Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:58:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 165 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (JWL) JEWELS 🔷 HEROES LAUNCHED 🔷 1ST JWL USE CASE 🔷 TRADING ON BITTREX  (Read 212606 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Tacalt

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 04:17:35 AM

Any known exchanges you will be listed on??

Like always it will probably be yobit + other small exchanges followed by bittrex and if its still here in 1-3 years then probably poloniex too.

Why so long for Bittrex and Poloniex?? They should be contacting them early!!

Why are you complaining about time to get on an exchange instead of doing something about it like getting into the Bittrex Slack and raising awareness for Jewels?  Roll Eyes

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RoseMann

Activity: 270

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 04:55:39 AM

Like always it will probably be yobit + other small exchanges followed by bittrex and if its still here in 1-3 years then probably poloniex too.

Why are you complaining about time to get on an exchange instead of doing something about it like getting into the Bittrex Slack and raising awareness for Jewels?  Roll Eyes

It is like voting man, most people think it doesn't make a difference and so they are lazy and don't go but it really does ever little effort counts. The same goes for those who think because there is still long way to go to goal that it can't be reached.

Ruzka

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 06:31:47 AM

It is like voting man, most people think it doesn't make a difference and so they are lazy and don't go but it really does ever little effort counts. The same goes for those who think because there is still long way to go to goal that it can't be reached.

I very rarely contact exchanges for investments unless the coin request link is put in front of me and it is being bumped by many doing the same. 'following the herd'  this one is different and it will be on bittrex upon release, I have no doubt. Now emailing them, who is doing the same?

m4arT3n

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 06:41:29 AM

Why are you complaining about time to get on an exchange instead of doing something about it like getting into the Bittrex Slack and raising awareness for Jewels?  Roll Eyes

I very rarely contact exchanges for investments unless the coin request link is put in front of me and it is being bumped by many doing the same. 'following the herd'  this one is different and it will be on bittrex upon release, I have no doubt. Now emailing them, who is doing the same?

If I understand the quote correctly, I believe there are some people on Poloniex are watching JWL too.
A friend at poloniex told me to come and take a look at Jewels, so here I am. After looking I'm not disappointed in what I've found. He was not wrong and just a heads up, there are some players looking into this with all the recent dgb hype.

Gaming coins are going to blow sky high and the fact that the dev here is very capable and genuine means Jewels will be one of the top go to coins. I have pmed you dev team.

@JelewsProject: Are the DEV waiting the ICO result first before going to the next step such as contacting the exchange ?
titibach

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 06:49:34 AM

he said he was contacting bittrex by email and then asked who is doing the same by looking at his post.
i will if you give me the email add as im lazy and wont go and look for it.
we should all tweet if we want it on there aswell.
dont even bother looking at poloniex or wasting your time to begin with that is a long time into future.
first step reaching target and then will follow bittrex.
Ruzka

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 07:04:44 AM

he said he was contacting bittrex by email and then asked who is doing the same by looking at his post.
i will if you give me the email add as im lazy and wont go and look for it.
we should all tweet if we want it on there aswell.
dont even bother looking at poloniex or wasting your time to begin with that is a long time into future.
first step reaching target and then will follow bittrex.

After rereading it wasn't totally clear what i was getting at but yeah that is what i meant. I will be emailing bittrex and hope others do the same. Maybe a good idea to tweet to Richie as well if you have twitter, it can only help. I agree poloniex is away in to the future.

PimpingSincePimping

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 07:09:29 AM

I don't care about exchanges like you mini pimps, what I want to know is aimed at dev- when will you add my brothel to the game?
sadasa

Activity: 446

Unpaid signature.

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 07:45:09 AM

This isn't a good investment because it's not close to the dev's target? What fucking logic is this? Do people not realize by putting in their BTC it helps get the total funds closer to the dev's target?  Roll Eyes

This kind of people tend to miss the train. When they missed it, they will accuse the coin as unfairly distributed. Well that is a typical scene here in cryptoland.

The DEV here wish to make their venture a success. JWL is the fuel that engine their economy.

One of the most important thing I like about this is that the fact that the coin is simple and easy for laymen: it is a payment method. JWL simplicity is the DEVs aim for their current users.  It is a bridge between real world and game world similar like paypal/ visa. Some new user do get overwhelm with BTC and think that it is difficult and for techie.

IMHO JWL maybe the best way to verify gamer age since it can only be bought via exchanges and paypal. Both which do have age restriction. Due to blockchain technology where every transactions is recorded, this will curb any suspicious underground/black market exchange. JWL project may solve this problem unknowingly Smiley

Personally as a speculator one thing I really like about the idea of Jewel which I doubt will happen but you know it's one of those "it could" and I appreciate the devs not trying to pitch it as a false hope promise like so many alts do is that if Jewels gets substantially popular namely if the game Rebirth produces is popular, there's a good chance that we may see other games from other companies that decide to utilize Jewels.

It's actually a great way to regulate black market trading where players sell items for cash to other players and potentially get scammed, instead the game's company itself can simply act as escrow for Jewels.

That P2P in-game trading (auction house as well would be neat) is certainly one of the best features someone could implement - it takes care of scammers, gives incentive to play and spend coins as well to make more coins and also to speculate on items of higher value. I really hope Rebirth will also be made by Chris next year.

I agree this is definitely a huge step up from the gaming coins already on BCT. The closest thing resembling thing in terms of actually being useful for something is BitCrystals but they're aiming for an entirely different sort of game / market space. Can't wait to see how this turns out!!

With the right support Jewels will be my best investment of 2016 and anyone else who is already in.

There is a big crypto gaming community now we need to work out how to get them to join the movement, with a big community all having the same passion there would be no stopping crypto gaming. So far though everything is split, however Jewels has gained a lot of traction and we can see the community growing daily.

Do many of you get to play over the weekend because it would be good to get something organized, even if it is just a few to begin with, we will build it up in no time.

B2

BitDouble.io

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Gutembergin

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 08:28:25 AM

I just read this article, name coin jewels its sounds cool.. .  Grin
http://apexconquer.com it's wallet or game?
I tried signup but always failed   Huh

Its a game and a wallet and a ico. I had no problems getting signed up and logged on. What problems are you having.
bglshimo

Activity: 265

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 09:02:57 AM

Its a game and a wallet and a ico. I had no problems getting signed up and logged on. What problems are you having.

Say exactly what error you get when you try to signup. Many here signed up easily. The people here will assist you with the errors.
Gutembergin

Activity: 176

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 10:07:20 AM

Say exactly what error you get when you try to signup. Many here signed up easily. The people here will assist you with the errors.

They also have a live chat on the site so if you need help just open the chat and ask them to help you.
nowclever

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 10:56:09 AM

Yes, investors should let bittrex admins know that coin, so bittrex team has the willing to add it.
ridewithme

Activity: 406

Follow me to the Profitland.

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 11:48:55 AM

Whos making the crypto guild, and whoever you are give me the name so I can join.

I invested in ETH and made money, WAVES, made money, JEWELS made money, NXT made money, BTC made a lot of money!
Follow me and profit.
MarkBM

Activity: 141

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 01:28:48 PM

I see almost 25 btc invested now. Thats way better then the 20 btc it was at yesterday but still a far way from 200.
danskepankki

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 01:56:57 PM

I see almost 25 btc invested now. Thats way better then the 20 btc it was at yesterday but still a far way from 200.

i sent some yesterday for a start and hopefully will send more closer to the end when I take some profits from other coins.

If 200 btc can't be raised, will dev have refund for us? I am afraid 200 btc target is difficult to achieve before ico ends.
Tacalt

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 02:16:17 PM

i sent some yesterday for a start and hopefully will send more closer to the end when I take some profits from other coins.

If 200 btc can't be raised, will dev have refund for us? I am afraid 200 btc target is difficult to achieve before ico ends.

Does anyone read? Roll Eyes Literally at the top of the OP
We have a minimum goal of 200 BTC ($120,000.00 USD). It should be noted that we are also seeking means of investment capital outside of Bitcoin Talk as well as negotiating private deals. Discussions regarding private deals and partnerships which will not affect the Jewels ICO or distribution. Strictly speaking, we are looking to have a starting capital of $120,000 or more which will come from the ICO as well as outside investors. If at the end even after factoring in outside investments we have a budget less than $120,000 USD we will first seek to establish a new roadmap for development based on the available budget. Once we know this, we will then publish this information publicly and allow those who invested to vote weighted by their investment on whether we should proceed. If the majority votes "no" implying that they wish to be refunded then Jewels project will not proceed and we will begin the process of issuing a refund of all BTC. On the contrary, if the majority votes "yes" implying they wish to proceed despite the change in timeline which likely implies delayed schedules we will continue distribution and proceed with Jewels as intended.
sadasa

Activity: 446

Unpaid signature.

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 02:22:31 PM

We have a minimum goal of 200 BTC ($120,000.00 USD). It should be noted that we are also seeking means of investment capital outside of Bitcoin Talk as well as negotiating private deals. Discussions regarding private deals and partnerships which will not affect the Jewels ICO or distribution. Strictly speaking, we are looking to have a starting capital of $120,000 or more which will come from the ICO as well as outside investors. If at the end even after factoring in outside investments we have a budget less than $120,000 USD we will first seek to establish a new roadmap for development based on the available budget. Once we know this, we will then publish this information publicly and allow those who invested to vote weighted by their investment on whether we should proceed. If the majority votes "no" implying that they wish to be refunded then Jewels project will not proceed and we will begin the process of issuing a refund of all BTC. On the contrary, if the majority votes "yes" implying they wish to proceed despite the change in timeline which likely implies delayed schedules we will continue distribution and proceed with Jewels as intended.

People who are worried/afraid of it not reaching the target likely haven't even invested lol

I have seen many many ICO where 70% of the target was achieved in the last few days.

We have plenty of time to help get the word out here.

It needs some kind of twitter or signature campaign for atleast a week imho.

B2

BitDouble.io

PimpingSincePimping

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 02:52:21 PM

Now you're pimping! Question dev, is it possible to integrate a brothel for me to do my thing? I hear there is a market for animation. Strictly over 18s  Cool
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 04:51:17 PM

People who are worried/afraid of it not reaching the target likely haven't even invested lol

I have seen many many ICO where 70% of the target was achieved in the last few days.

yes mate more exposure coming from crypto related social media will help us to gain interest coming from crypto investors if dev can provide any twitter post so we can help to promote this ico project to reach enough btc for the start of this coin.
Ruzka

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 05:34:09 PM

yes mate more exposure coming from crypto related social media will help us to gain interest coming from crypto investors if dev can provide any twitter post so we can help to promote this ico project to reach enough btc for the start of this coin.

They do have a twitter account for Jewels it is @JewelsCoin we should all follow along and retweet. Like sadasa I have been around long enough to know the BTC will likely start rolling in the last days when dev team write in the subject. (7days left) so on, people read up and do their due dilligence then they will invest without a doubt. One of the best investments I've found this year.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 165 »
  Print  

Jump to: