Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:35:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 165 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (JWL) JEWELS 🔷 HEROES LAUNCHED 🔷 1ST JWL USE CASE 🔷 TRADING ON BITTREX  (Read 212605 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Pro4Never

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2016, 10:23:16 PM

Hi,

When wanting to download I never see windows 10, will it be compatible or should I just use my windows 7 computer?

The thing is my windows 10 is higher spec and would prefer that?

Either way I will be joining you very soon after answer and be playing for a long time to come.

Go JEWELS! Cool

I personally play with windows 10 with no problem. You should be fine Smiley
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Trollollo

Activity: 539
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 12:27:27 PM

Greetings!
well...I registered on http://www.triumphconquer.com but when I try to log in to the game I get "invalid account id or password"But I can log with these account and password on website...

Any help?

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
     ███           █           ███
 ████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
   ███             █             ███
      ████         █         ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
Pro4Never

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2016, 01:43:35 PM

Greetings!
well...I registered on http://www.triumphconquer.com but when I try to log in to the game I get "invalid account id or password"But I can log with these account and password on website...

Any help?

Are you selecting TriumphConquer from the login screen? Most likely you have apex selected which is a different set of accounts.
parthack9

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 10:39:29 PM

when does the ico start. will it be soon?
Tacalt

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 10:59:27 PM

Jewels Introduction
Jewels (“JWL”) is a virtual currency that will be used throughout the “Pro4Never Network” as it grows. It’s primary value will stem from bitcoin backing and US Dollars. Jewels will be usable throughout several games. Currently, it’s primary use case will be in that of “Apex Conquer” a game that has been created by Pro4Never.

Jewels in “Apex Conquer” have a few use cases such as:
  • Gambling with Jewels vs House
    • Slots, Dice, Blackjack, etc.
  • In game p2p gambling
  • Used to purchase products in game
    • Items
    • Content
    • Features
    • Visual Cosmetics (designs, customization, etc)
    • Tradable for in game currency (p2p trading)

Jewels can be purchased (after the ICO) through two means via bitcoin on the exchanges or through Paypal (See “Paypal Jewels & Maturity”). Since there is a use-case for Jewels in Apex, there will always be a demand hence the market will always have some form of liquidity backing it as users seek to acquire Jewels to use in game. However, there will be other use cases for Jewels in the near future (see “Development”) and because of this we expect the demand for Jewels to increase in time while the supply remains fairly consistent.

Paypal Jewels & Maturity
There will be a reserved amount of Jewels to be sold via Paypal as this is the most common means of purchase that players are most familiar with. The price of Jewels in USD will be derived from the two markets JWL/USD = JWL/BTC * BTC/USD.

Paypal will be used as a proxy for purchasing Jewels off the market. As the reserve of Jewels for paypal purchases depletes funds received via Paypal will be used to purchase bitcoin used to purchase Jewels from the exchanges thereby adding liquidity to the market.

When Paypal is used to buy Jewels, the Jewels will be added to the user’s account on-site and ingame, however these Jewels will be considered “immature” meaning they cannot be traded or withdrawn from the site for 45 days, however can be used in-game (Apex) to purchase items usable on your character. If immature Jewels are used to purchase in-game (Apex) items, the items will be bound to your character and non-tradable without paying a fee unbind them.

The reason for this maturity system is due to the fact money can be refunded on Paypal thus leaving us open to “giving away free money.” As your account builds a more accredited history with the “Pro4Never Network” the duration on Paypal Jewels maturity will be decreased to more lenient values.

Any Jewels purchased via bitcoin are always considered mature since bitcoin and blockchain transactions are irreversible.

Who is Pro4Never?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pg-z5ad0iGw (Video)

Hello, I’m Pro4Never (Chris Cook). I’m the owner and lead programmer behind Apex Conquer. I’ve been involved in the game server community for over a decade with my primary focus having been on implementing the best possible content for my players and setting my projects apart through professional player support, consistent releases of new content, updates and bug fixes.

The Pro4Never tag has stuck with me throughout my programming projects, as a gamer tag and as a livestream I hosted for over a year. In the gaming community Apex Conquer one of my projects which has acquired a strong reputation built on reliability and my interest in making sure that the content we release is stuff never before seen in similar games. I also have a long history of moderating on the ElitePVPers website, one of the largest independent gaming forums with over 6 million members.

In the past I’ve released a number of open source game servers, done freelance programming work for other developers and done many years of tech support for various clients. The past year and a half I’ve spent developing and maintaining Apex Conquer. I’ve been able to turn the project into my full time job as well as growing the scope of the project to include 3 different server projects. Later this summer we plan to launch our biggest server yet which is where this Jewels project will be best utilized.

What is Apex Conquer?
Apex Conquer is a game based off a Chinese Fantasy Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game (“MMORPG”) and is entirely free to play (“F2P”). It is an old-school styled game similar to that of Diablo 2 is its visuals, themes and game play feel. The game is focused on player vs. player interaction where players compete via combat to prove who is the best in game as well as improve their characters as they progress further in terms of leveling up and increasing the strengths and defenses of said characters. As this is a player vs. player driven game, items can be achieved through the interaction of killing other players in game (“PKing”).

Apex has successfully been online and running for 18 months while maintaining a healthy profit margin providing a steady income for "Pro4Never" while also being able to cover server costs, maintenance fees, etc. It has over 60,000 lines of code just in its game server code alone; 50,000 registered users and sees nearly 2,000 unique players online each day with about 300-600 players on at any given point in time of the day. The game has successfully demonstrated player retention as many who play tend to play for very long periods times as well they eventually spend money on the game.

There are four classes to choose from depending on your playstyle and over a dozen unique in game player vs player events. The player based is very familiar and accepting of random-number-generated based games. That is luck based games such as slots, raffle draws, etc. which shows promise for a large overlap in the bitcoin world of provably fair gambling.

Why Funds Are Being Raised / Project Rebirth Development
This can be summarized into one simple word: Expansion. The “Pro4Never Network” has been constantly expanding over the last few years. What started with “Redux” has now been broken down into two servers “Apex” and “Triumph” (EU) and soon a new server based off the same game with far more content will be released (“Heroes”) in the upcoming month. Having all these different products is difficult to maintain as one person, but is still possible.

Project Rebirth will be an entirely new game built from ground up which makes it evidently clear that "Pro4never" will need to assemble a team of skilled individuals to create this new game from scratch. While Project Rebirth may be similar in style of game to Apex, it is a completely new game built from ground up and is not a content expansion like “Heroes” is to “Apex” meaning that everything needs to be rewritten. Pro4Never has already shown expertise in the field of game creation and marketing hence Project Rebirth was an inevitable goal.

The most difficult part to developing any game is having a robust client allowing the game to give birth to a beautiful surreal world where a player can become immersed in it. To make this happen Pro4Never will need to put together and fund to build a team. While one individual is not restricted to doing one job, the requirements of this are immense as it requires Unity asset and game developers, web developers, web designers, server administration and as you can see the list goes on. Therefore, this is where a portion of the funds will be spent (on project development).

After the product has been developed, and in-house tested, the next step is public-beta testing.  This is very common in the gaming industry, however it requires hype and awareness about the game being released which brings us to our next important expenditure: advertisement and public relations. Many games such as Blade & Soul, Guild Wars 2 are created with the inherent expectation that many players will (always) be on in specific areas, even at the start of the game. Being able to rely on this gives rise to creating an immersive experience of quests, battles, etc. where you work together with surrounding players making the environment feel more alive rather than needing to explicitly form parties and find teammates. The expectation of players always being around you in main areas allows for a dynamic of events which makes the world feel more real and less repetitive giving birth to an enjoyable player versus environment experience (something that most games lack).

Key points of fund usage: Expansion, advertisement, development, assets/art, web development (gambling, website changes, etc), client development, server development, various tools to simply work (i.e. map editor and other client development tools)

The Numbers
Here are some bullet point metrics about the current game and servers which may give you a grasp on how things are at the financial level
  • The average user is on 1-3 accounts at the same time (doing various tasks)
  • On average 1 in 20 accounts will spend atleast $4.00 (est. 1 in 6 players).
  • Those who’ve paid for things, average out to $80.00 an account (over a year and a half)
  • The most common amount a user will spend is about $25.00 at once
  • At peak revenue, the gross was 8,000.00 - 12,000.00 USD/mo.
  • 250 - 600 players on at any given time
  • Around 2000 unique accounts accessed via logging in each day
  • The new server “Heroes” is expected to increase player count due to its appeal with new content and can therefore be better monetized via Jewels

The game has since shrunk since its peak due to limited scope of availability of the current project "Apex". There is not enough content for players who are “finished” their characters and the more content that is added puts a wider gap between a new player and old players. The new server “Heroes” will launch with a much larger variety of content such as new classes, weapons quests, events and tournaments and many other things that players will be able to spend money on as well as giving old players the chance to start anew. Please see the road map below for more details.

Road Map
Since there are various projects going on, we’ve broken down the road map into sections related to specific projects / tasks.

• July 2016
    • Jewels
      • Crowdfunding Starts
    • Apex
      • Integration of Jewels (as a currency)
      • Apex’s design is finalized
  • August 2016
    • Jewels
      • Crowdfunding Ends
      • Paypal Processor
      • Standalone (Web) Jewels Gambling Development
    • Apex
      • Integration of Jewels Gambling Games
      • Dice, Slots, etc.
    • Heroes
      • Release of new server “Heroes”
      • Content expansion from “Apex” (Jewels integrated on Release) - New classes, quests, etc.
  • Fall 2016 (Q4)    
    • Project Rebirth
      • Prototype Development
      • Initial Concept Paper Released
      • PR / Discussion / vLogs on Rebirth
      • Begin reviewing resume submissions
  • Winter 2017 (Q1)
    • Project Rebirth
      • Official project development starts

Promotional Material
https://youtu.be/aL1iTWyhLy8
More to come.

Resources and Networking
Homepage NA: www.apexconquer.com
Homepage EU: www.triumphconquer.com
Pro4Never: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/members/299641-pro4never.html
Facebook Link: www.facebook.com/apexconquer
Team Speak: conqueronline.info
Forum: www.apexconquer.com/forum

Coin and ICO info
There will be 20,000,000 "JWL" initially created with a very large portion going to the sale. We will announce the sale shortly after we finish preparations for the sale to begin. For the time being, we recommend you try the game out, ask us questions and offer us your feedback. We value what you have to say, as you, the users of Bitcointalk will now be joining us as part of our existing community.

Your thoughts, ideas and feedback will greatly contribute to the success of our newly launching server Heroes and the concept development of Project Rebirth.
Thank you.

Quick question. Once the Heroes game is launched do you think the numbers will grow. Your max income was 12k a month so is it expected to be more after the launch?
JewelsProject (OP)

Activity: 196

Official Jewels Dev Account.

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2016, 01:39:42 AM

The time is upon us as we are now ready to begin the Jewels crowdfunding process!

To participate, sign up on http://apexconquer.com/ and once signed up and logged in visit http://apexconquer.com/wallet.php

Here you will be presented with a QR/address for you to make your deposit to. Please note we will be doing all our math in respect to USD so when you send in BTC we will log it's worth in USD at the time is it sent to us and this is why you see a USD amount on the wallet page.

Regularly throughout each day, funds invested through user addresses will be sent to the following address and remain there until the end of the crowdfunding.
https://blockchain.info/address/1MobH7Ugp1aXjiq3dRG8U31F3pBumWb4Q9

There are 20 million coins in total of which 5% will be reserved for the initial paypal fund, and 5% will be reserved for the development fund which will be used to pay for things such as signature campaigning, translations, etc. Therefore, 18 million coins will be split among investors based on the USD amounts shown on their accounts.

JewelsProject (OP)

Activity: 196

Official Jewels Dev Account.

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2016, 01:50:48 AM

Quick question. Once the Heroes game is launched do you think the numbers will grow. Your max income was 12k a month so is it expected to be more after the launch?

Not immediately, but we do expect that Heroes will begin to attract a new set of players to our community. As our servers grow in size (players) it natural that the amount of paying customers will also increase as players tend to put money into especially if they are enjoying their overall experience.

One of our largest PvP events is Cross Server Guild Wars and we hope to offer more events like this following the release of Heroes:

Heroes also will be tailoring towards those who prefer solo-type environments like 1-on-1 arena matches:

And for all the poker lovers out there, Heroes will have Texas Holdem directly integrated!

Bemerand

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 01:52:49 AM

I just took a few minutes to look into this project. I was expecting it to be a scam right away after reading the title because so many coins make promises to be in game, power games ect that its really becoming quite annoying. But I can say for sure this is legit. Your elitepvp account is older then my little sister and just posting that youtube video is going miles beyond all the others. Can you tell me more about how heroes will look and function?

88.36255237114% of all ICO's are SCAMS
Bemerand

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 01:55:05 AM

Not immediately, but we do expect that Heroes will begin to attract a new set of players to our community. As our servers grow in size (players) it natural that the amount of paying customers will also increase as players tend to put money into especially if they are enjoying their overall experience.

One of our largest PvP events is Cross Server Guild Wars and we hope to offer more events like this following the release of Heroes:

Heroes also will be tailoring towards those who prefer solo-type environments like 1-on-1 arena matches:

And for all the poker lovers out there, Heroes will have Texas Holdem directly integrated!

My question was answered before I even asked it.  Cheesy That's unbelievable.
Those screen shots look great but im a bit confused about the poker. Who is going to want to play poker when we are there to kill enemies.

88.36255237114% of all ICO's are SCAMS
Washika

Activity: 332

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 01:58:28 AM

super cool looking game. downloading today and will play after school.
omegaaf

Activity: 181
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 02:21:39 AM

This is the first time ive seen this concept for an ico. I dont play pc games, a few on ps3 but thats about it. Is there lots of room for growth and to bring in new gamers who will need to buy jwl to enhance their game.
I'm asking the question to the community more then i am the devs. id like to hear what the gamers think about my question.
Washika

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 02:29:10 AM

This is the first time ive seen this concept for an ico. I dont play pc games, a few on ps3 but thats about it. Is there lots of room for growth and to bring in new gamers who will need to buy jwl to enhance their game.
I'm asking the question to the community more then i am the devs. id like to hear what the gamers think about my question.

PC gaming is a huge growing market. So to answer your questions I'd be forced to say yes. If they gain a large userbase or convert their already active userbase into spenders on apex and heroes then it could be huge and if they manage to secure all the same players from the previous two games and bring them into project rebirth then I think this could be a multimillion dollar company in a few short months or years. Some game/app companies make billions of dollars and when games are bringing in trillions of dollars in income to everyone involved I cant imagine why Chris cant pull this together and make this into a serious money making business for him and for us. Remember if we buy the jewels then we hold the coins he needs to fund his paypal paying users. Its a great idea, I'm investing tomorrow. Obviously do your own research but investing in this one can be good if you look at the full picture.
Washika

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 02:30:18 AM

Devs.

Any plans to add
Signature campaign.
Twitter campaign.
Bountys.
?
Pro4Never

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2016, 02:44:42 AM
Last edit: July 18, 2016, 03:03:20 AM by Pro4Never

The Heroes project is much larger in scale in regards to

-Potential playerbase
-Amount of features players can spend money on: we actually ran into issues with apex where players ran out of things to spend money on.
-Long term prospects: more content means less reason for people to get bored and stop playing

Apex/Triumph will still exist alongside heroes. Heroes is providing a more modern gaming experience which many people will want, but some will still of course prefer our older servers.

Devs.

Any plans to add
Signature campaign.
Twitter campaign.
Bountys.
?

Yes to all of the above. Expect more specific answers from the JewelsProject account within the next few days. We have a ongoing dev document regarding how those things will be handled. Don't want to jump the gun by releasing partially completed info.

Those screen shots look great but im a bit confused about the poker. Who is going to want to play poker when we are there to kill enemies.

Mini games and RNG are a huge part of the game already. We offer a ton of PVP options for those who want to duel and show off their skill but we also offer a very large amount game play for those who don't enjoy fighting other players. Here's a (partial) list.

-Gambling Mini games: Poker and dice games already exist and we plan to add more custom provably fair gambling games which will utilize jewels to gamble vs the house.
-Player housing and furniture, shared guild halls and more
-Lots and lots of visual customization options to change the looks of your armor, weapons, hairs, avatars and even things like titles and special glow effects to indicate your mastery of the game.
-Casual non combat events. Trivia events, horse racing, hide and seek, etc.
parthack9

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 02:49:55 AM

The time is upon us as we are now ready to begin the Jewels crowdfunding process!

To participate, sign up on http://apexconquer.com/ and once signed up and logged in visit http://apexconquer.com/wallet.php

Here you will be presented with a QR/address for you to make your deposit to. Please note we will be doing all our math in respect to USD so when you send in BTC we will log it's worth in USD at the time is it sent to us and this is why you see a USD amount on the wallet page.

Regularly throughout each day, funds invested through user addresses will be sent to the following address and remain there until the end of the crowdfunding.
https://blockchain.info/address/1MobH7Ugp1aXjiq3dRG8U31F3pBumWb4Q9

There are 20 million coins in total of which 5% will be reserved for the initial paypal fund, and 5% will be reserved for the development fund which will be used to pay for things such as signature campaigning, translations, etc. Therefore, 18 million coins will be split among investors based on the USD amounts shown on their accounts.

GL devs. You have my support!
GamingOn

Activity: 448

BetcoinRakeback.com

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 05:04:35 AM

ICO & Coin Information
To participate in the ICO, sign up on http://apexconquer.com/wallet.php
Total Coins - 20 Million
Algorithm - POS v3
Reward - 0.5 JWL per block
Maturity - 4 Hours

Dev Fund - 1 Million coins
Payapl Reserve Fund - 1 Million coins

The sale will end on August 9th, 12:00am UTC (GMT 0:00)

Jewels Introduction
Jewels (“JWL”) is a virtual currency that will be used throughout the “Pro4Never Network” as it grows. It’s primary value will stem from bitcoin backing and US Dollars. Jewels will be usable throughout several games. Currently, it’s primary use case will be in that of “Apex Conquer” a game that has been created by Pro4Never.

Jewels in “Apex Conquer” have a few use cases such as:
  • Gambling with Jewels vs House
    • Slots, Dice, Blackjack, etc.
  • In game p2p gambling
  • Used to purchase products in game
    • Items
    • Content
    • Features
    • Visual Cosmetics (designs, customization, etc)
    • Tradable for in game currency (p2p trading)

Jewels can be purchased (after the ICO) through two means via bitcoin on the exchanges or through Paypal (See “Paypal Jewels & Maturity”). Since there is a use-case for Jewels in Apex, there will always be a demand hence the market will always have some form of liquidity backing it as users seek to acquire Jewels to use in game. However, there will be other use cases for Jewels in the near future (see “Development”) and because of this we expect the demand for Jewels to increase in time while the supply remains fairly consistent.

Paypal Jewels & Maturity
There will be a reserved amount of Jewels to be sold via Paypal as this is the most common means of purchase that players are most familiar with. The price of Jewels in USD will be derived from the two markets JWL/USD = JWL/BTC * BTC/USD.

Paypal will be used as a proxy for purchasing Jewels off the market. As the reserve of Jewels for paypal purchases depletes funds received via Paypal will be used to purchase bitcoin used to purchase Jewels from the exchanges thereby adding liquidity to the market.

When Paypal is used to buy Jewels, the Jewels will be added to the user’s account on-site and ingame, however these Jewels will be considered “immature” meaning they cannot be traded or withdrawn from the site for 45 days, however can be used in-game (Apex) to purchase items usable on your character. If immature Jewels are used to purchase in-game (Apex) items, the items will be bound to your character and non-tradable without paying a fee unbind them.

The reason for this maturity system is due to the fact money can be refunded on Paypal thus leaving us open to “giving away free money.” As your account builds a more accredited history with the “Pro4Never Network” the duration on Paypal Jewels maturity will be decreased to more lenient values.

Any Jewels purchased via bitcoin are always considered mature since bitcoin and blockchain transactions are irreversible.

Who is Pro4Never?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pg-z5ad0iGw (Video)

Hello, I’m Pro4Never (Chris Cook). I’m the owner and lead programmer behind Apex Conquer. I’ve been involved in the game server community for over a decade with my primary focus having been on implementing the best possible content for my players and setting my projects apart through professional player support, consistent releases of new content, updates and bug fixes.

The Pro4Never tag has stuck with me throughout my programming projects, as a gamer tag and as a livestream I hosted for over a year. In the gaming community Apex Conquer one of my projects which has acquired a strong reputation built on reliability and my interest in making sure that the content we release is stuff never before seen in similar games. I also have a long history of moderating on the ElitePVPers website, one of the largest independent gaming forums with over 6 million members.

In the past I’ve released a number of open source game servers, done freelance programming work for other developers and done many years of tech support for various clients. The past year and a half I’ve spent developing and maintaining Apex Conquer. I’ve been able to turn the project into my full time job as well as growing the scope of the project to include 3 different server projects. Later this summer we plan to launch our biggest server yet which is where this Jewels project will be best utilized.

What is Apex Conquer?
Apex Conquer is a game based off a Chinese Fantasy Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game (“MMORPG”) and is entirely free to play (“F2P”). It is an old-school styled game similar to that of Diablo 2 is its visuals, themes and game play feel. The game is focused on player vs. player interaction where players compete via combat to prove who is the best in game as well as improve their characters as they progress further in terms of leveling up and increasing the strengths and defenses of said characters. As this is a player vs. player driven game, items can be achieved through the interaction of killing other players in game (“PKing”).

Apex has successfully been online and running for 18 months while maintaining a healthy profit margin providing a steady income for "Pro4Never" while also being able to cover server costs, maintenance fees, etc. It has over 60,000 lines of code just in its game server code alone; 50,000 registered users and sees nearly 2,000 unique players online each day with about 300-600 players on at any given point in time of the day. The game has successfully demonstrated player retention as many who play tend to play for very long periods times as well they eventually spend money on the game.

There are four classes to choose from depending on your playstyle and over a dozen unique in game player vs player events. The player based is very familiar and accepting of random-number-generated based games. That is luck based games such as slots, raffle draws, etc. which shows promise for a large overlap in the bitcoin world of provably fair gambling.

Why Funds Are Being Raised / Project Rebirth Development
This can be summarized into one simple word: Expansion. The “Pro4Never Network” has been constantly expanding over the last few years. What started with “Redux” has now been broken down into two servers “Apex” and “Triumph” (EU) and soon a new server based off the same game with far more content will be released (“Heroes”) in the upcoming month. Having all these different products is difficult to maintain as one person, but is still possible.

Project Rebirth will be an entirely new game built from ground up which makes it evidently clear that "Pro4never" will need to assemble a team of skilled individuals to create this new game from scratch. While Project Rebirth may be similar in style of game to Apex, it is a completely new game built from ground up and is not a content expansion like “Heroes” is to “Apex” meaning that everything needs to be rewritten. Pro4Never has already shown expertise in the field of game creation and marketing hence Project Rebirth was an inevitable goal.

The most difficult part to developing any game is having a robust client allowing the game to give birth to a beautiful surreal world where a player can become immersed in it. To make this happen Pro4Never will need to put together and fund to build a team. While one individual is not restricted to doing one job, the requirements of this are immense as it requires Unity asset and game developers, web developers, web designers, server administration and as you can see the list goes on. Therefore, this is where a portion of the funds will be spent (on project development).

After the product has been developed, and in-house tested, the next step is public-beta testing.  This is very common in the gaming industry, however it requires hype and awareness about the game being released which brings us to our next important expenditure: advertisement and public relations. Many games such as Blade & Soul, Guild Wars 2 are created with the inherent expectation that many players will (always) be on in specific areas, even at the start of the game. Being able to rely on this gives rise to creating an immersive experience of quests, battles, etc. where you work together with surrounding players making the environment feel more alive rather than needing to explicitly form parties and find teammates. The expectation of players always being around you in main areas allows for a dynamic of events which makes the world feel more real and less repetitive giving birth to an enjoyable player versus environment experience (something that most games lack).

Key points of fund usage: Expansion, advertisement, development, assets/art, web development (gambling, website changes, etc), client development, server development, various tools to simply work (i.e. map editor and other client development tools)

The Numbers
Here are some bullet point metrics about the current game and servers which may give you a grasp on how things are at the financial level
  • The average user is on 1-3 accounts at the same time (doing various tasks)
  • On average 1 in 20 accounts will spend atleast $4.00 (est. 1 in 6 players).
  • Those who’ve paid for things, average out to $80.00 an account (over a year and a half)
  • The most common amount a user will spend is about $25.00 at once
  • At peak revenue, the gross was 8,000.00 - 12,000.00 USD/mo.
  • 250 - 600 players on at any given time
  • Around 2000 unique accounts accessed via logging in each day
  • The new server “Heroes” is expected to increase player count due to its appeal with new content and can therefore be better monetized via Jewels

The game has since shrunk since its peak due to limited scope of availability of the current project "Apex". There is not enough content for players who are “finished” their characters and the more content that is added puts a wider gap between a new player and old players. The new server “Heroes” will launch with a much larger variety of content such as new classes, weapons quests, events and tournaments and many other things that players will be able to spend money on as well as giving old players the chance to start anew. Please see the road map below for more details.

Road Map
Since there are various projects going on, we’ve broken down the road map into sections related to specific projects / tasks.

• July 2016
    • Jewels
      • Crowdfunding Starts
    • Apex
      • Integration of Jewels (as a currency)
      • Apex’s design is finalized
  • August 2016
    • Jewels
      • Crowdfunding Ends
      • Paypal Processor
      • Standalone (Web) Jewels Gambling Development
    • Apex
      • Integration of Jewels Gambling Games
      • Dice, Slots, etc.
    • Heroes
      • Release of new server “Heroes”
      • Content expansion from “Apex” (Jewels integrated on Release) - New classes, quests, etc.
  • Fall 2016 (Q4)    
    • Project Rebirth
      • Prototype Development
      • Initial Concept Paper Released
      • PR / Discussion / vLogs on Rebirth
      • Begin reviewing resume submissions
  • Winter 2017 (Q1)
    • Project Rebirth
      • Official project development starts

Promotional Material
https://youtu.be/aL1iTWyhLy8
More to come.

Resources and Networking
Homepage NA: www.apexconquer.com
Homepage EU: www.triumphconquer.com
Pro4Never: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/members/299641-pro4never.html
Facebook Link: www.facebook.com/apexconquer
Team Speak: conqueronline.info
Forum: www.apexconquer.com/forum

Your thoughts, ideas and feedback will greatly contribute to the success of our newly launching server Heroes and the concept development of Project Rebirth.
Thank you.

What's the "Pay Pal reserve fund" for?

They explained it in the OP! Read the section Paypal Jewels & Maturity

Trollollo

Activity: 539

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 05:59:02 AM

Greetings!

Any help?

Are you selecting TriumphConquer from the login screen? Most likely you have apex selected which is a different set of accounts.
I did try to click on both of them and log in.Still can't do it---

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
kellendil

Activity: 630
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 09:26:41 AM

so there is no early investor bonus ?
sadasa

Activity: 446

Unpaid signature.

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 09:47:02 AM

so there is no early investor bonus ?

I am glad there isn't early bird bonuses as that puts to much pressure on the coin as proved by recent ICO's. This coin and project is so legit there also really is no need to butter people up with bonuses. The more bonuses given the shady er the project is imo.
Finally the ico is live, I did wonder if you was ever going to start it  Shocked
Now I need to decide how much to invest, between 1-5 for now. The demand for this in game currency is going to be beautiful and I am happy to be part of it.

B2

BitDouble.io

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Tacalt

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 02:21:52 PM

Thank you for taking the time to answer me personally. Most devs just ignore tough questions. Do you have any predictions as to how many players you hope to have playing heroes and how do you plan on getting a bigger user base.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 165 »
  Print  

Jump to: