Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:47:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HEAT: 3.0 crypto*multisig fiat*a2a hft*1000tps*DSA*PoS+PoP*e2ee chat*  (Read 418478 times)
memberberry

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2017, 03:51:07 PM

Whao that Heat launch was the best launch I have ever seen!

Launch date not met - check(twice)
Wallet not working. - check
Not hired anybody - check
No expense sheet delivered - check
Heat team trolling community - check
Community pissed off - check
No status update - check
Most features admittedly not implemented - check
Breach of ICO contract - check

I also love how they rather pushed an update to the website than working on the launch. The website seems to be so very important to them, even more important than any coin. I wonder why? Maybe to lure new morons into their second funding round? Who knows... It seems like they are pretty happy with this status quo where people can trade the non existent heat cooin on exchanges and they don't really need a blockchain...

Token transfer, Asset-to-asset exchange, private blockchain messaging at least are what we're aiming to enable.  And some sort of demi-centralized BTC gateway to be able to trade the BTC/HEAT pair with any fluency of moneyflow. The core p2p however still is under configuration, let's see how the rest of the night goes, we need to be pushing ahead like no other.

This was written on 18. Jan, yes, the date the launch was expected! On the same day you still don't know what features are enabled on your shitcoin! This leaves me speechless. Seriously I don't even want to comment on that. If still nobody sees the high level of pure retardation and incompetency then this is what this community deserves! Yes You get what you deserve people! I am done with that ugly smelling piece of shit called heat! I am tired of people telling me to shut up because they want no bad promotion so they hope people don't see how fucked up this coin is. I am tired of that desperation! I am done pointing out the obvious facts that this coin is a pile of horseshit and getting pissed on by stupid people still not recognizing that they have been scammed!

FUCK YOU HEAT!

Seriously are fucktards fucking kidding me!? How come everybody knew you would fuck it up again? You 2 disgust me, you are the worst fucking morons I have ever seen. Just give your investors their fucking money back! You are not even worth the memes I post. This incompetence was not met ever in history. My eyes start bleeding  when I see any of you two braintumors!

GIVE ME BACK MY FUCKING MONEY!!!

Noone is giving you money. You took a risk investing in dangerous to invest crypto project. The project failed. You lost your money. Move on.
Noone is giving us money, that is true. In fact they gave us nothing. The best we all got were a few funny memes about 2 clowns smelling their own farts.
Yes we are moron. We should have know that we should not give money to retarded donkeys! They have scammed us, whatever, it's our own mistake, it is time to move on. Sorry to disappoint you all guys, but we have been scammed, there is nothing we can do, time to move on!
Seriously, your comment, your mindset, your attitude, your kind is what is wrong with this shit, this is what enables retards like the Heat assholes to scam people and rob their money, go play on the railroad you idiot!

Crypto is high risk game. You must be new (and actually checking your posts histry shows that you are quite new and HEAT is one of your first projects). Spread your investment on many proejcts and there is greater chane you will succeed somehere else when one fails. You seem to be the only one taking this so hard here, so either you invested to much, or you don't know how crypto works. Maybe this is not for you. Yes, this is pathological, but this is how the game works. If you don't like the game, change the game.

Never go full retard man. Seriously, what the fuck? Do we really have to swallow this shit? Its obvious there never was anything to fail, because the whole thing is a fucking scam. Read the whitepaper. I don't want to accept that bastards like them can run around crapping on the whole Blockchain ecosystem, and startups. Crap like this prevents people from investing into seriously good coins and ideas.

I agree with Stewie on the other hand, this is what the community deserves, look at you fucktards trying to defend De Klerk and Svantje and the HEAT scam.

So why did you invest, if it was scam from the beggining according to you? ;P

Oh sorry if I was unclear, it its obvious now, and has been for while. In the beginning they managed to present at least a basic outline to lure people into this.
But my personal investment really doesn't matter because stuff like this hurts the whole blockchain ecosystem as I said before, and this is what really grind my gears.

Crapsy

Activity: 465
Merit: 250

shoutofgaia

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2017, 03:51:50 PM

I must say that reading this thread is funny.

First you demand the team to jump through hoops. They adjust and give it a shot even if they know they may not meet the time limits set. And when they don't deliver on a highly demanding schedule or with less features, or with something a little bit off, you shout out scam and try to diminish the whole effort.

Com'on ppl. Stewie, I gave you a way out a long time ago, why didn't you just cash out?

I know that I choose to stay, because I know I will have a happy face on a few months down the line. Investors looking for a big fast win, now is really your time to move on. I can be reached via PM if you want to negotiate a deal.
cryptomoon

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 03:53:22 PM

I ignored most of the trolls here but since people keep quoting them i cant seem to get rid of the fud :E
bitdexter

Activity: 327
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 03:54:17 PM
Last edit: January 19, 2017, 04:04:49 PM by bitdexter

We're now past the most serious obstacles in the transition from inhouse tests to distributed p2p server configuration, and working on integrating the features mentioned previously ( - we also call the Asset-to-asset exchange barebones, as it's essential for the HEAT architecture despite not being considered basic feature generally). Due to the extra time required we've also had a few moments to think about the surplus 606k HEAT and conclude it's best to distribute it to stakeholders with the genesis block. Thus the genesis amounts posted last night will get approximately 2.5% extra added on top.

For the web wallet thin client we're configuring a new URL so alpha.heatledger.com should remain a testing ground.
GIVE US A TIME FOR LAUNCH TODAY.
NOT AN ESTIMATION. WE ARE SICK AND TIRED OF ESTIMATIONS.
ALOT OF INVESTORS GAVE YOU MONEY IN GOOD FAITH.
YOU OWE IT TO THE INVESTORS TO BE TRANSPARENT & PUNCTUAL.
THIS IS BUSINESS 101. HOW ARE YOU GOING TO SECURE MORE FUNDS IF YOU KEEP DICKING INVESTORS AROUND LIKE THIS.

StewieG

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 04:16:36 PM

We're now past the most serious obstacles in the transition from inhouse tests to distributed p2p server configuration, and working on integrating the features mentioned previously ( - we also call the Asset-to-asset exchange barebones, as it's essential for the HEAT architecture despite not being considered basic feature generally). Due to the extra time required we've also had a few moments to think about the surplus 606k HEAT and conclude it's best to distribute it to stakeholders with the genesis block. Thus the genesis amounts posted last night will get approximately 2.5% extra added on top.

For the web wallet thin client we're configuring a new URL so alpha.heatledger.com should remain a testing ground.
GIVE US A TIME FOR LAUNCH TODAY.
NOT AN ESTIMATION. WE ARE SICK AND TIRED OF ESTIMATIONS.
ALOT OF INVESTORS GAVE YOU MONEY IN GOOD FAITH.
YOU OWE IT TO THE INVESTORS TO BE TRANSPARENT & PUNCTUAL.
THIS IS BUSINESS 101. HOW ARE YOU GOING TO SECURE MORE FUNDS IF YOU KEEP DICKING INVESTORS AROUND LIKE THIS.

Business 101... Do you seriously believe they know any of that? They were busy sniffing their owns farts!I These 2 self proclaimed "geniuses" with "lots of business experience" don't even know how much money they have left. I bet they can not even count to 3!

HEAT IS A SCAM!
airgonomike

Activity: 69

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 04:33:48 PM

Here's an equation I found:

memberberry - StewieG = 0
StewieG

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 04:44:31 PM

Oh yeah I forgot that I need to proof to every little shitface that I am not another person that is pissed off at heat for good reasons.

You seem to be very clever? Maybe you little genius can proof something? How about you proof that HEAT is not a scam? Can you give us a little equation for that? This seems to be much more interesting right now doesn't it? I hope you invested big time with real money like btc and not scam money like FIMK... but something tells me you did not!

HEAT IS A SCAM!
Crapsy

shoutofgaia

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2017, 05:35:24 PM

My computer is HEATing up and ready to forge Smiley A daily 0.55% surplus to the balance sounds great. And that only from PoS.
Rasseloch

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 05:42:31 PM

My computer is HEATing up and ready to forge Smiley A daily 0.55% surplus to the balance sounds great. And that only from PoS.

Grin You are funny Smiley It´s always good
StewieG

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 06:00:53 PM

Calling something a scam after a few hours of a deadline to release, with lots of evidence to support otherwise like tech updates, alpha wallet releases, and ico verification along the way, and now the genesis block data is kind of immature.

So many accounts who frequent this thread are made in the last 30 days... Many investors involved are waiting, and are not posting all the time here.

Yes I am very immature! Yes call me immature! Laughable at best. The genesis block data? What genesis block data? You mean the excel sheet with the account balances? I say Wow every time! This is really a great achievement! Amazing work guys! I never expected you guys would make it this far! Congratulation!
Oh and these great tech updates!! WoW, especially the last one where they say most features are not implemented on launch! So basically we get a Bitshares or Bitcoin blockchain, which is also closed source! Also I love how they described ABSOLUTELY NOTHING technically about their tech! No description on how stuff like PoP works! Read it up, you will find NOTHING!

I am glad new people read this, I don't want them to invest in this bullshit and end up in the same situation as I am in right now! STAY AWAY FROM HEAT!

HEAT IS A SCAM!
jackshephard

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 06:01:07 PM

Page 132 lol, nice milestone, congrats heat community.

Calling something a scam after a few hours of a deadline to release, with lots of evidence to support otherwise like tech updates, alpha wallet releases, and ico verification along the way, and now the genesis block data is kind of immature.

So many accounts who frequent this thread are made in the last 30 days... Many investors involved are waiting, and are not posting all the time here.
Even though, a lengthy update is a must.
bitdexter

Activity: 327
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 06:07:04 PM

Stewie and Co. are FUBAR. HEAT is an ambitious project, and will deliver.

You can keep on making excuses but one thing is evidential.
THEY ARE NOT MEN WHO KEEP THEIR WORD.
TheCoinWizard

Activity: 46

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 06:11:39 PM

Calling something a scam after a few hours of a deadline to release,
You mean months, right?
with lots of evidence to support otherwise like tech updates,
You mean the update in which he promises that basicly nothing he promised about heat will be implemented at release
alpha wallet releases,
You mean the alpha wallet that is no longe working, or the release they didnt release?
and ico verification along the way,
Yeah, good idea to start ico verification after launch deadline. This shouldn't be needed if they weren't so incompetent.
and now the genesis block data is kind of immature.
immature? I think your naivety is immature.

Maybe some of these silent investors made an account to be able to express their dislike in how this project is going.
Jack Needles

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 06:37:00 PM

I found another one!

T = Trolling quantity and severity
t = Remaining time until release

T ∝ 1 / t  (The amount of trolling is inversely proportional to time-to-release)

Therefore, we can conclude that the singular purpose of trolls is to drive price down and buy cheap HEAT!

memberberry

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2017, 06:39:31 PM

Complex software takes time. It takes alot of energy to put together something step by step like HEAT. Alpha wallet is not working clearly, because testnet was scrapped as notified days before this happened.

If you go into an ICO just wanting to flip right away as fast as possible (seems to be a trend lately), your not doing it right.
When people bought into Bitcoin early, for instance, many just turned it off, and came back years later.
Many things have been screamed at as a SCAM by individuals, Bitcoin included.

Please stop with the Complex Software Bullshit. Like you know anything about "complex" software. If you knew a bit about software in general you would have read the whitepaper and would now enjoy your money. But you don't. You have no idea at all. You just hope any of this HEAT bullshit will ever work so you can cut the losses.

memberberry

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2017, 06:41:10 PM

I found another one!

T ∝ 1 / t  (The amount of trolling is inversely proportional to time-to-release)

Therefore, we can conclude that the singular purpose of trolls is to drive price down and buy cheap HEAT!

That formula doesn't work out. The remaining time until release is actually growing.

Crapsy

shoutofgaia

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2017, 06:42:40 PM

I have one more.

Negativity will never prevail positivity. Never Wink

You can carry light to a dark room, but never darkness to a room of light.
StewieG

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 06:46:42 PM

Calling something a scam after a few hours of a deadline to release,
You mean months, right?
with lots of evidence to support otherwise like tech updates,
You mean the update in which he promises that basicly nothing he promised about heat will be implemented at release
alpha wallet releases,
You mean the alpha wallet that is no longe working, or the release they didnt release?
and ico verification along the way,
Yeah, good idea to start ico verification after launch deadline. This shouldn't be needed if they weren't so incompetent.
and now the genesis block data is kind of immature.
immature? I think your naivety is immature.

Maybe some of these silent investors made an account to be able to express their dislike in how this project is going.
Right on point!

Complex software takes time. It takes alot of energy to put together something step by step like HEAT. Alpha wallet is not working clearly, because testnet was scrapped as notified days before this happened.

If you go into an ICO just wanting to flip right away as fast as possible (seems to be a trend lately), your not doing it right.
When people bought into Bitcoin early, for instance, many just turned it off, and came back years later.
Many things have been screamed at as a SCAM by individuals, Bitcoin included.

I can not cope with such naivitivity, ridiculous! Nobody pushed them to announce 5. September(or was it November?) as a deadline! They announced it! Why? Because if they say the realistic date nobody would invest! It was all a big lie to lure investors into this shit! It was clear to them that they could never meet the deadline. This is bad intent!

Bitcoin... nobody ever lied about bitcoin. Bitcoin never made any promises when what will be released, if you compare HEAT with bitcoin you are completely delusional.

HEAT IS A SCAM
memberberry

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2017, 06:46:59 PM

I have one more.

Negativity will never prevail positivity. Never Wink

You can carry light to a dark room, but never darkness to a room of light.

Man, whatever you smoke right now, it seems to be good. Really got me thinking over here man. Wow.

airgonomike

Activity: 69

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 06:51:23 PM

I found another one!

Eureka!
Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 323 »
  Print  

Jump to: