Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:15:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 [252] 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473059 times)
WildShark

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2016, 03:33:48 PM

Why would anyone want to send money to a company after they refuse to accept TOS ?? What fun stuff are you talking about Huh

Try to keep up. There is no way to "refuse". You can close the popup though but it's unclear which TOS is in force when you do that.

Maybe someone wants to send money to ionomy and sue them in Singapore Grin. But mainly we're just amused at how a "team" that can't even do two buttons on a website is expected to create a ground-breaking gaming platform. So when is Gravity coming?

SOOM

When are you going to release the updated FAQ? the Suchmoon ION document with all the unbiased answers!!

Did you submit a trouble report to Ionomy support on how the TOS doesn't work for suchmoon?

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 03:51:07 PM

Why would anyone want to send money to a company after they refuse to accept TOS ?? What fun stuff are you talking about Huh
Why would anyone want to send money to Ionomy?
\
I send BTC to Ionomy and get stakers and staker's skins... I also pickup some IONs from the exchange... or some Atoms from the auction...

You are absolutely incapable of answering the question that is asked.

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 03:52:36 PM

Try to keep up. There is no way to "refuse". You can close the popup though but it's unclear which TOS is in force when you do that.

Maybe someone wants to send money to ionomy and sue them in Singapore Grin. But mainly we're just amused at how a "team" that can't even do two buttons on a website is expected to create a ground-breaking gaming platform. So when is Gravity coming?

SOOM

When are you going to release the updated FAQ? the Suchmoon ION document with all the unbiased answers!!

Did you submit a trouble report to Ionomy support on how the TOS doesn't work for suchmoon?

Suchmoon: you should make your own coin. WildShark seems to be very obsessed with you and you could probably take a bunch of BTC from him rather easily.

WildShark

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2016, 03:58:49 PM

SOOM

Suchmoon: you should make your own coin. WildShark seems to be very obsessed with you and you could probably take a bunch of BTC from him rather easily.

IT's the Bitcointalk ION FAQ that is important and will RULE the crypto world with the "right" answers...

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 04:24:29 PM

SOOM

I think suchmoon did but that's an off topic discussion..... anyway back to the irrelevent moan. If anyone can be arsed to read the TOS it says they must contact support via support@ionomy.com if they want to terminate their account.

Due to the change in TOS I wonder how many people have approached ionomy to close their account and release their coins.... my guess is less than 1.

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2016, 05:12:23 PM

SOOM

I think suchmoon did but that's an off topic discussion..... anyway back to the irrelevent moan. If anyone can be arsed to read the TOS it says they must contact support via support@ionomy.com if they want to terminate their account.

Due to the change in TOS I wonder how many people have approached ionomy to close their account and release their coins.... my guess is less than 1.

Suchmoon did what? Are you lying again you piece of shill?

And no, TOS does not say to "contact support via support@ionomy.com" to terminate/close/cancel an account and it certainly doesn't explain what happens to all the fancy PNGs should you find a way to do that. There are only two places that mention support@ionomy.com:

If you believe a third party has behaved in a fraudulent, misleading, or inappropriate manner, or if you cannot adequately resolve a dispute with a third party, you may notify Ionomy.com Support at support@ionomy.com so that we may consider whether to take any action.

If you believe Ionomy Limited committed an error, please contact us at support@ionomy.com.

Neither of which is in any way relevant to rejecting the TOS change and/or cancelling an account.

Do you have any more lies for us today?

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 05:14:55 PM

SOOM

Could you point to where in the TOS it states this?

Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 05:45:17 PM

[..]

Full text here: http://archive.is/j6myj
@suchmoon Please include the correct Company Name when you update your outdated FAQ

Maybe ask the team to give the users an option to opt out of the new TOS. Seems that function is lacking. Probably more important than your suchmoon obsession, but then again your priorities are the exact opposite of logic.

Seriously, can't you guys come up with stuff that makes sense anymore? Like it used to be.

It is not a personal thing at all, but how important is this really in the whole picture. If you don't agree you can take your money and move on. Also I don't see huge changes in policy... what is the thing you want to disagree on?

There's an opt-out button on the right top of the dialog and so there is on your browser window (in case of linux/mac on the left top). Also you can try your power button or pull the cord if you are not on a mobile device.

It wouldn't cost them anything to add another button that leads to a page where you can actually close your account. Instead of an "x", which... does what exactly? If I press the "x", which TOS I'm now bound by?

Obviously they don't expect anyone to actually reject the new TOS, which is fair enough - I can imagine that the remaining ~50 bagholders are loyal enough.

It just shows the typical paycoin/ionomy way of doing "business". Incompetent, ignorant, unprofessional, you name it. Corporate HQ my ass. Fucking mailbox in Seychelles took them 8 months to get.

If you hit the x it will pop up again every time you click something, but still take you to the page that you clicked on.

I have not agreed to the new TOS, but can still generate deposit addresses for places to send various coins and do all sorts of fun stuff. Too bad they aren't holding any of my money to really check this out.

all the fun stuff on ionomy.com. I guess that all boils down to various ways to give team ionomy money in exchange for the premine. i can't figure out why anyone would do that for any reason, never mind after they refused the TOS. it's not really an issue this time since the only change is which country they are pretending the company is based in, but it could be an issue for future, substantive changes. A user is under the old tos until they accept the new one. if ionomy was competent the options would be, "click here to accept, click here to reject and close your account." but that's not what they are doing now.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2016, 07:20:53 PM

So there's not really any issue? Just imaginery.

I don't understand why one would stick around while they are basically negative about every aspect of the project - can one eleborate?

Yes, if they don't expect to ever have any non-ex-paycoin customers - there is no issue. They can change the TOS in any way, or buy an IBC anywhere in the world, or not have any corporate entity as was the case for a long time - it doesn't appear that any of the current bagholders would ever admit that ionomy can do anything wrong.
korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 01:18:29 PM

SOOM

Suchmoon did what? Are you lying again you piece of shill?

And no, TOS does not say to "contact support via support@ionomy.com" to terminate/close/cancel an account and it certainly doesn't explain what happens to all the fancy PNGs should you find a way to do that. There are only two places that mention support@ionomy.com:

If you believe a third party has behaved in a fraudulent, misleading, or inappropriate manner, or if you cannot adequately resolve a dispute with a third party, you may notify Ionomy.com Support at support@ionomy.com so that we may consider whether to take any action.

If you believe Ionomy Limited committed an error, please contact us at support@ionomy.com.

Neither of which is in any way relevant to rejecting the TOS change and/or cancelling an account.

Do you have any more lies for us today?

https://ionomy.com/terms-service

Terminating an Account.
Ionomy Limited may (a) suspend or terminate your access to any of the Virtual Currency Services, and (b) deactivate or cancel your Ionomy.com Account as required by a valid subpoena or court order, or if Ionomy Limited reasonably suspects you of using your Ionomy.com Account in furtherance of illegal activity. You will be permitted to transfer Virtual Currency associated with your Virtual Currency Wallet for ninety (90) days after Account deactivation or cancellation unless such transfer is otherwise prohibited (i) under the law, or (ii) by a valid subpoena or court order. If any transaction is in a pending state at the time your Ionomy.com Account is cancelled or suspended, such transaction may be cancelled and/or refunded as appropriate. You may not cancel your Ionomy.com Account to evade an investigation or avoid paying any amounts otherwise due to Virtual Currency. Upon cancellation of your Ionomy.com Account, you authorize Ionomy Limited to cancel or suspend pending Exchange Service transactions and, after providing written notice to the you, return the funds associated with such transactions to your address or bank account, as applicable. In the event that you or Ionomy Limited terminates this Agreement or your access to the Virtual Currency Services, or deactivates or cancels your Virtual Currency Account, you will remain liable for all amounts due hereunder. In the event that a technical problem causes system outage or account errors, Ionomy Limited may temporarily suspend access to your Account until the problem is resolved. You can terminate your Ionomy account at any time by contacting support@ionomy.com with a notification of cancellation

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2016, 06:51:20 PM

Terminating an Account.
Ionomy Limited may (a) suspend or terminate your access to any of the Virtual Currency Services, and (b) deactivate or cancel your Ionomy.com Account as required by a valid subpoena or court order, or if Ionomy Limited reasonably suspects you of using your Ionomy.com Account in furtherance of illegal activity. You will be permitted to transfer Virtual Currency associated with your Virtual Currency Wallet for ninety (90) days after Account deactivation or cancellation unless such transfer is otherwise prohibited (i) under the law, or (ii) by a valid subpoena or court order. If any transaction is in a pending state at the time your Ionomy.com Account is cancelled or suspended, such transaction may be cancelled and/or refunded as appropriate. You may not cancel your Ionomy.com Account to evade an investigation or avoid paying any amounts otherwise due to Virtual Currency. Upon cancellation of your Ionomy.com Account, you authorize Ionomy Limited to cancel or suspend pending Exchange Service transactions and, after providing written notice to the you, return the funds associated with such transactions to your address or bank account, as applicable. In the event that you or Ionomy Limited terminates this Agreement or your access to the Virtual Currency Services, or deactivates or cancels your Virtual Currency Account, you will remain liable for all amounts due hereunder. In the event that a technical problem causes system outage or account errors, Ionomy Limited may temporarily suspend access to your Account until the problem is resolved. You can terminate your Ionomy account at any time by contacting support@ionomy.com with a notification of cancellation

Nice try. Ninja-edit without changing the date:

https://archive.is/j6myj#selection-671.0-675.1560

Terminating an Account.
Ionomy Limited may (a) suspend or terminate your access to any of the Virtual Currency Services, and (b) deactivate or cancel your Ionomy.com Account as required by a valid subpoena or court order, or if Ionomy Limited reasonably suspects you of using your Ionomy.com Account in furtherance of illegal activity. You will be permitted to transfer Virtual Currency associated with your Virtual Currency Wallet for ninety (90) days after Account deactivation or cancellation unless such transfer is otherwise prohibited (i) under the law, or (ii) by a valid subpoena or court order. If any transaction is in a pending state at the time your Ionomy.com Account is cancelled or suspended, such transaction may be cancelled and/or refunded as appropriate. You may not cancel your Ionomy.com Account to evade an investigation or avoid paying any amounts otherwise due to Virtual Currency. Upon cancellation of your Ionomy.com Account, you authorize Ionomy Limited to cancel or suspend pending Exchange Service transactions and, after providing written notice to the you, return the funds associated with such transactions to your address or bank account, as applicable. In the event that you or Ionomy Limited terminates this Agreement or your access to the Virtual Currency Services, or deactivates or cancels your Virtual Currency Account, you will remain liable for all amounts due hereunder. In the event that a technical problem causes system outage or account errors, Ionomy Limited may temporarily suspend access to your Account until the problem is resolved.

Such trustworthy.
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 07:47:46 PM

\
I send BTC to Ionomy and get stakers and staker's skins... I also pickup some IONs from the exchange... or some Atoms from the auction...
That's not an answer to my question. Let's try this again. Why?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
WildShark

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2016, 08:03:01 PM

\

I send BTC to Ionomy and get stakers and staker's skins... I also pickup some IONs from the exchange... or some Atoms from the auction... or Electrons from the Store

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 09:22:31 PM

\

I send BTC to Ionomy and get stakers and staker's skins... I also pickup some IONs from the exchange... or some Atoms from the auction... or Electrons from the Store

That's the answer we expect from one of the ION whales.  Could you please post this as your response to every question? At least it's not lies used to get more people invested. A step in the right direction.

o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 09:41:00 PM

Terminating an Account.

Terminating an Account.
Ionomy Limited may (a) suspend or terminate your access to any of the Virtual Currency Services, and (b) deactivate or cancel your Ionomy.com Account as required by a valid subpoena or court order, or if Ionomy Limited reasonably suspects you of using your Ionomy.com Account in furtherance of illegal activity. You will be permitted to transfer Virtual Currency associated with your Virtual Currency Wallet for ninety (90) days after Account deactivation or cancellation unless such transfer is otherwise prohibited (i) under the law, or (ii) by a valid subpoena or court order. If any transaction is in a pending state at the time your Ionomy.com Account is cancelled or suspended, such transaction may be cancelled and/or refunded as appropriate. You may not cancel your Ionomy.com Account to evade an investigation or avoid paying any amounts otherwise due to Virtual Currency. Upon cancellation of your Ionomy.com Account, you authorize Ionomy Limited to cancel or suspend pending Exchange Service transactions and, after providing written notice to the you, return the funds associated with such transactions to your address or bank account, as applicable. In the event that you or Ionomy Limited terminates this Agreement or your access to the Virtual Currency Services, or deactivates or cancels your Virtual Currency Account, you will remain liable for all amounts due hereunder. In the event that a technical problem causes system outage or account errors, Ionomy Limited may temporarily suspend access to your Account until the problem is resolved.

Such trustworthy.

so it was added after and korvas doesnt acknowledge that it wasnt there? also if you can click the cross thus not acknowledging the new terms does this mean your account runs under old terms and if rates etc changed then ionomy are in breach?

i swear bootstrap is a boon for decent programmers to make a site but god damn it allows shonky people to look skilled and professional when they arent. call a modal box is all they probably did. what they needed was some php code in the main site template call the acknowledge page. if not acknowledged log them out or set a locked flag so all their stuff is read only.

im guessing they just did a modal prompt box and it nowhere stores a flag that they agreed to new terms.
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 09:46:03 PM

\

That's the answer we expect from one of the ION whales.  Could you please post this as your response to every question? At least it's not lies used to get more people invested. A step in the right direction.

wildshill gave you an indirect answer. the only reason to give btc is to get more ion atoms whatever. it has no utility and no major exchange wants it.

most people only lose their shirt when gambling but by that pic in his jeep wildshill has lost all his clothes.

he claims to make money but its a lie. the volume on their exchange doesnt support his statement and when hes buying more and more to win the monthly comp thats a expenditure not a profit.

hows their slack doing? january is coming closer and from memory korvas is going to strongly question them if gravity isnt out. im curious as to what a strong questioning equates to.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2016, 10:01:36 PM

hows their slack doing? january is coming closer and from memory korvas is going to strongly question them if gravity isnt out. im curious as to what a strong questioning equates to.

I just got back from the future and I have a transcript for you:

Korvas: Are you nice people and will you do as you promised?
Team: Yes.
Korvas: Ok then. Please keep my money for as long as you need it.

Seriously though, dear shills, please let us know if Gravity is still very imminent or slightly less imminent or eminent or emanating or in some other new state of being. Thank you.
WildShark

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2016, 10:43:31 PM

I just got back from the future and I have a transcript for you:

Korvas: Are you nice people and will you do as you promised?
Team: Yes.
Korvas: Ok then. Please keep my money for as long as you need it.

Seriously though, dear shills, please let us know if Gravity is still very imminent or slightly less imminent or eminent or emanating or in some other new state of being. Thank you.

Gravity is still very imminent

Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 10:49:50 PM

Terminating an Account.

Terminating an Account.

Such trustworthy.

so it was added after and korvas doesnt acknowledge that it wasnt there? also if you can click the cross thus not acknowledging the new terms does this mean your account runs under old terms and if rates etc changed then ionomy are in breach?

i swear bootstrap is a boon for decent programmers to make a site but god damn it allows shonky people to look skilled and professional when they arent. call a modal box is all they probably did. what they needed was some php code in the main site template call the acknowledge page. if not acknowledged log them out or set a locked flag so all their stuff is read only.

im guessing they just did a modal prompt box and it nowhere stores a flag that they agreed to new terms.

that's the interesting question. the ToS pops up often if you click the x, but the site is still usable (as far as i can tell with 0 in my account). When I clicked to buy a staker it told me i didn't have enough money, and it will generate deposit addresses for me to buy ions via other, usable coins that people actually would want to use.
WildShark

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2016, 11:18:23 PM

Terminating an Account.

Terminating an Account.

Such trustworthy.

that's the interesting question. the ToS pops up often if you click the x, but the site is still usable (as far as i can tell with 0 in my account). When I clicked to buy a staker it told me i didn't have enough money, and it will generate deposit addresses for me to buy ions via other, usable coins that people actually would want to use.

Gravity is still very imminent

Pages: « 1 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 [252] 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: