Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:56:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin now the strongest currency in the world?  (Read 42156 times)
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:56:33 AM

With a market cap reaching more than 100 billion USD and the price of 1 btc = $ 5800 then bitcoin is the world's most expensive currency, bitcoin market cap has exceeded some of the country's currency in the world.

TIME
TO
SLEEP

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:31:08 AM

Strongest, in terms of market value, since bitcoin is considered a currency, in market cap, i think there is another computation for it, since bitcoin is global, i think bitcoin is being devalued u p to now, if you come to think of it, we are not talking of fiat here, we are talking of bitcoin, which has a very huge potential, the market cap should be much even higher, since it is not focused on one country alone, there is no gdp to measure its buying power, the onoy way yo measure it is by supply and demand, the value should much more higher than what we are seeing now. I think though bitcoin is notnat its 100% market cap, still it beats a lot of fiat, however bitcoin seems to be becomin more of an asset than currency, there should be more transactions being made as payments, rather than trading in order to say that bitcoin is a currency, hopefully after the fork, bitcoin will not remain stagnant.
Opquar

Activity: 385

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:34:28 AM

Gold is the oldest and strongest. Silver is also old and good. I don't know if bitcoin is worth more than some other rare elements, for example Indium (LCD screens)

It's about currencies though. I get gold and maybe silver, but why indium? But yeah there are several currencies that are more valuable than bitcoins. That could change very quickly though. I'll give it a few years.
AMHURSICKUS

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:58:25 AM

For now i think not, but because of its increasing value maybe someday it will become the strongest currency in the world. Now, bitcoin is the number one in all cryptocurrencies and the most strongest in the market.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
FedAsker

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:22:34 AM

Gold is the oldest and strongest. Silver is also old and good. I don't know if bitcoin is worth more than some other rare elements, for example Indium (LCD screens)

It's about currencies though. I get gold and maybe silver, but why indium? But yeah there are several currencies that are more valuable than bitcoins. That could change very quickly though. I'll give it a few years.

Indium was just quickly found example of something that modern technology needs. I didn't mean that's necessarily more valuable than bitcoin.
Blue Think

Activity: 19

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:26:46 AM

After the events of last week.

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?

Right now it is.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:31:32 PM

With a value of about $ 6000 can be said that bitcoin is the most expensive currency ever, now everyone is hunting bitocin because many opinions say the price next year will reach $ 15000.
Bitcoin is in fact the most expensive currency of the world and that should be a reflection of its usefulness and its rareness with only 21 million coins I think it is very obvious no fiat currency currently open the world can compete with bitcoin since governments keep printing those useless pieces of paper.
naughty1

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:08:17 PM

To us bitcoin is strong currency now. But not in the world only online world. it is not recognise to all the people of the world.

Of course bitcoin is not a world currency, because in fact, the number of bitcoin users in the world is still too small. This number is just like a drop of water between an ocean, bitcoin is nothing.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

Zero.X

Activity: 32

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 07:29:42 PM

I don't know if you can describe a currency as "strong" but it's definitely the most popular and spoken about.
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1186

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:32:22 PM

Right now ? Naah , the marketcap is to low but give it another couple of years and then we can really talk about bitcoin supremacy as a currency but untill then it's far far away in my opinion. It is the most popular in the moment of speaking but it cannot be the strongest yet , the tech is still on early stages.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:11:20 PM

Right now ? Naah , the marketcap is to low but give it another couple of years and then we can really talk about bitcoin supremacy as a currency but untill then it's far far away in my opinion. It is the most popular in the moment of speaking but it cannot be the strongest yet , the tech is still on early stages.
But i do not think that we can even cross the limit in next on year. I think it can only be possible when the majority of people start using bitcoin, and i think still not more than 2% people have knowledge about bitcoin. To me although bitcoin has the potential to become as the strongest currency of the world, i am sure that it will take decades and may not be so early.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
prudencetoller

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:05:08 AM

No, dont think that bitcoin is the number one here. Bitcoin is just the one who start the cryptocurrency world and it does not mean that bitcoin is the strongest currency. There are many competitors which are stronger than bitcoin such as ethereum, zcash, Lumens, etc. They have a lot of chance to replace the tradition currency system. They are all good and they have the unique ability to change the world

First blockchain based marketplace of trading algorithms]
TRADINGENE│ JOIN NOW
ICO 4 April 2018
Oo ako to

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:34:19 AM

Not yet, but I know that we are getting close where can claim that btc is the strongest currency. I can feel that we just need to take a few more steps before everyone around the world will use btc instead of usd. It may not be a quick transition but I know we will get there.
cryptohome

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 07:35:25 AM

Strongest? not yet, but Bitcoin is on it's way to be one in coming years.

Still needs to be legalized in many countries, once it's done and everybody is used to it, then we can say it's the strongest.
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:17:31 AM

To us bitcoin is strong currency now. But not in the world only online world. it is not recognise to all the people of the world.
You are absolutely right. All the users of bitcoin have known how biotin have changed their lives and now they are becoming independent and earning handsome amounts. But offline world is not happy with bitcoin, because they even don’t know about it. So yes for us, bitcoin is the most amazing currency but it must be famous all around the world, if it competes for being best.
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:27:05 AM

For all those who know well about bitcoin, it is indeed the strongest currency and the most profitable currency of the world. For the ones who don’t know about bitcoin yet, it is nothing.

In the coming days, when more people will be knowing about bitcoin there are likely chances of this thing that bitcoin will become the strongest currency of the world. It is having lot of potential to lead the world.
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:00:27 AM

After the events of last week.

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?

Bitcoin is not in the stage yet to become the strongest currency in the whole world. We knew it all where Dollar was still the strongest currency in the whole world.
knobson

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:11:26 AM

For all those who know well about bitcoin, it is indeed the strongest currency and the most profitable currency of the world. For the ones who don’t know about bitcoin yet, it is nothing.

In the coming days, when more people will be knowing about bitcoin there are likely chances of this thing that bitcoin will become the strongest currency of the world. It is having lot of potential to lead the world.
Not now but yes bitcoin is really becoming a strong currency in the world.It is getting popular day by day and its demand is also increasing.Transactions are also being made through bitcoin.People are also investing in bitcoin as they get full profit.Except dollar,only bitcoin is the currency which is now getting accepted worldwide for transactions.Trading bitcoin is also getting popular.Payments from signature campaigns are also in bitcoins rather than cash or fiat money.If you have a lot of bitcoins,you can save some of them for future purposes too.

MoozicoreWORLDS FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN
   █████                     █████
  ███████                   ███████
  ███████       █████       ███████
  ███████      ███████      ███████
   █████        █████        █████
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:16:24 PM

Sadly, bitcoin is not the strongest currency at present for various reasons.
Bitcoin is too volatile. The fluctuations in the prices doesn't make it a reliable currency in the marketcap to depend on.
It is decntralised. It is an advantage as well as a disadvantage. With its increasing marketcap there is no centralised source to enforce responsibilty.
Bitcoin is a premature economy with a lot of potential and with one of the strongest development teams, it still has a lot of potential to grow. To be one of the mainstream currencies a lot of work has to be stil done.
Sasha Grey

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:04:07 PM

Currently the bitcoin price is around $ 5500 and it can be said is the most expensive price, I hope bitcoin prices continue to rise so continue to get profit, and the state does not limit the bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: