Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:21:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 165 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (JWL) JEWELS 🔷 HEROES LAUNCHED 🔷 1ST JWL USE CASE 🔷 TRADING ON BITTREX  (Read 212606 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Menereron

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 02:18:18 PM

Any recent info/happenings? Also is there a reward system for bug/hack finding in apex? maybe some free jewel :p

You only need to check dev recent posts to know updates and happenings.
Well that is what I do and it works.
If I was a site owner and a fairly serious bug was found I would give bounty for it.
Chances are high that the dev here would as well.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
EpyxZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 02:25:46 PM

Any recent info/happenings? Also is there a reward system for bug/hack finding in apex? maybe some free jewel :p

You only need to check dev recent posts to know updates and happenings.
Well that is what I do and it works.
If I was a site owner and a fairly serious bug was found I would give bounty for it.
Chances are high that the dev here would as well.

Ya i know, dev is on point when it comes to new info. have to ask since you never know Smiley Was just curious about the bug/hack finding rewards etc.

Got to ask, dev is so on point that he/she will probably respond to this by eod
m4arT3n

Activity: 113

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 03:18:07 PM

From what I read, the DEV will reward those who report bugs/ finding them but not in form of JWL. Moreover they dont offer bounty and free jewel. They prefer to let this ico as fair as possible to the investor. No early bird, no free JWL, no bonuses. They seem very confident with this project and prefer not to give any bait to attract more investor. What they did is showing their game, their roadmap and their plan and ready to accept critism and suggestion. If I follow my gut, this will be the best ico this year. No uber hype, no over promising, not many "too good to be true"- claim  Smiley
Mallyx

Activity: 1138
Merit: 574

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 10:11:26 PM

Hello,

this ICO has been added on https://www.ico-list.com/ !

Thanks for contacting me if some details are wrong.
RoseMann

Activity: 270
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 01:52:17 AM

Hello,

this ICO has been added on https://www.ico-list.com/ !

Thanks for contacting me if some details are wrong.

Awesome more publicity is exactly what this needs!  Grin

JewelsProject (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Official Jewels Dev Account.

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2016, 03:17:30 AM

As you know, we've launched Heroes which is still currently in testing but soon the official server will be launched. We're still currently on the bug hunt and of course still will be even after we transition out of testing! Tomorrow we will look to make a post to detail rewards for finding bugs on site / in game tomorrow.

Thank you to those who have been helping with the testing of Heroes!

coin2.0

Activity: 622
Merit: 251

love coins

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2016, 03:37:05 AM

A coin for game too?
TheySeeMeTrolling

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 04:26:44 AM

Anyone who invests here is stupid and may be retarded aswell. This is just a copy of someone else's game and I bet its players are mostly bots anyway. Why would anyone invest here when they can invest in c2 or hyper or digibyte which are much better investments in my professional opinion.

So we have a copy and paste game, with bots and maybe 2 real players. One of them being the developer Chris. Yeah throw your btc at this guy. Bravo!

This certainly isn't a copy of a game. Yes, we are using an existing client however the content provided on our server is entirely unique. There are plenty of quests, tournaments and events that exist on our game that do not exist on the commercial game. From this it is possible to make the argument, that if a commercial game is mismanaged (which Conquer Online definitely is) it is very possible for a game built on its client to be more attractive then the commercial game itself. An example of this is unless you are the type of person who is willing to dump thousands of dollars into a game, you probably won't enjoy the commercial Conquer Online that much.

In regards to your list of other investments, we have made a post previously explaining the difference between the models used which you can read here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1545327.msg15642283#msg15642283

This is the furthest thing from a copy-paste game and I would recommend you download the game and give it a try. You'll see from just moments after logging in it most certainly is not "bots and maybe 2 real players."

Hope you have a chance to try it out Smiley

Yeah yeah its a fucking copy of a game dont lie. And how are you verifiable and trusted? Because you make a video? Give me some honest proof about who you are. Chris cook? That name sounds made the fuck up! Who are you really and why the fuck should we trust you?
Steinar

Activity: 222

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 08:00:45 AM

Anyone who invests here is stupid and may be retarded aswell. This is just a copy of someone else's game and I bet its players are mostly bots anyway. Why would anyone invest here when they can invest in c2 or hyper or digibyte which are much better investments in my professional opinion.

So we have a copy and paste game, with bots and maybe 2 real players. One of them being the developer Chris. Yeah throw your btc at this guy. Bravo!

This certainly isn't a copy of a game. Yes, we are using an existing client however the content provided on our server is entirely unique. There are plenty of quests, tournaments and events that exist on our game that do not exist on the commercial game. From this it is possible to make the argument, that if a commercial game is mismanaged (which Conquer Online definitely is) it is very possible for a game built on its client to be more attractive then the commercial game itself. An example of this is unless you are the type of person who is willing to dump thousands of dollars into a game, you probably won't enjoy the commercial Conquer Online that much.

In regards to your list of other investments, we have made a post previously explaining the difference between the models used which you can read here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1545327.msg15642283#msg15642283

This is the furthest thing from a copy-paste game and I would recommend you download the game and give it a try. You'll see from just moments after logging in it most certainly is not "bots and maybe 2 real players."

Yeah yeah its a fucking copy of a game dont lie. And how are you verifiable and trusted? Because you make a video? Give me some honest proof about who you are. Chris cook? That name sounds made the fuck up! Who are you really and why the fuck should we trust you?

Why make a new account and not just come here and speak your mind from your real account like the rest of us.
BoldNinja

Activity: 1806
Merit: 515

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 10:02:01 AM

Why make a new account and not just come here and speak your mind from your real account like the rest of us.

Just let him troll - devs have been more than upfront with everything.

PimpingSincePimping

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 10:08:44 AM

Just let him troll - devs have been more than upfront with everything.

Trolls trolls everywhere. With the smallest amount of research with the facts provided you would know how he is verifiable and a very good pimp to be backing.
rezilient

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 10:32:49 AM

Not many people like to read in crypto it seems. Jewels will be the in-game currency to multiple games, as a supporter of c2, I would urge you look into it and join the community because it for sure is right up your street. You know there is a partnership between Jewels and C2 right?

You don't pay enough.
rezilient

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 11:29:24 AM

this is ponzi scam disguised as gaming coin.
no real dev and i think you should close thread and move on.
we will not fall for your ponzi coins no more.

That has to be the most ridiculous effort at fud lol Why don't you just do a little bit of research or better yet, have someone else who has something going on between the ears. You should stick to your ponzi section and promote that with your merry self, leave the real investors to do due diligence and make money. Bye

You don't pay enough.
KingArbinV
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 01:09:38 PM

Not many people like to read in crypto it seems. Jewels will be the in-game currency to multiple games, as a supporter of c2, I would urge you look into it and join the community because it for sure is right up your street. You know there is a partnership between Jewels and C2 right?

Thanks for the support, as far as I know we still have a partnership. Wish they could use some of my work from blender.. oh well Chris said if I wanted to design items for the game he could provide me the setup. I'm gonna try to grab the game today, been holding back cause of internet issues, but I'll be somewhere with good internet today so I should be able to and maybe do some lets play vids of it on coin2s channel to increase support.. hopefully.

World without fiats!
rezilient

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 02:44:52 PM

Thanks for the support, as far as I know we still have a partnership. Wish they could use some of my work from blender.. oh well Chris said if I wanted to design items for the game he could provide me the setup. I'm gonna try to grab the game today, been holding back cause of internet issues, but I'll be somewhere with good internet today so I should be able to and maybe do some lets play vids of it on coin2s channel to increase support.. hopefully.

No problem atall. That is great to hear and I'm sure in the future both coins/projects will be able to help each other a lot. It is opinion that gaming projects should kind of all join forces if that is possible. Another good thing if one makes it big then they will all have much more exposure.
That sounds interesting that you could help with designing some items, it is well worth giving the game ago and that is what makes it ever so more exciting for me knowing all the things you could have Jewels do in game.

You don't pay enough.
raphma

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 02:51:53 PM

Name: TheySeeMeTrolling
Activity: 2
Asking for proof of honesty in the project...

i don't know why you guys still argue with him.
Tacalt

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 03:29:27 PM

That's rich given the comment left on your trust profile about promoting ponzi's.
Menereron

Activity: 103

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 03:53:24 PM

That's rich given the comment left on your trust profile about promoting ponzi's.

dont you dare give it the large to me bro.
this is a ponzi gaming coin and now your just scared because i am ponzi master and can see what others cant.
prove it not ponzi coin and i may not open a can of whoooop ass on jewels and break the ponzi with a fart.

Big facepalm and welcome to my ignore list. How can people be so stupid and speak such rubbish lol
zengryT

Activity: 745

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 05:29:49 PM

dont you dare give it the large to me bro.
this is a ponzi gaming coin and now your just scared because i am ponzi master and can see what others cant.
prove it not ponzi coin and i may not open a can of whoooop ass on jewels and break the ponzi with a fart.

Big facepalm and welcome to my ignore list. How can people be so stupid and speak such rubbish lol

People can act stupid like above because they are lonely and want some communication.

He got what he wanted in the end from you both.

It's moving along nicely and I'm seeing new faces pop up since I was here last a few days ago.

Not managing signature campaigns anymore.
MarkBM

Activity: 141

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 08:53:46 PM

Your attitude is piss poor and your accusations are baseless. Do you honestly think  Elite PVPers who is probably the largest gaming forum I've ever used would make him a mod on their site if he wasn't "verifiable and trusted"?
http://www.elitepvpers.com/

http://imgur.com/N3qUzEc

http://imgur.com/9mJhPfS

http://imgur.com/AJCj6MJ

If anyone knows how to get the pictures on the forum please help me and quote this with the proper img link because I cant figure it out.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 165 »
  Print  

Jump to: