Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:12:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 184 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Gulden a good investment?  (Read 250128 times)
donnatello

Activity: 338
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 08:31:21 AM

It looks like a large amount of dumping occurred on Nocks (11.2 btc) which caused the price to hit 1550 sat.  Litebit and Guldentrader over 2 btc each, price pressure coming from everywhere.  Angry

Correlation is not causation. Bargain-hunting going on.
Marstrand

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 09:42:29 AM

Don't cry if you didn't get in before 25th of Aug

FUD squad
Maheshkumar_Hrangkhawl

Activity: 600
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 12:24:44 PM

Looking at the charts, it can be seen that the Gulden trade volumes have increased this week, when compared to the previous weeks. But right now, Bittrex is the only major exchange which is still permitting the trade of this currency.
CryptoObserver

Activity: 91
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 12:47:20 PM

Looking at the charts, it can be seen that the Gulden trade volumes have increased this week, when compared to the previous weeks. But right now, Bittrex is the only major exchange which is still permitting the trade of this currency.

No one seems to care if this coin doesn't get onto another major exchange. Which is sad because the coin should be doing much better then it is, I find it's a crime this coin is trading outside the top 100 on www.coinmarketcap.com .
Gulden users have been promised 2 Euro exchanges this year, both coming in September, this might be the silver bullet to kick starting this coin to the masses.
Dutchyyy
Legendary

Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 04:54:43 AM

No one seems to care if this coin doesn't get onto another major exchange. Which is sad because the coin should be doing much better then it is, I find it's a crime this coin is trading outside the top 100 on www.coinmarketcap.com .
Gulden users have been promised 2 Euro exchanges this year, both coming in September, this might be the silver bullet to kick starting this coin to the masses.

This was a bad mistake by the devs not to make a deal with Poloniex or Kraken to get listed. The devs see this as bribing but an exchange is a business and you contributing towards growing their exchange by giving 10 or 20 btc to be listed.

The 20btc given to the exchange to be listed would of brought many new traders and investors who don't notice Gulden because bittrex has too many coins listed. During this bitcoin surge in price the entire crypto world is surging  but Gulden is stuck and has dropped to rank 115. As a Dutch person this is very sad to see that the dev team has no business logic.

Nocks does not help with the price because the buyers are buying off the premine. A friend of mine made a large purchase by Nocks and nothing came off bittrex. When he purchased on litebit he saw the amount come off bittrex but the fee was more on litebit.

Nocks is cheaper to get more Gulden but the coins are not coming off bittrex, if you want to see a higher price buy off litebit but you will get less Gulden.
donnatello

Activity: 338
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 05:38:26 AM

This was a bad mistake by the devs not to make a deal with Poloniex or Kraken to get listed.

You're Dutch? Go on their slack and speak to the devs. I wish you can NOCK some sense into them. They are too arrogant. What is the use of a technically good coin that is not widely available and tradeable.
Dutchyyy
Legendary

Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 06:23:40 AM

This was a bad mistake by the devs not to make a deal with Poloniex or Kraken to get listed.

You're Dutch? Go on their slack and speak to the devs. I wish you can NOCK some sense into them. They are too arrogant. What is the use of a technically good coin that is not widely available and tradeable.

I will get banned for trying to Nocksense into them.
volyova
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 01:07:46 PM

I got banned for I don't know what. I really have no clue. How rude!
DGBforver

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 01:25:55 PM

It's clear this coin needs to attract more wealthier investors who can hold for the long term. Digibytes marketcap is still over $100 million and it has maintained a 10 times price increase for a long time. Gulden moves up for 2 hrs and the poor people in the community dump the first chance they get. This is why a coin can't survive on having a lot of poor people. 10 wealthy investors is worth more then 10000 poor people to maintain a respectable value.

volyova
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 01:54:51 PM

It's clear this coin needs to attract more wealthier investors who can hold for the long term. Digibytes marketcap is still over $100 million and it has maintained a 10 times price increase for a long time. Gulden moves up for 2 hrs and the poor people in the community dump the first chance they get. This is why a coin can't survive on having a lot of poor people. 10 wealthy investors is worth more then 10000 poor people to maintain a respectable value.
Omg shut up, you shill! This is a Gulden thread. Pls stop spamming your shitcoin. #kthxbye
Zonefan

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 02:33:04 PM

Omg shut up, you shill! This is a Gulden thread. Pls stop spamming your shitcoin. #kthxbye

Gulden is not well known with bitcoin investors. Price won't rise until the Euro exchanges are available and then Gulden won't need to rely on bitcoin investors.

friends1980
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 02:57:55 PM

Or they should really try and get this coin running in the Netherlands. If shops and bars and such start using this, in one of the healthiest economies of the EU, investors will follow easily.

But hey, don't ask me how to get to that point... Smiley

nutildah-III - First BitcoinTalk NFT Transaction ever - 2021-04-01 [666 fBTC]
aragom

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 03:26:07 PM

is there any news abotu gulden? it is %100 profit now?

did they explain about their new project ?
bram_vnl
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 03:53:39 PM

is there any news abotu gulden? it is %100 profit now?

did they explain about their new project ?

Nothing just a pump
bram_vnl
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 03:58:37 PM

This was a bad mistake by the devs not to make a deal with Poloniex or Kraken to get listed. The devs see this as bribing but an exchange is a business and you contributing towards growing their exchange by giving 10 or 20 btc to be listed.

The 20btc given to the exchange to be listed would of brought many new traders and investors who don't notice Gulden because bittrex has too many coins listed. During this bitcoin surge in price the entire crypto world is surging  but Gulden is stuck and has dropped to rank 115. As a Dutch person this is very sad to see that the dev team has no business logic.

Nocks does not help with the price because the buyers are buying off the premine. A friend of mine made a large purchase by Nocks and nothing came off bittrex. When he purchased on litebit he saw the amount come off bittrex but the fee was more on litebit.

Nocks is cheaper to get more Gulden but the coins are not coming off bittrex, if you want to see a higher price buy off litebit but you will get less Gulden.

Dude are you stupid?? Poloniex is not coming
Nocks is buying on bittrex  Angry not the premine

Just shut your mouth  Grin
volyova
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 04:01:32 PM

The 20btc given to the exchange to be listed would of brought many new traders and investors who don't notice Gulden because bittrex has too many coins listed. During this bitcoin surge in price the entire crypto world is surging  but Gulden is stuck and has dropped to rank 115. As a Dutch person this is very sad to see that the dev team has no business logic.

I like how you guys aren't bothered about Poloniex. It's a cool attitude to have, I think.
bram_vnl
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 04:03:29 PM

Nocks is buying on bittrex  Angry not the premine

Just shut your mouth  Grin
I like how you guys aren't bothered about Poloniex. It's a cool attitude to have, I think.

He is a big troll
volyova
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 04:36:36 PM

Nocks is buying on bittrex  Angry not the premine

Just shut your mouth  Grin

He is a big troll
So am I, apparently.
randomcash

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 05:48:50 PM

Just plunged into this one.

Pros:
1) I like the app
2) I like their web site
3) Of course the idea is brilliant
4) They are taking their time

Cons:
Marketing skills are so, so but i guess they kinda want to stay low profile and do it the right way. Which is my way to live my life anyways and i was born in the mid 60 (sh*t lol)
I've been doing web marketing/web mastering since 97. New to all the crypto stuff. Even tho i had some bitcoins back in 2010 and bought stupid goods online with them.
Dick...
DashNLG

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 02:54:55 AM

Just plunged into this one.

Pros:
1) I like the app
2) I like their web site
3) Of course the idea is brilliant
4) They are taking their time

Cons:
Marketing skills are so, so but i guess they kinda want to stay low profile and do it the right way. Which is my way to live my life anyways and i was born in the mid 60 (sh*t lol)
I've been doing web marketing/web mastering since 97. New to all the crypto stuff. Even tho i had some bitcoins back in 2010 and bought stupid goods online with them.
Dick...

Marketing is by far the biggest negative about this coin and to a lesser degree available options to buy the coin for international users.

Will marketing come for this next release or will it be silent  . There is some ICOs who are marketing an idea and getting huge investment. Gulden is delivering on the ideas but no marketing. Marketing fresh air is making more value then not marketing great development.

Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 184 »
  Print  

Jump to: