Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:40:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BREAKING NEWS: SATOSHI FINALLY REVEALED!  (Read 42358 times)
btcusury

Activity: 433
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 01:06:49 PM

The interesting thing to me is how desperate people are to prove that Craig Wright is NOT Satoshi. Why is that? Because of his unpleasant personality? Because they're scared he'll start weighing in on the blocksize debate? Or because they're scared he'll start moving coins and tank the market in the process?

Why would that be the interesting thing to you? Is it that you are an unthinking speculator big-blockist? You're essentially saying that if you said you are Satoshi, people should just believe you without any proof, even when proof is easy to produce and the obvious crypto thing to do.

FACT: There were hundreds of thousands of unnecessary deaths by December 2020 due to the censorship of all effective treatments (most notably ivermectin) in order to obtain EUA for experimental GT spike protein injections despite spike bioweaponization patents going back about a decade, and the manufacturers have 100% legal immunity despite long criminal histories.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Quartx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

Becoming legend, but I took merit to the knee :(

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2016, 01:13:52 PM

The interesting thing to me is how desperate people are to prove that Craig Wright is NOT Satoshi. Why is that? Because of his unpleasant personality? Because they're scared he'll start weighing in on the blocksize debate? Or because they're scared he'll start moving coins and tank the market in the process?

Everyone WANTS HIM TO MOVE THE COINS, no one is scared, people are not desperate, its like if someone whom you know is not your significant other tells you he or she is one random encounter

aurigae

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2016, 01:16:25 PM

Its a core principle to question everything and everybody unless there is bulletproof proof. And yeah, if one can prove hes not its insta fame Wink

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
BTCBinary

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 01:18:20 PM

The guy is just a scammer tryiong to get recognized for the invention of the most important 21st century technology. And it seems the proofs he presented are also a lie like him!
zeroday
Donator

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 01:20:19 PM
Last edit: May 03, 2016, 01:30:29 PM by zeroday

There is a nice analysis of Wright's "proof"

https://www.nikcub.com/posts/craig-wright-is-not-satoshi-nakamoto/

Wright has a history of fabricating evidence in support of his claim that he is Satoshi Nakamoto.
Despite his claims of not wanting the notoriety or the attention, he is going to a lot of trouble
to construct a reality of himself as Satoshi Nakamoto. In the almost 6 months since the first
Wired and Gizmodo stories were published he has had ample opportunity to prove conclusively that
he is Satoshi, and the protocol and requirements for doing so are well understood and not onerous.
They do not require a 10 page blog post with notepad screenshots of shell scripts explaining
Linux commands, file formats or OpenSSL.
They also do not involve tightly controlled demonstrations in an environment completely under his control.
The real creator of Bitcoin would know this.

The burden of proof for anybody claiming to be Nakamoto should be high. In the case of Wright,
because of his previous fabrications, that burden is greater. His claims have to be treated with
a great amount of skepticism, and his actions treated not as those of a sincere person,
but rather as those of a person with a history and reputation for deception. Wright has yet to meet
this burden, and until he does, Craig Wright is not Satoshi Nakamoto.
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 01:21:20 PM

More from the BBC  Grin

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-36193006

Craig Wright's spokesman told the BBC that he would "move a coin from an early block" belonging to the crypto-currency's inventor "in the coming days".  

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
sishendaoye

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 01:29:10 PM

More from the BBC  Grin

Craig Wright's spokesman told the BBC that he would "move a coin from an early block" belonging to the crypto-currency's inventor "in the coming days". 

That would be pretty good and I think a lot of people will not doubt than anymore that he is SN.
I first also doubt about it but now I'm really believing the story can be closed finally for good.
ebliever
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1035

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 01:29:20 PM

More from the BBC  Grin

How many "days" does he need to prepare his next magic trick? I can move any of my coins in a few minutes, tops. This is ridiculous. How gullible can anyone be?

Luke 12:15-21

Ephesians 2:8-9
adamstgBit
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2016, 01:31:29 PM

More from the BBC  Grin

have him move the coin(s) here 1G5fF7eYA5QaUFMgCNE4fLnTsVxALdx8jd

i'll make sure they are authentic

alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 01:43:34 PM

Everyone WANTS HIM TO MOVE THE COINS, no one is scared, people are not desperate, its like if someone whom you know is not your significant other tells you he or she is one random encounter

People ARE scared. Consider if 7% of the gold in existence suddenly came onto the market. It would tank the price.

People had convinced themselves that Satoshi was dead and that those coins of his would never move, and that was priced in. The game changes if the coins start moving.

People in the block debate have also been citing Satoshi to bolster their arguments - if Wright is Satoshi, we don't have to guess what he would have wanted - we can just ask him! That scares the pants of some people too..

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
yayayo
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1024

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 01:44:38 PM

How many "days" does he need to prepare his next magic trick? I can move any of my coins in a few minutes, tops. This is ridiculous. How gullible can anyone be?

I think he is desperate. Maybe he has some huge financial obligations looming and needs to prove somehow that he is solvent. Clearly he exhibits almost all characteristics of a con artist, who has entered the narcissistic self-delusional mania phase, shortly before his system of lies collapses.

After seeing his pictures and self-portrayal, I felt sure form the first second that I never want to do any business with this person. Interestingly Gavin did.

ya.ya.yo!

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
AlexGR
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1049

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 01:54:04 PM

More from the BBC  Grin

Lol....now they are not in a trust anymore? WTF. That guy should be killed or at least sentenced to prison.

Good catch aahahahah, this is getting better and better.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 01:54:45 PM

he has not yet supplied any information to public about his claim to be the real satoshi and he wants to move the coins in the following days!

what is next he is going to move coins from block 100s and say i am satoshi because i have early access!

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
alyssa85
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 01:58:48 PM

I think he is desperate. Maybe he has some huge financial obligations looming and needs to prove somehow that he is solvent. Clearly he exhibits almost all characteristics of a con artist, who has entered the narcissistic self-delusional mania phase, shortly before his system of lies collapses.

After seeing his pictures and self-portrayal, I felt sure form the first second that I never want to do any business with this person. Interestingly Gavin did.

ya.ya.yo!

What Gavin said was Wright fitted in with the Satoshi he knew: "sometimes prickly and difficult to deal with".

See the following interview at 0.43:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNZyRMG2CjA

Gavin had the most correspondence with Satoshi, and I bet they argued over details as they were working out the bugs in the project.

The bitcoin space at large has mythologized Satoshi as a sort of selfless saint who never spoke an unkind word and who was perfect in every way. And that's partly why some people are upset - an unpleasant person had the technological idea of the century!

BTW if he moves the coins, then he is Satoshi, no question, though there will be the desperados badly wanting to believe that he somehow stole the keys. I can see the headlines - Hacker hacked Satoshi!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
sbogovac
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1192

I don't believe in denial.

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 02:03:53 PM

[...]How many "days" does he need to prepare his next magic trick? [...]How gullible can anyone be?

In two weeks™.  Grin

0x7442A5c37E513D335F53843cD20c00F77eAC7867
Dekker3D

Activity: 434

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 02:05:20 PM

Maybe he's just waiting for the price increase brought by halving to sell those coins and that's what people are scared of.

sbogovac
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1192

I don't believe in denial.

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 02:06:35 PM

[...]BTW if he moves the coins, then he is Satoshi, no question, though there will be the desperados badly wanting to believe that he somehow stole the keys. I can see the headlines - Hacker hacked Satoshi!

No, he still isn't... (As Theymos already publicly stated some pages ago.) And yes, it (Hacker hacked Satoshi!) wouldn't be the first time; several years ago the Satoshi account right here on BCT got hacked (until Theymos [publicly] intervened)...

0x7442A5c37E513D335F53843cD20c00F77eAC7867
adamstgBit
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2016, 02:09:21 PM

[...]BTW if he moves the coins, then he is Satoshi, no question, though there will be the desperados badly wanting to believe that he somehow stole the keys. I can see the headlines - Hacker hacked Satoshi!

No, he still isn't... (As Theymos already publicly stated some pages ago.) And yes, it (Hacker hacked Satoshi!) wouldn't be the first time; several years ago the Satoshi account right here on BCT got hacked (until Theymos [publicly] intervened)...
moving coins isn't the same as opening a BCT account...

if he moves a coin from genesis, he IS Satoshi

NoBit

Activity: 326

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 02:10:36 PM

seems someone logged in today:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=3

Local Time:   May 03, 2016, 02:09:48 PM satoshi account

Bitrated user: nobit.
alyssa85
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 02:11:29 PM

Bitcointalk is controlled/owned by Theymos and it gets hacked from time to time because Theymos is careless...

But if Satoshi has the private keys to his own wallet, which is not on any system related to Theymos or bitcointalk, and he moves the coins - then he is Satoshi...

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: