Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:31:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 [159] 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💰(LIR)💰 LetItRide💰 Dice Tournament LIVE💰 3+BTC in LIR PRIZES💰 Join For FREE  (Read 255910 times)
bitseedmike

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2016, 09:52:11 PM

i need mr president to answer... why did you state on your lisk application that you had control of the account in April this year when you claimed it was hacked over a year ago lol?  You would have known then the account was active because you took a screenshot of it lmao so tell me why it is only being brought up now? you sold the account didnt you?

keep bumping this until he answers please guys..

While whether Phoenix sold the account or it was hacked is a concern for us over at Lisk where he is a delegate candidate, the relevant issue here is that an LIR team member knowingly used an account with a history he did not create as a deceptive marketing practice, and the team lead does not seem to have a problem with this. This should be a matter of great concern to any investor.

Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MrPresident

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Think or swim.

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2016, 10:28:00 PM

@Mr President- are you able to sign a more specific message, one that includes your username and today's date?

Not that I have any doubt that the OP is a scammer.
Sure I can... absolutely.

a post that contains a link to a video on youtube I posted back then...
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=170332.msg8071091#msg8071091

In that post is this link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_T2mziEZ42U

as you can see its my account and under my control ... You can see the comment I posted for the forum, and you personally and the date the video was posted on youtube.

Develop Custom Decentralized Blockchain Applications in JavaScript with LISK!
   Website | Blog | BTT Thread | Chat - Be part of the decentralized application movement!
MrPresident

Think or swim.

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2016, 10:32:49 PM

@Mr President- are you able to sign a more specific message, one that includes your username and today's date?

as you can see its my account and under my control ... You can see the comment I posted for the forum, and you personally and the date the video was posted on youtube.

that is not a signed message friend that is a youtube video. please read carefully and then answer the below.

i need mr president to answer... why did you state on your lisk application that you had control of the account in April this year when you claimed it was hacked over a year ago lol?  You would have known then the account was active because you took a screenshot of it lmao so tell me why it is only being brought up now? you sold the account didnt you?

it is a signed message in every way because I just posted a comment in it just for you.

Website | Blog | BTT Thread | Chat - Be part of the decentralized application movement!
MrPresident

Think or swim.

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2016, 10:43:31 PM

that is not a signed message friend that is a youtube video. please read carefully and then answer the below.

i need mr president to answer... why did you state on your lisk application that you had control of the account in April this year when you claimed it was hacked over a year ago lol?  You would have known then the account was active because you took a screenshot of it lmao so tell me why it is only being brought up now? you sold the account didnt you?

it is a signed message in every way because I just posted a comment in it just for you.

Hey I see that you added gals into it but it is not a signed btc message from an unedited forum post. Can you please answer the bold writing that has been asked because you keep avoiding it and I'd also like to hear about it.
there never was any statement saying i had account control there, its a snap of my profile page, which anyone can see. you have my ID, verification of account control of related links, my KNC shirt off my back, and other forum members telling you how it is I even found out about this. Do you think I want to be here? I have far better things to do than piss around in some scummy Dice game thread. I have a life, and alot of work to do.  The only damned reason I even found out or knew about this was from Lisk community members asking me to verify if I was the same person at LIR. I am not the person at LIR using the Phoenix1969 account, although that indeed is or at least WAS my account before it was compromised. You have all the proof you need several times over. If that pisses you off, then good, but don't kill the messenger. I'm far more the victim here, and deserve better.

He also states in their site he's the lisk phoenix1969... come to testnet chat and see
http://lisk.chat:3000/channel/testnet

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 11:06:00 PM

Hmmm, this is not exactly cryptographic proof, but is very strong evidence to suggest that you are the original owner.

Do you happen to have the ability to cryptographically sign a message from a BTC address linked to your account? 
Mr.Pro

Activity: 644
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 11:35:26 PM

Goodbye moneys, glad i didnt took the trap.
MrPresident

Think or swim.

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2016, 12:11:55 AM

Hmmm, this is not exactly cryptographic proof, but is very strong evidence to suggest that you are the original owner.

Do you happen to have the ability to cryptographically sign a message from a BTC address linked to your account? 
That was my first route emailing mods, they ofc ask for same. Also I don't remember posting any Bitcoin addresses, and if I did, the person at LIR wouldn't have this either. I've done pretty much all I can so far to furnish proof I'm me lol... I don't see the LIR person who has the account furnishing who the hell he is tho at all. That should speak volumes too.

MrPresident

Think or swim.

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2016, 12:14:00 AM

Long Live LIR,
LetItRide will get its success, and the letitride team will be free from the monkey team sooner,
I know that the monkey team will be defeated and will run away from here, I hope that moderator will take some sensible step to remove that monkey team, as they know Letitride team is faithful with their project and with their members, and we do not have any issue from them.
The only issue is from monkey team, please kick off the monkey team from here.
The investors have their coins in their wallet, the sellers are only the monkey team who are dumping the coin.

I believe it will be a success so I will hold through it all. The monkey team are suckers getting paid from the monkey in peanuts  Grin We will all defeat the monkey team, you, I and everyone here has had enough of their kind ruining legit projects where the devs deliver as promised. We will just beat the monkey team everytime they show themselves here. We will letitride over their filthy fudding asses.

via Imgflip Meme Generator

Grin

Post a lir address. I want to tip you for this.
It mat be all fun and games for you guys, but this definitely sucks for me seeing you get ripped off so blindly with my old account as credentials.

luckyone

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 12:14:28 AM

I really enjoyed reading every post here.
never stop laughing, and also got a good price to buy LIR.

please sell cheaper again  Roll Eyes  Cool
AltcoinShepherd

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 12:14:48 AM

oh STOP QUOTING HIM ffs i have to look at that ugly fuckers face again?Huh
i will be putting your picture in places of the world you really didnt want it at.
also remember you should never fud with your real name because some people have 10's of btcs invested in this and if that person was to lose the btc.
well you can imagine who would be to blamed, and with your ugly mug everywhere it could cause you problems at home.
crypto is not for real identity especially when you are as weak as you look  Shocked

I already have his address if anyone wants it. PM me and I will send it via email, you're right he really should not be playing games with cryptobrothers. Not all are as stupid as you and never mess with peoples lively hoods. Damn you are daft.
So you will now help the attackers attack the person who exposed the sham?
You are evil.
You spread FUD and attempt to destroy a community of investors. You are the villain here, my friend. You don't light a barn on fire and expect the horses to call you a hero.

I would be the first to say slap the bitch up but not in crypto when so much money is at stake. It is not a nice world as we all know so let's all sing a song and calm the fuck down while possibly resolving this problem as a community, whatcha say?

I agree, if the devs deliver what they promise they will regain the trust of the other investors then the price will certainly rise again. The whole situation regarding the change of ownership of the user accounts and legitimacy of the dev team is out in the open, and lets face it - somebody else would have spotted it sooner or later - everything is public on here. If the dev team deliver what they promised and deal with the situation well and the community back them the project will still be a success.

In my opinion, the developers have delivered what they promised so far but have lost a little bit of my trust since the main reason I signed up for the project was down to their perceived experience level. How they act now will determine how things go on, but they also need the support of the community.

Ah the sheep of bitcoin talk never cease to amaze me.

One thing I love about you sheep is the immediate belief that an old hero/legendary account implies trustworthiness and a newbie account implies a scam. That newbie could easily be some amazing developer without credibility here and I'm sure this has to have happens before.  Given there is added incentive from signature campaigns where higher ranked accounts are paid more can people on this forum really justify being against account selling/buying when they're the ones who gave rise to it with their psychological habits in the first place? I can't really blame anyone that does.

Then you have special snowflakes of bitcoin talk like Mr.President who think traceroute is how you find a persons IP addresses or some bullshit like that. The amount of people that are tech literate on these forums is amazing and it's hard to fathom how that's possible. You would think that the ones obsessed with bitcoin would all have their hand in some form of computer science or coding but instead it's just a bunch of old timers who bought some hardware to mine and don't understand the first think about programming, CS, or cryptography. Honestly, it's impressive.

Sheep everywhere waiting to be herded  Roll Eyes
MrPresident

Think or swim.

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2016, 12:17:32 AM

i will be putting your picture in places of the world you really didnt want it at.
also remember you should never fud with your real name because some people have 10's of btcs invested in this and if that person was to lose the btc.
well you can imagine who would be to blamed, and with your ugly mug everywhere it could cause you problems at home.
crypto is not for real identity especially when you are as weak as you look  Shocked

I already have his address if anyone wants it. PM me and I will send it via email, you're right he really should not be playing games with cryptobrothers. Not all are as stupid as you and never mess with peoples lively hoods. Damn you are daft.

You have his home address?  Cheesy

Send it to me!
So you can do what exactly?

wakhidNkcom

Activity: 539

Nkcom Collection Shop

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 01:38:10 AM

Are devs scamer or not? I still no know.
patronis

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 01:52:47 AM

Are devs scamer or not? I still no know.

Nope. There's a possibility that one of the dev's accounts is bought or something like that but that's about it. How stupid are people? If they were scammers would their tournament even still be going? Let's be real here.

I'm still gunning for #1

How do you know Bitcoin isn't a scam and Satoshi isn't just waiting for an amazing price like 10,000 BTC/USD to just dump his stash once and for all? Seriously....
wakhidNkcom

Activity: 539

Nkcom Collection Shop

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 02:03:57 AM

and just like that I lost it all. that was fast!  Angry

smaller 2 minutes. I fuk longer.  Grin
Xanidas

Activity: 686

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2016, 02:09:38 AM

i am currently sitting on the 3rd place with 100k+ balance, hopefully the first and second placer will lose all their balance just before the tournament ends xD

NEUROMATION

▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
    █▄     
    ███▄   
    ██▀██▄ 
█▄   ▀  ▀██▄
███▄      ██
██▀██▄    ██
██  ▀██▄  ██
██    ▀██▄██
██▄     ▀███
 ▀██▄  ▄  ▀█
   ▀██▄██   
     ▀███   
       ▀█   
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
....Distributed Synthetic Data Platform for Deep Learning Applications....
▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬
Facebook LinkedIn Twitter White Paper Reddit YouTube Medium
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
patronis

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 02:22:19 AM

i am currently sitting on the 3rd place with 100k+ balance, hopefully the first and second placer will lose all their balance just before the tournament ends xD

Yeah lol, last tournament the guys who were at the top at the end suddenly disappeared. Those last minute yolo bets for #1 lol
rindo

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 02:29:36 AM

I have wake up and see my rank there lol Isitting on 17rd,,yeah i'll try my luck again hope to get big 10 and you guys good luck
Tacalt

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 02:33:00 AM

Not any more!  Grin Grin

I have wake up and see my rank there lol Isitting on 17rd,,yeah i'll try my luck again hope to get big 10 and you guys good luck

It's crazy the luck some people have... I wonder though if some people would bet the way they are if it was real money. Dev's should have buy-in tournaments in the future where the money people use to buy in are part of the prize pool!
Xanidas

Activity: 686

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2016, 02:40:35 AM

Not any more!  Grin Grin

Yeah not anymore, i yoloed and lost it all. I will be back few days before the tournament ends and steal the limelight from you guys. Hehe. Goodluck to all

NEUROMATION

▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
    █▄     
    ███▄   
    ██▀██▄ 
█▄   ▀  ▀██▄
███▄      ██
██▀██▄    ██
██  ▀██▄  ██
██    ▀██▄██
██▄     ▀███
 ▀██▄  ▄  ▀█
   ▀██▄██   
     ▀███   
       ▀█   
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
....Distributed Synthetic Data Platform for Deep Learning Applications....
▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬
Facebook LinkedIn Twitter White Paper Reddit YouTube Medium
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
mybitcoin101

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 02:57:37 AM

You have his home address?  Cheesy

Send it to me!

fuck me, just stopping by and this shit is still going on... bag holder of LIR and not selling.

lets send this guy dogshit if we can get his address.
get his work number also and fuck that shit up

make his life hell
Pages: « 1 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 [159] 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 »
  Print  

Jump to: