Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:37:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 165 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (JWL) JEWELS 🔷 HEROES LAUNCHED 🔷 1ST JWL USE CASE 🔷 TRADING ON BITTREX  (Read 212605 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Ruzka

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 02:44:54 PM

So wish i was financially well off so I could invest. This project is beyond amazing.

You dont need to be rich to invest 5 or 10$
Imagine investing 5 or 10$ in bitcoin back in 2009 and holding till now. You could be a millionaire now.
It could be possible with jewels too if the devs work real hard.

Hopefully i make it before its over. If not I will punch myself in the face like I did back then :p

Did you have chances to buy bitcoin in 2009 for pennies? I had no clue that bitcoin even existed back then.

Unfortunately yes. but I didnt even know what they were then Sad

Oh. Im sorry for your loss then.  Cry
You could have been retired now but instead you are here wearing a yobit signature.

If that was me that could have brought in 2009 because i knew about it but never brought i would be heartbroke now Sad For sure I'd leave crypto and never look back. I'm all good now because i never knew it then but i have won on a lot of ico's and one of them will make my fortune in the future. Including jewels.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Altitude

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 03:16:45 PM

So wish i was financially well off so I could invest. This project is beyond amazing.

Imagine investing 5 or 10$ in bitcoin back in 2009 and holding till now. You could be a millionaire now.

Hopefully i make it before its over. If not I will punch myself in the face like I did back then :p

Did you have chances to buy bitcoin in 2009 for pennies? I had no clue that bitcoin even existed back then.

Oh. Im sorry for your loss then.  Cry
You could have been retired now but instead you are here wearing a yobit signature.

If that was me that could have brought in 2009 because i knew about it but never brought i would be heartbroke now Sad For sure I'd leave crypto and never look back. I'm all good now because i never knew it then but i have won on a lot of ico's and one of them will make my fortune in the future. Including jewels.

jewels can be a big winner and I think everyone realizes that but catching a 2009 penny bitcoin winner and catching a jewels or eth or xmr winner is a whole different ballgame.

Altitude,
Simplicity in everything
Psi
Legendary

Activity: 1022

[center][table][tr][td][url=https://trustdice.win/

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 03:17:31 PM

I like what i see and am going to invest a few bucks, we have all seen how some apps or games (fb) can really explode and go mainstream, even if not, people are willing to spend money on them. With regular in-game improvements and an active team the potential is here !

Ruzka

Activity: 826

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 03:43:23 PM

Oh. Im sorry for your loss then.  Cry

jewels can be a big winner and I think everyone realizes that but catching a 2009 penny bitcoin winner and catching a jewels or eth or xmr winner is a whole different ballgame.

You see that great thing about me, I'm not greedy and the past has gone. Most if not all of this forum missed the millions upon millions profit for tiny out lay that they could have got on btc. But, there is still plenty of btc to make picking the right coins like you point toward. I only need enough to provide the extra income for my babies. And who knows which coin could be the next to explode. I'd say a gaming coin has a very good chance at going big and making it mainstream on facebook etc, what do you think the type of coin to go big next? Jewels!!! Wink

I like what i see and am going to invest a few bucks, we have all seen how some apps or games (fb) can really explode and go mainstream, even if not, people are willing to spend money on them. With regular in-game improvements and an active team the potential is here !

Exactly  Roll Eyes

EpyxZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 03:48:11 PM
Last edit: August 23, 2016, 03:59:46 PM by EpyxZ

lol ya tell me about it :p rofl. Oh well right, I would probably be dead if things would have been different. money and me dont mix well lol :p  All is good though, would not be enjoying crypto if things had gone different.

Don't wait. If you wait for the end it may hold the project back from being fully funded. If you want to invest I suggest you do it now. That will show to others that this is a worth while project to invest in and with no bonus there no advantage to investing later in the ico.

I have no choice but to wait until end of week at this point. Unless some btc free's up between now and then. (actually eyeballing a few million coins im thinking about dumping so may be sooner than later lol)

Anyone just getting to the conversation should def jump to the OP and read up. (theres a lot of info throughout the thread).

EDIT: Just go to first post on next page :p Smiley
sadasa

Activity: 446
Merit: 250

Unpaid signature.

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 03:56:48 PM

No need to go to the first page of the thread all the cool stuff is right here.

Coin Information
Total Coins - 20 Million
Algorithm - POS v3
Reward - 0.5 JWL per block
Maturity - 4 Hours
Dev Fund - 1,000,000 JWL
Payapl Reserve Fund - 1,000,000 JWL

Regularly throughout each day, funds invested through user addresses will be sent to the following address and remain there until the end of the crowdfunding: 1MobH7Ugp1aXjiq3dRG8U31F3pBumWb4Q9

For an accurate number of how many has been raised, see the ICO page above.

The sale will end on September 1st, 12:00am UTC (GMT 0:00)

We have a minimum goal of 200 BTC ($120,000.00 USD). It should be noted that we are also seeking means of investment capital outside of Bitcoin Talk as well as negotiating private deals. Discussions regarding private deals and partnerships which will not affect the Jewels ICO or distribution. Strictly speaking, we are looking to have a starting capital of $120,000 or more which will come from the ICO as well as outside investors. If at the end even after factoring in outside investments we have a budget less than $120,000 USD we will first seek to establish a new roadmap for development based on the available budget. Once we know this, we will then publish this information publicly and allow those who invested to vote weighted by their investment on whether we should proceed. If the majority votes "no" implying that they wish to be refunded then Jewels project will not proceed and we will begin the process of issuing a refund of all BTC. On the contrary, if the majority votes "yes" implying they wish to proceed despite the change in timeline which likely implies delayed schedules we will continue distribution and proceed with Jewels as intended.

Jewels Introduction
Jewels (“JWL”) is a virtual currency that will be used throughout the “Pro4Never Network” as it grows. It’s primary value will stem from bitcoin backing and US Dollars.  We would like to stress Jewels will be usable throughout several games that we are developing. Currently, it’s primary use case will be in that of “Apex Conquer” a game that has been created by Pro4Never.

Jewels in “Apex Conquer” have a few use cases such as:
  • Gambling with Jewels vs House
    • Slots, Dice, Blackjack, etc.
  • In game p2p gambling
  • Used to purchase products in game
    • Items
    • Content
    • Features
    • Visual Cosmetics (designs, customization, etc)
    • Tradable for in game currency (p2p trading)

Jewels can be purchased (after the ICO) through two means via bitcoin on the exchanges or through Paypal (See “Paypal Jewels & Maturity”). Since there is a use-case for Jewels in Apex, there will always be a demand hence the market will always have some form of liquidity backing it as users seek to acquire Jewels to use in game. However, there will be other use cases for Jewels in the near future (see “Development”) and because of this we expect the demand for Jewels to increase in time while the supply remains fairly consistent.

Paypal Jewels & Maturity
There will be a reserved amount of Jewels to be sold via Paypal as this is the most common means of purchase that players are most familiar with. The price of Jewels in USD will be derived from the two markets JWL/USD = JWL/BTC * BTC/USD.

Paypal will be used as a proxy for purchasing Jewels off the market. As the reserve of Jewels for paypal purchases depletes funds received via Paypal will be used to purchase bitcoin used to purchase Jewels from the exchanges thereby adding liquidity to the market.

When Paypal is used to buy Jewels, the Jewels will be added to the user’s account on-site and ingame, however these Jewels will be considered “immature” meaning they cannot be traded or withdrawn from the site for 45 days, however can be used in-game (Apex) to purchase items usable on your character. If immature Jewels are used to purchase in-game (Apex) items, the items will be bound to your character and non-tradable without paying a fee unbind them.

The reason for this maturity system is due to the fact money can be refunded on Paypal thus leaving us open to “giving away free money.” As your account builds a more accredited history with the “Pro4Never Network” the duration on Paypal Jewels maturity will be decreased to more lenient values.

Any Jewels purchased via bitcoin are always considered mature since bitcoin and blockchain transactions are irreversible.

Who is Pro4Never?

Hello, I’m Pro4Never (Chris Cook). I’m the owner and lead programmer behind Apex Conquer. I’ve been involved in the game server community for over a decade with my primary focus having been on implementing the best possible content for my players and setting my projects apart through professional player support, consistent releases of new content, updates and bug fixes.

The Pro4Never tag has stuck with me throughout my programming projects, as a gamer tag and as a livestream I hosted for over a year. In the gaming community Apex Conquer one of my projects which has acquired a strong reputation built on reliability and my interest in making sure that the content we release is stuff never before seen in similar games. I also have a long history of moderating on the ElitePVPers website, one of the largest independent gaming forums with over 6 million members.

In the past I’ve released a number of open source game servers, done freelance programming work for other developers and done many years of tech support for various clients. The past year and a half I’ve spent developing and maintaining Apex Conquer. I’ve been able to turn the project into my full time job as well as growing the scope of the project to include 3 different server projects. Later this summer we plan to launch our biggest server yet which is where this Jewels project will be best utilized.

What is Apex Conquer?

Apex Conquer is a game based off a Chinese Fantasy Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game (“MMORPG”) and is entirely free to play (“F2P”). It is an old-school styled game similar to that of Diablo 2 is its visuals, themes and game play feel. The game is focused on player vs. player interaction where players compete via combat to prove who is the best in game as well as improve their characters as they progress further in terms of leveling up and increasing the strengths and defenses of said characters. As this is a player vs. player driven game, items can be achieved through the interaction of killing other players in game (“PKing”).

Apex has successfully been online and running for 18 months while maintaining a healthy profit margin providing a steady income for "Pro4Never" while also being able to cover server costs, maintenance fees, etc. It has over 60,000 lines of code just in its game server code alone; 50,000 registered users and sees nearly 2,000 unique players online each day with about 300-600 players on at any given point in time of the day. The game has successfully demonstrated player retention as many who play tend to play for very long periods times as well they eventually spend money on the game.

There are four classes to choose from depending on your playstyle and over a dozen unique in game player vs player events. The player based is very familiar and accepting of random-number-generated based games. That is luck based games such as slots, raffle draws, etc. which shows promise for a large overlap in the bitcoin world of provably fair gambling.

Why Funds Are Being Raised / Project Rebirth Development

This can be summarized into one simple word: Expansion. The “Pro4Never Network” has been constantly expanding over the last few years. What started with “Redux” has now been broken down into two servers “Apex” and “Triumph” (EU) and soon a new server based off the same game with far more content will be released (“Heroes”) in the upcoming month. Having all these different products is difficult to maintain as one person, but is still possible.

Project Rebirth will be an entirely new game built from ground up which makes it evidently clear that "Pro4never" will need to assemble a team of skilled individuals to create this new game from scratch. While Project Rebirth may be similar in style of game to Apex, it is a completely new game built from ground up and is not a content expansion like “Heroes” is to “Apex” meaning that everything needs to be rewritten. Pro4Never has already shown expertise in the field of game creation and marketing hence Project Rebirth was an inevitable goal.

The most difficult part to developing any game is having a robust client allowing the game to give birth to a beautiful surreal world where a player can become immersed in it. To make this happen Pro4Never will need to put together and fund to build a team. While one individual is not restricted to doing one job, the requirements of this are immense as it requires Unity asset and game developers, web developers, web designers, server administration and as you can see the list goes on. Therefore, this is where a portion of the funds will be spent (on project development).

After the product has been developed, and in-house tested, the next step is public-beta testing.  This is very common in the gaming industry, however it requires hype and awareness about the game being released which brings us to our next important expenditure: advertisement and public relations. Many games such as Blade & Soul, Guild Wars 2 are created with the inherent expectation that many players will (always) be on in specific areas, even at the start of the game. Being able to rely on this gives rise to creating an immersive experience of quests, battles, etc. where you work together with surrounding players making the environment feel more alive rather than needing to explicitly form parties and find teammates. The expectation of players always being around you in main areas allows for a dynamic of events which makes the world feel more real and less repetitive giving birth to an enjoyable player versus environment experience (something that most games lack).

Key points of fund usage: Expansion, advertisement, development, assets/art, web development (gambling, website changes, etc), client development, server development, various tools to simply work (i.e. map editor and other client development tools)

The Numbers
Here are some bullet point metrics about the current game and servers which may give you a grasp on how things are at the financial level
  • The average user is on 1-3 accounts at the same time (doing various tasks)
  • On average 1 in 20 accounts will spend atleast $4.00 (est. 1 in 6 players).
  • Those who’ve paid for things, average out to $80.00 an account (over a year and a half)
  • The most common amount a user will spend is about $25.00 at once
  • At peak revenue, the gross was 8,000.00 - 12,000.00 USD/mo.
  • 250 - 600 players on at any given time
  • Around 2000 unique accounts accessed via logging in each day
  • The new server “Heroes” is expected to increase player count due to its appeal with new content and can therefore be better monetized via Jewels

The game has since shrunk since its peak due to limited scope of availability of the current project "Apex". There is not enough content for players who are “finished” their characters and the more content that is added puts a wider gap between a new player and old players. The new server “Heroes” will launch with a much larger variety of content such as new classes, weapons quests, events and tournaments and many other things that players will be able to spend money on as well as giving old players the chance to start anew. Please see the road map below for more details.

Road Map
Since there are various projects going on, we’ve broken down the road map into sections related to specific projects / tasks.

• July 2016
    • Jewels
      • Crowdfunding Starts
    • Apex
      • Integration of Jewels (as a currency)
      • Apex’s design is finalized
  • August 2016
    • Jewels
      • Crowdfunding Ends
      • Paypal Processor
      • Standalone (Web) Jewels Gambling Development
    • Apex
      • Integration of Jewels Gambling Games
      • Dice, Slots, etc.
    • Heroes
      • Release of new server “Heroes”
      • Content expansion from “Apex” (Jewels integrated on Release) - New classes, quests, etc.
  • Fall 2016 (Q4)    
    • Project Rebirth
      • Prototype Development
      • Initial Concept Paper Released
      • PR / Discussion / vLogs on Rebirth
      • Begin reviewing resume submissions
  • Winter 2017 (Q1)
    • Project Rebirth
      • Official project development starts

Promotional Material

More to come.

Team Speak: conqueronline.info
Forum: www.apexconquer.com/forum

Your thoughts, ideas and feedback will greatly contribute to the success of our newly launching server Heroes and the concept development of Project Rebirth.
Thank you.

B2

BitDouble.io

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Altitude

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 04:14:19 PM

lol ya tell me about it :p rofl. Oh well right, I would probably be dead if things would have been different. money and me dont mix well lol :p  All is good though, would not be enjoying crypto if things had gone different.

Don't wait. If you wait for the end it may hold the project back from being fully funded. If you want to invest I suggest you do it now. That will show to others that this is a worth while project to invest in and with no bonus there no advantage to investing later in the ico.

I have no choice but to wait until end of week at this point. Unless some btc free's up between now and then. (actually eyeballing a few million coins im thinking about dumping so may be sooner than later lol)

Anyone just getting to the conversation should def jump to the OP and read up. (theres a lot of info throughout the thread).

EDIT: Just go to first post on next page :p Smiley

How is it possible for you and money to not mix? Money is for everyone especially good crypto investors.

Altitude,
Simplicity in everything
Dexter12

Activity: 433

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 04:14:37 PM

What i don't understand is, why is nothing to be found about the ICO in your apexForum? Why are not asking the apexconquer community?
http://www.apexconquer.com/Forum/
You can't even find a link to the icopage on http://www.apexconquer.com or can someone point it out for me (except clicking the link from OP)
Altitude

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 04:23:36 PM

What i don't understand is, why is nothing to be found about the ICO in your apexForum? Why are not asking the apexconquer community?
You can't even find a link to the icopage on http://www.apexconquer.com or can someone point it out for me (except clicking the link from OP)

When you log in you can see it on the main page.

Altitude,
Simplicity in everything
Tacalt

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 04:31:59 PM

As Altitude mentioned you can see it on your account after you're logged in on the Apex Conquer website, and there was also some discussion I found of it from Googling on the elitepvpers forum
Sourgummies

Activity: 728

Never ending parties are what Im into.

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 04:41:04 PM

As Altitude mentioned you can see it on your account after you're logged in on the Apex Conquer website, and there was also some discussion I found of it from Googling on the elitepvpers forum

That dude thorev is a real ball buster. Chris you handled him well. Fucking trolls. I guess every forum has a few.
EpyxZ

Activity: 994

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 05:27:27 PM

How is it possible for you and money to not mix? Money is for everyone especially good crypto investors.

cash in hand burns holes in my pockets :p Never put $.01 into crypto. all btc & investments came from solo mining long ago. But now days so many shit coins & different investments is like a crapshoot finding sd cards with old wallet.dats worth anything on them lol.
Pro4Never

Activity: 183

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2016, 05:46:49 PM

There is a direct link to the EPVP discussion in the OP actually. Thanks for re-posting it though.

That dude thorev is a real ball buster. Chris you handled him well. Fucking trolls. I guess every forum has a few.

He's one of the better known trolls in that section yah. It's always entertaining because his main public project involvement was a bot that was so abusive it made the official version of the game un-playable for anyone else (the server load it created was so large the servers were constantly crashing) yet his arguments always tend to be based on the 'morality' of other projects. Good ol' contradictions Tongue

The ICO itself wont have a very large effect players and so we've focused how we advertise it to places where it will be most constructive. In general we've found any discussion of funds with players tends to turn into witch hunts very quickly.

#1: EPVP development thread for the server contains information about the project, validation of who I am (for this forum) and a discussion of the project with other members/developers of the CO community.
#2: Logging into your account on our website creates a wallet link which shows information about the ICO and how it works.
#3: Wallet page shows deadline for ICO ending and a link to view the ICO progress.
raphma

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 05:54:25 PM

Do many of you play at the weekend? Weather is going to be bad here over the weekend so I will be playing for some time to rank my character up and get used to the game. Do we have a slack channel yet? If so please share it,' I'd like to join.

that would be great! i'm starting to play too but i doesnt have too much time. slack would help Cheesy
Steinar

Activity: 222

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 06:43:08 PM

Almost at 34 BTC but Its not looking too good for getting fully funded. Is there a bare minimum that needs to be invested devs for this project to be considered, for example if you hit 50BTC will you still consider going forward with jewels.
BoldNinja

Activity: 1806
Merit: 515

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 06:57:34 PM

I have 1 additonal question Chris - how will the wallet work? Are you going to distribute coins on your website or maybe web wallet on its own or QT wallet?

userpacman1

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 07:08:37 PM

Do many of you play at the weekend? Weather is going to be bad here over the weekend so I will be playing for some time to rank my character up and get used to the game. Do we have a slack channel yet? If so please share it,' I'd like to join.

that would be great! i'm starting to play too but i doesnt have too much time. slack would help Cheesy

Yeah slack would be a good battle station to get all us part time crypto gamers on at a similar time.
Building communities is always a good idea, especially one such as this.

I'll join too, I used to play Conquer online 12 years ago  Grin
I registered on Apex Conquer to test gambling and dices, but I am wondering when will Heroes server open? Will the new server start from scratch or characters transfer will be allowed?
Steinar

Activity: 222

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 07:23:41 PM

Yeah slack would be a good battle station to get all us part time crypto gamers on at a similar time.

I registered on Apex Conquer to test gambling and dices, but I am wondering when will Heroes server open? Will the new server start from scratch or characters transfer will be allowed?

I read its already open for testing. Try sending a pm or email or live support chat to get invited.
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 07:24:21 PM

Jewels ready to explode
JewelsProject (OP)

Activity: 196

Official Jewels Dev Account.

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2016, 07:25:06 PM

Secondary update - Posted an idea we've had in the BitCrystals thread, would like to get our communities feedback on it as well. Please let us know if you think this would be a good or bad idea and regardless of which tell us why!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=957797.msg16008561#msg16008561

Yes!!! This seems like a very cool idea. Some of the cards in Spells of Genesis look very cool and I think it'd be even cooler to see them in another game. I'm sure some people who are into both games might even try to make characters with similar names to cards that look like the cards character! One question though to do this requires Bit crystals to be on board with your idea doesn't it?

Would like to add on top of the question asked by GamingOn how does this affect the development? Will developing these cosmetics be costly financially or timewise? If it's costing to develop these custom cosmetics where is the spending budget coming from?

Besides that I think it is not a bad idea but not one I'm particularly interested in. If I end up playing Project Rebirth, likely I wouldn't want to go through the hassle of getting the SOG asset but just buy it off another player in game because some of them look damn awesome but what can I say? I'm lazy.
At this point this is simply an idea and we're trying to see how the community feels about it. Once we have an idea of how both communities feel we'll work out some estimates if both are in favor Smiley

The idea was different than I was thinking when I visited. I like it. But what happens to the cards that are deposited?
If something like this happend we would have to have a shop for SoG cards where they are then sold for Jewels as this would help both communities and encourage the BitCrystal community to check out our SoG shop. Our own community may purchase cards from the shop simply to get the cosmetic and then redeposit the asset to us. Haven't fully thought this one out at the moment it's just an idea I'm tossing around. I'd like to see what the BitCrystals developers thoughts on the matter are.

Secondary update - Posted an idea we've had in the BitCrystals thread, would like to get our communities feedback on it as well. Please let us know if you think this would be a good or bad idea and regardless of which tell us why!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=957797.msg16008561#msg16008561

lol!! just after I invest and I think it can't get any better u post this great idea! I think it is good maybe i will invest some more later Smiley

question to generally everyone, do you have to play the game to get the benefit of the coin and vice versa, do you need to have the coin to play the game?

You don't need to play to get the benefits of the coin. Jewels will have use cases outside of Apex in the near fturue and will then eventually have use cases in Project Rebirth. There's further explaination in the opening post about this.

I have 1 additonal question Chris - how will the wallet work? Are you going to distribute coins on your website or maybe web wallet on its own or QT wallet?
Coins will be available on the website soon after we finish the ICO. There will be a downloadable wallet which you can then withdraw your coins from the site into to have stake.

Great to hear there are some veterans Tongue. Heroes is estimated to open at the start of September close to the end of the ICO. Heroes will be entirely from scratch, there will be no transfer from Apex. Players who were involved in the testing of Heroes will receive minor cosmetic rewards but nothing that would give them significant game play advantage over non-testers.

Hope that helps answers some questions.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 165 »
  Print  

Jump to: