Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:06:33 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin now the strongest currency in the world?  (Read 42168 times)
deviant99

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:36:33 AM

This might be the future of the cryptocurrency. Becoming the strongest currency in the world but the downside of this is bitcoin is still in the process. We see today bitcoin surprisingly high today reaching $8900 , it is possible it can be the strongest currency and it would be the official currency once it most complete.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
napi

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:18:54 AM

After the events of last week.

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?

yes true for now maybe bitcoin is the king of the world's digital currency, bitcoin exchange rate is very expensive and profit has bitcoin too much, bitcoin will be more expensive and become the most expensive in the world.
rog1121

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:13:03 AM

Well before being the strongest currency in the world, why not act like a currency first? Bitcoin is acting more like an investment rather than a currency. There should be no argument in that. People are being engaged to Bitcoin not as a currency but as their investment or asset. As long as Bitcoin stays this way, there is no way that Bitcoin will be the strongest currency.
It is far more mainstream and utilized than its rivals. Indeed, even governments have fizzled endeavoring to control bitcoin and once in a while to boycott it. Individuals see more potential in it than some other online cash, and it is the most costly money at this moment in the market. So obviously bitcoin is the most grounded cash on the planet.
kolbalish

Activity: 627
Merit: 14

Crypto Article Sharer!!!

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:38:05 AM

Bitcoin is the world's first crypto currency. It's price is so expensive like gold and that is increasing day by day.For this reason, it become popular to those people who are interested to invest in it.

SilverChromia

Activity: 357

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:31:15 AM

In terms of all currency in every part of the world i think its not the strongest because if we will talk about currency. We can say that bitcoin is also a currency but not a real currency it is digital or crytocurrency. So if we will talking about the strongest crytocurrency or digital currency in the whole world. Yes it is Bitcoin is the strongest cryptocurrencies. But remember we dont know until this when will be strong because of its unstable value. But of course we will not give up on it to support it and earn it.

DRIFE  ●●●●●●     Pre-sale: December 2018
██ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ██
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
James ssi~

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:33:13 AM

For now, bitcoin is the weakest, but i believe years from now, its gonna be the strongest currency in the world.
wwdz99

Activity: 243
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:00:21 AM

Bitcoin isn't actually the strongest currency in the world yet. But it has a huge potential specially if more and more people support it and use online currencies more often. But my vision in the mere future, bitcoin will be at the top and more people will use it specially in online transactions.
mikeprimia

Activity: 64

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:29:36 AM

Yes, maybe it is the strongest currency in the world because there is no currency has the valuable as Bitcoin is.
jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:56:31 AM

For me, yes bitcoin is now the highest or the strongest digital currency in the world it’s because bitcoin is the first favorable digital currency and the most popular of all digital money in the world. Bitcoin is also the most expensive and primary sources of another digital cryptocurrency. But in all currency in this world, I think 5-10% people just know bitcoin in this world. Smiley
shawn995

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:10:46 AM

For me, yes bitcoin is now the highest or the strongest digital currency in the world it’s because bitcoin is the first favorable digital currency and the most popular of all digital money in the world. Bitcoin is also the most expensive and primary sources of another digital cryptocurrency. But in all currency in this world, I think 5-10% people just know bitcoin in this world. Smiley
yes, but it is the strongest one in crypto currency. it has high value then all paper currencies but one thing create a plus point for the paper currencies that they are legal through out the world , while bitcoin is in some counties only. if the bitcoin become legal currency then it will be a strongest currency  in the world which is possible soon in the future.
Pakboy

Activity: 195

"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:14:17 AM

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?
Bitcoin is not strongest currency world but bitcoin is the strongest cryptocurrency. Bitcoin can't defeat or surpass the Fiat currency. Bitcoin can not replace USD as global currency.

Kita Kita

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:24:59 AM

I think it's a yes, bitcoin is the strongest currency in the world, and eventhough before bitcoin is thes best currecny in this world, and i know that no one will beat bitcoin as the strongest currency in this world, because bitcoin is very trusted by everyone and the popularity of it is totally imcreasing more.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
Jupeter

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:37:19 AM

For me bitcoin is not the strongest currency in this wolrd, but maybe in the future bitcoin will be the best currency in this world, and right now the best currency is still the fiat currency, but i think when everyone will knows bitcoin it may have a chance to be the strongest currency in this world.

000JC88

Activity: 159

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:40:46 AM

Farrr from the word strong, it can be replaced from other crypto, yet is not even very strong in crypto world, imagine VS any other currency which has governments and resources behind it.
fuer44

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 08:48:44 AM

I agree if bitcoin is currently the strongest currency in the world with the exchange rate against the dollar reaches 1 BTC = 9750.00 US Dollar. but bitcoin is a digital currency, not a legitimate currency.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
expless

Activity: 200
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:33:34 AM

No I don't think bitcoin is the strongest currency in the world. Still not many countries allow to use it and not a big percent of people know about it
I'm looking at the way Bitcoin has survive from all sortof crisis, it would not be wrong to say that this is the currency in the world at the moment. Above this, it is also the best in terms of giving profits, security, and freedom of control, safety and many more.

Many entities have been trying to kill Bitcoin from time to time but they failed every time and this shows the strength of digital gold.

BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:07:02 PM

Yes we can say that in terms of virtual currency, Today's price of btc is 8162 USD, which really is unbelievable but Many of economists predict that price may rise upto 10000 usd in the end of this year,
Because of price bitcoin has become world strongest currency.
I agree that bitcoin is the strongest cryptocurrency. Even though there are a lot of alternative coins emerging in the market, some of them has capabilities but no one can replace bitcoin. They have a long way to go before they reach where bitcoin is. It is the strongest for it is the foundation of cryptocurrency.
It is really the strongest for how many years a lot of cryptocurrency has out in the market but still bitcoin keeps the spot as the number one and I believe even after 5 or 10 years from now bitcoin will still be the number one that is why I am keeping my investment in it I am allotting at least 20% of my income investing in bitcoin.
Bitcoin is indeed not yet the strongest currency of the world but it is soon going to be. It is sued by people for international transactions and online shopping. The only thing that is acting as a hurdle for declaring bitcoin as the world’s strongest currency is its legalization around the globe. But the way bitcoin is increasing in value and popularity these days, soon it would be legal worldwide.
Jose Rizal

Activity: 273

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:45:30 PM

I dont think so, bitcoin is one of the most influential currency nowadays but it doesnt it is the strongest, countries have  a set of standards for them to be convince that a certain currency is the strongest , and we all know that bitcoin has its own dusadvantages and limitations , so I think for now, its not.

Coral27

Activity: 184
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:56:56 PM

Nah, gold is. But bitcoin has huge potential, even if limited by the State to "just" the black market.
Most of people still trust things that are typically tangible when it comes on having its value. Becasue if you want to earn or you deal with transaction such as trading it is much better to look at gold for you to trade in for sure income and transactions.
i think that at the movement not .bitcoin is not the strongest currency but we can say that in the future it can be the biggest currency of the world.Bitcoin does not become the strongest currency for a long time. It's not a legal one in many countries  .strongest is USD  and will be for a long long time the strongest currency in the world   Undecided It's sad that in some countries people even have no idea that btc exist.but with the passage of time .btc can replace USD.

bitcoin is now one of the strong currency and it have a very strong place in market so that’s why some rich companies have already accepted bitcoin and there some companies which will join bitcoin till end of the year because bitcoin is now one of the favorite currency in market and also its very safe and sound for the people because bitcoin know very well how to keep its value with high price in market.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:26:33 PM

Nope, it wouldn't take a whole lot to get the numbers to start going down (compared to other currencies).

As much as it pains me to say it, this is the truth.

Now, it does have the capability to become the strongest, so do take that into account.

That's right, one characteristic of bitcoin is its volatility. Having said, even if it may seem that it already reached a good enough price point reaching 10k dollars, it can increase or unfortunately decrease in a glance. That how it goes with the bitcoin market, if we can remember, only a few weeks ago it's just in the 6-7k mark, and now, it's in a staggering 10k. Judging from that, you can actually see how unpredictable it can be.

Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: