Bitcoin Forum
November 20, 2017, 11:41:27 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEWS] CryptoMIXER.IO — the Fast, Secure and Reliable High Volume Bitcoin Mixer!  (Read 16906 times)
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 09:10:58 PM

NEWS

The Coin Telegraph has posted an article about bitcoin mixers — Bitcoin Mixer: How to Secure Your Identity. CryptoMixer.io is also mentioned in comparison with other mixers. Also you can find some insider information disclosure Wink

I enjoyed reading the article, didn't know that the website is responsive for mobile phones and reading this: "CryptoMixer is rather different from Bitmixer; it has a mobile version of the website and an attractive affiliate program. It is also preparing to launch an Altcoin mixing feature." I'm curious to know which altcoin will be the first one to be listed in CryptoMixer.

▄▄▄▄████
                        ███████████
                         ▀████████
         ▄██▄            ▄███████
       ▄██████▄        ▄██████▄
     ▄████▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀████▄
   ▄████▀    ▀████▄▄████▀    ▀████▄
 ▄████▀        ▀██████▀        ▀████▄
▄████          ▄██████▄          ████▄
█████        ▄████▀▀████▄        █████
 █████▄    ▄████▀    ▀████▄    ▄█████
  ▀███████████▀        ▀███████████▀
    ██████▀▀            ▀▀██████▀
.PROPTHEREUM.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Join ICO Now Coinlancer is Disrupting the Freelance marketplace!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
OrangeSeller

Activity: 565

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 07:46:24 AM

NEWS

The Coin Telegraph has posted an article about bitcoin mixers — Bitcoin Mixer: How to Secure Your Identity. CryptoMixer.io is also mentioned in comparison with other mixers. Also you can find some insider information disclosure Wink
Wow, basically the article is about cryptomixer comparing to other mixers like bitmixer. I like to heard that cryptomixer have a mobile friendly version also. you guys really doing so much efforts.

I enjoyed reading the article, didn't know that the website is responsive for mobile phones and reading this: "CryptoMixer is rather different from Bitmixer; it has a mobile version of the website and an attractive affiliate program. It is also preparing to launch an Altcoin mixing feature." I'm curious to know which altcoin will be the first one to be listed in CryptoMixer.
I believe the coins must be a valuable and an old coin which is in market for long time.
if owner still thinking about this I suggest him to use
Etherium. etheium being used in cryptocurrenies than others.

but if you consider to more then one altcoin then it would be even better.

███
      █████████████████████
       ███████████████████████
          ██████████████████████
                         ████████
         ████████████      ███████
          ███████████        █████
            █████████        ██████
                █████         █████
                █████         █████
                █████        ██████
                █████        █████
                █████      ███████
                █████    ████████
                ███████████████
                █████████████
                ██████████
IDivi ProjectI
  ◤
  ▶
  ◣
❖❖❖ THE FIRST ❖❖❖
USER-FRIENDLY CRYPTO
  ◥
  ◀
  ◢
ICO
◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆
Oct. 27th - Nov. 23rd
  ◤
  ▶
  ◣
♦ Whitepaper
♦ Telegram
♦ Website

mobnepal

Activity: 840

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 02:04:26 PM

Supporting altcoin also for mixing can be a mindblowing idea as i have not seen other mixing services offering this. First alts that gonna be supported for mixing may be ETH and ETC because they have high daily transaction/exchanging volume and also volume stays pretty constant daily.

GregH37

Activity: 854

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 06:15:22 AM

Just want to share this article about cryptomixer I've found while browsing on the web:
http://bitcoin-catcher.com/cryptomixer-new-concept-among-bitcoin-security-systems/

after reading this nice review of cryptomixer. I realize how important rule playing cryptomixer for secure bitcoin users identifications.
and the other thing is bloggers and webmasters is writing about cryptomixer which is a great thing for cryptomixer. a lot of bitcoin users will refer to cryptomixer through these sites.
CryptoMixer.io

Activity: 154

Ever used CryptoMixer? Leave your feedback ↓

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2016, 06:47:32 AM

RELEASE NOTE

When you use CryptoMixer.io for the first time, you get the CryptoMixer code. It is displayed on the status page. When you use this code later, it ensures that your previous transaction will never be mixed with the new ones. To have the maximum level of security you should use it every time you mix your coins!

To promote this feature we decided to introduce the new feature in this release. Now there is one more reason to use CryptoMixer code — it also gives you discount on service commission. Your personal discount is calculated according to amount you have already mixed. To say it easy: more you mix less you pay!

It's good time to bookmark the website. Stay secure and protect your privacy with CryptoMixer.io!
densuj

Activity: 826

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 07:06:15 AM

RELEASE NOTE

When you use CryptoMixer.io for the first time, you get the CryptoMixer code. It is displayed on the status page. When you use this code later, it ensures that your previous transaction will never be mixed with the new ones. To have the maximum level of security you should use it every time you mix your coins!

To promote this feature we decided to introduce the new feature in this release. Now there is one more reason to use CryptoMixer code — it also gives you discount on service commission. Your personal discount is calculated according to amount you have already mixed. To say it easy: more you mix less you pay!

It's good time to bookmark the website. Stay secure and protect your privacy with CryptoMixer.io!
Thank you so much for your updating informations and i am always watching for stay new update and new fitures from the service.

▄▄████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄
  ██▀              ▀██
 ██                   █
█     ██  ██     ███ 
 █   ██   ██    ██ ██
  ██ ██    ██   ██  
█  ██     ██  ██     █    
 █                   ██
  ██▄              ▄██
   ▀███▄▄      ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀████████▀▀
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
.WORLD’S FIRST CLOUD BETTING PLATFORM.
♦    Whitepaper  Bounty  Telegram  Twitter  Facebook   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
      ▄▄████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄
  ██▀              ▀██
 █████      ██
██       ██           ██
██       ██▄       ██
██       ██▀▀       ██
██       ██           ██
 ██      ██
  ██▄              ▄██
   ▀███▄▄      ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀████████▀▀
CryptoMixer.io

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2016, 07:50:33 PM

RELEASE NOTE

Hi Guys,

Today we have published the new release with some bugs fixes, including the bug with the personal discount that some of you have been reporting during last two weeks since the previous update was published. Also this release includes the rework on almost all the text content of the website. It would be nice if you take a look and report if you find any mistakes. If you would have any issues, kindly let us know here or via support@cryptomixer.io

Best regards!
0day

Activity: 672

Hire me for your campaign management

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 09:57:54 PM

RELEASE NOTE

Hi Guys,

Today we have published the new release with some bugs fixes, including the bug with the personal discount that some of you have been reporting during last two weeks since the previous update was published. Also this release includes the rework on almost all the text content of the website. It would be nice if you take a look and report if you find any mistakes. If you would have any issues, kindly let us know here or via support@cryptomixer.io

Best regards!

Thanks for this act, I just visited to the mixer and everything is much better than before and working better for me. good Luck for your progress. It is becoming a more better mixer than any other.

.ZIGGER.      ███
  ███ ███
█ ███ ███
█ ███ ███
     ███
███ ███
███ ███
  ███ ███
███ ███
███ ███
███     █
███ ███
███
A Decentralized Crypto Marketplace
____ for Localized Shopping ____
[|FACEBOOK
TWITTER
SLACK
ICO  ▶  13th November 2017
GET YOUR 40% BONUS
IN FIRST 24 HOURS!
]      ███
  ███ ███
█ ███ ███
█ ███ ███
     ███
███ ███
███ ███
  ███ ███
███ ███
███ ███
███     █
███ ███
███
GregH37

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 12:42:52 PM

RELEASE NOTE

Hi Guys,

Best regards!

this is really great and appreciated. you did a new launch with lots of works. I checked the site. it is now even more smooth and fast than before and some new changes also can be seen in the site. like the site's logo in browser tab.. great to see you are working hard and glad to be a part of this service..
CryptoMixer.io

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2016, 10:16:05 AM

RELEASE NOTE

Hi Guys,

Today we have published the new release with some new useful features included:

• You can set up delay now up to 48 hours. Most mixers allows only 24 hours delay, longer period makes the mixing stronger. We have got a lot of requests on this.
  • You can set up several incoming addresses per one request. You can use it if you need to collect you coins from several addresses and perform mixing on the way (see the image below).

If you would have any issues, kindly let us know here or via support@cryptomixer.io

Best regards!

densuj

Activity: 826

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 10:28:02 AM

Thank you very much for your updating the features on your website cryptomixer.io, it is great news and will make your services becoming more better.

▄▄████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄
  ██▀              ▀██
 ██                   █
█     ██  ██     ███ 
 █   ██   ██    ██ ██
  ██ ██    ██   ██  
█  ██     ██  ██     █    
 █                   ██
  ██▄              ▄██
   ▀███▄▄      ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀████████▀▀
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
.WORLD’S FIRST CLOUD BETTING PLATFORM.
♦    Whitepaper  Bounty  Telegram  Twitter  Facebook   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
      ▄▄████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄
  ██▀              ▀██
 █████      ██
██       ██           ██
██       ██▄       ██
██       ██▀▀       ██
██       ██           ██
 ██      ██
  ██▄              ▄██
   ▀███▄▄      ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀████████▀▀
GregH37

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 06:22:20 AM

RELEASE NOTE

Hi Guys,

Today we have published the new release with some new useful features included:

• You can set up delay now up to 48 hours. Most mixers allows only 24 hours delay, longer period makes the mixing stronger. We have got a lot of requests on this.
  • You can set up several incoming addresses per one request. You can use it if you need to collect you coins from several addresses and perform mixing on the way (see the image below).

If you would have any issues, kindly let us know here or via support@cryptomixer.io

Best regards!

this is really amazing that you bring lots of cool features with this new release.
specially 48 hours delay is really needed for this. I hope this mixing service will grow up more and more.
CryptoMixer.io

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2016, 10:33:23 AM

RELEASE NOTE

Good news,

Yesterday we have published an API reference on our website. It is an easy to use REST API to mix your coins. I have started a separate thread to discuss the API questions.

You are welcome to make tests and give your feedback.

Best regards!
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 924

Signature Designer - https://goo.gl/DFcwvr

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2016, 10:45:30 AM

RELEASE NOTE

Good news,

Yesterday we have published an API reference on our website. It is an easy to use REST API to mix your coins. I have started a separate thread to discuss the API questions.

Best regards!
Great! Another step up for cryptomixer. So far cryptomixer is the only mixer I know that offers API and the development happening is greater than any otwr service. Soon this will already be the top mixer available elsewhere.

█
      █
     ███
 █   ███
 █   ███
███  ███   █              █ 
███  ███  ███            ███
███   █   ███            ███
███   █   ███   █    █   ███
███       ███  ███  ███  ███
███        █   ███   █    █
 █              █    █
 █
TradingApp - Bittrex Trading App (iOS only)
arwin100

Activity: 658

❤ Filipino Translator ❤

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2016, 01:30:39 PM

RELEASE NOTE

Good news,

Best regards!
Great! Another step up for cryptomixer. So far cryptomixer is the only mixer I know that offers API and the development happening is greater than any otwr service. Soon this will already be the top mixer available elsewhere.

Yeah its very great to hear that cryptomixer do some hardworks to make their site looks good and faster to be used and that addition is a great move for them to get more attention upon people who's using frequently those mixing sites, and surely i believe cryptomixer's fame would go up far and if this good development will continue surely cryptomixer will be th no.1 mixer in the future, but anyways great job cryptomixer, will use your service again in future.

▄▄███████▄▄
        ▄███▀▀
▄▄▄▄    ▀▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄  ▀▄
  ▄▀▀██▀           ▀▀██▄▄▀▄
▄▀  ██                 ▀██
  ██       ▀▀█▀▀         █
█▀        █ █ █        ▄█▀▄
▀▄         █ █ █       ▄█  █
 ██         █▄▄▄█      ▄█  ▄▀
  ██▄                ▄█▀  ▄▀
  ▀▄▀██▄▄          ▄█▀  ▄▀
   ▀▄ ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.UTRUST.▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
             █
●  Download WHITEPAPER  ●
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▼ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
facebook      twitter      slack
▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
             █
GregH37

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 08:01:14 AM

RELEASE NOTE

Good news,

Best regards!
Great to know that you guys are pretty much active now adays.. bringing new updates and news about the service really help the service to grow up.
I am feeling proud to be a part of this service as a campaign participants.. it is always good feeling to work with legit and trusted companies.
CryptoMixer.io

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2016, 01:03:03 PM

MAINTENANCE NOTICE

Kindly note, we are performing maintenance right now. Service will be unavailable for 15 minutes from now. Sorry for inconvenience.

UPDATE: Maintenance is over, service is active!
GregH37

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 01:11:01 PM

I want to add my feedback here. I never faced any problem using cryptomixer.io. always got perfect result and fast transaction and mixing service..

Good luck crypto mixer and keep up the good working like always.
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 924

Signature Designer - https://goo.gl/DFcwvr

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2016, 05:27:05 AM

Hi cryptomixer, early this morning around 3 - 4 am ( local time GMT +8) I mixed my coin from gambling to my exchange wallet. Now it's been receiving for already 8+ hours. I don't know how long it'll be confirmed sooner.
I set the fee to the lowest .5% which supposedly it should be sent with a 25k satoshi but cryptomixer sent it with only 10k satoshi.
Do you think I will be able to receive it today? I need to withdraw the coins in fiat.

█
      █
     ███
 █   ███
 █   ███
███  ███   █              █ 
███  ███  ███            ███
███   █   ███            ███
███   █   ███   █    █   ███
███       ███  ███  ███  ███
███        █   ███   █    █
 █              █    █
 █
TradingApp - Bittrex Trading App (iOS only)
CraigWrightBTC

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 06:21:14 AM

Hi cryptomixer, early this morning around 3 - 4 am ( local time GMT +8) I mixed my coin from gambling to my exchange wallet. Now it's been receiving for already 8+ hours. I don't know how long it'll be confirmed sooner.
I set the fee to the lowest .5% which supposedly it should be sent with a 25k satoshi but cryptomixer sent it with only 10k satoshi.
Do you think I will be able to receive it today? I need to withdraw the coins in fiat.
Your transaction were delayed because of there are spamming attacking on bitcoin network and doesn't be caused from cryptomixer's service, i guess. Check out on here. http://www.newsbtc.com/2016/11/23/spamming-continues-on-bitcoin-network-delays-transactions/
But Let's wait answers from cryptomixer.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.