Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 08:43:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ♻️ [banned mixer] — FAST, SECURE and RELIABLE BITCOIN MIXER (Since 2016) ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐  (Read 47879 times)
JeromeTash
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1210

Heisenberg

View Profile
August 29, 2023, 12:52:08 PM

Hello. bitcoins are not coming. not even the beginning of the transaction. can you help? I have a letter of guarantee.
-snip-

Have you tried to contact them through their support email (support@[banned mixer])? Sometimes they are slow at responding to issues, but they eventually solve the problem.
Please don't post your letter of Guarantee here or in public. It defeats the whole purpose of you trying to mix the Bitcoins. Only share it with support staff if you must. I know it maybe a huge amount, but don't panic.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CryptoMixer.io (OP)

Activity: 312
Merit: 127

Ever used CryptoMixer? Leave your feedback ↓

View Profile
September 02, 2023, 07:01:41 AM
Merited by JeromeTash (1)

Hello. bitcoins are not coming. not even the beginning of the transaction. can you help? I have a letter of guarantee.
-snip-

Have you tried to contact them through their support email (support@[banned mixer])? Sometimes they are slow at responding to issues, but they eventually solve the problem.
Please don't post your letter of Guarantee here or in public. It defeats the whole purpose of you trying to mix the Bitcoins. Only share it with support staff if you must. I know it maybe a huge amount, but don't panic.

The user have contacted us directly and I can confirm that the issue is already resolved.
mochanovdmitry9

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2023, 07:46:16 AM

Hello, i have a problem with coins which i got from cryptomyxer. As always i was trying to change btc to usdt on fixedfloat but my order was stopped and money was hold. Support service wrote me
"Your order was stopped because we received information from our partners that the funds in your address were obtained by criminal means. Your exchange is now being processed by our security team. Email us at info@fixedfloat.com to contact our security team. If you prove that the funds are not obtained by criminal means, we will definitely continue your exchange".
Messages to mailbox of Cryptomixer didnt get my message. What to do in this case?
JeromeTash
Legendary

Heisenberg

View Profile
September 09, 2023, 08:03:22 AM

Hello, i have a problem with coins which i got from cryptomyxer. As always i was trying to change btc to usdt on fixedfloat but my order was stopped and money was hold. Support service wrote me
"Your order was stopped because we received information from our partners that the funds in your address were obtained by criminal means. Your exchange is now being processed by our security team. Email us at info@fixedfloat.com to contact our security team. If you prove that the funds are not obtained by criminal means, we will definitely continue your exchange".
Messages to mailbox of Cryptomixer didnt get my message. What to do in this case?

1. Be sure the correct URL is https://[banned mixer]/ for the clearnet and http://[banned mixer]/ for the tor mirror. What you wrote is cryptomyxer

2. Most centralized exchanges like Fixedfloat hate obscured transactions because of their bullshit AML policies. Why are you using a centralized exchange that has KYC/AML policies in the first place after mixing your Bitcoins?
It's like you just wasted your time mixing the Bitcoins. Now they are going to ask you for KYC verification and they will deanonymize your transactions.

Always opt for privacy focused exchanges like;

More here: https://kycnot.me/

Anyway, let's wait for a word from cryptomixer, but I don't think they will help you that much.

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
mochanovdmitry9

View Profile
September 09, 2023, 08:21:44 AM

Mail was correct, i sent again them to PM

Arrival-Date: Sat,  9 Sep 2023 07:31:32 +0000 (UTC)

Final-Recipient: rfc822; support@[banned mixer]
Original-Recipient: rfc822;support@[banned mixer]
Action: failed
Remote-MTA: dns; mx.yandex.net
Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 554 5.7.1 Message rejected under suspicion of SPAM;
Miguel.Garrix

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 09, 2023, 01:53:06 PM

Hello ! 06.09 I sent funds to the mix until today there is no transaction however the entire amount came to the required mixer wallet immediately. 07.09 I sent an email to support but have not received a reply yet. Thank you !
JeromeTash
Legendary

Heisenberg

View Profile
September 09, 2023, 09:33:38 PM

Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 554 5.7.1 Message rejected under suspicion of SPAM;
It means you already sent them mail, which they received it. Please wait for their support to respond. No need to send multiple messages as they will be flagged as spam

Hello ! 06.09 I sent funds to the mix until today there is no transaction however the entire amount came to the required mixer wallet immediately. 07.09 I sent an email to support but have not received a reply yet. Thank you !
Please give them time to respond to your message. They sometimes take a few days to respond and rectify the problem, but they have always resolved the issues that come up.

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Miguel.Garrix

View Profile
September 12, 2023, 07:26:18 PM

It's been 7 days since the transaction and it's been 5 days since I emailed them. I haven't received any response yet....
cyrptomixer2023#$

View Profile
September 13, 2023, 01:01:15 AM
Last edit: September 13, 2023, 01:41:50 AM by cyrptomixer2023#$

Hi, your support email does not work, it bounces back (support@cryptomixer.ltd), your "live" chat on your site doesn't work. My mixed BTC has not arrived, but it did arrive in your wallet. What is happening with this. IS IT A HONEYPOT SCAM?

Before you say it bounced back, as it was detected as SPAM, that is not true, as my first email was instantly bounced back.

The service is unavailable, just check it here:

https://email-checker.net/check

I couldn't verify your letter of guarantee either: https://www.verifybitcoinmessage.com/.  

https://reinproject.org/bitcoin-signature-tool/

(it says invalid signature)
CryptoMixer.io (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2023, 07:24:27 AM
Last edit: September 13, 2023, 08:12:08 AM by CryptoMixer.io

Hello, sorry for the delayed response. I have PM you with the instructions.
CryptoMixer.io (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2023, 07:43:23 AM
Last edit: September 13, 2023, 08:13:07 AM by CryptoMixer.io

Hi, your support email does not work, it bounces back (support@cryptomixer.ltd), your "live" chat on your site doesn't work. My mixed BTC has not arrived, but it did arrive in your wallet. What is happening with this. IS IT A HONEYPOT SCAM?

Sorry to say, but cryptomixer.ltd is not our website and your Letter of Guarantee was not generated by our service. Most likely you have faced one of the phishing websites like one of the case discussed here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1484009.msg61946262#msg61946262. I have added this url to the phishing websites listed below and reported it to google.

The /][banned mixer] and cryptomixns23scr.onion (v2) domains are registered back in 2016 and have never changed! In July 2021, we introduced the new onion address: ][banned mixer] (v3) as v2 addresses was deprecated. Bookmark this websites and do not let scammers fool yourself. If you don't bookmark the website always check the domain registration date via whois services. All scammers use freshly registered domains.

Here is some of reported phishing websites:

• cryptomixer.me
    • cryptomixer.se
    • cryptamixer.io
    • cryptomixer.us
    • cryptomixer.eu
    • cryptomixer.in
    • cryptomixer.ml
    • cryptomixer.bz
    • cryptomixer.tech
    • cryptomixer.it
    • cryptomixer.app
    • cryptomixer.ink
    • cryptomixer.ai
    • cryptomixes.io
    • cryptomixers.io
    • cryptomexer.io
    • cryptomixer.icu
    • cryptomixer.tech
    • cryptomixer.host
    • cryptomixer.link
    • cryptomixer.com
    • cryptomixer1.com
    • coinmixer.io
    • coinpal.eu
    • bitcoin-mixer.net
    • coinmixer-es.net
    • cryptomixer.to
    • criptomixer.io
    • kryptomixer.io
    • cryptomlxer.com
    • cryptomixer.space
    • Crypto-mixer.cc
    • Cryptomixer.icu

Beware of phishing websites!

Scammers keep creating new and new phishing websites. They target not only cryptomixer, but other mixers too. We do report phishing websites to google, to shut them down. If you faced one of them not listed above kindly post in this thread. You can also help by filling this very form. The more people complain, the more attention google pays to scam websites and more chances to close it.

Always download the Letter of Guarantee and check the signature and signing address. Our original signing address has been generated back in 2016 and has 32 pages of donation transactions on about 40 BTC in total and has never changed:

You will easily see if it is the freshly new generated address of scammers, like this one:

[/list]
    cyrptomixer2023#$

View Profile
    September 13, 2023, 08:32:23 AM

Thank you. Those scammers. I appreciate the feedback.
    DO NOT USE CRYPTOMIXER.LTD                 ITS A SCAM
    Miguel.Garrix

View Profile
    September 13, 2023, 12:49:14 PM

Hello ! Can I get your reply about my transaction ? My request was sent to support@[banned mixer] on 07.09
    Thank you !
    JeromeTash
    Legendary

Heisenberg

View Profile
    September 13, 2023, 09:43:19 PM

Thank you. Those scammers. I appreciate the feedback.
    DO NOT USE CRYPTOMIXER.LTD                 ITS A SCAM
    Why would you create a false flag against my profile, though?

You got scammed by a phishing site which God knows where you got it from, so How is this my fault?
    Come on, take the huge L for your carelessness and DYOR next time.

██
    █████▀▀███████▀▀███████
    ██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
    ██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
    |

█▄█
    ▀█▀
    ████▄▄██████▄▄████
    █▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
    ▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
    ██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
    ██████▄▄████████
    █▀▀████████████████
    ██████
    █████████████
    ██
    █▀▀██████████████
    ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
        PLAY NOW    
    Miguel.Garrix

View Profile
    September 16, 2023, 02:12:15 PM

Dear users, please give feedback, does this service work for everyone ?

[banned mixer] Are you ignoring all my messages on purpose? I've been writing to you for a week on all sources of communication. Can you give any short answer ? Or do I have to say goodbye to my funds already ?

JeromeTash
    Legendary

Heisenberg

View Profile
    September 16, 2023, 02:20:44 PM

[banned mixer] Are you ignoring all my messages on purpose? I've been writing to you for a week on all sources of communication. Can you give any short answer ? Or do I have to say goodbye to my funds already ?
    It seems to me they sorted the issues of other complainants. It's unfortunate that they skipped yours after along wait. I see they were last online about 3 days ago which is fairly recent.

Have you tried to send their rep profile a Private message regarding the issue?

██
    █████▀▀███████▀▀███████
    ██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
    ██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
    |

█▄█
    ▀█▀
    ████▄▄██████▄▄████
    █▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
    ▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
    ██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
    ██████▄▄████████
    █▀▀████████████████
    ██████
    █████████████
    ██
    █▀▀██████████████
    ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
        PLAY NOW    
    Miguel.Garrix

View Profile
    September 16, 2023, 02:57:14 PM

It seems to me they sorted the issues of other complainants. It's unfortunate that they skipped yours after along wait. I see they were last online about 3 days ago which is fairly recent.

Have you tried to send their rep profile a Private message regarding the issue?

I've mostly been sending to email and here. I'll try to send private message on profile. Thank you !
    examplens
    Legendary

Activity: 3262
    Merit: 3151

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
    September 16, 2023, 06:39:22 PM

Can we get an update on what is happening with this case?
    As far as I can see on their page on Bestchange monitoring, there are still some complaints about the operation of the fixedfloat.com exchanger. This seems very risky and it would certainly be good if others were informed if there is a problem with this service.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    e
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    █████████████
    ████████████▄███
    ██▐███████▄█████▀
    █████████▄████▀
    ███▐████▄███▀
    ████▐██████▀
    █████▀█████
    ███████████▄
    ████████████▄
    ██▄█████▀█████▄
    ▄█████████▀█████▀
    ███████████▀██▀
    ████▀█████████
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    c.h.
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
    ▄██████▄▄▄
    █████████████▄▄
    ███████████████
    ███████████████
    ███████████████
    ███████████████
    ███░░█████████
    ███▌▐█████████
    █████████████
    ███████████▀
    ██████████▀
    ████████▀
    ▀██▀▀
    CryptoMixer.io (OP)

View Profile
    September 17, 2023, 08:35:04 AM

Can we get an update on what is happening with this case?
    As far as I can see on their page on Bestchange monitoring, there are still some complaints about the operation of the fixedfloat.com exchanger. This seems very risky and it would certainly be good if others were informed if there is a problem with this service.

We are in contact with the user via forum PMs to resolve his issue. Once it will be resolved, I'll post an update here.
    MartiX12345

Activity: 1

View Profile
    September 20, 2023, 04:38:29 PM

Hello, I really like your mixer, but lately I see a lot of problems that users write on the forum! This does not allow me to calmly use your services. Please deal with the problems, let me know when everything will be in order and people can put coins mixing without fear?
    Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 »
      Print  

Jump to: