Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:22:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 165 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (JWL) JEWELS 🔷 HEROES LAUNCHED 🔷 1ST JWL USE CASE 🔷 TRADING ON BITTREX  (Read 212605 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Steinar

Activity: 222
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 11:28:17 AM

So wish i was financially well off so I could invest. This project is beyond amazing.

Just sell some shitcoins and stop babysitting them. Use that money to put into jewels but never invest more then you can afford to loose obviously.

Here is a song for some laughs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6P2FB9Mg_YI

Out of shitcoins. But will be putting some money on this later regardless :p

You got any coins I should be keeping an eye on?

You should find them coins that you should keep an eye on.

Anyone who tells you to look into xyz coin has other motives. When LISK drops down to 40k you should look at that.

If I was you however, I would look no further than where you are now.

Im already holding some lisk and soon some jwl but I recently sold some xmr in that pump and just found myself with some new btc to invest. I was thinking about putting all the xmr profits into jwl but maybe I should put more into lisk too.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zengryT

Activity: 745
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 11:41:09 AM

So wish i was financially well off so I could invest. This project is beyond amazing.

Just sell some shitcoins and stop babysitting them. Use that money to put into jewels but never invest more then you can afford to loose obviously.

Anyone who tells you to look into xyz coin has other motives. When LISK drops down to 40k you should look at that.

Im already holding some lisk and soon some jwl but I recently sold some xmr in that pump and just found myself with some new btc to invest. I was thinking about putting all the xmr profits into jwl but maybe I should put more into lisk too.

You should be out of the LISK door by now bud that is going to crash until margin trade enabled soon Cheesy

Jewels is the one that will be popping and the one you should be looking at, the speed and dedication of the dev speaks for itself.

That other coin is a long plan because their dev team takes their time more than I've ever seen.

Jewels all the way at this stage in time, nothing compares to progress that this team is achieving.

Not managing signature campaigns anymore.
m4arT3n

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 11:54:34 AM

You should be out of the LISK door by now bud that is going to crash until margin trade enabled soon Cheesy

Jewels is the one that will be popping and the one you should be looking at, the speed and dedication of the dev speaks for itself.

That other coin is a long plan because their dev team takes their time more than I've ever seen.

Jewels all the way at this stage in time, nothing compares to progress that this team is achieving.

I agree with you too. What I will normaly do is to get even so that the rest of my holding coin only for profit/loss ready. At least i get my initial investment and not regret if I miss anything or not. Jewels will be implemented immediately after end of ICO. The DEV are well prepared for making sure JWL sustainable to be used for their gambling project. Hey they even have a budget for JWL development too before the ICO. Its a smart planning and strategy.  Wink
Steinar

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 11:59:33 AM

I agree with you too. What I will normaly do is to get even so that the rest of my holding coin only for profit/loss ready. At least i get my initial investment and not regret if I miss anything or not. Jewels will be implemented immediately after end of ICO. The DEV are well prepared for making sure JWL sustainable to be used for their gambling project. Hey they even have a budget for JWL development too before the ICO. Its a smart planning and strategy.  Wink

Yeah they came to the table prepared. If Chris would have came here before apex conquer looking to raise money it would have never worked but with over 100k earned on apex  and a proven track record its now looking like it could happen. 33 BTC invested but its still a long ways off from the 167 still remaining.
siameze
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 12:10:34 PM

I don't know if I like this one. I was watching it from early on but I am being much more cautious these days about where I choose to place my investments after the whole LIR dilemma. Those devs were supposed to be legit AF but one turned out to be a scammer. Chris, not that I doubt you but you have to admit your name does sound fake.

Can you share with us a picture of you holding a id card. You can block out all the other info on the card but leave your name so at least I know you are a real person named Chris cook.

Also, where you from?

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
siameze
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 12:22:30 PM

I don't know if I like this one. I was watching it from early on but I am being much more cautious these days about where I choose to place my investments after the whole LIR dilemma. Those devs were supposed to be legit AF but one turned out to be a scammer. Chris, not that I doubt you but you have to admit your name does sound fake.

Can you share with us a picture of you holding a id card. You can block out all the other info on the card but leave your name so at least I know you are a real person named Chris cook.

Also, where you from?

we dont want no red trust scammer investing and polluting this thread with that garbage anyway.
maybe you do some due diligence before asking such questions and then you would not need to look like you deserved to lose on that scammer eric slapped teh shit outta you project.
dont you dare put this in the same catagory as that shit because you are to lazy to reseach and to quick to invest.

Fuck you dipshit. LIR is not a scam and shogdite is still working hard on it. All I'm asking here is for the Chris to truly prove his identity because the last time I invested based on the rep of the dev I was misled by one of the team members. So fuck off Dipshit and eat a cock sandwich.

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
Steinar

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 12:24:07 PM

Another troll. I thought we had enough of them already. Huh
titibach

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 12:28:33 PM

Also, where you from?

we dont want no red trust scammer investing and polluting this thread with that garbage anyway.
maybe you do some due diligence before asking such questions and then you would not need to look like you deserved to lose on that scammer eric slapped teh shit outta you project.
dont you dare put this in the same catagory as that shit because you are to lazy to reseach and to quick to invest.

Fuck you dipshit. LIR is not a scam and shogdite is still working hard on it. All I'm asking here is for the Chris to truly prove his identity because the last time I invested based on the rep of the dev I was misled by one of the team members. So fuck off Dipshit and eat a cock sandwich.

i am the dipshit that can click links, search google and read for myself huh Cheesy
i feel sorry for the red trust scammer not being able to read very well.
maybe i should teach you sometime mrs legendary member.
he has already proved himself beyond any shadow of a doubt.
last time you invested, you invested in a high rank forum account and not someones proven track record like chris's bro.
there is forum account rep or lack of on that other project, then there is REAL rep from a real world guy who doesnt hide behind a forum account but gives his all.
bravo chris.
Steinar

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 12:29:17 PM

Where is the bounty list?

No free coins with this one Wink which is great imo

Can this game be turned into a Dapp eventually? Or parts of it like the gambling parts.

Game itself not, but parts (gambling) - yes as it was suggested by the dev.

And why not for the game itself.

Cause it's not made as a dapp, but as a client for Windows OS - rewriting code would be a pain in the ass better develop everything from scratch. However maybe their new game (project Rebirth) might be done as a DAPP / mobile app , ...

I have to say that would be a big addition to Jewels and the project in general being able to play from Mobile. Let's see what the devs take on this is, anyone else thing we should organize a slack channel? I think that can help in future, what's your takes? Jewels project ya want set up an official slack when you're ready?

Yeah, but porting Conquer to DAPP would be to much of a hassle, however gambling games as far as I know will be available for mobile. Maybe standalone app for mobile that would be awesome.

I guess not having the bountys is good for me too if I buy some. I have a question you can maybe help me out. If it manages to do 200 btc how much will each jew be worth.

i believe it wil be : 200 BTC/ 18 000 000 JWL = 1111 sat

I had to double check because I was not sure but now I am. This post is incorrect and inaccurate.

There are 20.000.000 coins not 18.000.000 so its 200 btc/ 20.000.000 = 1000 sat
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 12:31:35 PM

hey mate i would like to follow you here because it is a real project and we see positive responds from the
community might be investing little btc for a while don't have enough yet.
m4arT3n

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 12:46:26 PM

Where is the bounty list?

No free coins with this one Wink which is great imo

Can this game be turned into a Dapp eventually? Or parts of it like the gambling parts.

Game itself not, but parts (gambling) - yes as it was suggested by the dev.

In the OP state that the ICO offers 18 000 000 JWL. 1 Million for Paypal, 1 Million for DEV fund,

And why not for the game itself.

Cause it's not made as a dapp, but as a client for Windows OS - rewriting code would be a pain in the ass better develop everything from scratch. However maybe their new game (project Rebirth) might be done as a DAPP / mobile app , ...

I have to say that would be a big addition to Jewels and the project in general being able to play from Mobile. Let's see what the devs take on this is, anyone else thing we should organize a slack channel? I think that can help in future, what's your takes? Jewels project ya want set up an official slack when you're ready?

Yeah, but porting Conquer to DAPP would be to much of a hassle, however gambling games as far as I know will be available for mobile. Maybe standalone app for mobile that would be awesome.

I guess not having the bountys is good for me too if I buy some. I have a question you can maybe help me out. If it manages to do 200 btc how much will each jew be worth.

i believe it wil be : 200 BTC/ 18 000 000 JWL = 1111 sat

I had to double check because I was not sure but now I am. This post is incorrect and inaccurate.

There are 20.000.000 coins not 18.000.000 so its 200 btc/ 20.000.000 = 1000 sat

that is correct but you should take into account that only 18million are for sale so the math should be 18million. 200btc/18million = 0.00001111111111111111. this is just my take on it tbh.

In the OP states: 18 million for ICO, 1 Million for Paypal, 1 Million DEV fund
zengryT

Activity: 745

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 12:49:20 PM

Total supply 20,000,000 but only 18,000,000 for sale gives the total the titi gives.

I like the room that gives for rising.

There is big profits awaiting people if the target is reached.

I would like it to hit dead on 200btc or maybe even like 150btc and they find outside investment which will bring the cost per coin down for us Wink

Not managing signature campaigns anymore.
Steinar

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 12:56:17 PM

Total supply is 20.000.000 even if only 18.000.000 are for sale now.
Price is 1000 sat each if it can manage 200 btc.
EpyxZ

Activity: 994

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 01:09:11 PM

The sale will end on September 1st, 12:00am UTC (GMT 0:00)

Sweet i'll be in before the end for sure.
Sourgummies

Activity: 728

Never ending parties are what Im into.

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 01:45:52 PM

The sale will end on September 1st, 12:00am UTC (GMT 0:00)

Sweet i'll be in before the end for sure.

Don't wait. If you wait for the end it may hold the project back from being fully funded. If you want to invest I suggest you do it now. That will show to others that this is a worth while project to invest in and with no bonus there no advantage to investing later in the ico.
Sweetbtc

Activity: 938
Merit: 503

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 01:49:38 PM

Secondary update - Posted an idea we've had in the BitCrystals thread, would like to get our communities feedback on it as well. Please let us know if you think this would be a good or bad idea and regardless of which tell us why!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=957797.msg16008561#msg16008561

lol!! just after I invest and I think it can't get any better u post this great idea! I think it is good maybe i will invest some more later Smiley

question to generally everyone, do you have to play the game to get the benefit of the coin and vice versa, do you need to have the coin to play the game?

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
Sourgummies

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 01:50:47 PM

I see only 31 btc invested. I dont think it will hit the goal.  Sad

Its ok. 31 Bitcoins invested so far with over a week left is an amazing start. Don't be fooled by the ico's that have "raised" 500-600-800" BTC in the first few days. 99% of those are scams and the BTC you see is belong to the devs. Id prefer to see this get funded slowly, over the full term. Seriously don't be falling for the ico scams left right and center and make sure when you pick whatever investment you want that you're 100% behind your investment, you've done the research and can sleep comfortable at night knowing your BTC are locked up in whichever ico you choose.

I have not seen any fake ico's yet maybe its because im new here. Can you point some of them out so I can go see them.

All over the forum. Most of them use anonymous devs so you need to be on the look out for that. Some recent ico scams are bitsync, lisk dice, rise, lir and its looking like waves was a scam too with their new partnership with that company trying to raise 5 million. Be careful but investing in jewels looks to be the safest place outside of btc to invest right now.
Sourgummies

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 01:53:49 PM

Secondary update - Posted an idea we've had in the BitCrystals thread, would like to get our communities feedback on it as well. Please let us know if you think this would be a good or bad idea and regardless of which tell us why!

lol!! just after I invest and I think it can't get any better u post this great idea! I think it is good maybe i will invest some more later Smiley

question to generally everyone, do you have to play the game to get the benefit of the coin and vice versa, do you need to have the coin to play the game?

If you are only investing to make a profit then playing the game is not important. If you're a gamer though then the coin does offer a larger range of uses such as use in game, trade-ability, ect in apex, heroes and the new game coning after that.  
Sourgummies

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 01:54:48 PM

No you don't need the coin to play the game, if you would like to provably fair gamble in their walk in casino then you will obviously need Jewels, also if you would like to buy special items and features you will need Jewels.

Fixed your mistake.
Altitude

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 02:40:53 PM

You dont need to be rich to invest 5 or 10$
Imagine investing 5 or 10$ in bitcoin back in 2009 and holding till now. You could be a millionaire now.
It could be possible with jewels too if the devs work real hard.

Hopefully i make it before its over. If not I will punch myself in the face like I did back then :p

Did you have chances to buy bitcoin in 2009 for pennies? I had no clue that bitcoin even existed back then.

Unfortunately yes. but I didnt even know what they were then Sad

Oh. Im sorry for your loss then.  Cry
You could have been retired now but instead you are here wearing a yobit signature.

Altitude,
Simplicity in everything
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 165 »
  Print  

Jump to: