Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:35:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ***OFFICIAL*** TRUMP COIN PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN DONATION SUPERPAC FUNDER****  (Read 40375 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Perryl

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 11:41:58 AM

"Bitbobb" is on Yobit right now. Real one? Fake one? Does it even matter at this point?

I wouldn't invest in anything with Trump's name on it, too many bankruptcies, but watching the coin go up and down somewhat interested me. I was a bit upset i didn't buy at 4k when it went up to 22k. Then the Chicken thing happens, since then it's stayed around 7 - 8k. Been considering buying it.  Whatever really happened, idk. So people are fighting over administration of the coin, fighting over everything to do with the coin. Then this guy "Bitbobb" is saying he's going to be treasurer and some other Trumpcoin rep is arguing with him in the trollbox on Yobit telling him he shouldn't call himself treasurer yet, others are running, etc, etc. Then this same "Bitbobb" starts trying to hit on people.

I don't know. Makes me glad to not be a part of this shitstorm. Aside from "Bitbobb" trying to hit on me... lmao

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
moneylord69

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 11:42:08 AM

Will be screenshotting proof from a user name jumpinbunny he/she sent me it

And as it goes: Bitbobb claims that the person behind the name "Doing" is ToadKing

https://i.imgur.com/kqwsdXs.png?1

I'm sorry, but this is not factual as Bitbobb stated his Yobit username is "Doing" and this is coming from a "Bitbobb".

Therefore this impersonator is the liar.

okay i think its starting to get straightened out a bit... this shit is fucking confusing, there are so many different stories and views.
i think that the seige guy may be misleading me? im so fucking confused please help
Perryl

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 11:44:53 AM

And as it goes: Bitbobb claims that the person behind the name "Doing" is ToadKing

I'm sorry, but this is not factual as Bitbobb stated his Yobit username is "Doing" and this is coming from a "Bitbobb".

So?

I can state my name is anything. Would you believe me? I'm Bitbobb on Yobit.

Do you believe me?

That screenshot offers no evidence of anything.

Show me a screenshot of Bitbobb logged in on Yobit as Doing, and I still won't accept it as proof, but it's better than what you're providing. Even though it can be easily photoshopped, and he could own two accounts...

Im running for treasurer to you decietful trolls the only reason your scared is because this coin will succeed and rise to the top of the crypto market trumps meme magic is uncomparable to others

Thanks Bitinator,  Notice how they picked up right when it is time for me to go to work at the meme factory actually Doing something instead of just typing all day.  Wow they are worried

To All,
     I can easily show my self logging in to yobit as Doing making a trade to a member my send to my own trump wallet. I can verify that I have not sold Trumps or ANY of their other claims.  But what I will not do is stay away from the wonderful day I had planned.  I am sick of being delayed because I typed on the computer all day.  People have my phone number if any one needs to call me today they can it is working!  Until then MAGA

idk what meme factory is. I don't care about Trumpcoin. I just saw that "Bitbobb" had posted here and I wanted to see what he said. Then I seen him saying he never hit on me. Well, a Bitbobb did. Whichever it was, idc. I don't think it even matters at this point.
seige

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 11:45:11 AM

Im not confusing you or anybody, go read the original bitcoin thread and see the drama yourself

Do your own research I personally dont care if you believe me or not as I have no investment in this shit coin

But i do enjoy watching drama.

So as i have said, make Bitbobb the treasurer and watch this coin die faster. Thats my goal anyway as I want this coin to die so for that reason Bitbobb deserves to be treasurer

seige

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 11:46:52 AM

Bitbobb you are a treasurer OK

TrumpInfo

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 11:46:56 AM

okay i think its starting to get straightened out a bit... this shit is fucking confusing, there are so many different stories and views.
i think that the seige guy may be misleading me? im so fucking confused please help

Yes, Seige has the reputation of being #1 in the fight against Trumpcoin. If you wish I can send you proof through PM, as to not further spam this thread. Or I suggest you go to Seige's profile and look at his recent posts.
Perryl

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 11:47:39 AM

Siege hates Trumpcoin. I don't care about Trumpcoin. I would buy anything I can profit off of.

I just hate liars, and am here straightening out one thing. A Bitbobb on Yobit did, in fact, hit on me. He thought I was a girl, but I'm not. I can't say for sure it's the one here posting on forums, but he can't prove it's not. It's literally impossible. He can only put out the most he can and hope people believe him.
Itssherman

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 11:47:46 AM

Seige is and has been intentionally spreading fud to attempt and destroy trumpcoin. Just check his post history.
He thinks trumpcoin is a scam and will do his best to make it appear that way.
seige

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 11:49:34 AM

Good now that is settled Bitbobb you will become the treasurer right so we can see this coin die?

Thats the main thing. To make you a Treasurer Bitbobb
Perryl

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 11:50:01 AM

"Bitbobb" is on Yobit right now. Real one? Fake one? Does it even matter at this point?

I wouldn't invest in anything with Trump's name on it, too many bankruptcies, but watching the coin go up and down somewhat interested me. I was a bit upset i didn't buy at 4k when it went up to 22k. Then the Chicken thing happens, since then it's stayed around 7 - 8k. Been considering buying it.  Whatever really happened, idk. So people are fighting over administration of the coin, fighting over everything to do with the coin. Then this guy "Bitbobb" is saying he's going to be treasurer and some other Trumpcoin rep is arguing with him in the trollbox on Yobit telling him he shouldn't call himself treasurer yet, others are running, etc, etc. Then this same "Bitbobb" starts trying to hit on people.

I don't know. Makes me glad to not be a part of this shitstorm. Aside from "Bitbobb" trying to hit on me... lmao

I never said those things and no one is arguing here.  We are actually all doing well.  Lot's of things happening.  

Lots*

See why us demos think we need more money in schools?

I specifically said the arguing was in Yobit... That denseness is hard to fake. The Bitbobb on Yobit seemed to have trouble understanding things that were said to him. FYI, figuring out if two accounts are owned by the same person is part of my job description. Literally.
Perryl

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 11:53:06 AM

So?

I can state my name is anything. Would you believe me? I'm Bitbobb on Yobit.

Do you believe me?

That screenshot offers no evidence of anything.

Show me a screenshot of Bitbobb logged in on Yobit as Doing, and I still won't accept it as proof, but it's better than what you're providing. Even though it can be easily photoshopped, and he could own two accounts...

Im running for treasurer to you decietful trolls the only reason your scared is because this coin will succeed and rise to the top of the crypto market trumps meme magic is uncomparable to others

Thanks Bitinator,  Notice how they picked up right when it is time for me to go to work at the meme factory actually Doing something instead of just typing all day.  Wow they are worried

To All,
     I can easily show my self logging in to yobit as Doing making a trade to a member my send to my own trump wallet. I can verify that I have not sold Trumps or ANY of their other claims.  But what I will not do is stay away from the wonderful day I had planned.  I am sick of being delayed because I typed on the computer all day.  People have my phone number if any one needs to call me today they can it is working!  Until then MAGA

idk what meme factory is. I don't care about Trumpcoin. I just saw that "Bitbobb" had posted here and I wanted to see what he said. Then I seen him saying he never hit on me. Well, a Bitbobb did. Whichever it was, idc. I don't think it even matters at this point.

On yobit I am registered as "Doing"  here I am "Bitbobb"  end of story, PERIOD.

"End of story, PERIOD."

There you have it. That's what you're investing in people, someone who claims they can prove things but refuses to do so. Even when given every opportunity to do so. On Yobit you could very well be registered as both. The story doesn't just end because you say "period". How naive can you be. Your response is exactly the kind of response we would expect from someone who is actually guilty.

seige

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 11:53:29 AM

I don't expect people to trust me here. Not that it matters to me

But I also don't expect people to trust Bitbobb aka Doing aka Bitbobb who claims Doing is ToadKing

Who knows anything. Nobody

But as I said this coin will die in the past and I am 200% sure of that. With fud or without fud

Becuase this coin is in WRONG hands

If this coin was in the RIGHT hands from the beginning I would bet this coin would be flying

It won't anymore sorry. It's coming to an end either way whether you believe me or not idgaf

But by making Bitbobb the treasurer you will see this coin die faster

And that is what I'd like to see
Itssherman

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 11:54:17 AM

I never said those things and no one is arguing here.  We are actually all doing well.  Lot's of things happening.  

Lots*

I specifically said the arguing was in Yobit... That denseness is hard to fake. The Bitbobb on Yobit seemed to have trouble understanding things that were said to him. FYI, figuring out if two accounts are owned by the same person is part of my job description. Literally.

I don't even know why people take yobit chat seriously, it's 99.999% FUD & lies.
Perryl

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 11:54:55 AM

Lots*

I don't even know why people take yobit chat seriously, it's 99.999% FUD & lies.

I don't know why people take bitcointalk forums the internet seriously, it's 99.999% FUD & lies.
seige

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 11:55:42 AM

Lots*

Still doesn't prove any of the above. If that was the case no real trumpcoin supporter would be chatting on yobit in the 1st place

moneylord69

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 11:55:51 AM

Yes, Seige has the reputation of being #1 in the fight against Trumpcoin. If you wish I can send you proof through PM, as to not further spam this thread. Or I suggest you go to Seige's profile and look at his recent posts.

okay i think i get it now. i am invested in this coin and think its a brilliant idea so you should be able to see why id freak out. the whole situation just looks very suspicious and with siege piling it on i was believing that bitbobb was actually trying to wreck trumpcoin. which i still havent seen any un deniable proof but hopefully when bitbobs finished his big day out thing itll all come together
TrumpInfo

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 11:56:27 AM

On yobit I am registered as "Doing"  here I am "Bitbobb"  end of story, PERIOD.

"End of story, PERIOD."

There you have it. That's what you're investing in people, someone who claims they can prove things but refuses to do so. Even when given every opportunity to do so. On Yobit you could very well be registered as both. The story doesn't just end because you say "period". How naive can you be. Your response is exactly the kind of response we would expect from someone who is actually guilty.

You may or may not believe me, but I witnessed both "Doing" and "Bitbobb" talking in the TrollBox at speeds which I think would be difficult to fake.
Perryl

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 11:57:48 AM

okay i think i get it now. i am invested in this coin and think its a brilliant idea so you should be able to see why id freak out. the whole situation just looks very suspicious and with siege piling it on i was believing that bitbobb was actually trying to wreck trumpcoin. which i still havent seen any un deniable proof but hopefully when bitbobs finished his big day out thing itll all come together

I did not get the impression that Bitbobb was trying to wreck Trumpcoin.
seige

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 11:58:26 AM

On yobit I am registered as "Doing"  here I am "Bitbobb"  end of story, PERIOD.

"End of story, PERIOD."

You may or may not believe me, but I witnessed both "Doing" and "Bitbobb" talking in the TrollBox at speeds which I think would be difficult to fake.

You believe anything Bitbobb, chicken65 says.

By looking at your past post history you fell for so much shit it was unbelievable

In the end
seige

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 11:59:44 AM

Trumpcoin is already wrecked

It was in the wrong hands in the 1st place. The history is all there

But now it's about to be wrecked more by Bitbobb becoming treasurer

So lets all vote for Bitbobb to be treasurer so this coin dies faster
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: