Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:52:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 165 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (JWL) JEWELS 🔷 HEROES LAUNCHED 🔷 1ST JWL USE CASE 🔷 TRADING ON BITTREX  (Read 212606 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
rezilient

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 09:53:02 AM

Thanks again for all the interest in our updates Smiley

For those who weren't aware, we've done an interview with BlockChain Dyanmics and should be in tonight's episode. Be sure to listen to the new episode when it airs and let us know what you think Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1379730.0

You do bring nice updates though so no wonder there is so much interest in them. Damn, I missed the BC Dyanmics. I will have to see if there is a reply. Well done on doing what you can to get the word out because if it hits the right people then this will be a massive ICO and rightfully so.

You don't pay enough.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pro4Never

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2016, 07:05:46 PM

Tomorrow launches the public beta test of ConquerHeroes.com. We've been hard at work putting the final touches on a bunch of systems and quests so that players can properly experience the new world we're creating for them.

Here's a list of what's changed in the last few days.

-Mentor system added and tested: Mentors grant their students bonus battle power and in exchange receive a portion of exp and drops from their students.
-Registration page cleaned up: Less confusing for non English speaking players. Forced email authentication for creation and resets. All passwords are of course salted+hashed and cannot be recovered. Having it reset through validated emails is essential.
-Adjusted early game quests and drops for archers. They were having to do multiple quests to get their starting skills. Have smoothed that out and given them proper arrow packs with their starting gear.
-Changing the gender of your character now properly adjusts your avatar and hairstyle
-Titles are added for winning horse race or guild war. Players can equip or hide these titles and they are visible on their character sheet.
-Quiz show and horse race given fixed schedule. Google calendar used to map out all quest times for players to quickly reference.
-Adjusted many popular maps to balance the droprates and exp rates so that no single map is always the best. They are each useful for different purposes (leveling, powerleveling, hunting, etc)
-Numerous daily quests added and tested to give players encouragement to explore the game world and be active across all maps (each major city has its own daily quest currently)
-Ganoderma/Titan added (drop 1 hour exp potions. Spawn once per 30 minutes)
-Flower system added. You can give flowers to female characters and there is a leaderboard for who received the most flowers of each type per day. Silly cosmetic fun.
MarkBM

Activity: 141

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 04:24:36 AM

Will jewels be used in apex forever or only till heroes comes out?
m4arT3n

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 05:05:16 AM

Hi, Just a suggestion:

will you be offering in the future Reload Card for Jewels as another alternative for paypal? With a reload card, Jewel can be sold by multiple vendor and have a good chance to be more in demand. And the JWL from the reload card should not have any maturity waiting time  Lips sealed
titibach

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 07:17:16 AM

from what i have seen it will be used for as long as they have the game going.
double plus the more demand from multiple games isnt there?
i cant wait to see the in game provably fair gambling while playing the game, so excited.
i just checked the ico page and it is picking up slowly but surly.
siameze
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 01:52:19 PM

Tomorrow launches the public beta test of ConquerHeroes.com. We've been hard at work putting the final touches on a bunch of systems and quests so that players can properly experience the new world we're creating for them.

Here's a list of what's changed in the last few days.

-Mentor system added and tested: Mentors grant their students bonus battle power and in exchange receive a portion of exp and drops from their students.
-Registration page cleaned up: Less confusing for non English speaking players. Forced email authentication for creation and resets. All passwords are of course salted+hashed and cannot be recovered. Having it reset through validated emails is essential.
-Adjusted early game quests and drops for archers. They were having to do multiple quests to get their starting skills. Have smoothed that out and given them proper arrow packs with their starting gear.
-Changing the gender of your character now properly adjusts your avatar and hairstyle
-Titles are added for winning horse race or guild war. Players can equip or hide these titles and they are visible on their character sheet.
-Quiz show and horse race given fixed schedule. Google calendar used to map out all quest times for players to quickly reference.
-Adjusted many popular maps to balance the droprates and exp rates so that no single map is always the best. They are each useful for different purposes (leveling, powerleveling, hunting, etc)
-Numerous daily quests added and tested to give players encouragement to explore the game world and be active across all maps (each major city has its own daily quest currently)
-Ganoderma/Titan added (drop 1 hour exp potions. Spawn once per 30 minutes)
-Flower system added. You can give flowers to female characters and there is a leaderboard for who received the most flowers of each type per day. Silly cosmetic fun.

Can you explain more about the quiz show? I never seen a quiz show before in any game I've ever played. What kind of trivia is used, how many people can participate, ect ect ect...Maybe you can post a video of the quiz show so we can all get a better idea about that.

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
zahra4576

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 02:55:53 PM

Hi, Just a suggestion:

will you be offering in the future Reload Card for Jewels as another alternative for paypal? With a reload card, Jewel can be sold by multiple vendor and have a good chance to be more in demand. And the JWL from the reload card should not have any maturity waiting time  Lips sealed

i am fairly new here but am interested what you mean by getting multiple vendors? i mean, from these new vendors how do they know what they are buying? with paypal they are buying from the site, i just cant see random vendors being a benefit to jewels, can you tell me how so?
Pro4Never

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2016, 02:58:37 PM

Jewels will be used across all of our projects to increase demand for the coin and to offer more players the chance to experience the upcoming provably fair gambling games.

Hi, Just a suggestion:

We're already authorized with paymenwall which offers a number of payment processors (localized gift cards, region specific digital wallets, sms payments and major payment gateways such as paypal). I'm not sure how we would go about adding more options than they already support.

Can you explain more about the quiz show? I never seen a quiz show before in any game I've ever played. What kind of trivia is used, how many people can participate, ect ect ect...Maybe you can post a video of the quiz show so we can all get a better idea about that.

An unlimited number of players can join the quiz show. Each round lasts 1 minute and consists of a question and 4 possible answers. The faster you answer correctly, the more points (and experience) you get for that round. It then displays the player who has the highest score and continues to the next round. Once all questions have been asked (usually 10-15 questions) it will display a list of the top 3 players, their scores and how much time it took them in total to answer questions (so if they answered 10 questions each taking 10 seconds to respond it would say 100 seconds). The top 3 players also get bonus experience for playing.

The questions can be about anything. Many are general trivia such as regarding geography, sports or movie trivia with a large number of questions being specific to the game itself.

http://i.epvpimg.com/uF3lc.jpg

http://i.epvpimg.com/fftpc.jpg

http://i.epvpimg.com/cvDlc.jpg
siameze
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 03:04:19 PM

Jewels will be used across all of our projects to increase demand for the coin and to offer more players the chance to experience the upcoming provably fair gambling games.

Hi, Just a suggestion:

We're already authorized with paymenwall which offers a number of payment processors (localized gift cards, region specific digital wallets, sms payments and major payment gateways such as paypal). I'm not sure how we would go about adding more options than they already support.

An unlimited number of players can join the quiz show. Each round lasts 1 minute and consists of a question and 4 possible answers. The faster you answer correctly, the more points (and experience) you get for that round. It then displays the player who has the highest score and continues to the next round. Once all questions have been asked (usually 10-15 questions) it will display a list of the top 3 players, their scores and how much time it took them in total to answer questions (so if they answered 10 questions each taking 10 seconds to respond it would say 100 seconds). The top 3 players also get bonus experience for playing.

The questions can be about anything. Many are general trivia such as regarding geography, sports or movie trivia with a large number of questions being specific to the game itself.

Thanks for taking the time to write such a detailed answer. I need to know now, is the answer the grey whale?

▀▀███▀
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
zengryT

Activity: 745

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 03:13:38 PM

Cool games Cheesy I know this one, its the Arctic tern. Glad to see the community is building here I am going to start dropping by more often now so hopefully this continues to build. Just checked the ICO page and that is also coming along nicely. Do you have a target amount of Bitcoin to raise that you will need to speed up the development to as fast as it can be?

Not managing signature campaigns anymore.
Washika

Activity: 332
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 04:03:58 PM

Really enjoying seeing this thread build. I have to say chris, you are one of the coolest game devs I ever seen. Oh that reminds me. How was the show with blockchain dynamics, has it aired yet?
gals.monsters.girls

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 04:12:14 PM

Really enjoying seeing this thread build. I have to say chris, you are one of the coolest game devs I ever seen. Oh that reminds me. How was the show with blockchain dynamics, has it aired yet?

i somehow missed that interview with blockchain dynamics and would like to know how it went as well?
you are not wrong he is a breath of fresh air within crypto and it will soon be know by the many..
siameze
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 04:55:03 PM

Its supposed to be. Just read the op and you'll have your answer because everything is right there for you.

▀▀███▀
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
Tacalt

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 05:03:22 PM

Nice coin based on a nice game. I will bookmark this for future reference.

We should get a group of us from the forum to have a game one weekend? I have seen a few on this thread that enjoy the game. I must say, I am no pro haha, infact, I am closer to newbie still figuring things out but chances are there will be some other newbies that like the game like us. Assuming you're a newbie like me  Tongue
My in game name is my name here, when I go online I will talk in the chat.

On a scale of 1 to 10 how much fun have you had playing so far and on a scale from 1 to 10 how easy is it for someone who never played it before to get started and not clobbered buy all the other people on the map.

It's not like a shooter game so it's not like when you spawn on a map everyone is out to kill you. From my experience playing so far, the community is pretty nice. There are maps dedicated to solely fighting on like PK Arena but since I'm a noob I tend to stay away from there since I'd just get clobbered as you put it xD

I've been playing a Warrior, haven't tried the other classes so not sure how hard they are to play in comparison.

So I can join and not get spawnkilled. Because that what I hate the most when playing a new game. Its almost unfair especially with team matches to throw a noob in with a bunch of pros who are span trapping.

I been checking it out, I think I want to be an archer have you played as an archer yet or just the warrior?
Pro4Never

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2016, 05:17:29 PM

i somehow missed that interview with blockchain dynamics and would like to know how it went as well?
you are not wrong he is a breath of fresh air within crypto and it will soon be know by the many..

It aired on Saturday evening. Here's a link.

https://soundcloud.com/errorbytrial/blockchain-dynamics-22-7302016
MarkBM

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 05:36:39 PM

Hi, Just a suggestion:

http://i.epvpimg.com/uF3lc.jpg

http://i.epvpimg.com/fftpc.jpg

http://i.epvpimg.com/cvDlc.jpg

Will all of the games offer ways to gamble in game using jewels?
MarkBM

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 05:45:37 PM

Those are the worst radio show hosts I ever listened to. Why don't they ask rebound questions?
I don't think they know anything or even understand what gaming is.
Pro4Never

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2016, 06:04:24 PM

Will all of the games offer ways to gamble in game using jewels?

All of our projects will include jewels as their premium currency (people can use them to buy cosmetic items and other boosts).
All of the gambling games we are developing will allow users to play with jewels as well as a 'free play' mode where players can play using in-game currency.

Those are the worst radio show hosts I ever listened to. Why don't they ask rebound questions?

I'm guessing they just were not very familiar with our project so didn't have much in the way of followup questions. I'm happy we had the chance to let them and their listeners know more about the project.
GamingOn

Activity: 448

BetcoinRakeback.com

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 06:05:05 PM

Yeah.... I have to say I'm pretty disappointed with the quality of their questions. It sort of seems like they just let the Jewels dev ramble on to fill time rather than probing him with good follow up questions to his answers. Shame. At least they mentioned this Second Look thing, so maybe when they revisit Jewels  they'll have some more insight? We'll see.

JewelsProject (OP)

Activity: 196

Official Jewels Dev Account.

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2016, 08:02:58 PM

Just wanted to let everyone know we have now built our twitter for jewels and we hope all of you will follow us and show us your support.
It's @jewelscoin and I'll be updating the op with this information now.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 165 »
  Print  

Jump to: