Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:55:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 [164] 165 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (JWL) JEWELS 🔷 HEROES LAUNCHED 🔷 1ST JWL USE CASE 🔷 TRADING ON BITTREX  (Read 212606 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jackryderd

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

| BITCOIN | MONERO | STRAT |

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 03:47:38 PM

For the interest of investors and our community , Me and a group of investors would be coming out with new developments .

░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     BITCOIN IS THE FUTURE   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Palaxidon

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Hi, Im Bitcoin trader and crypto enthusiast.

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2017, 06:21:43 PM

For the interest of investors and our community , Me and a group of investors would be coming out with new developments .
I dont know who you are sorry.. Why I should beleave you? Have you any proof to claim this to be true?

jackryderd

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 07:19:11 PM

I dont know who you are sorry.. Why I should beleave you? Have you any proof to claim this to be true?

Because I am an investor who got scammed by the dev's like everyone else here but we have been working on this project for the betterment of everyone
Everything would be clear soon , our objective as of now is to protect our investments and protect our bitcoin community from these scammers
The project has potential and I don't want investors to lose there hard earned money here so we will be working for it's success

All we are asking is for community support that's all , we are investing our own money and resources and we guess that everyone will support us in our cause

░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     BITCOIN IS THE FUTURE   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
realestmofo

Activity: 168

If you aren't comfortable ........

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 08:31:04 PM

Well , I think someone taking over the project and sending these scammers to jail is the best option

YOU ARE DEAD TO ME
webripper

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 02:54:26 AM
Last edit: April 24, 2017, 03:05:36 AM by webripper

i have also managed to find Brian North's instagram account containing over 300 photos most of them of him and Chris.
i have downloaded all these photos to a separate drive so that i can upload them in case they delete the account  Wink

here's the link: https://www.instagram.com/bri_north/

here is Brian's ask.fm: https://ask.fm/bri_north

an old facebook page belonging to Chris (Pro4Never): https://www.facebook.com/pro4never/
chris' twitch channel containing videos where he streams and shows his face (downloaded all of them as well to a separate drive in case he tries to hide this): www.twitch.tv/pro4never
Brian's flickr profile with a couple more photos: https://www.flickr.com/photos/130398522@N06/

here's plenty of helpful things for all of you  Smiley
satchelsidney

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 03:48:00 AM
Last edit: April 24, 2017, 08:06:10 AM by satchelsidney

I did a volume-price analysis on the JWL market..
It seems that the dev has dumped all their coins on the market with several million coins in just 1 or 2 of those candles. Also seems to be confirmed by the block explorer.

We gotta put this guy in jail, but since it looks like tokens are already in the hands of investors, I also agree its a good idea to have a community takeover if there's a new lead dev to get things done..

What if I told you, we are not alone in this world?
roony

Activity: 196

Did you see the roonies on him???

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 03:49:50 AM

Wow the dev really doxxed himself and left the project like that? HAHAHA good luck to him. I hope you guys catch this guy!!!!

I'm not an investor in this project yet, but if the community takeover is real, count me in!

Don't be rude, stop staring at my brows.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 09:29:54 AM

It seems that the dev has dumped all their coins on the market with several million coins in just 1 or 2 of those candles. Also seems to be confirmed by the block explorer.

We gotta put this guy in jail, but since it looks like tokens are already in the hands of investors, I also agree its a good idea to have a community takeover if there's a new lead dev to get things done..

So they took all the BTC then to add to you guys misery they dumped all of their jwls on you too....so he has no incentive ever to return to this project. That dumping the jwls was just extra to fuck you over even more.

I would hope some of you that got scammed by these disgusting little turds will take some action against him,

You can let people like that rip you off can you?

What will you do about it?

I told you all he looked like a scammer from the start but nobody would listen. Should of held all the btc in escrows and released it to him for milestones completed.

Get some legal team who takes their fees from what he can get out of those scum bags and make them bankrupt and get them in jail.

jackryderd

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 11:38:44 AM

So they took all the BTC then to add to you guys misery they dumped all of their jwls on you too....so he has no incentive ever to return to this project. That dumping the jwls was just extra to fuck you over even more.

I would hope some of you that got scammed by these disgusting little turds will take some action against him,

I told you all he looked like a scammer from the start but nobody would listen. Should of held all the btc in escrows and released it to him for milestones completed.

Get some legal team who takes their fees from what he can get out of those scum bags and make them bankrupt and get them in jail.

Yes , these scammers belong to jail . We will take action soon but we need some one from Canada to help in this
We will be keeping the project alive for the sake of investors

satchelsidney

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 12:08:11 PM

Chart is starting to look good again after all the dev's dumps and market's capitulations have been absorbed. I think we can see 1000 sat soon.

yurez

Activity: 2520
Merit: 711

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 05:40:59 PM

Well done.  I think no one here does not mind.
satchelsidney

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 10:30:09 PM

Chart is starting to look good again after all the dev's dumps and market's capitulations have been absorbed. I think we can see 1000 sat soon.

Well that didn't take long. Reversal is confirmed with that breakout to 1k and the huge volume candle breaking above.

I think the new dev is serious about this takeover. See you at 1400 and 2000 sat soon.

roony

Activity: 196

Did you see the roonies on him???

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 10:33:37 PM

Yes , these scammers belong to jail . We will take action soon but we need some one from Canada to help in this

Anyone living in CANADA who could assist to put Chris where he belongs?

Don't be rude, stop staring at my brows.
onemanatatime

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Aluna.Social

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2017, 10:54:19 AM

Because I am an investor who got scammed by the dev's like everyone else here but we have been working on this project for the betterment of everyone
Everything would be clear soon , our objective as of now is to protect our investments and protect our bitcoin community from these scammers
The project has potential and I don't want investors to lose there hard earned money here so we will be working for it's success

All we are asking is for community support that's all , we are investing our own money and resources and we guess that everyone will support us in our cause

So you're the new dev for the "community takeover"? Can you share what developments are you working on or perhaps a roadmap?

This time it's different.
hard2up

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 01:26:54 PM

Is it scam or not?
jackryderd

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 01:57:58 PM

New Journey will begin soon .

( Previous dev was a scammer )

Lauren Smith

Activity: 1050
Merit: 277

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2017, 03:20:47 PM

So you're the new dev for the "community takeover"? Can you share what developments are you working on or perhaps a roadmap?

What will become of the game though ?

jackryderd

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 03:28:12 PM

THREAD MOVED TO :- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1886619.0

I CAN NOT CLOSE THE THREAD , AS THE REAL DEV'S ARE SCAMMERS WHO RAN AWAY WITH INVESTORS MONEY .
THUS WE HAVE TAKEN OVER THE PROJECT .
PLEASE MOVE THE DISCUSSION

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 07:10:37 PM

Previous investors in this need to group fund a couple of btc bounty to someone in canada on this board to get the police to investigate it i bet they are into all kinds of dirty deeds. Just call up the cops there (even from abroad_ and report the address as being doing whatever you want....they probably 100% did not pay tax on the scam proceeds that will get them banged up for a start. Buying each other gimp suits and whatever they probably blown most of it already.

Perryl

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 07:21:34 PM

Previous investors in this need to group fund a couple of btc bounty to someone in canada on this board to get the police to investigate it i bet they are into all kinds of dirty deeds. Just call up the cops there (even from abroad_ and report the address as being doing whatever you want....they probably 100% did not pay tax on the scam proceeds that will get them banged up for a start. Buying each other gimp suits and whatever they probably blown most of it already.

I have no idea what I could tell the police. I'm pretty sure that you'd get better results by asking for assistance from a, uh, less respectable group of people.

Where in Canada are they from?

Honestly, I'm not surprised about this, but if nothing got done about PB mining then I can't imagine anything would be done about this.

Not sure a community takeover is useful without the so-called "pro4never network". That said, he's not the only private server developer. In fact, mine had more users before the ICO started and probably still does. Adding new private servers is generally pretty easy. They don't really require any real coding. True copy/paste development.
Pages: « 1 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 [164] 165 »
  Print  

Jump to: