Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:54:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 [160] 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Gulden a good investment?  (Read 250125 times)
KrustyTheClown

Activity: 120
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:13:11 AM

174 on this site www.coinmarketcap.com. How do I join the development team?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JwJimJim

Activity: 146
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:06:27 AM

177, dropping like a rock on coinmarketcap, most of the dumping is from mainstream users on Nocks. Go figure!
maursader

Activity: 509
Merit: 250

Disrupt the banking system!

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:01:53 AM

I didn't want to post this in the Gulden Announcement page to avoid bias opinions but wanted to know if Gulden is a safe bet compared to other alt coins. The reason I am asking is I noticed there ranking on coinmarketcap is way below other coins that have nothing going for them or is it that the other alt coins are way over priced?

I haven't got any Gulden - but I do have some views on it.

I would say that it is a long term investment contender.
It's not a run of the mill scrypt/sha256 bitcoin clone - uses DELTA POW.
The devs tool a 10% PREMINE. This would be enough for many on BTC to start writhing and cursing like the little girl on the Excorist - however they appear to be spending this premine wisely and diligently.

Bottom line is that they seem to have quite big traction in the NL - if anything will break mainstream it could be somewhere like the NL where it happens and this coin would be an obvious choice.

My advice would be if you like a gamble, buy on the troughs and hold long term - it's pretty stable price wise anyway.

then i'm out... if a want to gamble i'll do some dice so i can take my profit quickly.
and as an investment... 10% premine doesnt sound good.

The premine is the reason the coin is this cheap, I agree it turns investors away but I can also vouch for the team having put it to good use to date. 99.9% of ICOs, IPOs, Premine'd coins have been scams which makes crypto users hesitant.

I bought my first Gulden a little over 100 about 2 years ago and today it's 450 with more supply, it's clearly a coin on rise and they not beholden to special interests because the community funds the projects.
Do you think the premine has already been dumped or what do you mean with that the price is so cheap because of the premine?

Is there any way to monitor the premine coins in the block explorer?
Myraidcoins

Activity: 421
Merit: 101

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:02:42 AM

Scams have been winning in this market make no mistake about it, anyone who invested in scams would of made a lot more money then investing in Gulden in the short term. The only way scammers can be beat is through coins with real development teams that are driving blockchain technology forward.

I made a post about this 2 months ago but decided not to let it affect me anymore. It's frustrating watching scams making scammers and people who get out at the top rich.

The other problem Gulden has is anyone outside of the EU can't get Gulden easily because bittrex have closed registrations since December last year. This prevents new international users from buying Gulden and another reason this coin is not in the top 100 where it should be.

Until Nocks gets other currency pairings added, Gulden won't reach it's full potential in terms of price but if the PoW2 and SegSig update does come, it will be ahead of the other blockchains by far. It's going to be strange to see a coin not in the top 100 better then coins in the top 20.
DashNLG

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:31:32 AM

Scams have been winning in this market make no mistake about it, anyone who invested in scams would of made a lot more money then investing in Gulden in the short term. The only way scammers can be beat is through coins with real development teams that are driving blockchain technology forward.

I made a post about this 2 months ago but decided not to let it affect me anymore. It's frustrating watching scams making scammers and people who get out at the top rich.

The other problem Gulden has is anyone outside of the EU can't get Gulden easily because bittrex have closed registrations since December last year. This prevents new international users from buying Gulden and another reason this coin is not in the top 100 where it should be.

Until Nocks gets other currency pairings added, Gulden won't reach it's full potential in terms of price but if the PoW2 and SegSig update does come, it will be ahead of the other blockchains by far. It's going to be strange to see a coin not in the top 100 better then coins in the top 20.

It will be in the top 50 after the update, I don't want to predict when the update is coming because of the constant delays. The risk you take is buying at these prices expecting the update to come or wait until an announcement is made and buy at that price which could be lower then what it is today.
My recommendation if you following Gulden on twitter and you have 24 hour access to bittrex or Nocks is buy as the announcement is made. Stay in btc or cash until then.
metare

Activity: 93
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:11:33 PM

2 community members bet PoW2 would be out in June - August last year... until we see some proof I am going long on the release date.

I'd like to know: Do you guys really think, that development works so much smoother in "normal" businesses?

For this I'd like to tell you a little story:
I use a CAE software solution at work which is developed by one of the market leaders in that segment. The software is under license (annual fee for usage and continous improvement of the software) and the company I work for is not a key customer to the software company.
About one year ago their customer support offered us to give beta-access to test a new feature which might prove very helpfull in our daily work. It was one of their big things to be implemented in the new software version to come and was announced years before and already delayed heavily.
The beta-testing of it showed following:
    - The new feature was hardly working and most of the time spent testing it, I was trying to get a stable run.
    - Most of the functionalities the feature offered didn't work.
    - Bugs reported to the support took weeks to get a short reply and most didn't get solved.
    - During this time the feature still got promoted by using stable live demos.
    - The demos could be reproduced in the beta version but small modifications would break them.

About 3 months ago the new version of the software was released including the new feature.
I tested it again with a 3 month trial:
    - The new feature requires an own (costly) sublicense.
    - New functionalities added but most don't work.
    - Customer support ignores requests about the feature.
    - More bugs added.
    - Some key functionalities removed.
    - We have no clue when a usable version of the feature could be available.

Can you tell me if you would rather have the Gulden developers work like this successful worldwide operating company?
GuldenUpdater

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:30:41 PM

2 community members bet PoW2 would be out in June - August last year... until we see some proof I am going long on the release date.

I'd like to know: Do you guys really think, that development works so much smoother in "normal" businesses?

For this I'd like to tell you a little story:
I use a CAE software solution at work which is developed by one of the market leaders in that segment. The software is under license (annual fee for usage and continous improvement of the software) and the company I work for is not a key customer to the software company.
About one year ago their customer support offered us to give beta-access to test a new feature which might prove very helpfull in our daily work. It was one of their big things to be implemented in the new software version to come and was announced years before and already delayed heavily.
The beta-testing of it showed following:
    - The new feature was hardly working and most of the time spent testing it, I was trying to get a stable run.
    - Most of the functionalities the feature offered didn't work.
    - Bugs reported to the support took weeks to get a short reply and most didn't get solved.
    - During this time the feature still got promoted by using stable live demos.
    - The demos could be reproduced in the beta version but small modifications would break them.

About 3 months ago the new version of the software was released including the new feature.
I tested it again with a 3 month trial:
    - The new feature requires an own (costly) sublicense.
    - New functionalities added but most don't work.
    - Customer support ignores requests about the feature.
    - More bugs added.
    - Some key functionalities removed.
    - We have no clue when a usable version of the feature could be available.

Can you tell me if you would rather have the Gulden developers work like this successful worldwide operating company?

The truth is no one acknowledges how good a developer MaNI is, or they do know and want to cause FUD to get in cheaper. I truly believe MaNI is the best developer in crypto but that is just my personal opinion based on what I have seen on slack and he has a answer for everything that the community ask of him. I haven't seen him not know an answer for highly technical blockchain questions.
Morbs

Activity: 270
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:43:46 PM

Good luck Clown and make it work before Christmas  Grin
KrustyTheClown

Activity: 120

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:29:56 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DRo9ysvXcAAJjcH.jpg

I would add nothing but value to a team that is already clowning around.
Morbs

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:06:24 PM

I would add nothing but value to a team that is already clowning around.

I do not agree with you.

As stated before i do not always think what Rijk does is right and his undemocratic Slack is a joke but i did not lose interest and trust in Gulden and their developers / development

Steady @ 0.14 eurocent now.   0.50 here we come  Grin
MaartanNLG

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:11:26 PM

International users vote for Gulden on Binance exchange.

https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000598531-Community-Coin-of-the-Month-Round-6

Use the PoW2 whitepaper link for motivation.

https://gulden.com/pow2
Morbs

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:31:59 PM

https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000598531-Community-Coin-of-the-Month-Round-6

Would be very good for the coin price if it was on Binance also i think.

I am not on Binance but will ask my friend to vote for Gulden for me.

Fingers crossed  Grin
Myraidcoins

Activity: 421
Merit: 101

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:50:36 AM

Would be very good for the coin price if it was on Binance also i think.

I am not on Binance but will ask my friend to vote for Gulden for me.

Fingers crossed  Grin

Submitted, Gulden needs more buying options, everyone please add a entry for users who can't register on bittrex to buy Gulden.
elijahtri

Activity: 20

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:49:35 AM

It will be in the top 50 after the update, I don't want to predict when the update is coming because of the constant delays. The risk you take is buying at these prices expecting the update to come or wait until an announcement is made and buy at that price which could be lower then what it is today.
My recommendation if you following Gulden on twitter and you have 24 hour access to bittrex or Nocks is buy as the announcement is made. Stay in btc or cash until then.

I don't agree with btc or cash, only cash. Bitcoin got capitulated at $8500 and it's going to go lower next week.

Wait for bitcoin to drop between $2000 - $5000 level , buy bitcoin and then buy Gulden. The release is a long way off according to other posters here and in the next few months bitcoin will be lower then it is today.
CryptoObserver

Activity: 91
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:29:06 AM
Last edit: February 08, 2018, 10:45:42 AM by CryptoObserver

I don't agree with btc or cash, only cash. Bitcoin got capitulated at $8500 and it's going to go lower next week.

Wait for bitcoin to drop between $2000 - $5000 level , buy bitcoin and then buy Gulden. The release is a long way off according to other posters here and in the next few months bitcoin will be lower then it is today.

Bitcoin is going over $10 000 soon, a lot of investors buying in. Price already over $8500.

Gulden devs need to get their ass's into gear and get this PoW2 and SegSig release out. This bull has plenty legs until 2020.
Jean.Luc

Activity: 408
Merit: 117

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:13:20 AM

New Retailers over the last two Month:

www.marek.nl – Outdoorsigns.
www.glasfolienederland.nl – Heat-resistant glass films.
www.autoruit-blinderen.com – Blinding of car windows.
www.butiknord.nl – Scandinavian delicacies in Groningen.
Alheel – Counceling.
www.headshoponline.nl
www.stellingwerf-tweewielers.nl – Bike Totaal Stellingwerf in Norg.
mistervelo.nl – vintage steel bikes in Groningen.
blink.chratos.io/# – Game.
www.webenappdesign.nl – Web en App design.
www.max20.nl – Maliepaard Real-Estate in Delft.
E-fective.nl – Domotics, light and heat Solutions.
Em-services.nl – Cartronics & Automotive Diagnose.
www.baggage.nl – Send packages and baggage.
www.the-joker.nl – Game shop on the Oudegracht 230a in Utrecht.
www.freshandfriet.nl – Fries and more in Heereveen.
www.final-sound.nl – Weddings throughout the Netherlands.
www.spotsites.nl – Collection of online shops.
grotekade.nl – Bed & Breakfast in Goes.
www.murge.nl – Shirts and Merchandise.
saembynature.com – Bags.
hipenstoerwonen.com – Interior Design and custom furniture.
badgesenpatches.nl – Badges and Patches.
www.nieuwengelhard.nl -Lunchroom in Den Haag.
www.mbi-sliedrecht.nl – Internet Bureau.
Groenerijden.nl – Driving school in Leiden.
tomosushi.nl – Sushi-restaurant in Amsterdam.
www.portohuur.nu – For renting walkie-talkies.
www.anoniemsms.nu – Send anonymous SMS messages.
www.bijster-goed.nl – Employment professional Advice.
www.guldencashback.nl – Discount and advantage site.
guldenonline.com – Clothing with Gulden logo.
www.koeglerinterieur.nl – Stoffeerder in Delft.
www.cakesmash-fotografiealkmaar.nl – Photographer in Alkmaar.
www.brocantiekdelinde.nl – Vintage furniture and lamps.
www.Jakappers.nl – Hairdresser.
michielvdheuvel.com – Paintings.

https://www.brocantiekdelinde.nl – Vintage items.
https://www.barokspiegel.com – Biggest collection mirrors. Over 10.000 items!
https://startbewijshulp.nl/ accepts gulden donations.
Dejaren30fabriek.nl – Remarkable items with an industrial look.
https://www.virusscannercenter.eu – All about virusscanners.
http://www.dhaan.nl– Painters.
https://rcvmedia.com – Webdesign.
http://www.dehipshop.nl – Café in Deventer.
http://jpjc.nl – Beard care products.
http://MplusWebshops.nl – POS Cash Register system implemented Gulden serving 80 Shops!
http://www.despiegelkamer.nl/– Restaurant in Bussum.
Plein 22 – Limburgia Beuningen. Pies and Coffee.

For all the January Figures: http://guldenbites.nl/en/2018/02/04/gulden-in-figures-january/
TheCanadianBach

Activity: 54
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:05:09 PM

New Retailers over the last two Month:

www.marek.nl – Outdoorsigns.
www.glasfolienederland.nl – Heat-resistant glass films.
www.autoruit-blinderen.com – Blinding of car windows.
www.butiknord.nl – Scandinavian delicacies in Groningen.
Alheel – Counceling.
www.headshoponline.nl
www.stellingwerf-tweewielers.nl – Bike Totaal Stellingwerf in Norg.
mistervelo.nl – vintage steel bikes in Groningen.
blink.chratos.io/# – Game.
www.webenappdesign.nl – Web en App design.
www.max20.nl – Maliepaard Real-Estate in Delft.
E-fective.nl – Domotics, light and heat Solutions.
Em-services.nl – Cartronics & Automotive Diagnose.
www.baggage.nl – Send packages and baggage.
www.the-joker.nl – Game shop on the Oudegracht 230a in Utrecht.
www.freshandfriet.nl – Fries and more in Heereveen.
www.final-sound.nl – Weddings throughout the Netherlands.
www.spotsites.nl – Collection of online shops.
grotekade.nl – Bed & Breakfast in Goes.
www.murge.nl – Shirts and Merchandise.
saembynature.com – Bags.
hipenstoerwonen.com – Interior Design and custom furniture.
badgesenpatches.nl – Badges and Patches.
www.nieuwengelhard.nl -Lunchroom in Den Haag.
www.mbi-sliedrecht.nl – Internet Bureau.
Groenerijden.nl – Driving school in Leiden.
tomosushi.nl – Sushi-restaurant in Amsterdam.
www.portohuur.nu – For renting walkie-talkies.
www.anoniemsms.nu – Send anonymous SMS messages.
www.bijster-goed.nl – Employment professional Advice.
www.guldencashback.nl – Discount and advantage site.
guldenonline.com – Clothing with Gulden logo.
www.koeglerinterieur.nl – Stoffeerder in Delft.
www.cakesmash-fotografiealkmaar.nl – Photographer in Alkmaar.
www.brocantiekdelinde.nl – Vintage furniture and lamps.
www.Jakappers.nl – Hairdresser.
michielvdheuvel.com – Paintings.

https://www.brocantiekdelinde.nl – Vintage items.
https://www.barokspiegel.com – Biggest collection mirrors. Over 10.000 items!
https://startbewijshulp.nl/ accepts gulden donations.
Dejaren30fabriek.nl – Remarkable items with an industrial look.
https://www.virusscannercenter.eu – All about virusscanners.
http://www.dhaan.nl– Painters.
https://rcvmedia.com – Webdesign.
http://www.dehipshop.nl – Café in Deventer.
http://jpjc.nl – Beard care products.
http://MplusWebshops.nl – POS Cash Register system implemented Gulden serving 80 Shops!
http://www.despiegelkamer.nl/– Restaurant in Bussum.
Plein 22 – Limburgia Beuningen. Pies and Coffee.

For all the January Figures: http://guldenbites.nl/en/2018/02/04/gulden-in-figures-january/

Really impressive list of new merchants, if this keeps going Gulden could deal a blow to scam coins. Do you think PoW2 and SegSig will be enough to get investors to move away from scams and start putting money towards Gulden that is making a difference in retail acquisitions and blockchain innovation?
JuniAiko

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 01:19:03 PM

GULDEN is like a gem hidden in the sea of shitcoins IMO. I've bought a awhile ago when I saw it steadily increasing (rather than an unhealthy sudden pump-like increase).
It will be best for Gulden to gain widespread adoption and have increasing real-world value, as its price goes up steadily along. It is also good that not many exchanges are listing it yet atm.

Anything well below 1 EURO is a good buy for this coin.

[|NEO|ONT|XLM|WAN|ADA|ELA|VEN|EOS|NCASH|TRX|IOTA|>
Reallist

Activity: 86

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:34:29 PM

It would be best if people stopped talking about the update everyday, I am losing my patience as it is and reading about it daily is frustrating.
swisstortue

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:37:03 PM

this crypto is so frustrating... wont invest anymore ... seriously i dont belive the project anymore
Pages: « 1 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 [160] 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 »
  Print  

Jump to: