Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:25:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: panic selling  (Read 111153 times)
matthona

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Bitcointalk.org

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 06:41:32 AM

Only new comers will get panic when they will see price dropping but the ones who have spend enough time with bitcoins and have good knowledge of it will never get panic and will  prefer to hold their coins for the right time to sell at a right price.

▄▌
                         ▄▀
     █▌    ▄▄▄         ▄██ █
    ██   ▀▄██████▄▄▄▄████ ▐█
    ▀██▄▄███████▌███████  █
    ▐████████████████████▄▄█▄
    ▀███████████████▀▀▀██████▄
     █ ██████████▀      ▀█████
    ▐▀  ▀███████  ▄█████████████████▄▄▄
    █▄██▄▄▀█▀█▀▄███████████████▄▀▀   ▄▀
   ████████▄▄▄████▀▀▀██████████▀   ▄▀
  ▄███▀▀██████▀██▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀████▀   ▄▀
 ▄████▄▄▄██▄▄▄       ▄▄   ▄███▀▀▀
▀▄▄ ▀▀█▌█████     ▄▀    ▄███▀
   ▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀
███
▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄
   ▄█▀              ▀█▄
  ▐█       ▄▄▄▄▄      █▌
  █▌       ▀▀███      ▐█
 ▐█        ▄█ ██       █▌
  █▌     ▄█▀          ▐█
  ▐█   ▄█▀            █▌
   ▀█▄█▀            ▄█▀
     ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CRASH

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄
   ▄█▀              ▀█▄
  ▐█    ██▄▄██▄▄██    █▌
  █▌    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▐█
 ▐█      ████████      █▌
  █▌     ████████     ▐█
  ▐█     ████████     █▌
   ▀█▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█▀
     ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TOWER

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄
     ▄█▀     ▄██▄     ▀█▄
    ▐█       ▀██▀       █▌
    █▌   ▄▄  ▄██▄  ▄▄   ▐█
   ▐█   ██████████████   █▌
    █▌   ▀▀  ▀██▀  ▀▀   ▐█
    ▐█       ▄██▄       █▌
     ▀█▄     ▀██▀     ▄█▀
       ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DOUBLE
▀▀▀
███
▄▄▄

▄▌
                         ▄▀
     █▌    ▄▄▄         ▄██ █
    ██   ▀▄██████▄▄▄▄████ ▐█
    ▀██▄▄███████▌███████  █
    ▐████████████████████▄▄█▄
    ▀███████████████▀▀▀██████▄
     █ ██████████▀      ▀█████
    ▐▀  ▀███████  ▄█████████████████▄▄▄
    █▄██▄▄▀█▀█▀▄███████████████▄▀▀   ▄▀
   ████████▄▄▄████▀▀▀██████████▀   ▄▀
  ▄███▀▀██████▀██▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀████▀   ▄▀
 ▄████▄▄▄██▄▄▄       ▄▄   ▄███▀▀▀
▀▄▄ ▀▀█▌█████     ▄▀    ▄███▀
   ▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
notyours

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 07:19:09 AM

Panic selling cause droping . This is true but in other Altcoins. But in Bitcoins you cannot to this cause panic selling is a signal for buying from all the traders so the price can easily recover that's called Flactuating Low High. Increase /Decrease . Aside from that you cannot drop bitcoins by a huge dump because Bitcoin is have a very big volume. Unless there are Hacking/Fraud/Scammers
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 07:44:37 AM

I do not panic a lot, but when I hit Bitcoin down to $ 2,000 last week, I had to panic sell for the first time in my life because I thought it would fall to the level of $ 1,500, but right now I am laughing at 3,391.7 dollars.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
chineseprancing

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 08:39:24 AM

I do not panic a lot, but when I hit Bitcoin down to $ 2,000 last week, I had to panic sell for the first time in my life because I thought it would fall to the level of $ 1,500, but right now I am laughing at 3,391.7 dollars.

Do you see? That is what most people did when it reached that level , that is how the market moves, it will always go through emotions.
if you sold your bitcoin, you could loss almost $2k, but now you earned $2k of profit, it is amazing but this is how bitcoin works, it will always go up, so dont be influentiated by emotions.
Now we have no reason to panic, because bitcoin price in the market was so high. Anytime that we need to money we only need to do is to sell our bitcoin. There's no problem now in selling of bitcoin due good value of bitcoin more users were attract to sell it. Also when they see that bitcoin or altcoins price are fall down all we need to do is to hold it to avoid losses on our part.
marseille

Activity: 938

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 08:43:02 AM

Do you see? That is what most people did when it reached that level , that is how the market moves, it will always go through emotions.
if you sold your bitcoin, you could loss almost $2k, but now you earned $2k of profit, it is amazing but this is how bitcoin works, it will always go up, so dont be influentiated by emotions.
Now we have no reason to panic, because bitcoin price in the market was so high. Anytime that we need to money we only need to do is to sell our bitcoin. There's no problem now in selling of bitcoin due good value of bitcoin more users were attract to sell it. Also when they see that bitcoin or altcoins price are fall down all we need to do is to hold it to avoid losses on our part.

Yeah and I think there is nothing wrong in selling bitcoins at current price as it will give us good profits so if you want to make some profits then you can sell some of your bitcoins and wait for the price to drop to buy some more of them at lower price.
NS-Soul

Activity: 497
Merit: 110

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 08:46:10 AM

Yeah and I think there is nothing wrong in selling bitcoins at current price as it will give us good profits so if you want to make some profits then you can sell some of your bitcoins and wait for the price to drop to buy some more of them at lower price.
Yup , and its good to sell now but if you wanted for more profit you need to wait and hold ,In this price of bitcoins when it dumps it will surely create again a panic selling for those who doesn't educated in bitcoins.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
farhaan

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 12:20:49 PM

What if somebody will make a huge dump and sell it all the way to earn some profits because of this rally in bitcoin,and someone sees it and do that same thing. Is there any effect on bitcoin when someone to this,?
Its a regular strategy used by big whales by dumping their huge volume of bitcoins at the same time making bitcoin price to fall and also spreading FUD in the market to create panic among newbies and forcing them to sell their bitcoins at cheap price.Big whales buy such sold coins at very cheap price.This process is termed as panic selling.

▄▄ ▀█▄▀█▄ ▄ ▄
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀  ███▀██▄▄▀
█████▀▀█ ██  ███ ██████▄▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄█ ██▌  ███▄▀██████▄▀
█████▀ ▀▄ ██▄  ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀
 ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▀▄ ▀██▄  ▀▀████████▐▌█
  ██████  ▀▄ ▀██▄▄   ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐▌█▀
   ▀██▀  ▄▄▀▀▄ ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄█▀ █▀▄
       ▄███▀  ▀█▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▀ ▀▄
       ▀██▀  ▄███  ▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▄ █▄
            ▄███  ▐██▌ ██▌ █▄ ▀
              ▀   ███  ███  ▀
ONSTELLAR   ▄████▄▄
  █████  █▄
 ▐██████████▄▄
 ▐███████████▀█▄
 ██████▀▀▀▀████▀
 █████           ▄▄▄▄                        ▄▄▄
▐█████▌       ▄▄███████        ▄▄████▄      ▀▀███
███████      ███████████      ████████▌       ███
███████▌    ███████▀▀▀███    ▐████   ▀▀
████████   ▐██████▌    ▀▀     ▀▀▀
█████████  ███████
▐█████████   ▀▀▀▀
  ▀██████▀
FROM THE PARANORMAL TO THE METAPHYSICAL
THE WORLD'S FIRST SOCIAL NETWORK
WHERE THE UNEXPLAINED LIVES...

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄█████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████▄
█████████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▀█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████ ████████████████
▀██████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▄██████████████▀
▀▀▀██████████████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████▀▀▀▀▀
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
TELEGRAM
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 09:23:34 AM

What if somebody will make a huge dump and sell it all the way to earn some profits because of this rally in bitcoin,and someone sees it and do that same thing. Is there any effect on bitcoin when someone to this,?
Its a regular strategy used by big whales by dumping their huge volume of bitcoins at the same time making bitcoin price to fall and also spreading FUD in the market to create panic among newbies and forcing them to sell their bitcoins at cheap price.Big whales buy such sold coins at very cheap price.This process is termed as panic selling.
You have explained panic selling and its cause very precisely. Indeed the panic selling is done by the new traders who have no experience of trading.

They can easily face this challenge by reading some strategies and plans of veterans regarding panic selling. I will suggest new traders to stay calm and always believe in their bitcoins even if the whole world is pushing you to dump your coins.
doomloop

Activity: 2296
Merit: 581

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 04:37:11 PM

Do not ever panic in the business of buying and selling, because it will bring a bad impact that we will certainly lose if we do panic in selling because of the market price down, remember all this just talking about time alone, all back recovered just stay waiting time Only

If its a another altcoin that doesn't have that large following yet, definitely it will have a big effect. For bitcoin though, it would have to be a major dump since a lot of people are already invested in it and these people are confident about btc so panic selling pretty much is not that likely for many btc holders.
We can say that people are getting smarter now, although there are people who are panicking whenever there was a dump but they had
learn along the way and instead of selling they are buying.
Let's understand that if we keep getting panic only the whales will benefit from our money.

Yes. that is the lessons that I'm getting here. Do not panic but instead keep calm and continue to buy bitcoin during price dips. Because there are people behind who wants to shake the hands of the weak to sell their bitcoin so that they can buy more during the price dip. I will always remember this and keep it as a guide whenever I see price dips happening. Do not panic and not sell.
I am really shocked to see how people are being so impatient why don’t they understand that that it will take some time to increase the price panic selling of the bitcoin is the worst mistake regarding bitcoin lot of people dump their money by selling bitcoin as the price goes down they don’t know that they are losing their money through this I think they should wait for it instead of selling.

andycarrol

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 05:09:34 PM

Do not ever panic in the business of buying and selling, because it will bring a bad impact that we will certainly lose if we do panic in selling because of the market price down, remember all this just talking about time alone, all back recovered just stay waiting time Only

If its a another altcoin that doesn't have that large following yet, definitely it will have a big effect. For bitcoin though, it would have to be a major dump since a lot of people are already invested in it and these people are confident about btc so panic selling pretty much is not that likely for many btc holders.
We can say that people are getting smarter now, although there are people who are panicking whenever there was a dump but they had
Let's understand that if we keep getting panic only the whales will benefit from our money.

Yes. that is the lessons that I'm getting here. Do not panic but instead keep calm and continue to buy bitcoin during price dips. Because there are people behind who wants to shake the hands of the weak to sell their bitcoin so that they can buy more during the price dip. I will always remember this and keep it as a guide whenever I see price dips happening. Do not panic and not sell.
I am really shocked to see how people are being so impatient why don’t they understand that that it will take some time to increase the price panic selling of the bitcoin is the worst mistake regarding bitcoin lot of people dump their money by selling bitcoin as the price goes down they don’t know that they are losing their money through this I think they should wait for it instead of selling.
not everyone has the same thoughts, if it happens it should the price of bitcoin on the rise. but sometimes I also panicked when I saw the prices rise high enough and I certainly always worry the price will fall and eventually I sold it. people are freaking out definitely has the same thought as me. but sometimes I convince myself to be patient that it could be increased more above $4000
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 05:27:09 PM

not everyone has the same thoughts, if it happens it should the price of bitcoin on the rise. but sometimes I also panicked when I saw the prices rise high enough and I certainly always worry the price will fall and eventually I sold it. people are freaking out definitely has the same thought as me. but sometimes I convince myself to be patient that it could be increased more above $4000

All may come across this situation. Even some time I get panic. But now in bitcoin their is nothing to panic. Now the price of bitcoin is around 3514$.Many had a doubt of whether it's reach this peak.Now the bitcoin crossed the peak of 3500$ also.Now the next peak 4000$.Even that will happen within this month.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 07:02:31 PM

In the current scenario, bitcoin holders are definitely not going to face panic selling because Bitcoins are already on the way to moon. Panic selling of Bitcoins only occurs when they are going through dumping stage and that too is only done by new traders. For the coming few years I don't think so we are going to experience panic selling regarding to Bitcoins.
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 07:34:03 PM

bad effect to bitcoin the impact all exposed it dump is a ruin for those who have thin purses big whales are lucky know it lightning as their struck a small prey a natural thing happens in the crypto world
Soranith

Activity: 798
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 07:44:36 PM

In the current scenario, bitcoin holders are definitely not going to face panic selling because Bitcoins are already on the way to moon. Panic selling of Bitcoins only occurs when they are going through dumping stage and that too is only done by new traders. For the coming few years I don't think so we are going to experience panic selling regarding to Bitcoins.

Agree! The people who panic sell are only the newbies and just adopted bitcoin and did not have their research before entering crypto but for others who's been around for how many years this will not apply anymore instead what they will do will get their profit and hold the rest of their bitcoin.
n0ne

Activity: 2590
Merit: 548

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 07:52:56 PM

Agree! The people who panic sell are only the newbies and just adopted bitcoin and did not have their research before entering crypto but for others who's been around for how many years this will not apply anymore instead what they will do will get their profit and hold the rest of their bitcoin.
That's good way to benefit, because very few users make better plans and stick to the same. One such way of benefiting is through these ways where one can invest at an lower value and withdraw just the profit and keep the capital for a profiting on the coming days as price increase is assured.

grermezter

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 07:57:37 PM

I cant say i disagree with your notion but since many other people are saying the same exact thing i m beginning to think that its true,the newbies should also be patient in how they transact their business, they should have enough faith in the valuability of having bitcoins and saving rather than selling anytime when the value of the currency dips.

MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 10:16:44 PM

All may come across this situation. Even some time I get panic. But now in bitcoin their is nothing to panic. Now the price of bitcoin is around 3514$.Many had a doubt of whether it's reach this peak.Now the bitcoin crossed the peak of 3500$ also.Now the next peak 4000$.Even that will happen within this month.
yes may be in previous time it was so but now people has become so much mature and i think now people are not effecting by panic like situation and therefore bitcoin is becoming more and more popular.
stergium

Activity: 655

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 10:54:58 PM

yes may be in previous time it was so but now people has become so much mature and i think now people are not effecting by panic like situation and therefore bitcoin is becoming more and more popular.
yes there is no doubt that people are now becoming mature and therefore they are not trapping in panic selling.
hardforkcoin

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 12:53:11 AM

Funny looking back as this thread and how people are keeping it going from 2016.

Have you ever panic bought Bitcoin?Huh Why or why not?? Smiley See what I am doing there hehe.

If anyone here wants to have some decent advice, panic buy on a dip. You only lose money when you sell for a loss(that is up to you). If you really need access to that money or need to buy something with BTC then do it. But if you don't really need to do it, know that you are spending something now that is only worth 3,700 USD and later will be worth hundreds of thousands.

THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED & PLAYER-OWNED CASINO
.EARNBET..EARN BITCOIN: DIVIDENDS
FOR-LIFETIME & MUCH MORE.
. BET WITH: BTCETHEOSLTCBCHWAXXRPBNB
.JOIN US: GITLABTWITTERTELEGRAM
freedomgo
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1146

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 05:17:43 AM

Funny looking back as this thread and how people are keeping it going from 2016.

Have you ever panic bought Bitcoin?Huh Why or why not?? Smiley See what I am doing there hehe.

If anyone here wants to have some decent advice, panic buy on a dip. You only lose money when you sell for a loss(that is up to you). If you really need access to that money or need to buy something with BTC then do it. But if you don't really need to do it, know that you are spending something now that is only worth 3,700 USD and later will be worth hundreds of thousands.
They have to realize that the rate bitcoin is moving it might reach that big price which before we think it's impossible.
Some even believe that we will not reach the ATM easily after the Mt. Gox incident but look where we are now, the fear of the people
was already eliminated and they are now confident.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: