Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:18:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ***OFFICIAL*** TRUMP COIN PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN DONATION SUPERPAC FUNDER****  (Read 40384 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Bitbobb

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 08:16:15 PM

Are there any Trumpcoin shirts left?

Here is the link I found: https://teechip.com/trump-coin-tee

This was the first campaign and it looks like it ended.
But then he relaunched it for 3 more days and posted the link in this thread somewhere but I think that was over 3 days ago so I will guess that one is over too.  They looked like really good shirts

Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 08:20:05 PM

There were some last week.  I will look for the gentleman link and post it I think his handle is UThephanik or something close to that.  If those are gone have no fear we are in production making them today at my location. ready to be shipped in a day or so.  We had a little delay since the machine is way bigger than we expected and had to build a separate semi- outdoor structure for it.  

That's awesome Bitbobb, would you mind taking a picture of the t shirt machine and maybe even the semi outdoor structure? Just a quick picture on your cell phone or whatever, nothing fancy. Post those pictures today for us brother! Be cool to see those pictures today for sure.

Sure I will get you a picture of the machine today I am headed there now.  I have lots of pictures for you guys that I owe you.  I have some really awesome ones from last week of the 20 foot rocket we made of paper mache that we lit on fire.  It burned perfectly BTW!  We dumped 6 gallons of torch fuel into it.  That was my first mohawk too!  Mohawks for Trumpcoin t-shirts anyone?

bkxpress2015

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 10:53:00 PM

There were some last week.  I will look for the gentleman link and post it I think his handle is UThephanik or something close to that.  If those are gone have no fear we are in production making them today at my location. ready to be shipped in a day or so.  We had a little delay since the machine is way bigger than we expected and had to build a separate semi- outdoor structure for it. 

Lovin' the new, reborn Bitbobb. Short, concise and straight to the point!

mountaind

Activity: 246
Merit: 101

PapaverSomniferum

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 10:55:55 PM

http://185.117.72.185:3001

Trumpcoin Explorer

Explorer is programmed with a database conflict. Purge everything (mongos). Start again with the new source. Better still, spin a new droplet because mongod leaves itself in all sorts of places and it is a hassle to completely remove its old database.

How helpful am I?

DodgeSaver

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 11:16:44 PM

Bitbob is damaging the coin the same way chicken did. With page after page of retarded rambling posts. Personalities like this are going to scare away sane investors.

This thread needs to be deleted asap. People that write wall after wall of bullshit text need to be ostracized so they don't shit up the new one.

i agree that bitbob should try and keep his posting as relevant as possible to the trumpcoin cause. while we need to know his details if he will have an official financial position on the control on the coin, we don't need to know everything about his thoughts and history.

however, toadking has made a few valid points in amongst a constantly flowing torrent of trolling and negativity. perhaps he is just an eternal pessimist, i don't know, but reading through this thread (and the previous) time and time again up he jumps with subtle divisionary comments suggesting others should be uncertain and dubious of X. it is a classic program of sowing 'forum discontent' in order to affect the cause.

+1

I finally noticed he was doing this too.  Thank you for saying it.  I promise to keep my posts relevant!  I agree my thoughts and history not important.  If I should delete posts I will.  I am here to help make history not trouble!  Thank you for your post.  If I am wrong or not responsive all anyone has to do is tell me.  Thanks

i find what you have to say and your story quite interesting to read, but i don't think it is all necessary for the thread. i also think you add a huge deal to the project and have been/will be a key player in the project. thanks for your continued involvement.
ToadKing

Activity: 158

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 01:15:31 AM

Bitbob is damaging the coin the same way chicken did. With page after page of retarded rambling posts. Personalities like this are going to scare away sane investors.

This thread needs to be deleted asap. People that write wall after wall of bullshit text need to be ostracized so they don't shit up the new one.

i agree that bitbob should try and keep his posting as relevant as possible to the trumpcoin cause. while we need to know his details if he will have an official financial position on the control on the coin, we don't need to know everything about his thoughts and history.

however, toadking has made a few valid points in amongst a constantly flowing torrent of trolling and negativity. perhaps he is just an eternal pessimist, i don't know, but reading through this thread (and the previous) time and time again up he jumps with subtle divisionary comments suggesting others should be uncertain and dubious of X. it is a classic program of sowing 'forum discontent' in order to affect the cause.

Hahaha!

I have more to gain financially than prob 90% of the posters on here if this coin succeeds.

Almost everything I've suggested has been done a month too late and with no credit given.

Don't care what any if you say. I'm here to make money not friends.

The eternally based toads have spoken.
Bitinator

Activity: 746
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 03:32:15 AM

Hahaha!

I have more to gain financially than prob 90% of the posters on here if this coin succeeds.

Almost everything I've suggested has been done a month too late and with no credit given.

Don't care what any if you say. I'm here to make money not friends.

The eternally based toads have spoken.

Why not both?

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
ToadKing

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 04:38:23 AM

I wonder what would have happened if there never was a Trump fund, the V2 swap or the TETH building website. What if Chicken just "set it and forget it" with his original site. No special features. Just a coin surviving on its own meme like Doge. I think we'd be at a dollar right now. It was taking off like a rocket until changing things killed the momentum.

Ultimately that's where were going to end up anyway. People are going to dump right before whatever date is picked for the donation. The donation will possibly be shit, and who knows if the coin will recover.

Were wasting a lot of time. We could end all this debating and let the coin do its thing.....

Only liquidate the Trump fund if Trump officially accepts it. Otherwise it sits. Forever. Same thing that would trigger the dump would also trigger the moon launch. Still get the benefit of celebs stepping in to encourage him to do it, but without the looming deadline of the dump.

I think it would add some fun tension and make things nice and simple.

Just and idea.
ToadKing

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 04:51:03 AM

Saw a "Fortune" article on Biz the other day about Trump having fan clubs in China. Wouldn't be a bad idea to have a Chinese translation of the site. Or to contact the fan clubs. China can make or break a crypto.

Some dude made a Putin coin. Could be fun to extend an official statement from Trump coin to Putin coin similar to what they've said in real life.

Depredation

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 05:01:06 AM

I wonder what would have happened if there never was a Trump fund, the V2 swap or the TETH building website. What if Chicken just "set it and forget it" with his original site. No special features. Just a coin surviving on its own meme like Doge. I think we'd be at a dollar right now. It was taking off like a rocket until changing things killed the momentum.

Ultimately that's where were going to end up anyway. People are going to dump right before whatever date is picked for the donation. The donation will possibly be shit, and who knows if the coin will recover.

Were wasting a lot of time. We could end all this debating and let the coin do its thing.....

Only liquidate the Trump fund if Trump officially accepts it. Otherwise it sits. Forever. Same thing that would trigger the dump would also trigger the moon launch. Still get the benefit of celebs stepping in to encourage him to do it, but without the looming deadline of the dump.

Just and idea.

"An individual may give a maximum of: $2,700 per election to a Federal candidate or the candidate's campaign committee."

"Unlike traditional PACs, super PACs are prohibited from donating money directly to political candidates, and their spending must not be coordinated with that of the candidates they benefit."

So   Undecided

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
 ▄█▄          ▄      ▀█▀      ▄████▀
▀████▄      ▄███▄           ▄████▀
  ▀████▄     ▀████▄       ▄████▀
    ▀████▄     ▀████▄   ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
Signal7

Activity: 196

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 05:01:50 AM

Saw a "Fortune" article on Biz the other day about Trump having fan clubs in China. Wouldn't be a bad idea to have a Chinese translation of the site. Or to contact the fan clubs. China can make or break a crypto.

Some dude made a Putin coin. Could be fun to extend an official statement from Trump coin to Putin coin similar to what they've said in real life.

You are one of my favorite personalities in this thread. I look forward to you realizing the creativity behind the model that we are breathing life into next week.

Let's make Crypto GREAT Again!
www.TrumpCoin.com
seige

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 11:08:11 AM

Lol Bitbobb seems like the hot topic these days

Someone mentioned he was trying to pick up girls on yobit haha

So on the btc forum he talks about his life in 1 post

and on yobit he tries his best to chat up girls

Weird ass clown LOL

ToadKing

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 02:19:34 PM

Just and idea.

"An individual may give a maximum of: $2,700 per election to a Federal candidate or the candidate's campaign committee."

"Unlike traditional PACs, super PACs are prohibited from donating money directly to political candidates, and their spending must not be coordinated with that of the candidates they benefit."

So   Undecided

That is a pickle....

It would be really cool if we were able to give it to him without him accepting it before it's worth anything.

Mail him a paper TC wallet (if we had those) with a password only he could know. Then if the coins ever moved we'd know the Don typed in the secret formula for his hair dye.

Kind of like how people would freak if satoshi nakimotos supposed stash ever moved.

Or shit just mail him the wallet, destroy all other copies, and make the pword public.

"Rosebud"

Would be pretty hard to prove he got it and their weren't any shenanigans going down though....
ToadKing

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 02:20:58 PM

You are one of my favorite personalities in this thread. I look forward to you realizing the creativity behind the model that we are breathing life into next week.

Thank you.

Thanks for all your hard work.
Depredation

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 10:59:17 PM

Lol Bitbobb seems like the hot topic these days

Someone mentioned he was trying to pick up girls on yobit haha

So on the btc forum he talks about his life in 1 post

and on yobit he tries his best to chat up girls

Weird ass clown LOL

I mean, are there even any chicks on Yobit? Just seems like a bunch of burger/slavic NEET wizards, tbh.
I doubt it

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
Lucky7btc

Activity: 1299
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 11:04:08 PM

This coin is still going?
bkxpress2015

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 11:23:28 PM

This coin is still going?

Yep, it sure is. I suggest you keep things civil.

Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 01:04:10 AM

There were some last week.  I will look for the gentleman link and post it I think his handle is UThephanik or something close to that.  If those are gone have no fear we are in production making them today at my location. ready to be shipped in a day or so.  We had a little delay since the machine is way bigger than we expected and had to build a separate semi- outdoor structure for it.  

That's awesome Bitbobb, would you mind taking a picture of the t shirt machine and maybe even the semi outdoor structure? Just a quick picture on your cell phone or whatever, nothing fancy. Post those pictures today for us brother! Be cool to see those pictures today for sure.

Sure I will get you a picture of the machine today I am headed there now.  I have lots of pictures for you guys that I owe you.  I have some really awesome ones from last week of the 20 foot rocket we made of paper mache that we lit on fire.  It burned perfectly BTW!  We dumped 6 gallons of torch fuel into it.  That was my first mohawk too!  Mohawks for Trumpcoin t-shirts anyone?

We will have a product purchasable with TrumpCoins!

Getting late on the East Coast, today's almost over; I'm getting excited knowing the pictures will be posted any minute now!
MAGA

Here are the before pictures of the space I took over for the t-shirt machine:  http://www.filedropper.com/outdoorspace

Sorry I do not know how to post pictures on the forum yet.

Let me know if you have any problem viewing them

Depredation

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 01:30:35 AM

Getting late on the East Coast, today's almost over; I'm getting excited knowing the pictures will be posted any minute now!
MAGA

Here are the before pictures of the space I took over for the t-shirt machine:  http://www.filedropper.com/outdoorspace

Why is it in a pdf lmao  Grin
Ill post them for you hold up

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
moneylord69

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 01:45:02 AM

MAGA

Here are the before pictures of the space I took over for the t-shirt machine:  http://www.filedropper.com/outdoorspace

Why is it in a pdf lmao  Grin
Ill post them for you hold up
https://i.imgur.com/4niXFG2.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/VpeaXRf.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/Piy1u7t.png

thats a very professional studio you got there :')
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: