Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:31:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HEAT: 3.0 crypto*multisig fiat*a2a hft*1000tps*DSA*PoS+PoP*e2ee chat*  (Read 418478 times)
windjc
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 10:27:18 PM

Regarding release time estimation, we made a mistake by again stating expected dates for fluent case scenario and having to fall short when confronted by unseen issues, as usually happens in software development.

Obviously as has been demonstrated, I'm not adept in foreseeing the completion of what's primarily my partner's extensive coding plate, so we'll have another attempt at avoiding that kind of policy despite the pressure to estimate release dates.

We're getting very close. However with a piece of tech that's been sweated on for soon 3 years, very close doesn't unfortunately mean a few hours. That much I know, though I suspect it's not a surprise!

It's good to remind myself that we were able to release FIMK comparatively well within the schedule, and it was our first strike at the crypto. While FIMK was technically nothing to sneeze at, the complexity of HEAT is on another level, which reflects into the recurring and continual birth pains, surprises and requirement to maneuvre. This could be considered a merit by the insightful who understand that nothing valuable comes easy.

As someone who has invested in over a dozen ICOs I can say the trolling of this thread is very typical. Look at most of the trolling accounts - very new - and most likely all created by one or two individuals. These individuals are trying to do two things. Put doubt and worry in investors minds so that lots of selling occurs on release and also to try to speed up the release. This happens with every ICO issuance.
That's a healthy statement, greatly expanding views for many who may not be following the "trends". Thank you for coming out with that.

I just tried out a working draft UI of the test A2AE on p2p network of 3 inhouse servers. Having come this far and seeing concrete functioning was a fairly pleasant experience. We continue on Friday and try to get it in a form for the stakeholders to try out, and will keep going throughout the weekend if necessary to release the overdue HEAT tokens asap.

HOW CAN WE TRUST ANYTHING YOU SAY ANYMORE!

The truth is you can't trust what anyone says in crypto. To think otherwise is naive. In crypto, you make decisions and then you TAKE RESPONSIBILITY for those decisions. Bitching, whining and moaning only show as cowardness and immaturity.  There are people on this thread willing to buy your HEAT right now. You can leave.
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Eliphaz Fimk (OP)

Activity: 773
Merit: 500

Heatledger.com

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2017, 10:33:24 PM

Software schedules, expectations and feature readiness levels are always estimates that change until delivered. Expectations aren't promises. Estimates are in best case scenario spot on, usually they're more or less flexible - a fact I've personally hated too but have come to understand and accept when being forced to experience it first hand as the responsible party, yet outside immediate personal control.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ████      ████      ████████████          █████        ████████████████  
   ████      ████      ████████████          █████        ████████████████  
   ████      ████      ████                ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████        ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████      ████     ████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████              █████████████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    █████████████████        ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    ████         ████        ████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

██      ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██    ██  ██      ██   ██
              ██      ██████  ██   ██  ██  ▄▄▄   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██  ▀▀██  ██      ██   ██
              ██████  ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██   ██

StewieG

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 10:33:43 PM

Regarding release time estimation, we made a mistake by again stating expected dates for fluent case scenario and having to fall short when confronted by unseen issues, as usually happens in software development.

Obviously as has been demonstrated, I'm not adept in foreseeing the completion of what's primarily my partner's extensive coding plate, so we'll have another attempt at avoiding that kind of policy despite the pressure to estimate release dates.

We're getting very close. However with a piece of tech that's been sweated on for soon 3 years, very close doesn't unfortunately mean a few hours. That much I know, though I suspect it's not a surprise!

It's good to remind myself that we were able to release FIMK comparatively well within the schedule, and it was our first strike at the crypto. While FIMK was technically nothing to sneeze at, the complexity of HEAT is on another level, which reflects into the recurring and continual birth pains, surprises and requirement to maneuvre. This could be considered a merit by the insightful who understand that nothing valuable comes easy.

As someone who has invested in over a dozen ICOs I can say the trolling of this thread is very typical. Look at most of the trolling accounts - very new - and most likely all created by one or two individuals. These individuals are trying to do two things. Put doubt and worry in investors minds so that lots of selling occurs on release and also to try to speed up the release. This happens with every ICO issuance.
That's a healthy statement, greatly expanding views for many who may not be following the "trends". Thank you for coming out with that.

I just tried out a working draft UI of the test A2AE on p2p network of 3 inhouse servers. Having come this far and seeing concrete functioning was a fairly pleasant experience. We continue on Friday and try to get it in a form for the stakeholders to try out, and will keep going throughout the weekend if necessary to release the overdue HEAT tokens asap.

Also great timing! He was like: Oh lawsuit incoming, but our plane to Jamaica is supposed to take off only next week, could be a little close. We better calm these fucktard investors down a notch!

I don't trust this Eliphaz Fuck not one word he says! An outrageous liar if you ask me! And yeah oh whoopsie looks like we made another small minor mistake by stating a deadline that was not meant to be a deadline(Like I expected in a previous post....). But don't worry guys, we have no clue when we launch and we will better not state any deadline anymore so you stupid investors can't piss on our leg anymore!

HEAT IS A SCAM!
StewieG

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 10:36:15 PM

The truth is you can't trust what anyone says in crypto. To think otherwise is naive. In crypto, you make decisions and then you TAKE RESPONSIBILITY for those decisions. Bitching, whining and moaning only show as cowardness and immaturity.  There are people on this thread willing to buy your HEAT right now. You can leave.
Not sure if he means the Fimk/Heat douchebags or bitdexter... (Imagine the Futurama Fry not sure meme yourself)

HEAT IS A SCAM!
memberberry

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2017, 10:38:39 PM

Software schedules, expectations and feature readiness levels are always estimates that change until delivered. Expectations aren't promises. Estimates are in best case scenario spot on, usually they're more or less flexible - a fact I've personally hated too but have come to understand and accept when being forced to experience it first hand as the responsible party, yet outside immediate personal control.

YES OF COURSE SCHEDULES CHANGE, BUT NOT ON THE FUCKING RELEASE DATE!
Especially when you retarded dumbfuck post the whole day how you are deploying shit.

Come on, release your official company data.  I bet local authorities in Finland want to know about the ponzi scheme you motherfuckers are running! 

bitdexter

Activity: 326
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 10:40:06 PM

The truth is you can't trust what anyone says in crypto. To think otherwise is naive. In crypto, you make decisions and then you TAKE RESPONSIBILITY for those decisions. Bitching, whining and moaning only show as cowardness and immaturity.  There are people on this thread willing to buy your HEAT right now. You can leave.

Wrong! IF anyone wants to buy a SUBSTANTIAL amount of HEAT. Please place a large bitcoin sell wall at 0.00015 and your order will be filled.
But Nobody is going to do it. There is no liquidity.
I have been around in this game since 2012 to  know when a project truly stinks.
I have remained & tried to be optimistic for a VERY long time.
We know absolutely nothing about the code base.
We are just being fed lies & procastination of the release.
Jack Needles

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 10:41:22 PM

You have my support.  Release when its ready.

Keep up the hard work and let the trolls keep bumping the thread.
StewieG

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 10:43:09 PM

Wrong! IF anyone wants to buy a SUBSTANTIAL amount of HEAT. Please place a large bitcoin sell wall at 0.00015 and your order will be filled.
I have been around in this game since 2012 to  know when a project truly stinks.

True I tried selling my self on this forum, there are offers, yes but they are 1/4 of the ico price... If you bought on an exchange, then there is no liquidity! But yeah you are always free to just flush your heat down the toilet aka selling it for nothing!

You have my support.  Release when its ready.

What hard work do you mean exactly? So far I have seen none...

EDIT: PAHAHAHAHAA Look at the chart in the picture how the heat value goes up.... Like yeah sure heat will go up, skyrocket even, don't worry future investors, all positive here... made me laugh so hard xD cmon there must be a hidden doge somewhere

HEAT IS A SCAM!
juanpastas

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 10:51:17 PM

Hehehe btcheat...

It's hard to know who to trust
windjc
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 10:58:48 PM

Oh ok, you want to sell for a profit today? Well, guess what. You can't. So take responsibility for your investment and either shut the fuck up or sell for a loss.

You made a decision to invest. That's on you. Even if this is a scam that choice is still on you. Deal with the consequences of your own decisions and grow the fuck up. This is real life. This is how it works and how it has always worked. Grow. The. Fuck. Up. That goes for everyone on this thread complaining.
StewieG

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 11:05:47 PM

Oh ok, you want to sell for a profit today? Well, guess what. You can't. So take responsibility for your investment and either shut the fuck up or sell for a loss.

You made a decision to invest. That's on you. Even if this is a scam that choice is still on you. Deal with the consequences of your own decisions and grow the fuck up. This is real life. This is how it works and how it has always worked. Grow. The. Fuck. Up. That goes for everyone on this thread complaining.
So what are you trying to tell us here? If you get scammed don't complain, just let the scam run and shut up! If there are new future investors, don't tell them that this is a scam, let them find out theirself so then you can jump in and tell them they should shut up when they got scammed and complain! And yeah don't complain when the guys you gave money to lie to you over and over again it is your own fault! Did your daddy beat you or what is wrong with you sugar? You have not lost one word about the misbehaviour the fimk assholes are pulling off here, they lie to us over and over but you don't mention that in one word, Great judgement. If you think your words move me you are wrong.I will not listen to a single word you say all I hear is bullshit!

HEAT IS A SCAM!
Jack Needles

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 11:07:20 PM

You have my support.

Slip a pizza under the door for Dennis, I'm sure he could use it Wink

Some of us here can relate to the pressure.  I know he must be working very hard, and the results will be seen soon enough.
lyynx

Activity: 380
Merit: 275

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 11:07:32 PM

I second that, release only when ready regardless of the shit storm. A buggy crypto is the last thing we want.

With that said, stop providing timelines you cannot meet. The amount of complaints is limited to a small handful of accounts compared to the total amount of investors, so you still have the opportunity to make things right, but only with a flawless launch.

Get your asses in gear, test the hell out of it and deliver a quality product.

StewieG

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 11:11:21 PM

I second that, release only when ready regardless of the shit storm. A buggy crypto is the last thing we want.

With that said, stop providing timelines you cannot meet. The amount of complaints is limited to a small handful of accounts compared to the total amount of investors, so you still have the opportunity to make things right, but only with a flawless launch.

Get your asses in gear, test the hell out of it and deliver a quality product.

There are a lot of people complaining, unless you live in your bubble and consider them to be all some sockpuppets of mine.

HEAT IS A SCAM!
bitdexter

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 11:11:43 PM

How do you know whether i am selling for a profit or not?ot  how do you know i didn't buyin at that price.
how do you know i didn;t buy in at 0.00023?? and i am offering it a fraction for what i bought it for?
Oh right, you don;t know any of that, you are just making assumption Smart ass.
The real life works very differently than you think and stop talking so condescendingly. Is it becouse of your legendary status? YAWN, got an account with one of those too.
You are failing to truly realise the situation here. Or maybe you just tossed some lunch money into this and don;t give a shit.
FOr the rest of who are complaining, we see a shitty situation. 5 months of constant BS and we are complaining about it.
If it wern't for ppl like us who stand up to bullshit, there would be no law and order, or any justice in this world.
At the moment we feel that this is a bullshit situation and it is our right to express our concerns.
StewieG

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 11:16:53 PM

How do you know whether i am selling for a profit or not?ot  how do you know i didn't buyin at that price.
how do you know i didn;t buy in at 0.00023?? and i am offering it a fraction for what i bought it for?
Oh right, you don;t know any of that, you are just making assumption Smart ass.
The real life works very differently than you think and stop talking so condescendingly. Is it becouse of your legendary status? YAWN, got an account with one of those too.
You are failing to truly realise the situation here. Or maybe you just tossed some lunch money into this and don;t give a shit.
FOr the rest of who are complaining, we see a shitty situation. 5 months of constant BS and we are complaining about it.
If it wern't for ppl like us who stand up to bullshit, there would be no law and order, or any justice in this world.
At the moment we feel that this is a bullshit situation and it is our right to express our concerns.

Right, windjc seems to be a total dick! What does he want? That we just shut up when we get scammed? When YOU get scammed windjc feel free to stfu but we wont and you have certainly no authority to tell us to shut up! I bet you are a noob who has no clue of crypto and how stuff works!

HEAT IS A SCAM!
scaryvirus

Activity: 570

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 12:14:18 AM

I highly recommend just ignoring every poster that mentions anything about price.  They contribute nothing to any conversation on low volume alts where fundamentals rule.

I'm excited about today's release, but don't mind any delays. 50% airdrop was super nice.
CryptoSporidium

Activity: 405
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 12:23:14 AM

I highly recommend just ignoring every poster that mentions anything about price.  They contribute nothing to any conversation on low volume alts where fundamentals rule.

I'm excited about today's release, but don't mind any delays. 50% airdrop was super nice.

What 50% airdrop ... I missed that
bitdexter

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 02:07:16 AM

Wrong thread,

NO release, NO airdrop
scaryvirus

Activity: 570

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 04:18:54 AM

Wrong thread,

NO release, NO airdrop

https://twitter.com/heatcurrency/status/821699923238338562
I got my 50% bonus heat on openledger as a transaction, no idea about others.
This is what it looked like https://i.imgur.com/CaZpKWZ.png

Day for estimate is not over yet anyway. https://twitter.com/heatcrypto/status/821354620593340419

Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 323 »
  Print  

Jump to: