Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:03:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Soccer Transfer Market 2016/2017 !  (Read 74749 times)
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 12:40:49 PM

I hear about claudio bravo would leave from barcelona go to manchester city for following pep guardiola, who need the goal keeper can play as sweeper keeper maybe this rumours are right cause hart not play in two match.

Pep's charisma is going to make alot of player going to come and play for manchester city. It seems to me that this deal is going to be finalised soon before the transfer windows end or else they are going to stuck with joe hart till the winter transfer and of course pep doesnt want that to happen , he needs claudio bravo badly
tebolbiano

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 03:24:54 PM

Alexandre Lacazette has admitted that he would leave Lyon this month if the French club receive an acceptable offer from the right Club .Lyon issued a statement in July to say that they had rejected Arsenal's bid of €35 million for the 25-year-old striker.and i think that Arsenal will improuve their offer to get him before the window closes
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 04:14:09 PM

I hear about claudio bravo would leave from barcelona go to manchester city for following pep guardiola, who need the goal keeper can play as sweeper keeper maybe this rumours are right cause hart not play in two match.
yes i do heard this rumour since several days ago and i have recently just watching news that this transfer will be process soon and i think in 1 or 2 days later we will see official announcement that Claudio Bravo will be Man City player
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 05:15:16 PM

Alexandre Lacazette has admitted that he would leave Lyon this month if the French club receive an acceptable offer from the right Club .Lyon issued a statement in July to say that they had rejected Arsenal's bid of €35 million for the 25-year-old striker.and i think that Arsenal will improuve their offer to get him before the window closes

Probably around 40 however Im very sure that arsene wenger wont be even going to bid above 40. He insisted on not spending too much money on summer transfer and will start to spend on the winter transfer depending on how his current team perform so if his squad is good enough then lacazette wont be joining him
lexuz

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Me, myself and I

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 05:57:20 PM

Probably around 40 however Im very sure that arsene wenger wont be even going to bid above 40. He insisted on not spending too much money on summer transfer and will start to spend on the winter transfer depending on how his current team perform so if his squad is good enough then lacazette wont be joining him
West Ham united has made a bid 40 million pound for alexandre lacazette, wenger always do same mistake in every transfer market not want spend a lot money for the player have good potential be a star.
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 07:09:15 PM

seems Arsenal and Chelsea want the same player James Rodriguez from Real Madrid but the prices for him is £65 millions and Madrid said they would not sell him under those price and i think this player is overpriced
ingiltere
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 1500

Rollbit.com Crypto Futures

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 07:16:35 PM

Mario Gomez goes to VFL Wolfsburg from Fiorentina. Transfer fee is not announced yet. Beşiktaş will get %50 of transfer fee from Fiorentina. Jose Sosa goes to Milan for 7.5 million €. Now Beşiktaş has money, they are interested in signing Samir Nasri from Manchester City. He's not in Guardiola's plans this season, so we might see a loan move with buyout option.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Dux2K
Legendary

Activity: 1022

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 08:32:12 PM

seems Arsenal and Chelsea want the same player James Rodriguez from Real Madrid but the prices for him is £65 millions and Madrid said they would not sell him under those price and i think this player is overpriced

Yea i just read in papers my opinion is that he will go to chelsea they will offer better pa

Coinroll - Bitcoin Gambling

[fX665GSjkGyrckCzk]
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 09:30:22 PM

he was transfered from as monaco to real madrid for around €80 million , so i think he is worth that price , chelsea are the most serious club to sign him ruoured they even ready to pay real madrid more than 65 million.

i just hope he will choose to join chelsea soon , he is still 25 years old , not overpriced at all.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 12:03:05 AM

he was transfered from as monaco to real madrid for around €80 million , so i think he is worth that price , chelsea are the most serious club to sign him ruoured they even ready to pay real madrid more than 65 million.

i just hope he will choose to join chelsea soon , he is still 25 years old , not overpriced at all.

Chelsea dont really need james rodriguez anymore or any player at the same typical with him. They need another striker not just a midfielder, they need to sign lukaku as soon as possible because he will the best player that suits their conditions now, there should be none that even close to his quality at the moment
csnorthchina

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 01:34:54 AM

Riyad Mahrez signs new Leicester contract until 2020

Riyad Mahrez has signed a new Leicester contract tying him to the Premier League champions until 2020.

The winger has drawn a line under speculation over his future by committing long-term to the club on a deal which Sky sources say has no buy-out clause.

Jeff Schlupp unhappy with Leicester as WBA bid rejected

Leicester winger Jeff Schlupp is deeply unhappy at the club's refusal to let him speak to West Brom about a move, according to Sky sources.

The Baggies have had two bids - the latest £12m - rejected by the Premier League champions, who are adamant that he is not for sale.

Some good news & bad news(?) for Leicester
WEBcreator

Activity: 840

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 06:20:43 AM

Riyad Mahrez has signed a new Leicester contract tying him to the Premier League champions until 2020.

The winger has drawn a line under speculation over his future by committing long-term to the club on a deal which Sky sources say has no buy-out clause.

Leicester winger Jeff Schlupp is deeply unhappy at the club's refusal to let him speak to West Brom about a move, according to Sky sources.

The Baggies have had two bids - the latest £12m - rejected by the Premier League champions, who are adamant that he is not for sale.

Well signing a long term contract doesnt mean that he wont be going to stay forever in the club. Once a club make a sensational bid to him then leicester will most likely sell mahrez. For now they are holding mahrez for themselves and is going to make use of him until they receive a top bid for him

███████▄▄        █████████████████
███████████▄     █████████████████
█████████████▄   █████████████████
██████████████▄  █████████████████
███████████████▄ ████████████████
████████████████ ████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
███████████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████████▄
███████████████▀ ████████████████
██████████████▀  █████████████████
█████████████▀   █████████████████
███████████▀     █████████████████
███████▀▀        █████████████████
  Dbrain  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

[

]
  ●  FACEBOOK
●    TWITTER 
●  TELEGRAM
cicciobtc
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 08:19:36 AM

Well signing a long term contract doesnt mean that he wont be going to stay forever in the club. Once a club make a sensational bid to him then leicester will most likely sell mahrez. For now they are holding mahrez for themselves and is going to make use of him until they receive a top bid for him

Fortunately  remained at least for a year Mahrez and Vardy , but what is missing at this time to Leicester is Kante. Ranieri has to find a solution otherwise likely to make a bad impression in the champion's league against top teams.

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
██████████▀   ▀██████████
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
██████████▀   ▀██████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
csnorthchina

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 09:51:30 AM

signing a long term contract doesn't mean that he wont be going to stay forever in the club, true...
but at least he will stay in club at least for this year, and also, the sell price would be much better than with a short contract left
lexuz

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Me, myself and I

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 10:13:13 AM

Mario Gomez goes to VFL Wolfsburg from Fiorentina. Transfer fee is not announced yet. Beşiktaş will get %50 of transfer fee from Fiorentina. Jose Sosa goes to Milan for 7.5 million €. Now Beşiktaş has money, they are interested in signing Samir Nasri from Manchester City. He's not in Guardiola's plans this season, so we might see a loan move with buyout option.
Will samir nasri interested to play in turkish league, i'm not underestimate turkish league but i think samir nasri still can play in good league like germany,spain,italy and france.
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 11:44:04 AM

Yannick Bolasie goes from Crystal Palace to Everton for 25 million £ (29 million €). Seriously, does he really worth it? I don't understand some English clubs wasting their money for regular players. He's already 27 years old. Everton could find multiple elite midfielders for that money.

He is a good player,  but its overpriced,.
Everton can get a better player with that money.
WEBcreator

Activity: 840

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 01:14:28 PM

Fortunately  remained at least for a year Mahrez and Vardy , but what is missing at this time to Leicester is Kante. Ranieri has to find a solution otherwise likely to make a bad impression in the champion's league against top teams.

Losing kante is not the end of leicester for sure. They could still win the league if luck is with them, last season was the proof that luck was with them . The thing that matters now is to get the champions league, they have only a slight chance of getting the champions league but those small chances could turn into surprise

███████▄▄        █████████████████
███████████▄     █████████████████
█████████████▄   █████████████████
██████████████▄  █████████████████
███████████████▄ ████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
███████████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████████▄
███████████████▀ ████████████████
██████████████▀  █████████████████
█████████████▀   █████████████████
███████████▀     █████████████████
███████▀▀        █████████████████
  Dbrain  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

[

]
  ●  FACEBOOK
●    TWITTER 
●  TELEGRAM
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 01:25:20 PM

Guys, Schweinsteiger is finished, he is well past his best. If I was a Milan fan I wouldn't want him to sign. Milan need new, fresh blood that is hungry to succeed.

I don't think Schweini is the answer.

seem that they started negations for him and it will be decided in next day or two for him
my options is for him to leave

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

tebolbiano

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 03:10:07 PM

Chelsea dont really need james rodriguez anymore or any player at the same typical with him. They need another striker not just a midfielder, they need to sign lukaku as soon as possible because he will the best player that suits their conditions now, there should be none that even close to his quality at the moment
i dont think that RM will sell James Rodriguez its true that Zidane left James Rodriguez out of his starting lineup for the recent European Super Cup win over Sevilla, fuelling speculation he was surplus to requirements, but the Colombia international started and scored in the victory over Reims and now appears set to stay with Real Madrid and in my opinion Isco is on the way out.
Dux2K
Legendary

Activity: 1022

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 03:25:06 PM

i dont think that RM will sell James Rodriguez its true that Zidane left James Rodriguez out of his starting lineup for the recent European Super Cup win over Sevilla, fuelling speculation he was surplus to requirements, but the Colombia international started and scored in the victory over Reims and now appears set to stay with Real Madrid and in my opinion Isco is on the way out.

I think that he will leave he didnt play much so i think he will leave
He might have bigger chance to leave RM

Coinroll - Bitcoin Gambling

[fX665GSjkGyrckCzk]
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: