Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:03:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin now the strongest currency in the world?  (Read 42156 times)
Monta3002

Activity: 344
Merit: 257

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:05:27 AM

After the events of last week.

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?
Way back 2013 it is too small and not yet stronger than other currencies but today it is now the most strongest and powerful currency as you can see the price in the market is very high the gap with other currencies is massive

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:10:52 AM

As I understand, right now it has untapped and sky's the limit potential, but treating it as the world's strongest currency can be a bit too early. Although, yes, it is very valuable at the moment, not to mention, many other alternative cryptocurrencies are coming up. I think money, in that respect, dollar, dinar, or other currencies that has a strong market value would still have more value.
i think bitcoin is not yet the strongest currency because it is still a crypto currency not real money that everybody cannot directly use it. but in terms of value it is very good, it will only become the best currency when the world become fully entering in cryptic era that all transaction is computer generated and bitcoin is the only currency used in a whole world.
There has been so many huge attacks, both within and outside, there has been several attempts to pull it down, but it just won't give up. The community is what has made the strength and value of bitcoin to be what it is today.
In the event of an attack, weaker hands leave, stronger hand remains and eventually the weaker hands that left kept coming back stronger. This is just exactly what we need.
0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 07:48:55 AM

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?
I think I cannot call it that Bitcoin is the strongest because cryptocurrency is a community driven asset that always depends on. I think the best, exact and acceptable term for it is that the "most valuable asset" we can have on our own without having or using any special skills and profession just an idea on how it works and how to earn. If we say strongest as what others say it must be stable and we don't see that characteristic in Bitcoin because it is obviously a very volatile cryptocurrency. If Bitcoin is not experiencing something like a plummet or even just a 10% drop I may call it stable but that isn't happening on the market because every second there is a change of graph in Bitcoins price. It could be a slight to heavy downfall so I may not call it "strongest" but the "most valuable" instead.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:24:27 AM

Bitcoin is the strongest digital currency in the whole world right now obviously because of its high value now and lots of investors keeps on investing and supporting bitcoin and even the whole crypto world.
Yes its true there is no doubt that bitcoin is one of the stronger currency than any other currency around the world and I think just because of his performance bitcoin accepted by the world and some countries are now giving bitcoins to their staff as salary so bitcoin now make a place in market and all the people hey trust and support bitcoin.
AmXProX

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:34:51 AM

IT is the strongest cyrptocurrecny and might become the strongest "currency" in the future, Possibility is too high imagine how people accept the it now a days and what will happen in the next years.

High chance of it being the strongest because it already surpassed  trials.
-the august 1st fork
-J.P. Morgan's CEO's fraud accusation to BTC

And ICO's for altcoin are also indirectly promoting bitcoin, so once more people learned about it and accepts it, It will become the strongest currency.

Betnomi300%█████████████████████   ████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS

████   ████
UP
TO
20%█████████████████████   ████   ██
WEEKLY
CASHBACK

████   ████
100%█████████████████████   ████   ██
RAKEBACK

████   ████
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Play now!
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:46:47 AM

I think because of some issue about bitcoin, and bitcoin is still alive, this is a strong currency, the role that the bitcoin doing in internet is so hard because its hard to be currency if this is not tangable, this only proofs this. Bitcoin is small but wait for a time that bitcoin will be big as every tangable currency.
Only time can tell, right now if the trend will continue that more people are adopting with bitcoin then for sure it will be the strongest currency
in the future. We should based on facts and our basis should be the figure, as this writing bitcoin has a marketcap of $80,607,513,33 and it is expected to rise overtime.

I think bitcoin considered as one of the strongest currency in the world due to its value so high compared to other cryptocurrency value as we take a look at the marketcap. But if  we compare to the paper money bitcoin is not popular or belongs to that bracket.
Obviously no one knows the exact future of the bitcoin but on the basis of past events and trends of bitcoin, we can make certain predictions probably damn close to reality. Bitcoin is the future of the world and it is highly expected to increase in value for the upcoming decade or at least a score. With the passage of time, bitcoin will be accepted by the whole world.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:50:45 AM

Bitcoin is the most popular and aggressive currency day by day.So in future, I can say that bitcoin is the strongest currency in the world.
For sure the popularity of the bitcoin is very high and he people who knows the power of the bitcoin will never ask for the time to have the bitcoin. The value of the bitcoin is increasing and the amount of the bitcoin will be high when more it will grow and the strength of the bitcoin is the users so as the people who are using the bitcoin will increase the importance of the bitcoin will also increase and the high price will give you the bright future.
Yes bitcoin is gaining popularity day by day. there is an increase in number of Online transactions being made in bitcoins. Many nations are planning to legalised bitcoin and its acceptance is increasing day by day.
Bitcoin's value is also increasing day by day.People are also enrolling themselves in bitcoin.many people also see Bitcoin as the fastest growing investment in the world. They trade and invest in bitcoin .We can expect bitcoin to become the strongest currency within 10 years.
The great value is what is really driving in investors right now all over the world. Asides from bitcoin being an asset for profit, it has brought some technological disruption that people believe is going to take over the future of payment and give it a new better meaning.

This is even enough to invest in and the happiness of even being a part of a currency that will not only be strong but create huge impact in the finance industry at the early stage is awesome.
DG2000

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:20:25 AM

It is evident that bitcoin has come a long way since it had started but still I don’t think that it will ever be able to become the strongest currency in the world because firstly, many countries don’t recognise bitcoin as a currency and few of them are banning it. Secondly it is not a stable form of currency since it prices fluctuate a lot; so any investment made there is always a fear of great loss.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:33:46 AM

Bitcoin is the most popular and aggressive currency day by day.So in future, I can say that bitcoin is the strongest currency in the world.
For sure the popularity of the bitcoin is very high and he people who knows the power of the bitcoin will never ask for the time to have the bitcoin. The value of the bitcoin is increasing and the amount of the bitcoin will be high when more it will grow and the strength of the bitcoin is the users so as the people who are using the bitcoin will increase the importance of the bitcoin will also increase and the high price will give you the bright future.
Yes bitcoin is gaining popularity day by day. there is an increase in number of Online transactions being made in bitcoins. Many nations are planning to legalised bitcoin and its acceptance is increasing day by day.
Bitcoin's value is also increasing day by day.People are also enrolling themselves in bitcoin.many people also see Bitcoin as the fastest growing investment in the world. They trade and invest in bitcoin .We can expect bitcoin to become the strongest currency within 10 years.
The great value is what is really driving in investors right now all over the world. Asides from bitcoin being an asset for profit, it has brought some technological disruption that people believe is going to take over the future of payment and give it a new better meaning.

This is even enough to invest in and the happiness of even being a part of a currency that will not only be strong but create huge impact in the finance industry at the early stage is awesome.
The technology behind bitcoin is the main reason why the people are going into bitcoin. The reliable transactions and also the anonymity when you send bitcoin is the best because it is not like the traditional remittances that they need some verification or any personal information just to let you send your money but in bitcoin you can send as much as you can and you don't need to exposed yourself to just send money to other people. In the future we can see more people that adopting bitcoin and sooner than later, it will become one of the strongest currency in the world.
Paecga129

Activity: 422
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:23:33 PM

Absolutely Bitcoin is the strongest currency in the world. It has the best qualities of money and the best ledger that has ever existed. Plus the people actually believe in it and that it'll continue to work and get better.
goldade

Activity: 896
Merit: 104

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:24:40 PM

Although, bitcoin is currently not the strongest currency, I believe
bitcoin has the potential to become the strongest currency.
Though, there have been some drop-downs at one time or the other,
bitcoin has over the years, risen steadily and I believe if it
continues to rise this way,  it will surely become the strongest
currency in the next few years

aencarnaci

Activity: 448
Merit: 281

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:14:59 PM

Not yet, but i believe that a lot of people are supporters of bitcoin. Ang will continue to expand it's popularity all over the world.
The support is really growing stronger each and every day worldwide and this is apparently and gradually making bitcoin a strong currency. We may not classify it yet as a strong currency but with the look of things and the huge percentage increase within few days, I will say we will get there.
Strught85

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:28:01 AM

Bitcoin has proved a really robust forex. Bitcoin has a excellent reputation. Bitcoin is identified for being the first, the easiest to get, and the widest acceptance. I feel the person or bitcoin finder is growing and a lot more widespread to the whole world now.
PagSure

Activity: 81

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:31:22 AM

Yes bitcoin is the strongest DIGITAL Currecny right now and its the mother of all cryptocurrencies, I don't want to compare bitcoin with dollars since these two has different use though both are valuable.

misterj

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:42:35 AM

As of now, in my opinion is that bitcoin is currently the highest valued currency but not yet the strongest. Not yet the strongest in the sense that you can only avail few exchange in your locals, means that only few business accepted bitcoin as a currency or a way to gain profit legally. It is not yet widely used, it is most likely used underground pertaining that it is still not known which maybe they are avoiding the threat of its value to decrease when introduced to public. In my conclusion, to be the strongest currency in the world, is that you must be legal so that the public accept its presence.

██▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▄Blockchain Art Platform
█▄▀░░█▄▄▄█▄█▄▀[Twitter]  [Telegram] [Reddit] [Medium]
░░░█▄█▄▄▄█░░█▄█▄▄Tradable Assets  Unique Ownership  Proven Authenticity
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:44:29 AM

Yes bitcoin is the strongest DIGITAL Currecny right now and its the mother of all cryptocurrencies, I don't want to compare bitcoin with dollars since these two has different use though both are valuable.

Bitcoin is the strongest Currency in this world.Because 1$ = 1$.But 1 BTC = 5600$.Is their any currency having this much power and value.Nothing is like that.Eth also 400$.So Bitcoin is the strongest and powerful currency in this world.If all the people start to use means,the bitcoin will be the world using Currency.
theunbeatable

Activity: 546
Merit: 258

I could either watch it happen or be a part of it

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:51:37 AM

In crytocurrencies globe, I believe bitcoin was the strongest forex. But in truth bitcoin is only a single of the cash that starting to be popular. Nevertheless, I think someday bitcoin was achieve the place of getting strongest forex in the globe.

Bitcoin has the potential to be the strongest but due to some that cant accept the fact that BTC can be the best currency in the world and can become the worlds reserve far more surpasses than gold, they are making their own crypto and banning BTC. Even with this much pressure, the price is still holding up and if we can overcome this political and government issues BTC will write itself in the history of the finance system.
4U

Activity: 195

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:06:49 AM

Bitcoin is the strongest digital currency in the whole world right now obviously because of its high value now and lots of investors keeps on investing and supporting bitcoin and even the whole crypto world.
Yes there is no doubt that bitcoin is one of the strong currency around the world and day by day its users are going to increase and just because of its great services bitcoin is now accepted in some countries so in short word bitcoin is one the committed currency if you work hard here so it will give you a good reward as compere to any other currency.
koumpesbtc

Activity: 69

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 08:10:29 AM

Of course it is not and i am sorry to be pessimist i don't think it will ever be. It is fluctuating a lot especially lately and will continue to do so now that the fork is coming. But it is more predictable than fiat currency which makes it a way better investment.

| World Fintech Startups | Microsoft Azure Partner | $1,5 M Raised During pre-ICO |
     BANKEX - Proof-of-Asset Protocol    
| WHITE PAPER | BLOGSLACKTELEGRAMBITCOINTALKGITHUBTWITTERYOUTUBEFACEBOOK |☰
pantek talacuik

Activity: 773
Merit: 101

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 08:15:56 AM

it is true for now bitcoin is too small. let alone some countries currently do not support bitcoin, because the government can not control bitcoin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: