Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:40:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 188 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your reason to gamble? Fun or profit?  (Read 78380 times)
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 05:11:35 AM

And with your strategy of using faucet claims for your bets that a good way to experience gambling just to have fun and if ever you win then that's totally luck.

If you are not gambling with your own money then you cant really call it as a gamble . It is more like playing for fun where you have nothing to lose at all. The risk that you endured when you gamble is actually the fun of it, the feeling of afraid to lose it is what drives you mad to gamble for profit

It is still gambling because you are wagering money and it doesn't mean just because the money you are gambling is not yours, it is not called gamble? The gambling site doesn't really care whether you will gamble with your own money, borrowed or from giveaways. As long as you are betting to them and you have a chance to win or lose, that's gambling.
Lol i think he means about to gamble using a free money like from giveaway or something
I think the same too, when you gamble nothing to loose like that , the fun factor is not there
The heart beat waiting for the game finished and see the outcome make gambling so much fun
Without that factor , it's just an ordinary game.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 05:24:46 AM

And with your strategy of using faucet claims for your bets that a good way to experience gambling just to have fun and if ever you win then that's totally luck.

If you are not gambling with your own money then you cant really call it as a gamble . It is more like playing for fun where you have nothing to lose at all. The risk that you endured when you gamble is actually the fun of it, the feeling of afraid to lose it is what drives you mad to gamble for profit

It is still gambling because you are wagering money and it doesn't mean just because the money you are gambling is not yours, it is not called gamble? The gambling site doesn't really care whether you will gamble with your own money, borrowed or from giveaways. As long as you are betting to them and you have a chance to win or lose, that's gambling.
Unless you are not expecting any win with the money that is not yours, you do not call it gambling but rather a donation. But who the hell would donate their money in a gambling sites, they are already rich and getting more richer, I guess a person to be called as  gambler must first understand the basic definition of gambling.

hakanbalta577

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 11:12:30 AM

I wouldn't recommend you to gamble for profit as you will always end up losing.

Gambling should be a fun hobby that you do for excitement,not a thing that you do to earn money.

If you keep gambling for excitement and not for profit, you won't find yourself at a situation that you lost more money then you planned.

Ya you are right and i also think the same but when it comes to practically we all want the profit and the only results in the loss always.
I think those who are already rich can only do it for fun because loosing or winning doesnt affect them much,but for a normal person its really difficult to play only for fun.
bitbob82

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 11:44:41 AM

i cant find fun in gambling
and i cant get profit too
so i do gaming just once and never do it again

Well that's better if you aren't really getting good result as you gamble that's the best thing to do, don't do gamble at all or just gamble whenever you want.

But as you said, you still gamble at once maybe you are still feeling some different thing when you gamble.

Once you realize that gambling is good for fun and profit, you will have the same feeling as others do gamble for fun.
It's always a good decision to quit once you feel you are not getting the result you expected in gambling, why still aggravate the loses if you can quit early? Honestly, I salute that decision to quit so we can avoid reaching the point that we are going to blame someday or gambling for ruining our life.

you are right I salute quiting but if you really cant quit playing gambling then you should be able to control your self in winning streak or loosing streak because if you cant control it then we know you could do more problem to your self and to others so it is better to stop. But if you are enjoyinh it and able to control then continuw your enjoyment
yes it is a fact that quitting gambling is not so easy, and specially when you are currently playing it, to me i think it is one of the most difficult job for me to stop gambling when i am making money in gambling. because i want to continue and make more and more money.
Jeslora

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 11:56:11 AM

Gamble is my favourite work. it 's not only funny but also profitable.
I usually use 1/3 money for gambling for month. it can contribute significantly to my earning everymonth.
it helps me relax when gambling.
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 12:03:59 PM

Gambling should be a fun hobby that you do for excitement,not a thing that you do to earn money.

If you keep gambling for excitement and not for profit, you won't find yourself at a situation that you lost more money then you planned.

Ya you are right and i also think the same but when it comes to practically we all want the profit and the only results in the loss always.
I think those who are already rich can only do it for fun because loosing or winning doesnt affect them much,but for a normal person its really difficult to play only for fun.
ideally we have to gamble occasionally and for fun purpose only .
but things changed when you are in the game, the situation around force you to chasing profit in the end.
i agree that really hard to find yourself stick for having fun.
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 12:54:32 PM

but things changed when you are in the game, the situation around force you to chasing profit in the end.
That how supposedly to do it, it's for fun and should be done occasionally, however along the way we started to get addicted as we are chasing for our loses and we want to succeed in gambling. The more we are too dumb not to accept loses we will accumulate big loses which would not bring a good feeling into our life.

daringdiscovered

Activity: 700

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 02:36:41 PM

That how supposedly to do it, it's for fun and should be done occasionally, however along the way we started to get addicted as we are chasing for our loses and we want to succeed in gambling. The more we are too dumb not to accept loses we will accumulate big loses which would not bring a good feeling into our life.

I agree, people can't accept the fact that they lose their money that instant so they try to recover it until they just have more losses. They won't notice it until they have nothing to bet or they saw the outcome of their greediness. They gamble to earn profit and not for fun which is not good but still done by many people.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 02:13:08 AM

i do gamble for pure fun and there by earning some profit out of it and i am not sitting at home gambling all the time because i have real life duties and jobs and i do have some fun online through gambling

That's how gambling should be done, only few times a day and should not be put in priority each day above others. But anyway, we can't deny the fact that we are there to profit or win from gambling and not just to have fun. What keeps us coming back from gambling is not just the fun, since we encounter fun everywhere, except if you have no life outside the house. It's obvious that it is the win and profit.
Yeah we all wanted to win and earn money in easy way but there are times that gambling is also a way of bankruptcy, and we cannot deny it. Since gambling is very risky and dangerous, we all know that it is really hard for us to think only the fun in gambling because most of the time gamblers do gamble because of money.

My main reason to gamble is for profit along with luck, because if i win in the game of gambling that would earn bitcoin which can be converted to fiat currency that can be use for the things that i want to buy. As i gamble seeking lucky winnings in the game the fun is always there eventhough chances of losing with your bet is at risk at any situation and uncontrolled.
Sometimes I also play gambling because of profit, but I never wish to win, i just go with the flow, and if I win or not I automatically stop because I was just trying my luck.

Good for you thay you are not like the others who is really addicted in gambling. They always expect a return everytime they play. And once they win they get greedy so in the end they just eventually lose all of their winnings. People are always not contented on what they have, even if they alredy got what they want, they ask for more which makes them lose in the end.
That is always happening for the people who are really not contented on JUST PLAYING, they playing because they want something in return which is not good because we will never know when we will gonna win or lose in the game, and every game has a risk, and it is depend on us if we accept that risk or not.
kodes88

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 02:29:26 AM

I'm not sure that the people who say that they are gambling for the benefit they get what they want. I thought it was just wishful thinking to themselves. Because the fact, more lose money than make money. That fact, and you should be able to accept it. Maybe there are a handful of lucky people who benefit from gambling. So lying or not, can be accepted or not, gambling is a game played just for fun.
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 03:16:07 AM

I'm not sure that the people who say that they are gambling for the benefit they get what they want. I thought it was just wishful thinking to themselves. Because the fact, more lose money than make money. That fact, and you should be able to accept it. Maybe there are a handful of lucky people who benefit from gambling. So lying or not, can be accepted or not, gambling is a game played just for fun.

Yup...gambling is just for fun. We should treat it as a way to try our luck in a very limited time only. Recently, I saw a lot people that already got lucky while gambling but they keep betting and forced they luck and finally as
the final result they got busted. 

boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 03:49:10 AM

i do gamble for pure fun and there by earning some profit out of it and i am not sitting at home gambling all the time because i have real life duties and jobs and i do have some fun online through gambling

That's how gambling should be done, only few times a day and should not be put in priority each day above others. But anyway, we can't deny the fact that we are there to profit or win from gambling and not just to have fun. What keeps us coming back from gambling is not just the fun, since we encounter fun everywhere, except if you have no life outside the house. It's obvious that it is the win and profit.
Yeah we all wanted to win and earn money in easy way but there are times that gambling is also a way of bankruptcy, and we cannot deny it. Since gambling is very risky and dangerous, we all know that it is really hard for us to think only the fun in gambling because most of the time gamblers do gamble because of money.

My main reason to gamble is for profit along with luck, because if i win in the game of gambling that would earn bitcoin which can be converted to fiat currency that can be use for the things that i want to buy. As i gamble seeking lucky winnings in the game the fun is always there eventhough chances of losing with your bet is at risk at any situation and uncontrolled.
Sometimes I also play gambling because of profit, but I never wish to win, i just go with the flow, and if I win or not I automatically stop because I was just trying my luck.

Good for you thay you are not like the others who is really addicted in gambling. They always expect a return everytime they play. And once they win they get greedy so in the end they just eventually lose all of their winnings. People are always not contented on what they have, even if they alredy got what they want, they ask for more which makes them lose in the end.
That is always happening for the people who are really not contented on JUST PLAYING, they playing because they want something in return which is not good because we will never know when we will gonna win or lose in the game, and every game has a risk, and it is depend on us if we accept that risk or not.

Those people who are not contented by just playing gambling in return of some favor to give them fun are the ones who are making their gambling experience worst because they are hoping for better profit. And it is already a problem to many of gamblers here not even in bitcoin gambling, that's why it is resulting to worst gambling experience and they can even lose a lot because of not being contented to gamble for fun.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Maslate

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 04:04:41 AM

Yup...gambling is just for fun. We should treat it as a way to try our luck in a very limited time only. Recently, I saw a lot people that already got lucky while gambling but they keep betting and forced they luck and finally as
You can tell that due to greediness they lose in the end, there's no way this kind of people will succeed in the long run. Making money in gambling is only possible in the long run unless you win the lottery, and to win in the long run, gambler must be discipline and will continue to execute the game plan properly.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 04:18:18 AM

You can tell that due to greediness they lose in the end, there's no way this kind of people will succeed in the long run. Making money in gambling is only possible in the long run unless you win the lottery, and to win in the long run, gambler must be discipline and will continue to execute the game plan properly.
what about the people who come to gamble with the desire get money and  not to have fun? there many of them who gamble and go home with anger

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
mirakal
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1290

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 05:07:04 AM

what about the people who come to gamble with the desire get money and  not to have fun? there many of them who gamble and go home with anger
It's normal to feel upset when you are expecting a win but the other way around happens, but it's not good to keep that longer as that will only make you hate yourself and will result to chasing your bets in gambling even if you are not enjoying anymore.

The ability to accept loses will help you enjoy in gambling mate.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
zidanw

Activity: 1162
Merit: 258

1xbit.com

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 05:10:34 AM

I think gambling is a game. you play game for fun, profit is the other side of the playing. maybe

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 05:49:35 AM

I think gambling is a game. you play game for fun, profit is the other side of the playing. maybe
In the first place you will not play it if it's not fun, the profit side is just part of the bonus if you do well in gambling but let's not forget the real essence why gambling is created. It's main purpose for us is just to have fun while the gambling sites operator are making profit from our loses.

There's no reason for us not to understand the clear reality, unless we do not believe what is right.

triasel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 06:03:35 AM

Do you gamble for fun or for profit?
just for fun .. and love it
ya altough sometimes i can dissapear all my money when i am lose it  Undecided
passwordnow

Activity: 2940
Merit: 570

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 10:01:28 AM

Unless you are not expecting any win with the money that is not yours, you do not call it gambling but rather a donation. But who the hell would donate their money in a gambling sites, they are already rich and getting more richer, I guess a person to be called as  gambler must first understand the basic definition of gambling.

Even you will expect or not to win with that money that you got for free as long as you are wagering it. That is still considered as gambling, there are people who are let's say 'donating' their money in gambling sites but that is in the form of entertainment. They mostly gambling for fun only and they don't care whether they lose as long as they enjoy.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 10:24:31 AM

They should be ready to lossing all their money when they decided to gamble their money, I don't think it is their fault when they losing. In gambling you can not know when you will lucky even though you have big bankroll. (For refference, just saw a guy who lost 107 btc in a gambling site many days ago). Go hme with anger after losing their money in gambling is a normal thing.
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 188 »
  Print  

Jump to: