Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:35:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 194 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💰(LIR)💰 LetItRide💰 Dice Tournament LIVE💰 3+BTC in LIR PRIZES💰 Join For FREE  (Read 255910 times)
shogdite (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

LIR Dev. www.letitride.io

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 10:41:31 PM

We've had some minor issues early on with the new Yobit faucet but they should be fixed now. To those who've had issue with it, try now and you should be able to bind your Yobit account and utilize the Yobit feature.

We've added a sound off feature, and the ability to auto-bet as well as maximum bet. We're still working on improving the auto-bet functionality as right now all it simply does is mimic a human roll. To improve the rolls per second we'll need to create a slightly specialized roll request for the bot to utilize and we'll be looking to do this before our next update.

Autoplay lags badly.
We're aware of this, we're not done with our changes to the auto roller. I'm glad you have tried it and we appreciate your feedback.

This after all is a beta and our number one goal is to first release features so they can (at minimum) be tested, then to refine them so they feel cleaner. You can expect an improved auto roll after our next update, so stay rolling!

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lorylore
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 10:44:41 PM

^^^
Remember its still BETA. and the lag is not that bad. Most other dice sites also have lag on auto roll

Most dice i play dont have a bad lag on auto roll. So to me, this is quite important. We also  need to have more function in auto bet. There are some players that choose to gamble with dice site that have certain auto bet features. So far looking good but there is still a lot of work left. Keep it up devs, it is not easy but it is totally worth it.
Perryl

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 10:48:26 PM

We've had some minor issues early on with the new Yobit faucet but they should be fixed now. To those who've had issue with it, try now and you should be able to bind your Yobit account and utilize the Yobit feature.

We've added a sound off feature, and the ability to auto-bet as well as maximum bet. We're still working on improving the auto-bet functionality as right now all it simply does is mimic a human roll. To improve the rolls per second we'll need to create a slightly specialized roll request and we'll be looking to do this before our next update.

Autoplay lags badly.
We're aware of this, we're not done with our changes to the auto roller. I'm glad you have tried it and we appreciate your feedback.

This after all is a beta and our number one goal is to first release features so they can (at minimum) be tested, then to refine them so they feel cleaner. You can expect an improved auto roll after our next update, so stay rolling!

Fully confident in you, just providing the necessary feedback as I can.

I kind of dislike the pop-out autoplay. It feels clunky, obstructive? I think a trigger to enable/disable autoplay without having to open the settings console would improve that for me.

I tried to auth with Yobit right after you posted and no luck.

Edit: Just turned autoplay back on and it's already significantly faster.

Can the site remember my last settings before I left the page? That'd be nice. Like, if I go to account settings and back to dice it will reset back to the base settings. It would be more convenient if I didn't have to readjust my bet and game every time I leave the page and come back.

Edit 2: Before i had said it does like 5 rolls and then lags for around 5 seconds. Now it makes it around 10 - 20 rolls, but still has that same downtime when it stops. Sometimes it's only around 2 seconds, but it can be as long as 6 or so.
shogdite (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

LIR Dev. www.letitride.io

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 11:04:38 PM

We've added a sound off feature, and the ability to auto-bet as well as maximum bet. We're still working on improving the auto-bet functionality as right now all it simply does is mimic a human roll. To improve the rolls per second we'll need to create a slightly specialized roll request and we'll be looking to do this before our next update.

Autoplay lags badly.

I kind of dislike the pop-out autoplay. It feels clunky, obstructive? I think a trigger to enable/disable autoplay without having to open the settings console would improve that for me.

Can the site remember my last settings before I left the page? That'd be nice. Like, if I go to account settings and back to dice it will reset back to the base settings. It would be more convenient if I didn't have to readjust my bet and game every time I leave the page and come back.

Edit 2: Before i had said it does like 5 rolls and then lags for around 5 seconds. Now it makes it around 10 - 20 rolls, but still has that same downtime when it stops. Sometimes it's only around 2 seconds, but it can be as long as 6 or so.

Try Yobit now. Noticed one problem with message sanitization that was preventing it from detecting the code. Apologies for the inconvenience. I'll be looking forward to more your feedback once we've improved the auto-roll feature Smiley

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
Perryl

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 11:14:50 PM

Autoplay lags badly.

Try Yobit now. Noticed one problem with message sanitization that was preventing it from detecting the code. Apologies for the inconvenience. I'll be looking forward to more your feedback once we've improved the auto-roll feature Smiley

Autoroll only allows you to bet on high.

Yobit gonna ban me for spamming at this rate.. lol. It worked this time, thanks.
ShooterXD

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 11:43:51 PM

Tô 1 milion Just need hit tier 1 Exchange, then we go pass to the moon

killerjoegreece
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007

Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2016, 11:54:57 PM

The greek translation is complete https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1550245.msg15581364#msg15581364 here
lorylore
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 12:09:02 AM

$115 017 daily volume!
$473k Marketcap!
Next goal should be $1M!

It is really very nice to have such high marketcap for such low amount of coin. This really looks very promising and 1mil should means that the price will be within 4k to 5k satoshi.
etparle

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

I love NACHOS

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 02:08:03 AM

Bot needs some work, but things are progressing nicely!

Shouldn't the images be translated as well  Huh
patronis

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 03:35:33 AM

When are they going to remove the test currency?
lorylore
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 04:10:32 AM

When are they going to remove the test currency?

They will remove the test currency when the dice is ready. Right now there is still a lot of stuffs that need to be done. It will create a huge mess if they roll out an incomplete dice game so it is better to fix all the bugs, implement all the necessary features and only then will it be right to make itself into the market.
killerjoegreece
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2016, 06:23:28 AM
Last edit: July 16, 2016, 06:53:53 AM by killerjoegreece

Shouldn't the images be translated as well  Huh

Thats not mentioned anywhere. Plus the others have not translated them either. we are master translators. not graphics professionals Cheesy

dev you have my address in your inbox messages.
zengryT

Activity: 745
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 09:04:38 AM

Tô 1 milion Just need hit tier 1 Exchange, then we go pass to the moon

I have been away from crypto for awhile now, are there just bittrex and poloniex who are the tier one? When it hits one of them it will scream past the $1million marketcap, for now I am very happy where its at giving people the chance to accumulate within ICO and have a healthy distribution like it has.

Not managing signature campaigns anymore.
Perryl

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 09:33:40 AM

Thats not mentioned anywhere. Plus the others have not translated them either. we are master translators. not graphics professionals Cheesy

You can't call yourself a "master" translator if you can't open up photoshop and change the words.
killerjoegreece
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2016, 12:18:32 PM
Last edit: July 16, 2016, 12:38:48 PM by killerjoegreece

You can't call yourself a "master" translator if you can't open up photoshop and change the words.

the joke is still on you. if you knew how to use photoshop you would know that you need the original file and the layers. which are not provided here so you can edit the text. either way the team does not state they need this. now you are ignored. enjoy
Vinnie Stanley

Activity: 322

ICO Chicken Dinner :)

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 12:33:15 PM

$115 017 daily volume!
$473k Marketcap!
Next goal should be $1M!

It is really very nice to have such high marketcap for such low amount of coin. This really looks very promising and 1mil should means that the price will be within 4k to 5k satoshi.

This will go to 5k minimum when the other games start being rolled out after the touch ups on the dice are completed. My coins stay in the dividend fund for a long time into the future and give me a monthly income for life, I guess most are of the same thinking.

I have said this from the start we will go a lot higher than 5000 when all the games start to be released. You are doing the right thing keeping your coins off the exchange and away from temptation.
I have tested the site and all in all like the feel of it. I will stay tuned for future updates once my weekend is over, festival to hit and sun to soak up, bye for now.
ShooterXD

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 02:07:56 PM

Make money sleeping. Haha Just wait and get urbprofit

lorylore
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 02:49:52 PM

$115 017 daily volume!
$473k Marketcap!
Next goal should be $1M!

This will go to 5k minimum when the other games start being rolled out after the touch ups on the dice are completed. My coins stay in the dividend fund for a long time into the future and give me a monthly income for life, I guess most are of the same thinking.

I have said this from the start we will go a lot higher than 5000 when all the games start to be released. You are doing the right thing keeping your coins off the exchange and away from temptation.
I have tested the site and all in all like the feel of it. I will stay tuned for future updates once my weekend is over, festival to hit and sun to soak up, bye for now.

i keep mine on the site ready to give me back my shares as well. It could add up to enough for feed for the month and more is successful enough and i alway sell if price drops so when on site i dont sell and lose out Cool
all games can be played on exchange now and i dont get scared.

I am also hoping that LIR will be very successful and that i will have good monthly dividends. I am so excited and hope that the real dice game are ready to be launch soon and hopefully it will give a very good take off for LIR.
umair01

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 03:53:31 PM

Its the weekend and lir is still holding strong above 2k. Next week we will see 3k if this keeps up.

And a beautiful weekend it is. enjoy the time. spend it with loved ones and friends. cherish the moment.
HongKongCoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 04:27:42 PM

Make money sleeping. Haha Just wait and get urbprofit

making money sleeping when site makes money is what makes hongkong happy. already make money when I buy cheap and excited when lir goes past moon to planet lir
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 194 »
  Print  

Jump to: