Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:50:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ***OFFICIAL*** TRUMP COIN PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN DONATION SUPERPAC FUNDER****  (Read 40375 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
AtheismHasNoReligion

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

Trumpcoin lads

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 01:02:28 PM

seige and perryl tried to crash the market to 0 and only got it down to 5,500.

Now their just asshurt that they **STILL** can't get anyone to sell

IGNORE ALL NOCOINERS

Your big bold words don't mean a thing to me

I'm not the one who will crash the coin. It's the people behind it already  Smiley

And your so called Treasurers

I'm just here to watch the drama and say my piece  Grin

You literally just created 10 pages of Drama

Kindly fuck off with your bullshit.

Trumpcoin lads.
Trumpcoin Discord Server: ("https://discord.gg/ZfNMfxq") Take the Wilbur "King of Bankruptcy" Rosspill today! Ross was the head of the Rothschilds Bankruptcy division for 25+ years. During his tenure, he bailed out Donald Trump in Atlantic City. Wilbur was appointed Secretary of Commerce by President Trump. Don't choke!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Perryl

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 01:03:10 PM

If you dont want to help the community please leave!!!!! If you dont wAnt bitbob as treasurer then you can vote for me or for depredation! I have been here since beginning and im not here to hurt the coin and never was! Only reason i sold 300k in the begnning is i had no pc only my phone so i sold and bought back after the swap im here to help and even with all the fudders and trolls we will prevail

Were you able to buy a PC with your coin sales? If so, congrats!

I am not sure if I want anything to do with Trumpcoin. Certainly, if those involved are telling potential investors to leave then it has no future.

I don't care who treasurer is. Maybe Bitbobb is a good decision. I don't know any of you well enough to vote for any of you. Good luck.

Seige and others spreading FUD are not involved. They are provocateurs.

The outlook, despite the organizational difficulties, is very bright for Trumpcoin.

I am one of the "real" seed investors, I invested in this coin right when it hit the exchanges (around February/March) and I have not sold a single coin on the exchanges. Myself and other investors are very aware of the saboteurs and constant fear and doom spam this coin attracts - just like Donald Trump.

I'd like to remind readers that the original goal was to set up a democratic process in which the community votes in members. No one said it wouldn't get messy. However, I would encourage Signal and everyone else running this to get this over with ASAP and after voting set up a brand new shiny thread with our new roadmap.

Siege and other saboteurs need to be banned in the new moderated thread.

Donald Trump also knows there is no such thing as bad publicity. The thread is getting way more views because of this discussion.

Voting is messy. It's just part of the game. Starting new threads over and over again probably hurts more than it helps. Who actually reads 30 - 40 pages of a thread anyways? Most don't even finish the ANN. lol

I was looking at the candlestick before, iirc the coin was really low around then. Unfortunately, I was taking a long hiatus from Crypto after a very bad investment in Paycoin. So, 4k is the lowest I've seen Trumps. I would probably buy some if I seen them there again. I think someone said 5500 right now and I'm tempting to buy but still catching up on comments.. lol
Perryl

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 01:04:49 PM

IGNORE ALL NOCOINERS

If I was trying to crash the market I'd be spending more time on yobit so I could buy it cheap, and less time responding to people. lol
Jaerky

Activity: 187

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 01:06:31 PM

If you dont want to help the community please leave!!!!! If you dont wAnt bitbob as treasurer then you can vote for me or for depredation! I have been here since beginning and im not here to hurt the coin and never was! Only reason i sold 300k in the begnning is i had no pc only my phone so i sold and bought back after the swap im here to help and even with all the fudders and trolls we will prevail

I am not sure if I want anything to do with Trumpcoin. Certainly, if those involved are telling potential investors to leave then it has no future.

I don't care who treasurer is. Maybe Bitbobb is a good decision. I don't know any of you well enough to vote for any of you. Good luck.

The outlook, despite the organizational difficulties, is very bright for Trumpcoin.

I am one of the "real" seed investors, I invested in this coin right when it hit the exchanges (around February/March) and I have not sold a single coin on the exchanges. Myself and other investors are very aware of the saboteurs and constant fear and doom spam this coin attracts - just like Donald Trump.

I'd like to remind readers that the original goal was to set up a democratic process in which the community votes in members. No one said it wouldn't get messy. However, I would encourage Signal and everyone else running this to get this over with ASAP and after voting set up a brand new shiny thread with our new roadmap.

Donald Trump also knows there is no such thing as bad publicity. The thread is getting way more views because of this discussion.

Voting is messy. It's just part of the game. Starting new threads over and over again probably hurts more than it helps. Who actually reads 30 - 40 pages of a thread anyways? Most don't even finish the ANN. lol

I was looking at the candlestick before, iirc the coin was really low around then. Unfortunately, I was taking a long hiatus from Crypto after a very bad investment in Paycoin. So, 4k is the lowest I've seen Trumps. I would probably buy some if I seen them there again. I think someone said 5500 right now and I'm tempting to buy but still catching up on comments.. lol

Ehhh, yeah, okay, but enough is enough and like you said it's becoming hard to follow.

Honestly, buy in now. There is super strong resistance at 7k, that is our floor. Whether you buy in at 7k or 5k it doesnt matter, once this gets sorted out its off to the races. There are too many factors in this coin's favor for it to be a poor investment at this time.
Perryl

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 01:06:38 PM

"Bitbobb" is on Yobit right now. Real one? Fake one? Does it even matter at this point?

I wouldn't invest in anything with Trump's name on it, too many bankruptcies, but watching the coin go up and down somewhat interested me. I was a bit upset i didn't buy at 4k when it went up to 22k. Then the Chicken thing happens, since then it's stayed around 7 - 8k. Been considering buying it.  Whatever really happened, idk. So people are fighting over administration of the coin, fighting over everything to do with the coin. Then this guy "Bitbobb" is saying he's going to be treasurer and some other Trumpcoin rep is arguing with him in the trollbox on Yobit telling him he shouldn't call himself treasurer yet, others are running, etc, etc. Then this same "Bitbobb" starts trying to hit on people.

I don't know. Makes me glad to not be a part of this shitstorm. Aside from "Bitbobb" trying to hit on me... lmao

I never said those things and no one is arguing here.  We are actually all doing well.  Lot's of things happening.  

Lots*

See why us demos think we need more money in schools?

I specifically said the arguing was in Yobit... That denseness is hard to fake. The Bitbobb on Yobit seemed to have trouble understanding things that were said to him. FYI, figuring out if two accounts are owned by the same person is part of my job description. Literally.

Ok good for you.  But we are on BTC forum now yes?  Ok.  I usually do not pay attention to the trollbox on yobit.  I already learned that lesson like a week or two ago!  Lol.  Only it was strange because this "fakebobb" was really good at parroting me.  He had me down I agree.  So if you were fooled even as a pro I understand because these trolls are pro as well.  BTC talk forums and Trumpcoin is home of the real Bitbobb.  Accept no substitute!

It was my first time meeting "you". So that person was the person who gave me my first impression of you.

Ok.  I am sorry you had that experience!

It's no problem, sorry this went on for so long. You still haven't even attempted to prove you're not him, though, and I think that's worth noting.
seige

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 01:07:17 PM

This coin will crash in the hands of the people it's in now

The pump and dump is over

The train was long gone for trumpcoin

The dump has taken place and smart investors BAILED out

Now you can carry on holding at this value but forget anything above 6-10 cents

TrumpInfo

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 01:07:38 PM
Last edit: July 17, 2016, 01:21:59 PM by TrumpInfo

PSA: The posts since Post ~#610 (page 31) up to Post ~#761 (page 39) have been focused on FUD and counter-FUD.
There is little of value to see here.
AtheismHasNoReligion

Trumpcoin lads

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 01:08:19 PM

IGNORE ALL NOCOINERS

If I was trying to crash the market I'd be spending more time on yobit so I could buy it cheap, and less time responding to people. lol

NOCOINER CONFIRMED.

YOU WILL NEVER EVER GET 3000 SATOSHI TRUMPCOINS, LIKE ME   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Trumpcoin lads.
Trumpcoin Discord Server: ("https://discord.gg/ZfNMfxq") Take the Wilbur "King of Bankruptcy" Rosspill today! Ross was the head of the Rothschilds Bankruptcy division for 25+ years. During his tenure, he bailed out Donald Trump in Atlantic City. Wilbur was appointed Secretary of Commerce by President Trump. Don't choke!
Perryl

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 01:08:45 PM

Ehhh, yeah, okay, but enough is enough and like you said it's becoming hard to follow.

Honestly, buy in now. There is super strong resistance at 7k, that is our floor. Whether you buy in at 7k or 5k it doesnt matter, once this gets sorted out its off to the races. There are too many factors in this coin's favor for it to be a poor investment at this time.

Agreed. I have noticed some strong buy support. Stronger than several coins I have already invested in. I, like many bleeding hearts, have trouble buying something with Trump's name on it.

I've been watching since it spiked. Not sure what will happen, but definitely interesting to see. It feels like this coin is likely to have a strong August.
Itssherman

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 01:10:03 PM

IGNORE ALL NOCOINERS

NOCOINER CONFIRMED.

YOU WILL NEVER EVER GET 3000 SATOSHI TRUMPCOINS, LIKE ME   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Could you tone it down a notch?
seige

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 01:10:55 PM

IGNORE ALL NOCOINERS

NOCOINER CONFIRMED.

You should sell your trumpcoins now while you have the chance and buy yourself some medication?

What do you say?
moneylord69

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 01:11:11 PM

Warning - while you were reading a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.
AtheismHasNoReligion

Trumpcoin lads

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 01:11:37 PM

This coin will crash in the hands of the people it's in now

The pump and dump is over

The train was long gone for trumpcoin

The dump has taken place and smart investors BAILED out

Now you can carry on holding at this value but forget anything above 6-10 cents

HE THOUGHT HE COULD CRASH IT TO 0.

COULDN'T EVEN GET IT BELOW 5K.

NOW HE HAS NOCOINS AND SPAMS THE BITCOINTALK THREAD WITH

"REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEFUD! I want a REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEFUD"

Trumpcoin lads.
AtheismHasNoReligion

Trumpcoin lads

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 01:13:03 PM

IGNORE ALL NOCOINERS

NOCOINER CONFIRMED.

You should sell your trumpcoins now while you have the chance and buy yourself some medication?

What do you say?

SEE?
He wants me to sell my coins so he can get a refund.

Trumpcoin lads.
Perryl

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 01:13:46 PM

IGNORE ALL NOCOINERS

NOCOINER CONFIRMED.

LOL

True, maybe I won't. I'm not here to try and raise or drop the price, just to clear the air on what Siege claims. Correct, I do not hold Trumps. There are just too many alts to hold them all. lol

Like Trumpcoin said.

Page 31 - 37 is basically all Siege trying to kill Trumpcoin, me trying to figure out if Bitbobb here is Bitbobb from yobit, and people who don't bother reading posts making ignorant comments.

The result? Bitbobb hasn't proved anything either way, he says it's a fake, it might be, I don't know if it is either way. Seige is talking about me when he talks about hearing that Bitbobb was on Yobit trying to pick up girls. I'm a guy, and I have no idea if the Bitbobb trying to get my number is the same as the one that is actually in the vote for treasurer. He says it's not, but offers none of the easily obtainable proof to back that up. I don't know what to think, and you should make up your own mind.

Don't listen to anything Siege posts. Just skip right over them.

There's the TL;DR version.
seige

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 01:14:29 PM

Keep them sell them. At one point you would have to sell them

And it would be much lower than now

No hair off my back.

Keep your trumpcoins but you still need medication though. Maybe sell your bitcoins instead?

What do you say?
AtheismHasNoReligion

Trumpcoin lads

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 01:15:12 PM

IGNORE ALL NOCOINERS

NOCOINER CONFIRMED.

LOL

True, maybe I won't. I'm not here to try and raise or drop the price, just to clear the air on what Siege claims. Correct, I do not hold Trumps. There are just too many alts to hold them all. lol

Like Trumpcoin said.

Page 31 - 37 is basically all Siege trying to kill Trumpcoin, me trying to figure out if Bitbobb here is Bitbobb from yobit, and people who don't bother reading posts making ignorant comments.

The result? Bitbobb hasn't proved anything either way, he says it's a fake, it might be, I don't know if it is either way. Seige is talking about me when he talks about hearing that Bitbobb was on Yobit trying to pick up girls. I'm a guy, and I have no idea if the Bitbobb trying to get my number is the same as the one that is actually in the vote for treasurer. He says it's not, but offers none of the easily obtainable proof to back that up. I don't know what to think, and you should make up your own mind.

Don't listen to anything Siege posts. Just skip right over them.

There's the TL;DR version.

I'm fucking sick of siege and his BS ends today.

Trumpcoin lads.
seige

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 01:17:14 PM

The bs is you and this coin

Trumpcoin is coming to an end, not today but someday soon hint: before November 2016

My B.S (as you like to call it) will continue and I will warn the public

Bitbobb is the treasurer...Great that is what's needed to help Trumpcoin die faster  Smiley
AtheismHasNoReligion

Trumpcoin lads

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 01:18:07 PM

Keep them sell them. At one point you would have to sell them

And it would be much lower than now

No hair off my back.

Keep your trumpcoins but you still need medication though. Maybe sell your bitcoins instead?

What do you say?

This Hillary Clinton supporting Nurse Ratchet motherfucker is trying to get me subscribed on government indoctronation pills. He'll tell me to get a Lobotomy soon enough.

Siege Totally fucking works for Correct the Record, notice how much he avoids saying anything other then FUD?

He says my big text doesn't hurt him, yet he no longer replies to me.

Trumpcoin lads.
Perryl

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 01:19:01 PM

The bs is you and this coin

Trumpcoin is coming to an end, not today but someday soon hint: before November 2016

My B.S (as you like to call it) will continue and I will warn the public

Bitbobb is the treasurer...Great that is what's needed to help Trumpcoin die faster  Smiley

Now, I'm not fully aware of everything about this coin, but wasn't the plan to donate the whole thing to Trump anyways? I mean, I seem to remember someone saying something along the lines of "sell before x date if you don't want your Trumps being given to Donald".

Not that you would know, but can someone tell me if that's the plan?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: