Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 02:39:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 165 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (JWL) JEWELS 🔷 HEROES LAUNCHED 🔷 1ST JWL USE CASE 🔷 TRADING ON BITTREX  (Read 212605 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Sourgummies

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Never ending parties are what Im into.

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 10:56:12 PM

Anyone online on Conquer Apex right now?

I was thinking about hopping on but I have a bbq to attend in 20 minutes. I did want to try it this weekend though, so maybe after the bbq or sometime tomorrow during the early afternoon.
Are you online now?

Yes, I won't stay long though, it's night here so we may meet tomorrow. Have a nice day!

I sent you a pm. I can play in 3 hours with you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
userpacman1

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 10:56:43 PM

Pacman, id play with you but need about 3 hours till I can get on and give it my full attention. Will you still be gaming then?

Nope, Italy here so that would be 4 AM. But tomorrow we will probably meet, I will work just a few hours in the afternoon and I was planning a Conquer late night session.
Sourgummies

Activity: 728

Never ending parties are what Im into.

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 11:06:48 PM

Pacman, id play with you but need about 3 hours till I can get on and give it my full attention. Will you still be gaming then?

Nope, Italy here so that would be 4 AM. But tomorrow we will probably meet, I will work just a few hours in the afternoon and I was planning a Conquer late night session.
ok I guess tomorrow it is then. have fun.
RoseMann

Activity: 270
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 11:10:43 PM

Anyone online on Conquer Apex right now?

I was thinking about hopping on but I have a bbq to attend in 20 minutes. I did want to try it this weekend though, so maybe after the bbq or sometime tomorrow during the early afternoon.
Are you online now?

Yes, I won't stay long though, it's night here so we may meet tomorrow. Have a nice day!
Whats your character name and class? I'll send you a whisper in game next time I'm on.

LegendaryGamer

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 11:45:20 PM

Hey Chris here is an interesting for ya what if your new game in the future epvp adds it on their website and ppl start making hacks or bots on there for your game. How will this affect ur relations with epvp, will u still wanna be a mod there?
Pro4Never

Activity: 183

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2016, 12:18:00 AM

Hey Chris here is an interesting for ya what if your new game in the future epvp adds it on their website and ppl start making hacks or bots on there for your game. How will this affect ur relations with epvp, will u still wanna be a mod there?

Being involved in their community means that most of the knowledgeable members have enough respect for my projects that they dont wish to interfere with them. The fact is that our existing client protection already has proven incredibly effective at blocking common methods of cheating/hacking/botting. If a new cheat was released that worked on our server we would simply update our protection to react.

It's worth also keeping in mind that if it was posted on epvp I'd be aware of the cheat much earlier than I would otherwise and could develop protection necessary. Private non-distributed bots are where things would be harder to protect against and being a mod wont interfere with that.
LegendaryGamer

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 12:45:53 AM

Being involved in their community means that most of the knowledgeable members have enough respect for my projects that they dont wish to interfere with them. The fact is that our existing client protection already has proven incredibly effective at blocking common methods of cheating/hacking/botting. If a new cheat was released that worked on our server we would simply update our protection to react.

It's worth also keeping in mind that if it was posted on epvp I'd be aware of the cheat much earlier than I would otherwise and could develop protection necessary. Private non-distributed bots are where things would be harder to protect against and being a mod wont interfere with that.

I ment your new game Rebirth not Heroes. Id expect if it was added on epvp theyd have mods, hacks, bots, etc. Obviously if your game is popular enough ppl will develop cheats
Pro4Never

Activity: 183

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2016, 01:34:09 AM

I ment your new game Rebirth not Heroes. Id expect if it was added on epvp theyd have mods, hacks, bots, etc. Obviously if your game is popular enough ppl will develop cheats

That really doesn't have anything to do with being a mod there or not though.. Hacks will always be developed and keeping an eye on the communities that develop them gives a good insight into how to best secure your project.
LegendaryGamer

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 02:26:36 AM

That really doesn't have anything to do with being a mod there or not though.. Hacks will always be developed and keeping an eye on the communities that develop them gives a good insight into how to best secure your project.

Fair enough its nice to see you look at the positives rather then thinking hostile of them if they did that
JewelsProject (OP)

Activity: 196

Official Jewels Dev Account.

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2016, 03:27:26 AM

Just to give everyone an update on the Beyond Bitcoin recording, when it's up it should be available on their sound cloud over here - https://soundcloud.com/beyond-bitcoin-hangouts

It's currently not available yet, so once it is we'll be sure to tweet about it!

nor9850

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2016, 03:49:42 AM

Just to give everyone an update on the Beyond Bitcoin recording, when it's up it should be available on their sound cloud over here - https://soundcloud.com/beyond-bitcoin-hangouts

It's currently not available yet, so once it is we'll be sure to tweet about it!

great i am waiting, c'mon guys we are now 60 btc we can make it to 100 btc before end of weekend, lets do it! I will send in 2 tomorrow lets get this party started Cool
JewelsProject (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2016, 04:49:13 AM

Just got confirmation from Fuzzy from Beyond Bitcoin that the recording should be up within the next 24 hours. Also a reminder is we've started using Steem now to post updates but don't worry we'll still be posting them here! So, if you're a Steem user make sure you check out @pro4never Wink

RoseMann

Activity: 270
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 05:40:51 AM

Just got confirmation from Fuzzy from Beyond Bitcoin that the recording should be up within the next 24 hours. Also a reminder is we've started using Steem now to post updates but don't worry we'll still be posting them here! So, if you're a Steem user make sure you check out @pro4never Wink

This is great news. I've been feeling I missed out on the hangout and hoping to join the next one in the future Smiley

great i am waiting, c'mon guys we are now 60 btc we can make it to 100 btc before end of weekend, lets do it! I will send in 2 tomorrow lets get this party started Cool

I have strong faith that this project will prosper. We'll see Smiley

JewelsProject (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2016, 05:55:01 AM

Looks like its up - https://steemit.com/beyondbitcoin/@officialfuzzy/e171-beyond-bitcoin-blockpay-ico-updates-bitshares-jewels-ico-and-steempress

Click Listen to Hangout Here! at the top for the Sound Cloud recording.

Enjoy!

Ruzka

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 09:10:04 AM

Looks like its up - https://steemit.com/beyondbitcoin/@officialfuzzy/e171-beyond-bitcoin-blockpay-ico-updates-bitshares-jewels-ico-and-steempress

Click Listen to Hangout Here! at the top for the Sound Cloud recording.

Enjoy!

That's cool so nobody will miss out, including me  Roll Eyes

Have to post this because the clock is ticking but people seem to take weekends of in crypto.

Is the last chance to catch probably the most legit project on the forum currently, imo it is.

titibach

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 10:36:09 AM

Finally a project worth looking further into. All I have seen is bullshit anonymous dev scam attempts with nothing real world capable. 3 days for me to dig deep in research and maybe my coin stash.

that is all that is out there at the moment mate just scams and it is killing real projects like this when potential investors have already invested in their scam lol]
i dont take a second look at a project now if it doesnt have trusted escrow or real name dev with a good rep and hostory.
BOVO

Activity: 700
Merit: 502

Professional translator

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2016, 10:49:18 AM

https://youtube.com/watch?v=ADkctRKSaqU

▄▄▄
         ▄█████▄
       ▄█████████▄
      ███████▀▀   ▄▄
  ▄█▄  ▀███▀  ▄▄██████▄
▄█████▄  ▀  ▄███████████▄
████████  ▄██████████████
███████  ▄███████████████
██████▌ ▐█████████▀▀
██████  ███████▀   ▄▄████
██████  █████▀  ▄████████
██████  ███▀  ▄██████████
▀█████▌ ▐█▀  ███████████▀
.LEASEHOLD.
██  ████████  ██████████████████████████  ████████████████████████████████████████               ██          ██          ██               ████████████████████████████████████████  ██████████████████████████  ████████  ██
.Worlds first Property-Mining Pool.
██  ████████  ██████████████████████████  ████████████████████████████████████████               ██          ██          ██               ████████████████████████████████████████  ██████████████████████████  ████████  ██
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▀████████████████████

████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
███████████████████▀ ▄▄▄▄
███████████████████ ▀████
████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
▀████████████████████████
 ▀▀██████████████████████
.MacOs...
.Windows.
.Linux...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 02:14:35 PM

i listen and her voice tlk about jewels! jewels great project and maybe will have many partners like sexy lady?

When you was listening to that how did you hear a her voice? It was all men on the hangout. You're right Jewels has potential to make many different crypto partners in the near future and I have no doubt it will. So far I see a small partnership with C2 and that will probably grow as time goes on. All gaming coins should join and partner in some way, if one makes it mainstream they all get the extra exposure.
userpacman1

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 02:31:59 PM

i listen and her voice tlk about jewels! jewels great project and maybe will have many partners like sexy lady?

When you was listening to that how did you hear a her voice? It was all men on the hangout. You're right Jewels has potential to make many different crypto partners in the near future and I have no doubt it will. So far I see a small partnership with C2 and that will probably grow as time goes on. All gaming coins should join and partner in some way, if one makes it mainstream they all get the extra exposure.

"her voice tlk" = "hear voice talking" (probably something like that)  Grin
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 02:36:19 PM

"her voice tlk" = "hear voice talking" (probably something like that)  Grin

That makes perfect sense now you have said it. "hear voice talk about Jewels", funny guy with his last remark Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 165 »
  Print  

Jump to: