Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:50:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SINGULARDTV (ETHEREUM) - Launch Completed!  (Read 137908 times)
szachta

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 06:02:38 AM

What price did you buy singular in ico.
anonbit992

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

A Trader & An Investor

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 06:03:31 AM

CEO, jakev, since your ico and signature campaign is over, could you tell us when we will get our bounty? Can we take off the signature now?
i have same question with you too, we should wait dev to inform about this, maybe he still busy to bring another good news about SingularDTV, fast ICO fast signature campaign and fast listed in exchange  Smiley

Nothing regarding the end of the signature campaign has been announced yet. SO hold on to the signature. if it's over then, 50$ for a week of work seems awesome Smiley Wink

and Finally I was able to get my hands of singular tokens from bittrex. I could buy it at 79 sats though  Angry  lol!

██
                           ██████
                         █████████
                      █████████████
                    █████████████████
                      █████████████████
                       █████████████████
              ███        █████████████████
            ██████        █████████████████
          ██████████        █████████████████
       ██████████████        █████████████████
      █████████████████        █████████████████
       █████████████████        ████████████████
        █████████████████        █████████████
          █████████████████        █████████
           █████████████████        ██████
             █████████████████        ██
              █████████████████       
                █████████████████       
                 █████████████████       
                   █████████████████       
                    █████████████████       
                      █████████████████       
                       █████████████████       
                         █████████████████       
               ███        █████████████████
             ██████         █████████████████
           ██████████        █████████████████
         █████████████         █████████████████
          █████████████████        ███████████████
            █████████████████        ███████████
             █████████████████        ███████
               █████████████████        ███
                █████████████████
                  ████████████████
                   █████████████████
                     █████████████
                      ██████████
                        ██████
                         ██

●●  VISUAL STRATEGY BUILDER  ●● BOUNTY | ANN | WHITEPAPER 
●●  FOR CRYPTOTRADING  ●●●●●●●● TELEGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER 
         ALGORITHMIC TRADING | STRATEGY OPTIMIZATION | COPY TRADING
jstern

Activity: 368
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 06:04:21 AM

So much did SingularDTV collect from their ICO in total? I believe they said that they had a lot in the 1st 15 minutes.
7.5 Million in 14 minutes.
TheKB

Activity: 315
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 06:13:08 AM

CEO, jakev, since your ico and signature campaign is over, could you tell us when we will get our bounty? Can we take off the signature now?
i have same question with you too, we should wait dev to inform about this, maybe he still busy to bring another good news about SingularDTV, fast ICO fast signature campaign and fast listed in exchange  Smiley

Nothing regarding the end of the signature campaign has been announced yet. SO hold on to the signature. if it's over then, 50$ for a week of work seems awesome Smiley Wink

and Finally I was able to get my hands of singular tokens from bittrex. I could buy it at 79 sats though  Angry  lol!

Lol! yes 79 sats is pure gold. lucky bastard who got his order triggered there! i am waiting at Poloniex, but i now believe i must have an account on bittrex too.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 06:22:15 AM

Lol! yes 79 sats is pure gold. lucky bastard who got his order triggered there! i am waiting at Poloniex, but i now believe i must have an account on bittrex too.
yes because for sure thats only create panic allowing weak holders to sell their coins. buy low and wait then sell high after development proceed.
pradalady

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 06:29:12 AM

79sat, lol.   Shocked Shocked

If i could buy at 2000sat, i would be very happy, it is still under ico price. Bought at 79sat is a dream.

BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 06:31:54 AM
Last edit: October 03, 2016, 06:49:47 AM by BitPotus

Maybe this announcement by Poloniex made somebody Panic and recoup some of his BTC for this event:

Augur REP tokens will be available for trading on Poloniex this week. We will announce when the market is open for deposits.Posted by Wizwa at 2016-10-02 19:04:35

SingularDTv will probably be stagnant for a very long period of time and AUGUR's gonna pump to the moon when it goes on Poloniex....

Just a theory though.....
pradalady

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 06:35:54 AM

Maybe this announcement by Poloniex made somebody Panic and recoup some of his BTC for this event:

Augur REP tokens will be available for trading on Poloniex this week. We will announce when the market is open for deposits.Posted by Wizwa at 2016-10-02 19:04:35

SingulatTv will probably be stagnant for a very long period of time and AUGUR's gonna pump to the moon when it goes on Poloniex....

Just a theory though.....

Polo now has very bad option, they should add sngls, but lists augur delay one year project.  Angry Angry

jstern

Activity: 368
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 06:46:49 AM

come on guys. dont you think its a possibility that someone sold to themselves to crash the market and make everything look like shit..

At 79 Satoshi? That's a big risk to take selling to yourself, for the chance that someone is going to pick those coins up.
szachta

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 07:07:00 AM

Joined the siganture i hope it is no to late.
nick777

Activity: 527

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 07:19:02 AM
Last edit: October 03, 2016, 07:35:50 AM by nick777

come on guys. dont you think its a possibility that someone sold to themselves to crash the market and make everything look like shit..
1000% Was no mistake,a Wale Sell his own coins putting his buying orders at ridiculous small price like 79 sat.That Was no mistake,The selling took place in  more tranches, at different times. After Ico sold out în 14 minutes,somebody wish to lower The price and weak hands sell their own coin closest to Ico price to this wale

███
██▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄
███
     ▄█████████████████████████████▄    ▄████████▄▄    ▄▄████████▄▄     ▄▄████████▄▄
    █████████████████████████████████ ▄█████████████ ▄██████████████▄▄▄██████████████▄
   ████▀                ▄▄▄▄     ▀██ ▄████▀    ▀▀██▀▄█████▀▀   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▀▀█████▄
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄███▀         ▄████▀         ▄████▀         ███████         █████▄
    ▀██████████████▄  ████          ████           ████▀           █████           █████
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄ ████         ▄████          ▄████            █████           █████
                ▄████ ▀████▄▄    ▄▄████▀ ▄▄     ▄▄████             █████           █████
████████████████████   ▀██████████████▀▄█████████████              █████           █████
██████████████████▀       ▀▀██████▀▀    ▀█████████▀▀               █████           █████
.....SOOM 4th Blockchain

███
▀██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
▄██
███
SOOM Blockchain    ███
    ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
    ███
    ███

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄█████       ██████████▄
▄██████  ▄▄▄  ███████████▄
███████  ▄▄▄  ████████████
███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███████
▀██████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄    ██████▀
▀█████            █████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Whitepaper

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Official - News
johny08
Legendary

Activity: 1045
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 08:45:16 AM

1000% Was no mistake,a Wale Sell his own coins putting his buying orders at ridiculous small price like 79 sat.That Was no mistake,The selling took place in  more tranches, at different times. After Ico sold out în 14 minutes,somebody wish to lower The price and weak hands sell their own coin closest to Ico price to this wale

ico price was 0.00002470 btc

until they make some business the price will come under the ico price.

someone bought all the coins in 15 minutes, was the same with firstblood. i would just buy if i really believe in the project and for that i would like to see them doing something first.
copaamerica

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 08:49:31 AM

No way, weak hands would not sell at so cheap price like 79 sat, cause panic is not the target, I believe must someone click the wrong button
szachta

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 09:03:06 AM

No way, weak hands would not sell at so cheap price like 79 sat, cause panic is not the target, I believe must someone click the wrong button
Wha is this mean,if someone buy in 79 sat then he/she have masive profit.Shame it is not me.
HardwarePal

Activity: 565

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 10:20:25 AM

Devs bought all the coins and dumping the free coins for BTC. They also got their ETH back from the contract.

Profit is profit  Grin
no1dead

Activity: 301

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 10:23:17 AM

Wha is this mean,if someone buy in 79 sat then he/she have masive profit.Shame it is not me.

Everyone wants to get that, but only one guy bought, damn lucky dude
ecawyna

Activity: 294

🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 11:00:31 AM

Everyone wants to get that, but only one guy bought, damn lucky dude

maybe the one who bought is the same guy with the one who dump

▄▄█████████▄                    ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄█████████████████▄             ▄████████████████▄
   █████            ▀█████        ▄█████            █████
  ████                 █████    █████                 ████
 ███                    ▀████    ██                     ███
▐███                      █████                         ▐███
███▌                        ████           ▐████████████████
▐███                         ▀████          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ████                   ██▄    █████                    ▄▄▄
  ████                ██████    ▀████▄                ▄███
   ▀█████          ███████        ▀█████▄          ▄████▀
      █████████████████              ▀████████████████▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀                      ▀▀██████▀▀
  æ t e r n i t y
  The Oracle Machine
          ██
      ▄██ ██ ██▄
     ▐██  ██  ██
     ▐██      ██
     ▐██  ▄▄  ██
     ▐██▄▐██ ▄██
       ▀▀▐██ ▀▀
      ▄▄▌▐██ █▄
     ▐██ ▐██ ▀██
     ▐█▌  ▀▀  ██
     ▐██     ▐██
     ▐██ ▐██ ▄██
      ▀█ ▐██ █▀
         ▐██
✅ Unchained Smart Contracts
✅ Decentralized Oracle
✅ Turing-Complete
✅ State-Channels
✅ Infinitly Scalable
     ██
 ▄██ ██ ██▄
▐██  ██  ██
▐██      ██
▐██  ▄▄  ██
▐██▄▐██ ▄██
  ▀▀▐██ ▀▀
 ▄▄▌▐██ █▄
▐██ ▐██ ▀██
▐█▌  ▀▀  ██
▐██     ▐██
▐██ ▐██ ▄██
 ▀█ ▐██ █▀
    ▐██
[ WHITEPAPER]                     ██
                   ▄██▌
                  ████
                ▄█████
              ▄██████▌
             ████████
           ▄█████████   ▄▄▄▄
          █████████████████▀
        ▄████████████████▀
       ██▀▀▀▀▀ █████████
              ▐███████▀
              ██████▀
              █████▀
             ▐███▀
             ███
             █▀
(en)Lightning
Smart Contracts
|TESTNET|
monkeydong1

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 11:06:37 AM

Sometimes, it feels good to not have been able to purchase from the ICO itself.

Bybox

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 11:08:38 AM

I feel the same lol  Roll Eyes
monkeydong1

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 11:15:25 AM

I feel the same lol  Roll Eyes

I thought it was silly to place a buy order at a very low number. So I bought some singular at ico price on bittrex, and no real bargain although I could easily have set an order at a ridiculous level.

Still good ! Cheesy

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: