Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:20:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43]
  Print  
Author Topic: BREAKING NEWS: SATOSHI FINALLY REVEALED!  (Read 42358 times)
yefi
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 1510

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 06:15:34 PM

The real Satoshi Nakamoto

...is dead.  It was Klieman. 

No, it's Kleiman and he died poor. If you were Kleiman, wouldn't you exchange some Bitcoins to get you a personal nurse with big boobs? I knew it. Hence it wasn't him.

What's funny is that people latch onto this guy despite the fact that we wouldn't even know his name were it not for the machinations of Craig. I guess people just like being led.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 06:19:15 PM

The real Satoshi Nakamoto

...is dead.  It was Klieman. 

"Ohhhhhhhhh, it's so obvious. Dave Kleiman's brother is now Satoshi."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9_vGMkuNaI
anders lokka

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 06:20:21 PM

What an epic fail wright=satoshi. 15 minutes of fame.

I have performed the most faster yobit ico sold out in 29 Minutes.
NEW PROJECT SOON!!!
crazywack
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 07:01:23 PM

What an epic fail wright=satoshi. 15 minutes of fame.

I keep coming to the point of.... "why"? He's Bitcoin save enough to know that nobody is going to belive him unless he signs a msg of a know satoshi block...

So why?

Has to be an end game on his part... What is it Gleb Wink

digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 07:05:38 PM

I suggest the real satoshi send 100 bitcoin to this forum users then we can say that he is the real satoshi by showing transaction proof.
This is my bitcoin address : 1Pvk4N6a1J2GZ2JAcVDAANUGtTosDS6BPN
99 more users to go ahead and post their addresses.

🖤😏
yenxz

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 07:11:10 PM

since this thread posted,some media talk about craig was not satoshi for sure,and i dont know what people expect for being ral Satoshi Nakamoto. and should this post locked?because newbie will think that Craig is real Satoshi if they see this thread.
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 07:41:28 PM

I do not know what is this whole situation about .. After his speech at the conference few months ago, and after police searched his house, he denied that is creator of Bitcoin.
Probably now he want open new business and need free advertising.. thats all.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Cryddit
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1122

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 10:42:38 PM

If Satoshi wanted to announce that he's still around, without painting a target on his back, he could just get on Tor and send 1 satoshi from one of his early mining outputs to the address of another. Everybody would notice.  Everybody could tell, hey, someone still has the keys to those addresses. 

But why would he want to announce anything?  This is the point I keep trying to make.  Satoshi does not stand to benefit, at all, by ever using that identity again.  He knows it.  And THAT is why you should not believe anyone claiming to be Satoshi. 

Satoshi has absolutely no reason to announce himself.  Anyone who has a reason  to do so, isn't him.
tempestb

Activity: 729
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 09:46:00 PM

I disagree.  Satoshi would reveal himself in order to gain prestige and earn money speaking on the topic of cryptocurrency.  News media alone would pay to book him on shows and he'd get a book deal, maybe a motion picture deal. 

That being said, it seems unlikely that anyone who still has the keys would leave that much money sitting there.  There is this weird idea that Satoshi must be altruistic to just leave that money there for the benefit of Bitcoin is silly.    He could spend that money supporting Bitcoin endeavors and showing the good that Bitcoin can do, by donating to charity, for instance. 

it is my belief, he probably lost the keys and can't get at the money.

Those million coins is the reason people want to know who Satoshi is, and if he still has the keys.  Because the person that does can sink the market by mass dumping of coins.  On the flip side, if those coins are lost forever, then the market could react positively knowing that they will never show up to dilute the value of the market.  (Effectively making each coin worth more because of it.)

CSR may be Satoshi.  But until someone provides cryptographic proof that they control the keys, then there is no Satoshi.  We're all Satoshi without the keys. 

His Mom probably switched off the computer that had the keys on an unsaved document, so she could plug-in the vacuum cleaner.

1D7JwRnoungL1YQy7sJMsqmA8BHkPcKGDJ
We mine as we dream...  Alone
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 10:33:16 PM

I suggest the real satoshi send 100 bitcoin to this forum users then we can say that he is the real satoshi by showing transaction proof.
Whether 100 or 1000 or even more users say someone to be Satoshi,the entire bitcoin community and rest of world won't believe until and unless he provides sufficient proofs beyond any doubts

btccashacc
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 10:48:33 PM

even though by giving away ton of bitcoins to the entire world, it doesn't mean that you are satoshi,
unless show any legit proof like signed message to the satoshi's address, thus peoples will believe that you are real satoshi nakamoto
Cryddit
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1122

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 10:51:49 PM

I disagree.  Satoshi would reveal himself in order to gain prestige and earn money speaking on the topic of cryptocurrency.  News media alone would pay to book him on shows and he'd get a book deal, maybe a motion picture deal.  

I don't remember a single thing about him/her that indicated giving a tinker's damn about prestige or publicity.  And Satoshi certainly doesn't need the money of a motion picture or book deal.  I just don't buy it.

That being said, it seems unlikely that anyone who still has the keys would leave that much money sitting there.  There is this weird idea that Satoshi must be altruistic to just leave that money there for the benefit of Bitcoin is silly.    He could spend that money supporting Bitcoin endeavors and showing the good that Bitcoin can do, by donating to charity, for instance.  

it is my belief, he probably lost the keys and can't get at the money.

Okay, big nope.  Satoshi absolutely never lost a key.  S/He kept correspondence keys I'd deleted a whole year previously and was amazed that anyone would EVER lose keys.  I remember him/her being puzzled about the idea that people might not get further payments to old txouts because they'd delete or lose keys after spending txOuts.  Exact words:  "why would anyone *ever* delete a key?"  

As for being altruistic, I dunno.  I think s/he just doesn't give a crap about having a lot of money.  I know for certain that s/he didn't do this for the purpose of getting wealth for him/herself.

Those million coins is the reason people want to know who Satoshi is, and if he still has the keys.  Because the person that does can sink the market by mass dumping of coins.  

No, not any more.  The second halving is coming up, and at this point 15 million coins are mined already.  Satoshi's coins are less than 10% of the coins out there.  It would affect the market, sure, but it wouldn't kill it.  And anyway, why would the same person go to great effort to create bitcoin, and then destroy it?  That makes a lot of nonsense.  If s/he does start spending coins, it won't be a massive dump.

yefi
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 1510

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 12:19:52 AM

Okay, big nope.  Satoshi absolutely never lost a key.  S/He kept correspondence keys I'd deleted a whole year previously and was amazed that anyone would EVER lose keys.  I remember him/her being puzzled about the idea that people might not get further payments to old txouts because they'd delete or lose keys after spending txOuts.  Exact words:  "why would anyone *ever* delete a key?"  

I like how they characterize him as this bumbling fool who trips up over his own shoelaces and just misplaces all his keys. This is perhaps the false-consensus effect in operation Wink.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43]
  Print  

Jump to: