Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:21:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 219 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Xaurum [XAUR]  (Read 326986 times)
xardas1

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 06:56:43 PM

I am also tired of hearing promises! Someone from dev team must give
explanation about what is happening with the price. The communication with the
people is extremely bad. And please now with some facts about the future and not just
promises.
One story from my side:
Once i heard a Xaurum investor who i very close to the
dev team that by the end of the year the price will rise to 14$..
There was even bet about this. Now there is August and we are at 0.16$..

Smth is happening strange is happening here, its time for explanations!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
danandanderson

Activity: 288
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 08:32:14 PM

Looking to buy large amount of xaurum ~ 1000 ETH. PM me with offers. And yes I know I can buy it from exchange but I am trying this way since I think in this case this is a fair way for both the seller and the buyer. If I buy it I will pay too much as I want them ASAP, and same goes for the seller, if he wants to sell them he will get a very low price becouse of relativly low trade volume.

I got several offers, most of them for small quantities. I want to buy in bulk so please do not send PM if you have less than 500.000 XAUR.
And regarding the price/market - there is virtually no market, on the only legit exchange ( Bittrex ) there is only 36BTC on the buy side and probably half or atleast 1/3 are bots which would start moving as soon as someone started to sell. So I guess there is maybe 10BTC demand for XAUR.... on Bittrex, the other exchanges that XAUR is listed are shady and can be easily manipulated (price/volume)...
danandanderson

Activity: 288

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 08:37:47 PM

I am also tired of hearing promises! Someone from dev team must give
explanation about what is happening with the price. The communication with the
people is extremely bad. And please now with some facts about the future and not just
promises.
One story from my side:
Once i heard a Xaurum investor who i very close to the
dev team that by the end of the year the price will rise to 14$..
There was even bet about this. Now there is August and we are at 0.16$..

Smth is happening strange is happening here, its time for explanations!

Dev cant help, its up to the community. In this case it looks like the community is not interested in XAUR and nobody is willing to buy at current price. Dev cant do anything about it, they can develop some additional functionalities but it will not change much. People dont see added value, in crypto most investors look for huge earnings of couple of 100% per year and XAUR doesnt look to have this in it. If you want ,,stability,, you invest in BTC, ETH, LTC etc. and if you want big % you go for ICOs and tokens which are hyped...
gobbi

Activity: 429

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 09:16:44 PM

Danandersen why would you like to buy such big stake of xaurums?This is my question?Do you know something or what?It is true that is not much activity with xaurum,i think it will change with september.
xardas1

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 05:13:52 AM

By the end of the day the price will be 0.16 again.
That is the main problem here
hrbt
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 05:50:00 AM

mmm sweet cheap XAUR   buy more offcourse  Cool
Kovanec

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 06:33:10 AM

A resurrection happend. At least for now. The future is always uncertain.
Mp777

Activity: 92

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 06:34:49 AM

Danandersen - Did you buy on market all away to the production price. Somebody went huge last night.

Now pieces are coming together... Somebody from abroad will buy 8M Xaurums and the team is helping by not making another mint. When the price is low it is easier to get that amount. When he will be finished the mint will happen. That's why each night "somebody" makes cheap big buys on the market.
Am I correct?

Since there is rarely official information we can only speculate, which is bad for the community.
gobbi

Activity: 429

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 06:54:45 AM

I think september will be our month, things will be better in september, new offices will be opened, new page is coming and agents will start to spread xaurum all over Slovenia.
nitja

Activity: 85

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 06:57:01 AM

Danandersen - Did you buy on market all away to the production price. Somebody went huge last night.

Now pieces are coming together... Somebody from abroad will buy 8M Xaurums and the team is helping by not making another mint. When the price is low it is easier to get that amount. When he will be finished the mint will happen. That's why each night "somebody" makes cheap big buys on the market.
Am I correct?

Since there is rarely official information we can only speculate, which is bad for the community.

Why is this bad? What info would you like? When pump&dump will happen? Then there wouldn't be any trading, just pump info. This would be too easy. We all know that life isn't easy. there are ups and downs. the same is here.

Mint always happens when there is a market demand for new Xaurums, so this is when the market is near or above the production price.

With the price $0.16 there was almost 40% of gold behind tokens. so the price was really good at that time.

@gobbi, not just all over Slovenia, but all over the world.
zrjawkn

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 07:05:45 AM

The main problem will be resolve if you sell Xaurums and go somewhere else....because I have enough your negativity. If you don't like or don't understand Xaurum please leave and buy some other coin.

IF YOU DONT WANT TO SEE a big steps foward from devs team its your problem. You can read  139.page again.

Mp777

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 07:16:54 AM

Why is this bad? What info would you like? ...

Bad is the speculation. We can just invent stories because there is no official information. We officially still don't know what is with the mint. Speculation often lower the trust. And we are again at PR which is really bad. Where is Martin?

nitja

Activity: 85

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 07:57:46 AM

Bad is the speculation. We can just invent stories because there is no official information. We officially still don't know what is with the mint. Speculation often lower the trust. And we are again at PR which is really bad. Where is Martin?

when you'll see the price near $0.31 or above, then the new mint will occur. I don't really understand your post.. You have a plenty information, you are obviously new kid in town. so if you cannot decide or you cannot wait at least a year or so, then please, go to your banker. or buy btc and hold. then ask satoshi why there was a 80% drawdown not so long ago.

Mp777

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 08:17:39 AM

when you'll see the price near $0.31 or above, then the new mint will occur. I don't really understand your post.. You have a plenty information, you are obviously new kid in town. so if you cannot decide or you cannot wait at least a year or so, then please, go to your banker. or buy btc and hold. then ask satoshi why there was a 80% drawdown not so long ago.

I'm not a new kid! I have all information I need, or even to much... I'm not complaining about the price, I'm complaining about the bad communication with the investors. And this is so regardless on the price (0.16 or 0.31..., PR is bad). I still haven't got one answer where is XaurumQA...

About the mint: Mint is used also to prevent big drops in price, since the 30% will go to the "market buy" and the price will be somehow kept or at least will not fall to much. So, mints are made also when the market price is well below the production price. This is why the Xaurum is not so risky (together with the gold backing). And in my opinion the mint is missing this time for a reason...

I'm holding my investment in Xaurum and I intend to do so, I just point out things that could be done better (regardless if I make a huge profit or not). I would just like to hear that things will get better (PR) and then I believe my money is well invested.
Domenc

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 08:25:27 AM

I'm not a new kid! I have all information I need, or even to much... I'm not complaining about the price, I'm complaining about the bad communication with the investors. And this is so regardless on the price (0.16 or 0.31..., PR is bad). I still haven't got one answer where is XaurumQA...

About the mint: Mint is used also to prevent big drops in price, since the 30% will go to the "market buy" and the price will be somehow kept or at least will not fall to much. So, mints are made also when the market price is well below the production price. This is why the Xaurum is not so risky (together with the gold backing). And in my opinion the mint is missing this time for a reason...

I'm holding my investment in Xaurum and I intend to do so, I just point out things that could be done better (regardless if I make a huge profit or not). I would just like to hear that things will get better (PR) and then I believe my money is well invested.

If I understand you right, you wold like to hear "Everything is going to be ok, Mp777 😉" from developers and it will be perfect investment for you?  It looks like you're kidding. There is a lot of informations trough fb, twitter... Also here on forum is a lot of useful information... you just need to go a few pages back...
Mp777

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 08:53:26 AM

If I understand you right, you wold like to hear "Everything is going to be ok, Mp777 😉" from developers and it will be perfect investment for you?  It looks like you're kidding. There is a lot of informations trough fb, twitter... Also here on forum is a lot of useful information... you just need to go a few pages back...

You miss my point friend... If you don't want to see, I can not make you see, even if I present it...

To be simple: Where is XaurumQA? Why are questions from the community not answered?
XaurumQA

Activity: 142

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 10:13:29 AM
Last edit: August 16, 2017, 11:25:19 AM by XaurumQA

What's going on guys? Are the developers running away and is this really dead coin? Sure looks like that!

No official information, Martin is allready on Krk in the villa or what? Martin should be answering our questions, but he is here less than average investor.

To my question:
I have a feeling that the price is dropped on purpose. Maybe developers want to buy big amounts and are letting the price drop. Otherwise I can not explain to myself why there are no mints. And no official information, like I explained.
Other possibility is, there is no money in the mint (or it was used for somethig else instead of gold). How can this be when new big markets are opening, I can not explain (or the markets are not so "big")... Can the money be used for something else instead of gold? Have the investors some protection here?

Either way it is bad. And the worst thing is that we have no real answers, just some believers saying "be patient". I can be patient, but you have to admit that the PR is really bad!

I'm still buying the coins because I still believe, but at least admit that the things smell really bad for average investor. Just words and the constant falling price...

I hope I'm not throwing away my money.

Hello!

I would like to open this report with news that Xaurum first time ever surpassed 1.000.000 USD 24h trading volume.

Secondly I would like to respond to accusations of not being present on forum and that the team does not deliver information to the public. Here are the dates of last 7 official announcements made by Aurum project or by XaurumQA on this forum (23.7., 27.7., 30.7., 1.8., 3.8., 4.8., 6.8.). Even more frequent communication is delivered via social media.

We are trying to answer all the questions directed to QA in 24hrs. Mp777, your question was posted yesterday at 06:43:26 pm and is being answered now:

Developers are not running anywhere, they are working hard as we speak. Regarding the PR and social media presence things are improving, it is not a promise it is a fact, you can check our social media profiles and see at least 400% increase of posts and other communication. PR team is also working hard, you can expect Xaurum and its projects being present on at least 7 web platforms in next 10 days.
Money gathered via production price buys is meant to be used in mints only. You are correct, new big markets are opening. They are not opened yet. Again it is not a promise, it is a fact. It is work in progress. Since we strive to conduct our business only on high legal standards and having best interest of Xaurum holders constantly in our mind, it takes some time before all the conditions to start trading in new markets are met.

Thank you for your concern.

Best,

XaurumQA
Mp777

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 11:37:08 AM

Hello!

I would like to open this report with news that Xaurum first time ever surpassed 1.000.000 USD 24h trading volume.

Secondly I would like to respond to accusations of not being present on forum and that the team does not deliver information to the public. Here are the dates of last 7 official announcements made by Aurum project or by XaurumQA on this forum (23.7., 27.7., 30.7., 1.8., 3.8., 4.8., 6.8.). Even more frequent communication is delivered via social media.

We are trying to answer all the questions directed to QA in 24hrs. Mp777, your question was posted yesterday at 06:43:26 pm and is being answered now:

Developers are not running anywhere, they are working hard as we speak. Regarding the PR and social media presence things are improving, it is not a promise it is a fact, you can check our social media profiles and see at least 400% increase of posts and other communication. PR team is also working hard, you can expect Xaurum and its projects being present on at least 7 web platforms in next 10 days.
Money gathered via production price buys is meant to be used in mints only. You are correct, new big markets are opening. They are not opened yet. Again it is not a promise, it is a fact. It is work in progress. Since we strive to conduct our business only on high legal standards and having best interest of Xaurum holders constantly in our mind, it takes some time before all the conditions to start trading in new markets are met.

Best,

XaurumQA

Thank you QA!
When price falls, no mints, no information "why no mints", people start to ask if developers are abandoning the project.

About the mints, is the process being changed or is there any other reason why we don't have them? I know the mints are not announced, just information if we can expect them in future (next months)? Mints are the difference between Xaurum and other cryptos, they make Xaurum at least to hold its price.

Thank you and keep the promising story living.

XaurumQA

Activity: 142

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 11:54:30 AM

Hello!

Best,

XaurumQA

Thank you QA!
When price falls, no mints, no information "why no mints", people start to ask if developers are abandoning the project.

About the mints, is the process being changed or is there any other reason why we don't have them? I know the mints are not announced, just information if we can expect them in future (next months)? Mints are the difference between Xaurum and other cryptos, they make Xaurum at least to hold its price.

Thank you and keep the promising story living.

Hello! You are welcome. Minting process was not changed. And mints will definitely happen in the future since this is one of the most important Xaurum features.

Best,

XaurumQA
Kovanec

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 12:20:56 PM

I think there is no need for minting when the price is as low as it was recently. That means that there are enough xaurums created. With minting you create new xaurums and there is no need for new ones at the moment. If the market price goes close to the production price it means there is enough demand for new xaurums to be created with mint. That is how I see it.  I could be wrong...
Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 219 »
  Print  

Jump to: