016, 04:59:36 PM

What a shitty game would that be. Everyone knows that suchmoon doesn't need to be nice because suchmoon is not selling PNGs.

So when is "Gravity open beta" happening? Sounded very imminent yesterday. Maybe slightly less so today?
korvas128

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 05:44:47 PM

My ignorant response is based on you asking a question in which you know the answer already..... so let me repeat

Originally when the plan of monthly games was proposed the games were going to be simple tap games BUT Gravity had the potential of being something more. So in the summer a decision needed to be made to either continue down the road of simple game mechanics or add a layer of complexity to Gravity. The decision was made to add a layer of complexity hence the delay. Plus at the time it was felt that more work was needed to strengthen the API so Gravity would have been late anyway.

Whilst you wait for the open beta why don't you checkout Super Mario Run on ios, that's a platform game similar to Gravity. One was developed by a gaming giant the other by a small talented dev team.

Don't know when you'll see an updated whitepaper my guess is it will be sometime after the Gravity launch as this will be a big factor in what happens next.

WildShark

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2016, 08:32:11 PM
Last edit: December 20, 2016, 09:09:35 PM by WildShark

]Merry Christmas ionomy!

It’s time to prepare for battle! The North Pole has been split into two factions. Team Red and Team Green have each declared their color superior. This means WAR. Battle to the end of the Yule Log to prove your worth — and win with ionomy.

Join your fellow elves on the snow-covered plains of battle to win prizes and prestige, and prove whose strategy is best! Each member of the ionomy has been assigned to either Team Red or Team Green and can contribute to the “War on Christmas” simply by participating in the ionomy platform.

On the winning team? Every skin you purchase during the war will have its rate DOUBLE to 20% APR!

Log in to your ionomy account today to see your team assignment and the full contest rules. The competition ends when Santa completes his rounds.....

New Holidays Mean New Stakers!

Not only are there limited edition Staker skin awards for the War Veterans, we also have two new limited edition skins in stock.

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2016, 09:26:07 PM

Merry Christmas ionomy!

It’s time to prepare for battle! The North Pole has been split into two factions. Team Red and Team Green have each declared their color superior. This means WAR. Battle to the end of the Yule Log to prove your worth — and win with ionomy.

Join your fellow elves on the snow-covered plains of battle to win prizes and prestige, and prove whose strategy is best! Each member of the ionomy has been assigned to either Team Red or Team Green and can contribute to the “War on Christmas” simply by participating in the ionomy platform.

On the winning team? Every skin you purchase during the war will have its rate DOUBLE to 20% APR!

Log in to your ionomy account today to see your team assignment and the full contest rules. The competition ends when Santa completes his rounds.....

Not only are there limited edition Staker skin awards for the War Veterans, we also have two new limited edition skins in stock.

Fantastic. Ionomy needs more BTC, hurry up everyone.

Does this mean Gravity is not going to be released this year? Cuz ionomy's 5-10 full-time staff is full-time busy with inane "promotions"?

Edit: and seriously, "war on Christmas", "veterans"? Whoever is in charge of marketing needs to dial down the "edgey" a notch or two. It ain't hip nor funny.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 09:52:42 PM

]Merry Christmas ionomy!

You're fucking kidding me! If the team would focus on development instead of figuring out new ways to take your BTC, this coin and platform may actually have a chance (even though I just through up in my mouth a bit).

For a team that has said to not "have touched their ICO funds" and WildShark himself saying "who would want anything except ION?", they sure do love their customers BTC.

I got an idea for a promotion: How about they fucking accept ION for something?

Another question: why is it called Ionomy instead of Bitcoinomy? Seem they only accept bitcoin. If you all like pretty pictures so much, why don't you go on to 5iver and pay a lot less for someone to make you a pretty .png?

You know what makes this coin a really big joke? The own team/company won't accept it. Must have learned that from Garza as well.

Edit: seems from WildShills image that is is more a war on  Christ and not Christmas. Classy wording yet again.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2016, 10:21:52 PM

I wonder where they draw the line (if at all) in their pursuit of BTC. 9/11 skins? Maybe next year.
rdewilde

Activity: 925
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 11:21:15 PM

I also note with interest that rdewilde's (and this is by no means a dig at him; at least he's worked on something and delivered it) android wallet currently appears to sit in the 10-50 downloads category in the play store. Of course I realise that the use of a mobile wallet for a token that can't actually be used for...well...anything, really, other than producing more tokens of the same type, probably isn't the most realistic barometer of ionomy's actual user base. It's fascinating nevertheless that of their 'thousands' of users, only 10-50 have apparently thrown their support behind the community & rdewilde by downloading the wallet.

Well if you would say 50% owns an android device and 50% installed it (high guess) then you'd be looking at 50 x 2 x 2 = 200 active members. Change the number to your own guesses but i dont think there are thousands out there.

My luck as i still need to push a few updates.. :-D

o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 11:55:52 PM

so whats the green/red assignment? is it just buy staker skins and most bought win or something?

also @korvas im not sure you can call them a small group of talented devs. devs maybe but there have been site issues etc pushed out and the coins just a paid for merger.

it'd be a bit like me saying im a talented builder because i put my ikea furniture together. we both know thats a stretch. you are correct on nintendo being a gaming giant as share prices and marketshare back this up.
korvas128

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 02:13:55 AM

so whats the green/red assignment? is it just buy staker skins and most bought win or something?

also @korvas im not sure you can call them a small group of talented devs. devs maybe but there have been site issues etc pushed out and the coins just a paid for merger.

it'd be a bit like me saying im a talented builder because i put my ikea furniture together. we both know thats a stretch. you are correct on nintendo being a gaming giant as share prices and marketshare back this up.

My dreams are shattered the AD lied when it said IKEA - The talented builders choice  Grin

Each to his own..... let the proof of the pudding be when you play Gravity then decide for yourself

Super Mario Run = Large gaming corporation = for now IOS only

Gravity = Small team of devs = IOS & Android

Red vs Green looks like an XMAS promotion, if you like you buy if you don't you don't.

BTW. Suchmoon the 9/11 innuendo isn't being nasty or clever it's being a sick F**K so do the honorable thing and edit your post     

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2016, 02:26:08 AM

BTW. Suchmoon the 9/11 innuendo isn't being nasty or clever it's being a sick F**K so do the honorable thing and edit your post     

Really? War on Christmas "promotion" the day after a terrorist attack on a Christmas market is fine? Good to know. 9/12 skin then?

Or is it some other obscure movie reference that went over my head?

Your unwavering loyalty is preventing you from seeing who the real sick fucks are.
CryptoCypherCoin

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

Developer at TheCryptoChat

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2016, 02:33:43 AM

it's a shame the price has sunk as low as it has, but was ideal for snatching up some at a cheaper price, waiting on the next rise, continuing to purchase whilst low

let's see it head north again Smiley

o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 03:22:19 AM

My dreams are shattered the AD lied when it said IKEA - The talented builders choice  Grin

Each to his own..... let the proof of the pudding be when you play Gravity then decide for yourself

Super Mario Run = Large gaming corporation = for now IOS only

Gravity = Small team of devs = IOS & Android

Red vs Green looks like an XMAS promotion, if you like you buy if you don't you don't.

honestly i likely wont play it. not by spite not by a stand but that it honestly looks boring. i'll more than likely youtube a review video with live gameplay that will show me everything i need to see. to me what footage ive seen its a jump platformer with a zap gun ive played them on my iphone and they hold little replay value whoever makes them. usually they tack on a leaderboard and some costume changes gun upgrades, add a level map, throw a boss in and offer in app purchases for double exp or double gold. im pretty sure its what i expect gravity to be.

it wouldof been better to invent a new genre or try something that isnt a cookie cutter clone in gameplay. most new indie studios do this and its what defines their success. to me ionomy is just trying to do this add crypto or rather offchain electrons thinking it'll be highly adopted. its a big ask imho. but not cause its gravity i think any clone game adding crypto is the same. look at sarutobi. same deal its a clone vine swing game. boring and btc doesnt make it better.

as to the green/red war if the game is truely just buying stakers that are red green thats a joke.... you play the gameby sending a btc trans thats just pathetic... assuming thats what it is.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2016, 04:05:56 AM
Last edit: November 29, 2020, 04:08:20 AM by suchmoon

as to the green/red war if the game is truely just buying stakers that are red green thats a joke.... you play the gameby sending a btc trans thats just pathetic... assuming thats what it is.

It looks like any purchase counts. Basically the more BTC you send to the team the better. For the team.

Edited 2020-11-29 to fix a broken image
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 04:20:46 AM

It looks like any purchase counts. Basically the more BTC you send to the team the better. For the team.

how is that a game....

i mean people are being gamed but thats a special offer its not a game.
is this what they meant by 1 game a month?
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 04:29:08 AM

How is referencing the charity fraud from this coins' father organization make someone a sick fuck?
Pages: « 1 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 [253] 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: