Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:00:49 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ***OFFICIAL*** TRUMP COIN PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN DONATION SUPERPAC FUNDER****  (Read 40386 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Blas

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 09:44:01 PM

$60 million marketcap is the goal men! Lets fo this! Were doing gods work here

This is going uphill again but with a good heart intention now!
Bitinator

Activity: 746
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 09:51:36 PM

Are we still going to explore the alex jones possibility?

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
TrumpInfo

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 09:59:01 PM

Hello TrumpCoin Community,

First off, I would like to say that I am extremely excited to see this coin regaining momentum and picking itself up from all of the confusion as of late. I think it is clear to everyone who has been following this coin that we have a very strong community, with fantastic contribution from every specialized member.

I believe that this coin has a fruitful future in the world of cryptocurrencies, and I wish that the community will have me as a member of this amazing team. It is my opinion that, like any great country, this coin should be run by the community as a whole. The individuals who are part of the Dev Team have a duty to serve the good of the community. As the president listens to his constituents, so must the TrumpCoin team. Of course, there is a need for specialized roles and duties of civil servants that are bound to do their assigned tasks and work for the greater good of the people to continue progress and evolution.

I would like to apply for a position on the Research and Development team. During this past weekend, I think we have all realized the need for transparency and unadulterated information. What I hope to bring to the table is an organized method of information dispersion. Perhaps a chronological order of events, cited with sources, and latest developments of the coin (both from a developmental and community perspective). It is crucial to the success of the coin that new investors and ‘grandfathered’ community members have easy access to unbiased and honest information about the state of affairs of TrumpCoin. Personally, when I pick a task, I do it. When I find a question, I answer it. I plan to scour threads, chatboxes, and all sources of media to compile, and share, information on the state of the coin relating to: Dev Team plans, the current hype/fear, ideas, problems, economic BTC activity, everything that community desires, etc. I expect there will be official posts by the ‘higher ups,’ so my goal here is to inform the DevTeam and community of the latest developments in summary, as stated above.

I would be humbled to be a part of something that will make history. One the skills that I am most proud of is the ability to dig as deep as possible into anything that I research. Currently, I have been lurking and posting anonymously until I came across this opportunity. I hope my skill is exactly what makes me a good fit for this position. I realize that this is a new account and I am completely willing to be vetted, as truth and transparency will make this coin great.

Thank you all,

MAGA!
Depredation

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 10:07:08 PM

Wow really amazing app ^
you have my vote

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
 ▄█▄          ▄      ▀█▀      ▄████▀
▀████▄      ▄███▄           ▄████▀
  ▀████▄     ▀████▄       ▄████▀
    ▀████▄     ▀████▄   ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
greyone

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 10:51:33 PM

Really glad to see this coin regaining momentum

banger tracks by the way, chris
November8th

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 01:24:16 AM

I'd like to take the time to nominate Bitbob for buy-side investor.

Bob has shown tremendous knowledge in regards to what this coin means and how it'll transition into being one of the most, if not the most, popular decentralized currency of our time.

As buy side investor Bob can utilize his wealth and connections to prevent over fluctuating sell walls and can help boost buy orders to better the liquidity and value of the Trumpcoin. With his wealth this will not be an issue and I know Bob can personally succeed in this position.

I've watched the chaos that has ensued this past week and Bob has remained vigilant and persistent in holding his coin and preserving the value and wealth of the Trumpcoin. We will need his skills to help make Trumpcoin a strong currency and he can certainly rise to the challenge.

Thank you for all of your help so far Bob and I hope you get this position
raphma

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 01:27:53 AM

so, trumpcoin is back to a uptrend. nice! hope to see it back to 10~15k satos.
the transparent methodology of this coins is just perfect, keep up with the good job dev.
Bitinator

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 01:48:30 AM

so, trumpcoin is back to a uptrend. nice! hope to see it back to 10~15k satos.
the transparent methodology of this coins is just perfect, keep up with the good job dev.

Target marketcap should be 60 million and beyond that way we can donate over 2 million to trump and make history. I believe this is attainable then we should look at continuing this coin after we donate to trump i would only sell of maybe 20,000 and hold the rest to see whata in store as far as dapps and trump. Trump may want to adopt the coin and keep the developers you never know what the future holds and he WILL run again!

greyone

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 02:22:13 AM

climbing again, looks like the market loves the updates that have been coming out.
Equalizer1970

Activity: 623

Fortune favours the bold!

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 05:08:51 AM

RNC Cleveland 2016
July 18–21, 2016

Trump's coronation!
t-minus 13 days! Get your trumpcoins while they last!
Bitinator

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 05:56:37 AM

RNC Cleveland 2016
July 18–21, 2016

Trump's coronation!

What does this have to do w trumpcoin?

sidroast

Activity: 125

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 05:58:10 AM

RNC Cleveland 2016
July 18–21, 2016

Trump's coronation!

Trump will give his nomination acceptance speech and announce his plans to replace the USD with TrumpCoin on Jan 22, 2017.
Bitinator

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 05:59:31 AM

RNC Cleveland 2016
July 18–21, 2016

Trump's coronation!

Trump will give his nomination acceptance speech and announce his plans to replace the USD with TrumpCoin on Jan 22, 2017.

Lmfao if he does that i swear ill kill myself

Equalizer1970

Activity: 623

Fortune favours the bold!

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 06:15:07 AM

RNC Cleveland 2016
July 18–21, 2016

Trump's coronation!

Trump and all things Trump will be blanketed in the media 24/7. If we're going to get a plug this summer for Trumpcoin, it will be during this time!
elli123

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 09:25:28 AM

I think we have to make a Trumpcoin song. How cool wouldnt that be.
Bitbobb

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 09:59:01 AM
Last edit: July 06, 2016, 10:31:44 AM by Bitbobb

I'd like to take the time to nominate Bitbob for buy-side investor.

Bob has shown tremendous knowledge in regards to what this coin means and how it'll transition into being one of the most, if not the most, popular decentralized currency of our time.

As buy side investor Bob can utilize his wealth and connections to prevent over fluctuating sell walls and can help boost buy orders to better the liquidity and value of the Trumpcoin. With his wealth this will not be an issue and I know Bob can personally succeed in this position.

I've watched the chaos that has ensued this past week and Bob has remained vigilant and persistent in holding his coin and preserving the value and wealth of the Trumpcoin. We will need his skills to help make Trumpcoin a strong currency and he can certainly rise to the challenge.

Thank you for all of your help so far Bob and I hope you get this position

Your endorsement means a lot coming from an official "meme factory".  Us decentralized, anonymous organizations can certainly lend support to each other in a big, needed way.  Smiley

I do not wish to start something awful here on these forums, nor do I wish to be rendered moot.  

Yes I think anon and decentralized are what we should strive to remain and promote as much as possible.

..to your point about the job position.  Yes we can have these functions they are an essential stabilizing function.  Just remember it has to come from somewhere since we are not a central bank and therefore have finite issue.   In other words I will not have the ability to mop excess purchasing power, store or deploy purchasing power.  That said I have as of today begun to engaged in that function.  I will leave money on the board each day starting today in an increasing percent out of my own personal money.  

I hope you guys can give us a few instant classic rick roll videos.  I feel like we will have arrived in the meme world at that point.  

Some suggested themes are Americans expecting justice from the court system (instead every court case we get rick rolled),  Americans expecting media to cover Trump and the huge crowds he is drawing (instead every channel we get rick rolled),  Americans expecting news in our news papers (instead we get rick rolled).  Emails offering jobs are just rick rolling us.  Not sure how you would go about setting up the gag but the idea is to attack the Loretta Lynch scandal that has just ruined the people faith in the USA justice systems and our ongoing loss of faith in the Media.  Also I do not know how that would tie into Trumpcoin but if we can get our fact of working together on this mentioned in somehow (maybe in the credits) then we can get more in depth production involved and the meme factory can go into overdrive.  I think we could find value in this sort of political advertisement since cartoons are an excellent vehicle for political satire and commentary.
     Americans need to put pressure on the congress and judiciary system to such a degree this week that many feel it is not possible.  I urge you to consider this job as a direct way to assist.  My ideas are just suggestions please do what you think is best.

**Edit** maybe you can show 4chan people buying trumpcoins so they can purchase rick roll cd's at the store on the moon classic MTV style (early 1980's) IDK

**Edit**  Also thought about doing one where the new world order is announced but instead of an announcement everybody gets rick rolled.  Thanks

p.s.  This post is art

steg

Activity: 159

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 10:25:20 AM

This coin has future. I am consideing of starting investing.
Bitinator

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 01:27:25 PM

This coin has future. I am consideing of starting investing.

Buy em while you can im very bullish and will buy more

SameSamebutDifferent

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 02:23:05 PM

Hello to everyboady,

Is my first time when i post in a forum, i watch this coin from verry begining,i think here we have a verry profesional team.
 I see Chiken and Signal as big leaders and offcourse, big leaders have big ego, this is normal.

Guys, if you need my help, just let me know. I have some good ideas how to market this coin.

PS: sorry my english.
chicken65 (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 05:10:01 PM

Hello to everyboady,

Is my first time when i post in a forum, i watch this coin from verry begining,i think here we have a verry profesional team.
 I see Chiken and Signal as big leaders and offcourse, big leaders have big ego, this is normal.

Guys, if you need my help, just let me know. I have some good ideas how to market this coin.

PS: sorry my english.

No, not egos at all Smiley
Its Crypto and ’stuff’ happens in crypto..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: