Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:23:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 165 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (JWL) JEWELS 🔷 HEROES LAUNCHED 🔷 1ST JWL USE CASE 🔷 TRADING ON BITTREX  (Read 212605 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Tacalt

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 12:39:31 AM

With that said we are nearly at 40! We're now currently sitting at 38.99 which is fairly close to $25,000 with now over 200 deposit addresses it looks like things are finally starting to pick up with just over a week left.

Just a reminder to everyone, while Heroes isn't officially released yet it is currently in open beta testing and you can find it here at http://conquerheroes.com/ it's free to play and any testing done is greatly appreciated! Testers will be rewarded on the official release of the server to distinguish their efforts.

How do I change resolution? I can't play at 1024x768  Huh

Configure.exe lets you choose any size you wish to use. We're also working on a more user friendly configuration tool for use with heroes.

Is there any jewel bounty for helping test Heroes or only item in game??  Huh

The beta testing results in in-game rewards only including titles and some cosmetics when the full server launches.

Finally someone is having a proper crack at this, I have been waiting. Would have to be one of the best real world uses for Alts,
Hell if people buy half as much as I put into Evony this will be a huge success. I will have a look at the game later in the middle of a total war revival atm  Grin

Though I am jaded on new coins as 99.98% of them fall over within 12 months ( if your lucky)

What is the ICO price? I can t see it here

Does it have a working wallet yet?

is being added to Steam an option?

Will be watching closely  Grin

There is no ICO price I think since they are just collecting BTC so it is price discovery where u split up the jewels at the end based on how much a person invested and wallet has not been released yet.

I was thinking dev you should consider making an account on SteemIt since many crypto people are on there and it is a nice way of blogging and getting news out there about your platform you should check it out!

It's using the price discovery method, yes.

Thanks I didnt know it is possible to resize the resolution just assumed there wasn't. Nice tool Tongue
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Washika

Activity: 332

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 01:16:53 AM

With that said we are nearly at 40! We're now currently sitting at 38.99 which is fairly close to $25,000 with now over 200 deposit addresses it looks like things are finally starting to pick up with just over a week left.

Just a reminder to everyone, while Heroes isn't officially released yet it is currently in open beta testing and you can find it here at http://conquerheroes.com/ it's free to play and any testing done is greatly appreciated! Testers will be rewarded on the official release of the server to distinguish their efforts.

Configure.exe lets you choose any size you wish to use. We're also working on a more user friendly configuration tool for use with heroes.

The beta testing results in in-game rewards only including titles and some cosmetics when the full server launches.

Finally someone is having a proper crack at this, I have been waiting. Would have to be one of the best real world uses for Alts,
Hell if people buy half as much as I put into Evony this will be a huge success. I will have a look at the game later in the middle of a total war revival atm  Grin

Though I am jaded on new coins as 99.98% of them fall over within 12 months ( if your lucky)

There is no ICO price I think since they are just collecting BTC so it is price discovery where u split up the jewels at the end based on how much a person invested and wallet has not been released yet.

I was thinking dev you should consider making an account on SteemIt since many crypto people are on there and it is a nice way of blogging and getting news out there about your platform you should check it out!

Ok that is great news I am happy to hear that there isnt because that means less people getting coins for free from bounties which means less dumpage Grin
nor9850

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2016, 02:12:18 AM

Ok that is great news I am happy to hear that there isnt because that means less people getting coins for free from bounties which means less dumpage Grin

dumps are not always bad , dump means cheap coin  Cool
GamingOn

Activity: 448

BetcoinRakeback.com

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 02:46:48 AM

So wish i was financially well off so I could invest. This project is beyond amazing.

Just sell some shitcoins and stop babysitting them. Use that money to put into jewels but never invest more then you can afford to loose obviously.

Here is a song for some laughs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6P2FB9Mg_YI

Out of shitcoins. But will be putting some money on this later regardless :p

I will be putting in some more money near the end of this week too once I get paid and got some more cash to play with. For what nor9850 said I don't think this one is going under bro. Do you not see how often they are updating us with content and how fast they develop things? Look at the amazing progress Heroes has had. Plus I noticed from earlier on this month the player count has been rising as well!

EpyxZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 02:56:31 AM

I will be putting in some more money near the end of this week too once I get paid and got some more cash to play with. For what nor9850 said I don't think this one is going under bro. Do you not see how often they are updating us with content and how fast they develop things? Look at the amazing progress Heroes has had. Plus I noticed from earlier on this month the player count has been rising as well!

Ya this one is a solid bet. This one def isn't going under. Just hope I have a bit to put into this.
thoth-Atlantian

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

I AM

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 02:58:41 AM

Oh good a waves style ICO, that went well for them  Undecided

I hope it does get the 200 BTC, seeing as your making yourself known should try to get the coin on 1ex.trade on launch.

I also tend to agree in setting up as steemit account and slack channel, BCT is on the way down.  

www.dlsag.ch      1ex.trade
Tacalt

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 03:29:45 AM

Oh good a waves style ICO, that went well for them  Undecided

I hope it does get the 200 BTC, seeing as your making yourself known should try to get the coin on 1ex.trade on launch.

I also tend to agree in setting up as steemit account and slack channel, BCT is on the way down.  

I don't think the way Waves did their ICO has anything to do with the current price. It has to do with the fact they keep making promises and falling short. They like to constantly keep dangling a carrot in front of people giving them false hope and then act as if everything is going as they planned and who knows maybe it is? Maybe it was intended from the start to fuck with and troll investors so the insiders could accumulate. Who knows...
RoseMann

Activity: 270

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 04:06:05 AM

Hell if people buy half as much as I put into Evony this will be a huge success. I will have a look at the game later in the middle of a total war revival atm  Grin

Will be watching closely  Grin

Dev, do you have any screenshots or previews you can share of what the rewards look like for the Heroes beta testers? I'd like to see them early if possible Smiley

Ya this one is a solid bet. This one def isn't going under. Just hope I have a bit to put into this.

Hell yeah it's not!

fuznutts

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 04:15:25 AM

Hello everyone.   Roll Eyes

My name is fuzzy from Beyond Bitcoin am an advocate of both gaming and blockchain technology.  Gaming communities like mmos are something that have captivated my life for 15 years now and blockchain technology has done the same for over 8.  Many of you here are able to shake your heads and say the same.  Many are not.  But one thing we can all say is that we wield super hero powers over our own value in ways, perhaps, that no other humans who have come before us.   And because of that we have essentially formed a guild of people who are passionate about using it to uplift and help society at large.  I guess the end boss is our own dark side...but that is another discussion.

This project has piqued my interest so it is my intention to ask you to consider RSVPing on the Beyond Bitcoin hangout to talk about Jewels.  Every crypto nerd here please consider joining us, and @thread moderators--Please consider RSVPing and asking those who support your project to upvote it.  I will certainly upvote it if people from this project's community should choose to join and represent. 

Please consider joining us via the following thread: https://steemit.com/beyondbitcoin/@officialfuzzy/guest-signups-beyond-bitcoin-hangout-170-8-26-16-rsvp-to-friday-s-hangout-ask-q-s-suggest-topics-or-promote-your-favorite

All instructions are there to join as a guest speaker, or simply to get into the mumble server (which is free for any coin community to use). 

Thank you for your time and I look forward to (hopefully) giving our audience a chance to learn a little more about Jewels and how blockchains will mix with gaming to provide a powerful combination. 

RoseMann

Activity: 270

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 04:30:08 AM

My name is fuzzy from Beyond Bitcoin am an advocate of both gaming and blockchain technology.  Gaming communities like mmos are something that have captivated my life for 15 years now and blockchain technology has done the same for over 8.  Many of you here are able to shake your heads and say the same.  Many are not.  But one thing we can all say is that we wield super hero powers over our own value in ways, perhaps, that no other humans who have come before us.   And because of that we have essentially formed a guild of people who are passionate about using it to uplift and help society at large.  I guess the end boss is our own dark side...but that is another discussion.

This project has piqued my interest so it is my intention to ask you to consider RSVPing on the Beyond Bitcoin hangout to talk about Jewels.  Every crypto nerd here please consider joining us, and @thread moderators--Please consider RSVPing and asking those who support your project to upvote it.  I will certainly upvote it if people from this project's community should choose to join and represent. 

Please consider joining us via the following thread: https://steemit.com/beyondbitcoin/@officialfuzzy/guest-signups-beyond-bitcoin-hangout-170-8-26-16-rsvp-to-friday-s-hangout-ask-q-s-suggest-topics-or-promote-your-favorite

All instructions are there to join as a guest speaker, or simply to get into the mumble server (which is free for any coin community to use). 

Thank you for your time and I look forward to (hopefully) giving our audience a chance to learn a little more about Jewels and how blockchains will mix with gaming to provide a powerful combination. 

This is exactly the kind of publicity Jewels needs to get big! Please let us know when you guys are doing the hang out for Jewels it should be awesome. I remember seeing the one for Block Dynamics and honestly I wasn't that impressed but I think it was because of the host, not because of the Jewels dev so hopefully this one atones

userpacman1

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 10:03:20 AM

Thank you! It works fine.
I'll be online in an hour (on Heroes server) if anyone here want to explore Conquer world and kick some evil apes!  Grin Grin
Ruzka

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 10:25:34 AM

My oh my so much has happened in the last 10 days. I Just got off a flight and am sitting in the smoking "cell" at the Frankfurt airport killing some time and its the first time I've been able to be on the forum in over a week. I noticed 36.577103 btc was invested so far but also noticed that the devs put a minimum amount needed for jewels to launch.  Sad

You know. I'd really be pissed off if this project never got off the ground because I see other projects that are mostly nothing but promises and they manage to "raise" 100-500-1000 btc on nothing but fake names and a promise to make something. This is already something really cool with a dev who has over a decade of history on a big gaming forum.

How could the other projects raise so much but real good project is having a hard time getting to 40.

That's really what I dont understand about this crypto space.

Not really. Its at 39+  right now.

I suppose I spoke to soon.  Smiley
Let's see where we are in the morning. Hopefully 60 or more.

As long as they get 200 I don't care when it happens. I just don't want to see this project fall by the wayside. That would be a true shame.

It would be a shame but I think this project will do well... I mean it already sort of is given the history of what is behind it. Congrats on getting to 40 BTC mark Smiley

It would actually agitate me and get my blood boiling if it didn't make lol I see the next bullshit ico that gives nothing but dreams of what is to come with nothing currently and likely nothing will ever come, with their anonymous persona. This is the complete opposite so in the end I really expect it to pick up and go beyond the 200btc target. Jewels for the winning investment of 2016.

PimpingSincePimping

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 10:34:34 AM

My oh my so much has happened in the last 10 days. I Just got off a flight and am sitting in the smoking "cell" at the Frankfurt airport killing some time and its the first time I've been able to be on the forum in over a week. I noticed 36.577103 btc was invested so far but also noticed that the devs put a minimum amount needed for jewels to launch.  Sad

You know. I'd really be pissed off if this project never got off the ground because I see other projects that are mostly nothing but promises and they manage to "raise" 100-500-1000 btc on nothing but fake names and a promise to make something. This is already something really cool with a dev who has over a decade of history on a big gaming forum.

How could the other projects raise so much but real good project is having a hard time getting to 40.

That's really what I dont understand about this crypto space.

Not really. Its at 39+  right now.

I suppose I spoke to soon.  Smiley
Let's see where we are in the morning. Hopefully 60 or more.

As long as they get 200 I don't care when it happens. I just don't want to see this project fall by the wayside. That would be a true shame.

It would be a shame but I think this project will do well... I mean it already sort of is given the history of what is behind it. Congrats on getting to 40 BTC mark Smiley

It would actually agitate me and get my blood boiling if it didn't make lol I see the next bullshit ico that gives nothing but dreams of what is to come with nothing currently and likely nothing will ever come, with their anonymous persona. This is the complete opposite so in the end I really expect it to pick up and go beyond the 200btc target. Jewels for the winning investment of 2016.

Hi pimpimping don't get angry because this pimp will be going beyond the 200btc target. There is people who have already invested like myself that don't invest all we can straight away, we want to see how things go before the end.

So far I am ready to fire another few BTC at this project if it carries on at the pace it is going, community increasing Chris working his ass off, ideas flying. I would like to know when the fuck I will get an answer about my brothel but other than that its all good.

Keep pimping
PimpingSincePimping

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 10:37:02 AM

Thank you! It works fine.
I'll be online in an hour (on Heroes server) if anyone here want to explore Conquer world and kick some evil apes!  Grin Grin

Sorry I missed your post. I am very new to gaming but love the idea, I can make some time when you get on but the thing is I will be the lowest rank possible so maybe it is best for me to rank up and then get a game going with you when they set up a slack?
titibach

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 11:16:55 AM

The game is screenshot and not working gives you so much credit when i am playing it right now as well as a couple of hundred other people. please just move on with your stupid lying ways, you just need to follow a small amount of this project to know the amount of work that has gone into Apex and Heroes and will continue to do so. I suggest you go and find a coin with a no name dev promising you the world.
we will meet back up in a few months or maybe sooner to see how things have treated you and i.
brianlee01

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 11:29:15 AM

How do I get into the slack?
rezilient

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 11:34:06 AM

I've just read through the last few pages since I was last online and have not seen them release the details yet.

Hopefully it won't be long and we can have easier communication to set up games.

You don't pay enough.
brianlee01

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 11:51:32 AM

I've just read through the last few pages since I was last online and have not seen them release the details yet.

Hopefully it won't be long and we can have easier communication to set up games.

Can we set up our own for the community or is it better to just let the devs set it up.
Altitude

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 12:03:28 PM

I've never heard of beyond bitcoin before. Can you tell me more about it?

Altitude,
Simplicity in everything
ridewithme

Activity: 406

Follow me to the Profitland.

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 01:08:44 PM

41.310179 BTC today

Better then the 33 BTC yesterday

I invested in ETH and made money, WAVES, made money, JEWELS made money, NXT made money, BTC made a lot of money!
Follow me and profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 165 »
  Print  

Jump to: