Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:17:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin now the strongest currency in the world?  (Read 42156 times)
barhavsky

Activity: 798
Merit: 100

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 04:38:51 PM

Indeed so far the bitcoin legality has not been fully recognized in various countries in the world, but of course with the passage of time bitcoin will be able to realize the legalization in every country. With the progress of bitcoin currently really experienced a drastic increase is certainly not impossible in the year 2020 bitcoin already has a user of 50% of the world's population.
Yeah I think bitcoin will continue to grow with official recognition from different countries and bitcoin users will continue to increase in the future

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
doomloop

Activity: 2282
Merit: 581

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 05:13:40 PM

I still believe dollar is the strongest currency in the world. It will take a long time for bitcoin to rise up against the competition in terms of currency being used worldwide.
the price of the bitcoin is increasing and more and more people are being a part of the bitcoin for this reason bitcoin is being the most powerful currency and the strength of the bitcoin will be double till the end of the year. Bitcoin is easy and reliable than the dollar because if you want to go for a trip you can carry max amount of bitcoin in your wallet but carrying huge amount of dollar can be harmful for your security another thing is the price so saving bitcoin can help you in your future.

barhavsky

Activity: 798

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 05:30:24 PM

bitcoin is the highest currency exchange but not many people do not know and use bitcoin as the main choice.
There are still many countries that have not officially acknowledged bitcoin as a currency.

Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 08:31:19 PM

After the events of last week.

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?

I've seen in the new just tonight in the country where i am in right now. People were in a shock and some made panic buying of bitcoins after one granny was televised for buying a certain amount of bitcoin some time ago in the past and now it made her not only famous but wealthy grandma after finding out her bitcoins turned to be hundreds of percent more than it was before. This news brought people to realization and somewhat nostalgia as i say it and it is not the talk of the town here. I supposed this will bring more fame to bitcoin and a potential for price increase. Only a speculation though. 

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
amaral1977

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 09:23:40 PM

Is it a currency really? or it´s current value comes from being a store of value asset? the use cases as a currency can´t explain nearly part of the value of BTC. But speculation and store of value...

██████████ 
        ██████████████████ 
      ██████████▌▐██████████ 
    ██████ ████▌  ▐████ ██████ 
   ██████  ▐██▀    ▀██▌  ██████ 
  ██████  ▌ █▄▄█  █▄▄█ ▐  ██████ 
 ██████▌ ▐██████  ██████▌ ▐██████ 
 ██████  ███████  ███████  ██████ 
 █████▌  ██▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀██  ▐█████ 
 █████                      █████ 
  █████▄▄▄▄▄████  ████▄▄▄▄▄█████ 
   ████████████▌  ▐████████████ 
    ████████████▌▐████████████ 
      ██████████████████████ 
        ██████████████████ 
            ██████████ 

█████████
█████████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
█████████
█████████

EXCHANGES 

CREX24GRAVIEXBITEBTC

█████████
█████████
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
█████████
█████████
hurain

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:26:08 PM
Last edit: August 30, 2017, 02:48:01 AM by hurain

Is it a currency really? or it´s current value comes from being a store of value asset? the use cases as a currency can´t explain nearly part of the value of BTC. But speculation and store of value...
yes i think that there is no doubt that bitcoin a an online currency, and currently most of the people are already using it as currency both for onlinne as well as in their local offline shops. i am hopeful that a time will come when we will also start using bitcoin in our local shops. but i think it depend on the number of the bitcoin users, and in my area still the bitcoin users are not good much in number and it will take some more time when all the people will become aware about bitcoin.
stolendata

Activity: 264

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:31:24 PM

I still believe dollar is the strongest currency in the world. It will take a long time for bitcoin to rise up against the competition in terms of currency being used worldwide.
the price of the bitcoin is increasing and more and more people are being a part of the bitcoin for this reason bitcoin is being the most powerful currency and the strength of the bitcoin will be double till the end of the year. Bitcoin is easy and reliable than the dollar because if you want to go for a trip you can carry max amount of bitcoin in your wallet but carrying huge amount of dollar can be harmful for your security another thing is the price so saving bitcoin can help you in your future.
yes in the world of crypto currency there is no doubt that bitcoin is the strongest currency in the world of crypto currencies, but I think if we talk about the whole world and compare it with fiat, then USD is still the kind of all the currencies and is still the most powerful currency of the world.
Paid Piper

Activity: 329
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:45:23 PM
Last edit: August 30, 2017, 12:20:08 AM by Paid Piper

to me i think currently bitcoin is not the strongest currency of the world but in future we can expect that it will become one of the most popular currency of the world in future. in fact the users of bitcoin are still very low, and i think that it will take a lot of time when all the people of the world will start using bitcoin, may be that it will take decades and generation.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:21:21 AM

to me i think currently bitcoin is not the strongest currency of the world but in future we can expect that it will become one of the most popular currency of the world in future. in fact the users of bitcoin are still very low, and i think that it will take a lot of time when all the people of the world will start using bitcoin, may be that it will take decades and generation.
Speaking of currency that is a big thing, we have different currency while bitcoin belongs to the crypto currencies.
Well, as of now it's the most popular in the crypto currency and definitely not the popular digital currency in the world, it's decentralized and I don't think this kind of system would become more popular than a centralized system.

ObscurePen

Activity: 385
Merit: 266

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:26:54 AM

What happened last week? Do you mean the price drop? Don’t worry about that. The price is already back up 200$SUD

And what do your men Bitcoin is too small? Do you mean that the number of coins that can ever circulate is too small or do you mean that no one uses Bitcoin? Well if you mean the former then that is not a problem. The price of Bitcoin should make up for this. Soon small payment like 0.001-Bitcoin may be worth much more. Maybe even worth $15.

If you mean the latter, then yeah that may be a problem. In order for Bitcoin to succeed, more people need to use it on a larger scale. Bitcoin is highly underrated at the moment. If mainstream adoption does occur, Bitcoin would flourish at an even larger scale. But the problem with this is that more people, means that transaction fees are going to rise even more. Not good news. But I think that more people is still better, than less.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 05:06:59 AM

most of bitcoin holders treat this as an investment not really using it as currency because of the current movement and the value really placing
investors to a good position those who got in earlier and already got a lots of bitcoin for sure they are already millionaires and having  a great time
but even they got a lots of it I think they are not considering it as currency but an asset instead.
barbara44

Activity: 2394
Merit: 605

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:36:19 PM

Bitcoin isn't the strongest currency for reasons stated, but it is among one of the most valuable.
Nowadays bitcoin is not the strongest currency at the present time now, because the popularity of bitcoin has been categorize only in online matter where everbody are able to earn bitcoin on bitcointalk.org but that's not enough to say those things.
No I disagree on this. The thing is about the famous and being strongest currency in the world. I believe it is not now, but yes you will see in upcoming decade only there will be bitcoins everywhere. It is trending and more it trend, more users are getting into this field. Countries are accepting it, and businesses are converting into it.
man1996

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:25:52 PM

No bitcoin is not the strongest currency in the world but it has a great capability and potential as it is growing at a very fast rate.Moreover it is safe and secure.

Douglasyukanov
Copper Member

Activity: 346

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:28:33 PM

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?
maybe not for now, but we can see the development of bitcoin as digital currency at this time is very good, from time to time bitcoin grows rapidly, many have tried to invest in bitcoin and some state governments are studying and reviewing bitcoin, so there is it is likely that in the end the bitcoin will be recognized and legal for use around the world.
Avametra

Activity: 237

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:35:47 PM

I believe that bitcoin is not the strongest currency, because that many have not even heard of it and can not use because of the lack of Internet. It is used only as an investment by those who have the opportunity.

sukamasoto
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

Black Panther

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:37:16 PM

No bitcoin is not the strongest currency in the world but it has a great capability and potential as it is growing at a very fast rate.Moreover it is safe and secure.

I think bitcoin is strongest currency also able to beat gold value 4x times value which unexpected for me
That's not impossible that one day bitcoin able reach $ 10.000 or $ 50.000 if people getting more interest on it

▄._      
                                       ▀█████████▀ 
                                     ,▄▓████████   
                                ╓▄▓███████████▀   
                           ╓▄▓███████▀╙.  ▀█     
                      ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄▄▄▄███         
                 ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄,  ▓███████        
           .▄▄▓██████▀▀╙▄▄▓████▌ ████████         
      .▄▄███████▀▀╙▄▄  ▐███████▌ ████████         
 .▄▄███████▀▀ ▐▄▄▓████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
╙█████▀▀▐▄▄▓  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████        
 ╙▀ ▄▄▓█████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████             
JCO05

Activity: 429

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:43:27 PM

Ofcourse, it is not. There's dollar, and other currencies that has physical market value and also, more stable market price compared to Bitcoin. Indeed, Bitcoin has a high market price but it is just that it changes from time to time. Maybe in the future it will be known by most countries, but I highly doubt that it'll be the best and steongest currency because it will take more years to come before that thing happen.

dmamigo

Activity: 1232

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 05:34:01 PM

most of bitcoin holders treat this as an investment not really using it as currency because of the current movement and the value really placing
investors to a good position those who got in earlier and already got a lots of bitcoin for sure they are already millionaires and having  a great time
but even they got a lots of it I think they are not considering it as currency but an asset instead.

Exactly! Its not really currency till date, as its being widely considered as an Asset or Investment module. But ya it is used as currency to trade goods and services, but not widely its being accepted. So I believe its not the right time to term Bitcoin the strongest currency. During too much Volatility, the currency usability dips down, as it becomes stable to some value, the transaction for purchasing increases.
moriskarlov

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 07:05:16 PM

BTC is one of the most volatile currency in the world, but in compare with alt coins it is the most stable. I hope in time many countries will legalize bitcoin, and will be using it as their reserve currency. Such resolute action will help reduce volatility and stabilize the course.
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 10:20:08 PM

Yes! This is latest trend in the crypto market where bitcoins are no longer used as a currency rather they are treated as investments. People are collecting bitcoins so that they can treat them like assets in the near future to fulfill their dreams and live a life full of all luxuries. Even for me, bitcoins are no longer just currency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: