Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:18:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 184 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Gulden a good investment?  (Read 250125 times)
RodgerRabbit

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 01:05:13 AM

On slack some images were leaked for 1.6.0 at the Gulden meetup they had this weekend.

Some quotes from slack.

This is ground braking in cryptoworld
Game changing

It's always the quiet ones that surprise you, you know what I am talking about guys. Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Litesire

Activity: 458
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 08:10:25 AM

On slack some images were leaked for 1.6.0 at the Gulden meetup they had this weekend.

Some quotes from slack.

Game changing

It's always the quiet ones that surprise you, you know what I am talking about guys. Wink

Lets wait and see.  Grin

danijel

Activity: 83

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 09:10:50 AM

Some quotes from slack.

Game changing

Lets wait and see.  Grin

almosr there ,almost there

a few day's now

and it will be huge Grin Grin Grin
Glen Hoddle

Activity: 418
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 11:03:14 AM

Take some time to take it all in

1.6.0 - Available soon
developer.gulden.com

Next Generation desktop wallet
Our entire wallet has been redone to bring massive and much needed usability improvements.

HD desktop wallet with mnemonic (recovery phrase) support
Fully backwards compatible with recovery phrases from older android and iOS wallets.

Fully integrated accounts within wallet physical seperation between accounts
Back up all your accounts with just a single recovery phrase.

New HD Link feature
Fully link your funds between specific accounts and your mobile devices, for fund management across devices with unprecedented ease.

Bitcoin and IBAN
Pay bitcoin or IBAN directly from your desktop wallet via seamless nocks integration

In app purchase
Purchase Gulden directly in app via integrated purchasing.

Local currency
Display of local currency estimates integrated directly into the desktop app.

Update of our underlying codebase
Codebase 0.13 brings thousands of bug fixes, performance enhancements and important new functionality for vendors (such as ZMQ).

Updated mobile apps
Bringing many performance improvements, bug fixes, and in app purchasing for android.

DELTA
Improvements to our DELTA difficulty algorithm that will bring increased network performance going forward.

Dashltc

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 12:21:31 PM

This is one mega update! Lots of innovative features packed in too. This is officially the best mainstream alternative to bitcoin and can't wait to play around with it. No way Doge or even Litecoin should be ahead of this in marketcap when this update is released.
Bluestreet
Legendary

Activity: 988
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 01:19:15 PM

This is one mega update! Lots of innovative features packed in too. This is officially the best mainstream alternative to bitcoin and can't wait to play around with it. No way Doge or even Litecoin should be ahead of this in marketcap when this update is released.

Shit they have made it so you can Link your mobile wallet to your desktop wallet in different accounts. I just pray the bitcoin foundation doesn't try steal the dev team. Sad
bram_vnl
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 03:31:46 PM

Shit they have made it so you can Link your mobile wallet to your desktop wallet in different accounts. I just pray the bitcoin foundation doesn't try steal the dev team. Sad

I hope it not  Cheesy Grin
Svener

Activity: 502

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 04:02:49 PM

I hope it not  Cheesy Grin

Bitcoin foundation and coins who have actual rich investors will certainly buy out the development team especially if traders continue to dump during the release. Clearly the best release in crypto history but lets rather spit on the developers efforts and dump!!
MaNI

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 04:37:02 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2016, 04:50:24 PM by MaNI

Please stop this nonsense, it is insulting, you claim to be a supporter of Gulden yet you keep insulting the developers by having so little faith in us that you think we are sitting around waiting for job offers from elsewhere.
We are in this for the long haul, and are not going to just "jump ship" at first sign of any difficulty, that is not how something of worth is built. Quite the contrary, our hard work is only just starting to pay off and there is no way we would do anything ridiculous to throw that all away. W are at the -beginning- of something very exciting here and can't wait to move on to the next part.

Quite honestly I don't know where or how you assume I would actually -want- to work for any of these other coins? Did it occur to you that I probably have multiple jobs outside of crypto that I could easily take right now? If for some reason Gulden failed (which it won't) - what makes you think I would want anything to do with these other project? I work for Gulden because I choose too, not because of a lack of other offers.
Perhaps you don't realise it but I am a person not a soul sucking vampire, money while a factor is not everything, I've turned down many job offers in my life and I will turn down many more, I pick the jobs I take based on many factors Gulden included, I see something in Gulden that I don't anywhere else. I have 0, zilch, absolutely no interest in any of these other coins, it's really that simple.

As a developer I am personally far more interested in continuous user growth than I am in temporary price fluctuations, that is what we have and always will be working on.
Myraidcoins

Activity: 421
Merit: 101

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 04:59:08 PM

Please stop this nonsense, it is insulting, you claim to be a supporter of Gulden yet you keep insulting the developers by having so little faith in us that you think we are sitting around waiting for job offers from elsewhere.
We are in this for the long haul, and are not going to just "jump ship" at first sign of any difficulty, that is not how something of worth is built. Quite the contrary, our hard work is only just starting to pay off and there is no way we would do anything ridiculous to throw that all away. W are at the -beginning- of something very exciting here and can't wait to move on to the next part.

Quite honestly I don't know where or how you assume I would actually -want- to work for any of these other coins? Did it occur to you that I probably have multiple jobs outside of crypto that I could easily take right now? If for some reason Gulden failed (which it won't) - what makes you think I would want anything to do with these other project? I work for Gulden because I choose too, not because of a lack of other offers.
Perhaps you don't realise it but I am a person not a soul sucking vampire, money while a factor is not everything, I've turned down many job offers in my life and I will turn down many more, I pick the jobs I take based on many factors Gulden included, I see something in Gulden that I don't anywhere else. I have 0, zilch, absolutely no interest in any of these other coins, it's really that simple.

As a developer I am personally far more interested in continuous user growth than I am in temporary price fluctuations, that is what we have and always will be working on.

Respect to you guys for doing the 0.13 merge before any other alt. Have you thought about going Multi-Algo?

I don't own many Gulden but I am a fan as of today, if there is a dump will pick up some more.
SuicidalTendencies

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

Crowdsale: Saturday, Aug 12, 2017

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 05:21:03 PM

1.6.0 - Available soon
developer.gulden.com

Our entire wallet has been redone to bring massive and much needed usability improvements.

Fully backwards compatible with recovery phrases from older android and iOS wallets.

New HD Link feature
Fully link your funds between specific accounts and your mobile devices, for fund management across devices with unprecedented ease.

Bitcoin and IBAN
Pay bitcoin or IBAN directly from your desktop wallet via seamless nocks integration

In app purchase

Local currency

Codebase 0.13 brings thousands of bug fixes, performance enhancements and important new functionality for vendors (such as ZMQ).

Updated mobile apps
Bringing many performance improvements, bug fixes, and in app purchasing for android.

DELTA
Improvements to our DELTA difficulty algorithm that will bring increased network performance going forward.

Bagholders win with Gulden but die a slow death with 99% of other coins. Well done devs!!

Dutchyyy
Legendary

Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 08:01:27 PM

I hope it not  Cheesy Grin

The price will go to under 3000 and I buy at a loss because this coin will go much higher in the future. Let the traders dump to real buyers like me. I made a terrible mistake selling Gulden.
elli123

Activity: 95

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 09:29:45 PM

I followed Gulden for a year. It is still a good investment.

They got a very, very competent team.

The best of all, i trust them.
Joint Force

Activity: 804

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2016, 12:16:24 AM

It seems a extremely expensive mcap wise.

Shady

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Life is a game, you either play it or get played.

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 12:41:25 AM

Gulden has value like all cryptocurrencies have based their roots to.

Saying each coin has to serve functions in order to reap increases, it'll be a wild ride acquiring long term gains that can't be short handed.

Once alts are placed onto international exchanges the rates will be like selling on AliExpress and slowly building up once more people make transactions and other uses happen.

TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 01:18:31 AM

There's a possibility the low marketcap, from before, could be affecting Gulden and stopping it from going up.  It will probably take awhile for people to accept Gulden is no longer a $200,000 gutter trash at the discount shop.

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
pijpenstelen

Activity: 407

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 07:52:55 AM

1.6.0 - Available soon
developer.gulden.com

New HD Link feature

Bitcoin and IBAN

In app purchase

Local currency

Updated mobile apps

DELTA

Bagholders win with Gulden but die a slow death with 99% of other coins. Well done devs!!

I don't understand everything in the update but new wallet screenshot looks much better then current wallet. Looks like a lot of work has gone into this update.

▄▄███████████▄▄       
     ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄    
    ████▀             ▀████▄  
  ▄███▀    ▄▄▄████▄▄    ▀████ 
 ▐███     ██████████▀     ███▌
 ███▌    ██████▀▀        ▄███▌
▐███    ▐████▄      ▄▄▄██████▌
▐███▌  ▄████████▄▄██████████▀
 ████████▀█████████████▀▀▀    
  ████▌    ▀▀██████▀▀      ▄▄
   ▀████▄              ▄▄████▌
     ▀█████▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██████▀▀
       ▀▀██████████████▀▀     
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████   READ OUR WHITEPAPER   ██████████
CREATE YOUR DECENTRALIZED LIFE
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

▄▄███████████▄▄       
     ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄    
    ████▀             ▀████▄  
     ▀█████▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██████▀▀
       ▀▀██████████████▀▀     
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           
pijpenstelen

Activity: 407

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 07:55:01 AM

The market will decide if the update is good or not. Price goes down then community think update is a pile of trash, if it goes up then community think it's good. I have buy orders under 2000 sat.

I don't think traders will want to harm Gulden because it's one of the few coins that can make crypto go viral in the Netherlands, if traders dump a real project like Gulden then devs would rather keep scamming then put all this effort into doing work.

▄▄███████████▄▄       
     ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄    
    ████▀             ▀████▄  
     ▀█████▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██████▀▀
       ▀▀██████████████▀▀     
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████   READ OUR WHITEPAPER   ██████████
CREATE YOUR DECENTRALIZED LIFE
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

▄▄███████████▄▄       
     ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄    
    ████▀             ▀████▄  
     ▀█████▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██████▀▀
       ▀▀██████████████▀▀     
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           
topesis

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 08:36:27 AM

Yes for those that got into it before the pump, the price has been on decline for some weeks now, I think the project is solid but will need to wait till its hit the floor.
Glen Hoddle

Activity: 418
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 09:37:51 AM

The market will decide if the update is good or not. Price goes down then community think update is a pile of trash, if it goes up then community think it's good. I have buy orders under 2000 sat.

I don't think traders will want to harm Gulden because it's one of the few coins that can make crypto go viral in the Netherlands, if traders dump a real project like Gulden then devs would rather keep scamming then put all this effort into doing work.

Traders don't care about that. Most of them don't care about anything but profit. That's why there are loads in this thread trying to talk the price down so they can make a quick buck. Not criticising them for it. It is what it is. Some already sold on the news because they read it in trading for dummies or someone on CNBC said it's a good idea to do that when trading. Who knows what their motivations were - but guess what. The market absorbed it because Gulden has a massive community with strong hands who believe in the future of the project.

Gulden will surpass Litecoin in market cap within 2 years no matter what the traders do.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 184 »
  Print  

Jump to: