Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:31:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 165 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (JWL) JEWELS 🔷 HEROES LAUNCHED 🔷 1ST JWL USE CASE 🔷 TRADING ON BITTREX  (Read 212606 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 12:52:02 PM

I want to reserved tagalog/Pilipino translation for this hope you can reserved it for me. good luck.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Pro4Never

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2016, 02:14:39 PM

I want to reserved tagalog/Pilipino translation for this hope you can reserved it for me. good luck.

Thank you for your interest! I'll forward your message along. We have a large amount of players from the Philippines so having proper translations of these announcements into Tagalog/Bisaya would be very helpful.

I don't think this ICO is special, and it doesn't look very good.

Everyone is of course welcome to their opinion but the fact that we have a project that's been online and successful for a significant amount of time, large amounts of expansion happening and a roadmap for the next few years of development does provide a rather solid backing for the Jewels (in regards to ongoing demand for the currency).

If you wouldn't mind, is there anything in particular about the project that turns you off? Negative feedback is just as important as positive because it allows us to address concerns others may share and continue improving the project.
arransiv

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 02:22:26 PM

Thank you for your interest! I'll forward your message along. We have a large amount of players from the Philippines so having proper translations of these announcements into Tagalog/Bisaya would be very helpful.

Everyone is of course welcome to their opinion but the fact that we have a project that's been online and successful for a significant amount of time, large amounts of expansion happening and a roadmap for the next few years of development does provide a rather solid backing for the Jewels (in regards to ongoing demand for the currency).

If you wouldn't mind, is there anything in particular about the project that turns you off? Negative feedback is just as important as positive because it allows us to address concerns others may share and continue improving the project.

Negatives are there for all the coins. None of the thing exist in the world without its own negative things. That is why humans improve themselves from time to time. Go ahead with your project.
sadasa

Activity: 446

Unpaid signature.

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 11:06:58 PM

Negatives are there for all the coins. None of the thing exist in the world without its own negative things. That is why humans improve themselves from time to time. Go ahead with your project.

The difference between all coins I have known and this are, this project welcomes the negatives as much as the positives, that tells me a lot about the kind of guy we are dealing with here. All in all I am loving what I am seeing dev team and cannot wait to get testing the site and investing in Jewels. Good luck and I will be staying tuned.

B2

BitDouble.io

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
EpyxZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 02:34:38 AM

actually pretty fun. reminds me a little bit of ultima online...  except better :p Smiley
GamingOn

Activity: 448

BetcoinRakeback.com

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 04:56:53 AM

actually pretty fun. reminds me a little bit of ultima online...  except better :p Smiley

What class are you playing? I've been trying out a Warrior and yeah it feels a bit nostalgic to games I use to play a long time ago xD

bittrojan

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 07:03:26 AM

Interesting project. Is that a picture of your players you posted or are they just random people wearing your branded shirt.

ICO investor. Miner. Bagholder Extraordinaire!
parthack9

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 09:01:02 AM

Can we get an update on when the ico will commence or at least how long you plan on running it for.

still waiting on that myself. the sooner the better in my opinion.
Pro4Never

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2016, 01:47:15 PM

Can we get an update on when the ico will commence or at least how long you plan on running it for.

We're working to finish up the ICO website and all of the necessary timelines, background systems and details needed to do a proper informative release on the subject... I know waiting sucks but right now anything we could list would be subject to change which would be even more frustrating. Sorry I couldn't be a bit more specific on that Sad

Interesting project. Is that a picture of your players you posted or are they just random people wearing your branded shirt.

That's actually a group of players who made up their own tshirts and sent us the picture through our facebook page letting us know how much their family enjoys playing the game. We're actually going to be running a photo contest later this week where players can submit pictures of themselves listing their character name/server. We'll be rewarding those players with some in-game goodies and using the photos for future advertisement material.
parthack9

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 04:52:35 PM

We're working to finish up the ICO website and all of the necessary timelines, background systems and details needed to do a proper informative release on the subject... I know waiting sucks but right now anything we could list would be subject to change which would be even more frustrating. Sorry I couldn't be a bit more specific on that Sad

That's actually a group of players who made up their own tshirts and sent us the picture through our facebook page letting us know how much their family enjoys playing the game. We're actually going to be running a photo contest later this week where players can submit pictures of themselves listing their character name/server. We'll be rewarding those players with some in-game goodies and using the photos for future advertisement material.

Well i'll be watching! Its great to see devs taking the time to answers peoples questions.
CryptoMaik

Activity: 594

Blockchain entrepreneur✔

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 05:34:50 PM

To many icos those days. Shocked

CryptoMaik ✔
GamingOn

Activity: 448

BetcoinRakeback.com

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 02:16:00 AM

Yeah, and most of them are garbage and hold no merit. After a few days of playing this game and speaking to people on it though, this project definitely has huge potential.

Pro4Never

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2016, 02:19:00 AM
Last edit: July 14, 2016, 02:36:09 AM by Pro4Never

Yeah, and most of them are garbage and hold no merit. After a few days of playing this game and speaking to people on it though, this project definitely has huge potential.

Glad to see some people from the thread giving the game a try. What's your character name/server?

Launched a minor update correcting a few in game bugs. Should be extra smooth for new players now. There was an issue with the VIP from newbie quests where it would require you to relog into the game to see the reward.
Pro4Never

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2016, 05:26:21 PM

Face of the server

We are rapidly finalizing all the details for the ico and should have more concrete details available by the end of the weekend. While we get everything organized for that, we're also doing a contest for our players. We noticed that we have a lot of really passionate players who are already posting pictures of themselves on our forum or in some cases making their own t-shirts for the game with their character names on them. We want to reward our players for their passion and creativity so we've launched a mini competition through our Facebook page. Everyone who posts a picture of themselves with something listing their character name/server will receive a in-game reward consisting of 3 days of free VIP service. Our favorite entries will receive a 30 day VIP token as a bonus reward.

Those entries will then be turned into a collage and used for future advertisements as a quick way to demonstrate to prospective players that we have a thriving and passionate community playing our game. The contest is open now and will run for 7 days. That will give us time for the contest to close, any art to be made and launch a new advertising campaign using those materials for August 1st which will ideally coincide with the public launch of our new Conquer Heroes project.

Looking for Artists, Modelers, etc

Another minor update but we are looking to accept resumes for artists of various types. In the coming months we will be requiring more artists to work both on the gambling mini games for our existing projects, to create new advertising assets, graphics updates to our website as well as to start doing concept art for the new game.

Resumes can be sent to hr@apexconquer.com please be sure to link to any public portfolio you have ideally with a focus on some of the following skills.

-Character modeling, texturing, rigging and animation
-Promotional art. Banners, gifs, logos, etc
-Clean, professional GUI designs
-Experience with Unity engine (particles, shaders, etc)

Obviously we don't expect one candidate to be able to do everything, those are simple some of the subcategories of work that we will be looking to hire out. We will be reviewing resumes and contacting applicants throughout the next couple of months in regards to freelance work we may have for their particular set of talents.
parthack9

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 06:13:59 PM

Face of the server

We are rapidly finalizing all the details for the ico and should have more concrete details available by the end of the weekend. While we get everything organized for that, we're also doing a contest for our players. We noticed that we have a lot of really passionate players who are already posting pictures of themselves on our forum or in some cases making their own t-shirts for the game with their character names on them. We want to reward our players for their passion and creativity so we've launched a mini competition through our Facebook page. Everyone who posts a picture of themselves with something listing their character name/server will receive a in-game reward consisting of 3 days of free VIP service. Our favorite entries will receive a 30 day VIP token as a bonus reward.

Those entries will then be turned into a collage and used for future advertisements as a quick way to demonstrate to prospective players that we have a thriving and passionate community playing our game. The contest is open now and will run for 7 days. That will give us time for the contest to close, any art to be made and launch a new advertising campaign using those materials for August 1st which will ideally coincide with the public launch of our new Conquer Heroes project.

Looking for Artists, Modelers, etc

Another minor update but we are looking to accept resumes for artists of various types. In the coming months we will be requiring more artists to work both on the gambling mini games for our existing projects, to create new advertising assets, graphics updates to our website as well as to start doing concept art for the new game.

Resumes can be sent to hr@apexconquer.com please be sure to link to any public portfolio you have ideally with a focus on some of the following skills.

-Character modeling, texturing, rigging and animation
-Promotional art. Banners, gifs, logos, etc
-Clean, professional GUI designs
-Experience with Unity engine (particles, shaders, etc)

Obviously we don't expect one candidate to be able to do everything, those are simple some of the subcategories of work that we will be looking to hire out. We will be reviewing resumes and contacting applicants throughout the next couple of months in regards to freelance work we may have for their particular set of talents.
thank you for keeping us updated. i been playing the game a little and plan on giving it a lot of time this weekend.  Tongue
rezilient

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 08:50:29 PM

I have to agree with you even though I rarely invest anymore after seeing this and actually trying the game I am ready, sooner the better. This is looking to be the best invest I can make of 2016, just a waiting game now and in the mean time I will keep playing the game. Anyone wants to set something up just send me a pm for my username. Will keep checking for updates.

You don't pay enough.
EpyxZ

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 01:48:50 AM

ill give name n server when i can kill u Tongue
Pro4Never

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2016, 02:36:26 AM

ill give name n server when i can kill u Tongue

I'd be happy to do some hit based duels with anyone from the thread who wants some PVP practice and of course to answer any questions they have Smiley

Any messages sent to Support[GM] in game send me a sound notification so that I can reply as needed.
EpyxZ

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 02:09:38 PM

Def like your guys game. Will be hitting you up in game soon enough so :p Smiley
sadasa

Activity: 446

Unpaid signature.

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 07:59:03 PM

Hi,

When wanting to download I never see windows 10, will it be compatible or should I just use my windows 7 computer?

The thing is my windows 10 is higher spec and would prefer that?

Either way I will be joining you very soon after answer and be playing for a long time to come.

Go JEWELS! Cool

B2

BitDouble.io

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 165 »
  Print  

Jump to: