Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 04:18:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you know when to stop?  (Read 37921 times)
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 02:39:42 PM

It's all depend on myself. Yes, when I am playing I have control on my mindset. If I feel I am losing money back to back, So in that time I will stop playing. And also yes I will fix one amount if it exceeds I will not play until next week. This strategy is saved my many coins. If you follow, this means you can also stop losing money in gambling.
futurebit640

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 02:49:35 PM

When do you stop? Do you have a daily limit or something?
I will only stop if i win 3 btc and loose more that 1 btc.. my weekly limit is 1btc. And it is divided  by 7 days.
If i won 10btc i will definitely stop on gambling.
Seriously your investment is 1 BTC per week. You are great my mate. Then your total investment per month is 4 BTC. How you can make a profit from this investment. Which game you play to make a profit. And what strategy you use to make a profit. Please share with us.  If it comes to me, i will just invest less than 0.5 BTC if I lose this I will stop playing next up to 2 or 3 weeks. Because this is a big amount to me.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 02:52:06 PM

very difficult to stop playing gambling. gambling has a magnet to make me addicted.
with gambling I thought that I could earn a lot of money.
Cazkys

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 03:43:00 PM

very difficult to stop playing gambling. gambling has a magnet to make me addicted.

It's not very difficult to stop gambling when you know what are you doing reflect on your actions and ask yourself why do you still play despite of losing. Maybe gambling can yield a lot of money but it depends, it's just a matter of time if it's destined for you to win or to lose on a certain day.
Yutikas_11920

Activity: 714

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 03:50:42 PM

quit gambling is not something difficult, which makes you hard is your mind that make it difficult to stop all this. I see that you have a fairly high delusion in gambling, so you're always gambling and always curious. Eliminate all of it, for sure you'll stop gambling
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 04:08:58 PM

quit gambling is not something difficult, which makes you hard is your mind that make it difficult to stop all this. I see that you have a fairly high delusion in gambling, so you're always gambling and always curious. Eliminate all of it, for sure you'll stop gambling
But how they can eliminate it? I think the best way to stop is to go in far places make vacation with your friends also try to check your self to psychiatrist and i think they can give a good advice to stop gambling.

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
Cazkys

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 04:23:44 PM

But how they can eliminate it? I think the best way to stop is to go in far places make vacation with your friends also try to check your self to psychiatrist and i think they can give a good advice to stop gambling.

Understanding your own situation is the first step if you're really want to stop in gambling, seeking and asking for help with your friends, classmates, family, people you might know, etc... It will be a big help for you to reduce your addiction into gambling.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 04:25:26 PM

I have made it a point to stop only after I make a wd amount to cash out.
That way, I gamble less and know when to stop and not take crap.
I am losing a lot in Yobit dice btw, gotta change my strategy

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Sidas_Crew669

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 04:25:53 PM

Understanding your own situation is the first step if you're really want to stop in gambling, seeking and asking for help with your friends, classmates, family, people you might know, etc... It will be a big help for you to reduce your addiction into gambling.

This is indeed very helpful, but if indeed we cannot forget about gambling. Surely it will only walk a while and we will definitely do gambling later in life. Do something it can forget all the gambling, you can be more enterprising and more closer to God, for only God can help you to avoid all errors
starmman
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 04:29:57 PM

I'm not very good at gambling and also don't know when to stop. So I invest in other areas - maybe if I get more of a investment base behind me I'll start - but its very addictive when you are on a winning streak - and when you are on a losing streak its difficult to stop as you want to win back your money. I guess the best thing to do is be scientific about it - keep within defined limits and don't let emotion rule your judgement.
anil k s

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 04:59:01 PM

While gambling we can't control ourself because we will be playing disparatly to win. So we have to set limits before we start playing.
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 05:17:14 PM

When do you stop? Do you have a daily limit or something?
I will only stop if i win 3 btc and loose more that 1 btc.. my weekly limit is 1btc. And it is divided  by 7 days.
If i won 10btc i will definitely stop on gambling.
I'm not sure if you'll ever stop gambling(even after reaching your goal), i've tried stopping after i reached my target but it never worked i always wanted more. gambling addiction will surely make you lose.(all the time lol)
amacar2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1007

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 05:22:25 PM

It is not quite easy to stop playing when you are winning continuously so i think its better to stop if you loss half of the profit you have earned earlier wining in a row. But doing this require you to left computer screen and switch of the computer instantly.  Wink Grin

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 08:17:25 PM

I simple thing if you addicted to much then just carry a limited amount so that even if you lose that and want to play more you will not be able to play . But ideally it difficult for those who do not have control on themselves.
I agree, carrying small amounts for your bankroll might lead to stop your gambling after few rounds.
But when you are getting profits from your initial rounds which might make you to gamble more if you do not have how many hours of gambling or how many rounds of betting to be done for that day. This is usually happening with the every gambler like making profits in initial rounds and losing them at end of day.
That is the reason we should stop gambling before losing all our bankroll or at the earlier profits. Stopping at right time must be a one of the best way towards safe method of gambling. But, most of the gamblers would never think about that. Literally, stopping at time is more important to secure your profits than winning further.
You are right. In gambling making profit is more hard and the most hardest is securing your profits. Most of the gamblers starting a day with profit, but due to their greediness they will never stop their gambling and eventually finishing their day with losses. The main reason for this problem is not stopping at right time.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
virtualx

Merit: 507

LOTEO

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 08:59:27 PM

It is not quite easy to stop playing when you are winning continuously so i think its better to stop if you loss half of the profit you have earned earlier wining in a row. But doing this require you to left computer screen and switch of the computer instantly.  Wink Grin
Yes, it's difficult to stop if you are winning. I think the best way is to have a daily loss limit or time limit.  Smiley

...loteo...
DIGITAL ERA LOTTERY

r

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████▄
▄██  ███████▌ ▐██████████████▄
▐██▌ ▐█▀  ▀█    ▐█▀   ▀██▀  ▀██▌
▐██  █▌ █▌ ██  ██▌ ██▌ █▌ █▌ ██▌
▐█▌ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█▌ ▐██  ▄▄▄██ ▐█ ▐██▌
▐█  ██▄  ▄██    █▄    ██▄  ▄███▌
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
r

RPLAY NOWR
BE A MOON VISITOR!
[/center]
wikenpp

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 10:00:42 PM

Yes, it's difficult to stop if you are winning. I think the best way is to have a daily loss limit or time limit.  Smiley

If you are winning it's better to stay extra focused, since you got more to lose. I always determine a certain amount of steps when i am playing almost any game.
It's based on time; money invested and how the game is proceeding. Lot's of winnings mean 1 thing, lots of loses are upcoming, so stay tuned and take profit before it is too late.
Without taking these steps you will lose.
margon2

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 12:14:56 AM

When I feel I am done for today and won or loss enough then I try to stop, sometimes I stop sometimes I just loose more in rush for winning Smiley
isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 02:25:10 AM

Knowing when to stop and controlling your greed is the first think you must learn before you start gambling.
People get overexcited when they win and forget that in the long run they will lose for sure and this is what exactly happens if they continue.Personally i set a limit for my earnings and my losses,when i reach a certain amount (10% for example)i always stop even if i feel the luckiest person on earth at that moment.
raaajlucky

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 02:57:13 AM

But it is even difficult for people to stop when they lose money in the beginning of the gambling. Because who ever lose in the beginning then they will try to recover back at least their lost money and mostly they may lose more money on the given day. So whether you win or lose in the beginning, it is better to set a daily budget to gamble and stop once you finish that money and don't try to load again more to recover your losses on same day. 
Aamir1

Activity: 756

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 10:20:19 AM

But it is even difficult for people to stop when they lose money in the beginning of the gambling. Because who ever lose in the beginning then they will try to recover back at least their lost money and mostly they may lose more money on the given day. So whether you win or lose in the beginning, it is better to set a daily budget to gamble and stop once you finish that money and don't try to load again more to recover your losses on same day. 

Right...
People mostly lose all their money when they try to recover the loses or when they try to win more on the same day, but if someone just deposits a limited amount for a day and stops playing if he loses all that then he may can save himself from saving everything he has.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: