Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:07:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin now the strongest currency in the world?  (Read 42156 times)
Specialforce

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:09:26 AM

After the events of last week.

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?
If it's in the crypto world we can say that bitcoin is the strongest but if we are talking about the world currencies, bitcoin is not leading yet. It is just simply because bitcoin is not yet acknowledged as a legal currency within different countries so the chances of being the strongest currency for bitcoin is being reduced. Even though this is what's happening right now I still believe that the time is near for bitcoin to shine worldwide.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptoblue77

Activity: 472
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:14:43 AM

Right now, Bitcoin is not the strongest currency in the world. But, it will become the strongest currency in future.

snedyolo

Activity: 226
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:16:10 AM

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?

That would be uncertain. When we are talking about all currencies both offline and online, the strongest will be the one acknowledged by the people. So, if bitcoin was to be acknowledged and accepted, then it would be number one.

Euroda

Activity: 370

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:24:13 AM

I don't think so that bitcoin is already the strongest world currency right now. Yes we can say that its value is very high right now and it has a great potential on becoming the strongest but we should still remember that bitcoin is not yet known by everyone or legal in the whole world. But still I believe the time is near for bitcoin since its popularity is increasing over time that's why we should just keep on believing on bitcoin.

P60

Activity: 378

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:25:12 AM

We all know that the value of bitcoin is very high right now but if it is to be compard with dollars, bitcoin would not match it yet since it is not yet known legalized in all the places of the world. If ever bitcoin will become legalized in the world, that's the time maybe that it will get a shot on becoming number one since the benefits of using it are very attractive.

Drakula

Activity: 421
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:31:56 AM

Yes. Because bitcoin right now is attaining great attention and popularity all over the world even after being banned in China, it still managed to recover and the sudden pump was actually surprising. The users of bitcoin also right now has been increasing greatly and even the investors too so we should expect that sooner or later, bitcoin will take over all the other currency in the world.
RushKing

Activity: 192
Merit: 24

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:36:42 AM

Bitcoin before was just an ordinary cryptocurrency but as time passes by, a lot of things happened in bitcoin making it more complex and its value increased more and more. We can say now that bitcoin now is one of the strongest currency in the world and will sooner be the proclaimed world currency.
mikchail

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:42:43 AM

Yea bitcoin is the strongest currency in the entire world but in long term we can see diverse situactions because there are several intelligent individuals which can see some things which are undesirable in bitcoin cryptocurrency and thah bad factors he can correct and make possess much better cryptocurrency.
akuser

Activity: 526

markaccy.io

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:00:19 AM

This fits the prediction, and I have read some articles about fremason.
that his goal is to rule the world.

The slogan or motto of freemason is liberty, equality, and fraternity

Bitcoin will be the currency that unites the world, and in the end everyone will bow with one force.
economic power will be a weapon to realize this mission.

please share, sorry I just read.

goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:09:52 AM

This fits the prediction, and I have read some articles about fremason.
that his goal is to rule the world.

The slogan or motto of freemason is liberty, equality, and fraternity

Bitcoin will be the currency that unites the world, and in the end everyone will bow with one force.
economic power will be a weapon to realize this mission.

please share, sorry I just read.
This can only be happened if each government countries of the world will accepted bitcoin cryptocurrency, in that case bitcoin will be no longer a decentralized because it will become a centralized and government will get connected with every transactions of bitcoin.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:29:01 AM

No, you can't tell that. Consider fiat currencies, not all people already now about bitcoin, only some are. Bitcoin is not totally famous to other country.
Actually, its a popular and demand crypto currency. Yes, its not a currency as what fiats money we have since its just living in the cyberworld. We can see it on some advertisements on facebook, Twitter, or even in telegram that bitcoin is popular. Most people ,nowadays are not open minded but we cannot blame there way of thinking due to the  many scammers around the cyberworld. Bitcoin is very dominant of all over crypto currencies and I believed someday it will be implemented in most countries due to its value is so high that gives a good profit to each and everyone of us.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:10:05 AM

Yes, that is right. Bitcoin is just "starting" and not already the strongest. This has also got one feature to serve as a payment gateway as well as a currency.Bitcoin is popular and everywhere most people wants to invest in bitcoin.
If we look at the time when this concept of crypto currencies was introduced to this world, then we’ll notice this thing that it is only a matter of few years when this concept was introduced. Bitcoin is really a good money and it really is the best thing to invest your money but the fact is still it is not the strangest currency of the world. It has to pass lot of milestones, only then this will happen.
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:12:41 AM

Yes!in my own perception bitcoin is the strongest currency in the world even sometimes the value is volatile in the market.bitcoins omeday will become an alternator  of fiat money,if all the government regulate the law of bitcoin.it is best your money in bitcoin because we can assure that we can gain a good profit in the future.

kalawang

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:35:05 AM

I see that pbt is much better than bitcoin in early aug but when i see now the vakue of bitcoin is totally bumping up rapidly so the strongest cryptocurrency now is bitcoin no doubt.
tyronecoinbit

Activity: 359

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:54:11 AM

Yes!in my own perception bitcoin is the strongest currency in the world even sometimes the value is volatile in the market.bitcoins omeday will become an alternator  of fiat money,if all the government regulate the law of bitcoin.it is best your money in bitcoin because we can assure that we can gain a good profit in the future.

Well as for me, bitcoin is not the strongest currency around the world. It can never defeat fiat currency. There are a lot of factors to consider for it to become the strongest currency and having a high value doesn’t make it the strongest. There is still low percentage of users of bitcoin compared to fiat. But I know, bitcoin has a potential of becoming the most influential currency around the world in the future compare to others.
lenovo16

Activity: 210
Merit: 120

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:09:05 AM

Same with you sir. I also think that bitcoin is the most strongest currency as of now. The system is has was one of the best. Bitcoin was also known world wide and investors are came from different country like japan and russia.  It still can stand even if the value of bitcoin change oftenly. And since bitcoin gives money everyone loves it.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:35:49 AM

Same with you sir. I also think that bitcoin is the most strongest currency as of now. The system is has was one of the best. Bitcoin was also known world wide and investors are came from different country like japan and russia.  It still can stand even if the value of bitcoin change oftenly. And since bitcoin gives money everyone loves it.

Absolutely Yes, a strongest crypto currency which is living in the cyberworld. Its value getting more high as the time passes by, though it will go down for a while but I believed it will back to the track since its already proven many years. Bitcoin will be more dominant of all 100+ crypto currency, due to its more impressive value that helps everyone have a good profit.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:29:10 AM

The only strongest currency that i know is US Dollar and nothing more. I don't think that bitcoin have enough market and proofs to say that bitcoin is the strongest currency. Bitcoin will not become the strongest currency in the world because there are fiat currencies who are strong and supported by the government which bitcoin is not though.
white.raiden

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:14:40 AM

Bitcoin is for me that we can not count the strongest currency in the world because the strongest currency is the US Dollar and bitcoin can also be the strongest currency when the whole world knows about bitcoins.
xYakult

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:27:41 AM

I don't think bitcoin is the strongest currency in the world as of the moment since the US dollar and i think the British Pound are still the strongest since they have high value all over the world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: