Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:23:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 [374] 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 ... 594 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Mining OS] SimpleMining.net - Manage Your GPU farm the easy way! (30 days free)  (Read 834295 times)
aliayyan

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:47:53 AM

hello every1 ,  i want  to know  that ,  how  good is   asus z270  motherboard for mining with rx 580  asus ,

further any1 can suggest which is the best motherboard with 6  slots ,  for rx 580

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Slamphibian

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:41:17 AM

Hey Everyone.

So I see there was a fix to the Web UI showing Rigs Offline.

Still Broken on my side though, UI still shows me my rigs are offline and I cant change any Algo's.
Can anyone confirm its working correctly on their side?
tjnet

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:56:40 AM

Hey Everyone.

So I see there was a fix to the Web UI showing Rigs Offline.

Still Broken on my side though, UI still shows me my rigs are offline and I cant change any Algo's.
Can anyone confirm its working correctly on their side?

Went to sleep yesterday while smos web was showing rig offline, but pool was ok. (Didn't get good night sleep)

Seems to be working now, even tried changing some overclocking settings.
tjnet

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:03:37 AM

Yesterday when rig didn't seem to be working, I rebooted it by unplugging the power cord (I don't have display connected so couldn't see what was going on). After that it didn't boot up automatically.

I got display hooked up, and saw that it had booted in emergency mode, and wanted me to press ctrl+d to continue booting.

Not a very nice feature if someone has remote rigs. Is there any way to skip emergency mode?
danikey

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:29:51 AM

hi,

could you please support minergate eth on your os or guide me how to if it's already there ?

thanks in advance

And what do you mean by that ?
Do you want to mine in minergate pool ?
If yes then got o options, hoose claymore eth CUSTOM and enter your pool, user and password info.

Hi tytanick, I'm trying through a minigame pool ETH, but I have no success, I'm asking for help, which one miner (ethminer or claymore), and what options to use, for the mining ETH on minergate pool?   I tried Etheminer and Claymore but I have no success with this option:
-G -S eth.pool.minergate.com:45791 -u MYemail
KonsolTurk

Activity: 76

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:48:20 AM

Is there anyone succesfully run 13 cars on h110 pro btc?
ıt keeps restarting after i plug 13th , it works well with 12.

Its not a socket or psu issue i tried to plug another psu and tried with another socket and riser
13.th always gives errors
weeminer

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:19:43 PM

@tytanick

Is it possible that you add this miner : https://www.bminer.me/? It runs much better as Dstm not only with better Rates, it use less Power then all other Miners withe better Hash Rates.

Yeah tytanick, can you please help to add bminer into your OS..
Encounter unstability with dstm miner after running for 2 hours with 12x GTX1060 .
iscorama

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:51:39 PM

Hi,
I can't assign new group to my rigs.
My internet connection is fine, rig is active on last successfully loaded miner and pool, but I want to switch to more profitable one and Im keep getting error that connection to simplemining.net timeout:

Checking connection to simplemining.net ...
Trying connect simplemining.net.... (5 second timeout) Trying 2/10
Trying connect simplemining.net.... (5 second timeout) Trying 3/10
Trying connect simplemining.net.... (5 second timeout) Trying 4/10
Trying connect simplemining.net.... (5 second timeout) Trying 5/10
Trying connect simplemining.net.... (5 second timeout) Trying 6/10
Trying connect simplemining.net.... (5 second timeout) Trying 7/10

Are you going to fix this??

https://image.ibb.co/ng6Sib/2018_01_26_111133.jpg

I'm experiencing similar things too.

Admin helped me and fix my problem
yeah! Smiley
p55p

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:24:19 PM

Hi,
I can't assign new group to my rigs.
My internet connection is fine, rig is active on last successfully loaded miner and pool, but I want to switch to more profitable one and Im keep getting error that connection to simplemining.net timeout:

Checking connection to simplemining.net ...
Trying connect simplemining.net.... (5 second timeout) Trying 2/10
Trying connect simplemining.net.... (5 second timeout) Trying 3/10
Trying connect simplemining.net.... (5 second timeout) Trying 4/10
Trying connect simplemining.net.... (5 second timeout) Trying 5/10
Trying connect simplemining.net.... (5 second timeout) Trying 6/10
Trying connect simplemining.net.... (5 second timeout) Trying 7/10

Are you going to fix this??

https://image.ibb.co/ng6Sib/2018_01_26_111133.jpg

I'm experiencing similar things too.

Admin helped me and fix my problem
yeah! Smiley
hey what is a solution for these timeouts? I'm not able to apply new settings due to this...
tinfoilMining

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:43:59 PM

So my rig stopped mining, and it seemed to have nothing to do with the server being down.

I decided to hook a monitor to my rig to see if could find out anything. And after booting the SMOS displays this message over and over "There is no screen attached matching miner".
Any ideas what this really means?
Mostly it means that system cant find any GPU or process didnt started.
IF you have one gpu then check if it is connected, meaby something unplugged ?
Or it could be problem with riser.
You can enter command: lspci
that will list your devices. Check if you will see AMD or NVIDIA there.

Thx for answer.
I tried different risers/cards, and tried running only 1 card to, with the same result.
I also booted on an Ubuntu pendrive and checked lspci command, and GPU shows up. Monitor is connected through GPU to, all works fine.

It's strange. The rig had been working fine for weeks, until I decided to reduce power limit to the same as my Win 10 rig with similar Nvidia 1070TI gpus, then it started acting strange with sudden adjustments to core clocks causing the rig to sometimes freeze(I posted about this a page or two back). It could be running perfectly fine for a few hours, then it suddenly clocked up by itself and froze.

Could it be something wrong with the SMOS config causing it to not start up properly? Perhaps I should do a fresh install on pendrive again.

edit: Re installing/flashing OS to pendrive fixed it. Woohoo.

Ok this is getting weird. Am I getting hacked or what is going on  Huh

After reflashing SMOS my miner was perfectly stable for 2 days mining zCash.
But suddenly I saw it stop reporting to pool again and I check simplemining.net to see what's going on.
There it says it's mining cryptonight algo  Huh in the console, and the core clocks have been adjusted up a bit.
Changing rig group settings and overclocking settings have no effect now and rebooting(cold boot) does not help.

I'm reflashing OS to pendrive again to see if it helps again  Tongue
XiriusZ10

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:32:14 PM

So my rig stopped mining, and it seemed to have nothing to do with the server being down.

I decided to hook a monitor to my rig to see if could find out anything. And after booting the SMOS displays this message over and over "There is no screen attached matching miner".

Thx for answer.
I tried different risers/cards, and tried running only 1 card to, with the same result.
I also booted on an Ubuntu pendrive and checked lspci command, and GPU shows up. Monitor is connected through GPU to, all works fine.

It's strange. The rig had been working fine for weeks, until I decided to reduce power limit to the same as my Win 10 rig with similar Nvidia 1070TI gpus, then it started acting strange with sudden adjustments to core clocks causing the rig to sometimes freeze(I posted about this a page or two back). It could be running perfectly fine for a few hours, then it suddenly clocked up by itself and froze.

Could it be something wrong with the SMOS config causing it to not start up properly? Perhaps I should do a fresh install on pendrive again.

But suddenly I saw it stop reporting to pool again and I check simplemining.net to see what's going on.
There it says it's mining cryptonight algo  Huh in the console, and the core clocks have been adjusted up a bit.
Changing rig group settings and overclocking settings have no effect now and rebooting(cold boot) does not help.

Hey! I have the same problem since today. 1 of my rigs changes to cryptonight. I think we were hacked or something, i can't change back to equihash.
Rcalin

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:03:22 PM

Thx for answer.

Hey! I have the same problem since today. 1 of my rigs changes to cryptonight. I think we were hacked or something, i can't change back to equihash.

Do you guys use 2FA for login?
XiriusZ10

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:06:43 PM

Thx for answer.

Do you guys use 2FA for login?

Yes, but I don't think that's the problem, because if someone log in to my account he would change all the rigs, not just 1 (I have 3 rigs).
tinfoilMining

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:08:52 PM

No I don't use 2fa, didn't know that was possible..  Roll Eyes

Anyways after reflashing my pendrive the rig is up and running again.
naeme18720

Activity: 290
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:20:15 PM

Please update xmr stake amd to v2 3
 Please please please

Please please please
scaggy

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:46:24 PM

yeah i have the same problem

Reinstalled a rig   the cannot connect to simplemining 1/10 2/10 etc
After that the xmr mining for somebody else

plz fix it
optimum

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:47:32 PM

i have a problem for using tcher.io - flashing tool. Im using SSD for os, but no config.txt showing or other local disk for simplemining os for SSD
tytanick (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1096

Simplemining.net Admin

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 11:43:38 PM

yeah i have the same problem
Reinstalled a rig   the cannot connect to simplemining 1/10 2/10 etc
After that the xmr mining for somebody else
plz fix it

Hi, Do you see where exactly is the rig mining ?
Is it meaby here ?
https://xmr.nanopool.org/account/43jBkwkiwumbpVPRxB8pTVif58yaKj5745Ub1P9aKWTcZjgivCTdjp9WbwaVe4vUMveKAzAiA4j8xgUi29TpKXpm42kTTCW
Then it would explain this becasue if rig cant connect to simplemining then it will start using default last downloaded config which is XMR.

Also can you check something for me ?
This behavior would be ok if this is new flashed rig and it cant connect to simplemining.net and download new config.
Then it would be using default one which is the account i wrote above.

Can you guys send me email to admin@simplemining.net and answer feq questions ?
Please write from the same email that you are using in simplemining.net
Email subject: Rig XMR config problem
1. Is it new flashed rig and first connection to simplemining ?
2. Was it mining before using your config and then it switched back to default one ?
3. If yes then how this happened ? Did it happened after reboot or while working it just switched to this xmr ?
4. While it is mining into this XMR pool can you login via ssh to this rig and send me output of those commands ?
cat /home/miner/config.json
ls -l /home/miner/config.json
uptime
5. Also please tell me what is this rig name.
6. What motherboard are you using ?
7. Do your rig has assigned public ip address or did you forwarded 22 port to your rig on your router ?

Few users already told me about that issue but it just fixed itself after rig succesfully connected to simplemining.net servers.
When it is new flashed rig and cant connect to simplemining then it will be mining using already written default config which is in deed nanopool xmr mining.
I just want to know if this is the same address and if this happens on only new rigs or on rigs that were mining ok and then just switched to default config ?
It is in deed strange so please send me those information as soon as possible.

Manage your GPU farm the easy way with Mining OS (30 days free):  SimpleMining.net
Support available at Discord: https://simplemining.net/page/discord and admin@simplemining.net
Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1541084.0
uneek386

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:50:51 AM
Last edit: January 27, 2018, 01:31:39 AM by uneek386

I need some help installing smos. I tried using etcher to mount on usb, but for some reason it won't recognise it as a bootable file  
Onbusy

Activity: 43

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:45:04 AM

In the RX version, there's a typo on the Overclock window:

- Core Undervolt: This will lower voltage on your GPU so less waggate.

waggate -> wattage

Not sure if this has been pointed out before, should be a simple fix.
Pages: « 1 ... 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 [374] 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 ... 594 »
  Print  

Jump to: