Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:38:42 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin now the strongest currency in the world?  (Read 42168 times)
Coral27

Activity: 184
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:39:30 PM

SimpleFx.com added BFXUSD and BFXBTC Contracts for difference.might be fascinating.
bitcoin is now one of the strong currency in world because I know when china banned bitcoin so at that time I was thinking that bitcoin will banned because at time bitcoin was new in market and the price drop very badly but the way bitcoin fight against china so that’s unbelievable which mean that bitcoin don’t want to lose it's value and it want to survive for along time because bitcoin is now acceptable to world and they support as well.
ariewashere1

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:50:44 PM

To begin with thing I'd keep since i have could be much more anxious more than my physical paper cash being ineffective if my nation misplaced world war 2. Towards the conclusion I supposethetriumphant celebration  ill in any case acknowledge electronic currencies to be precise Bitcoin and so i won't find yourself becoming a bit low useless and poverty stricken the point is I'll regardless have a possibility of having something of great worth. So it is justified, in spite of all of the difficulty one can just bear such a great amount of gold together prior to it being insufficient to cover their requirements. w
sparveenat

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:58:12 PM

In what aspects we decide bitcoin is now the strongest currency in the world is the biggest question. We are benefitted from bitcoin because of its rate and it is not staying at one particular period and it is getting hike looks like hike so investors are some time confused. If the hike is controlled for certain period will make bitcoin as a worlds strongest currency.

BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:23:12 AM

After the events of last week.

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?

I really think it is because it even surpassed gold and dollar's value. It is the only currency that costs $10,000. No one expected bitcoin to grow this big because it multiplied to thousand times compared to when it started where it even cost less than a dollar. A lot of people became rich because of bitcoin investment.
Yeah right now nobody thinks that bitcoin can rise this high. of course this time bitcoin become the most expensive currency in the world. but that does not mean the strongest bitcoin of all currencies. I'm sure currently the price of bitcoin can still be manipulated and it proves that bitcoin is still not strong enough #IMO
tbterryboy

Activity: 1946
Merit: 322

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:43:46 AM

Definitely indeed.money tends to make everything in the current scenario. if you have cash then all thing will go alon wit you indvidula will respect you if you are wealthy. your sociable status is calculated from your wealth. your residing regular is identified by your spending capability. so anywhere you go cash should be an issue for the existence. with out money, you cannot imagine a solitary moment in your daily life. so I also think that cash is above all the things...igh.s
Indeed, bitcoin is at present working hard to be the best currency of the world and is on its way to wear the crown of world best currency and asset.

Bitcoin is the one which is increasing in value exponentially over days and nights. Bitcoin has made legal in most of the developed countries and others are on their way to declare it as legal currency. The more people getting aware to bitcoin, the more chances are there for bitcoin to become the strongest currency.
lestariptr

Activity: 287

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:55:26 AM

No, bitcoin is not yet the strongest currency in the world because bitcoin has not been unveiled by all countries. But believe me that bitcoin will be the strongest currency in the world as time goes by
Smokey Bob

Activity: 106

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:00:37 AM

Bitcoin can't be the strongest currency, as it doesn't really qualify to be a currency. The transaction costs are way too high for it to be used as a means of payment for most things. Bitcoin is more of an investment tool; a speculative place to put your money. So it's really more comparable to gold than to a normal currency.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
dragonbhai

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:19:27 AM

No, bitcoin is not yet the strongest currency in the world because bitcoin has not been unveiled by all countries. But believe me that bitcoin will be the strongest currency in the world as time goes by
i think bitcoin is not yet the strongest currency because it is still a crypto currency not real money that everybody cannot directly use it. but in terms of value it is very good, it will only become the best currency when the world become fully entering in cryptic era that all transaction is computer generated and bitcoin is the only currency used in a whole world.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:28:15 AM

Bitcoin can't be the strongest currency, as it doesn't really qualify to be a currency. The transaction costs are way too high for it to be used as a means of payment for most things. Bitcoin is more of an investment tool; a speculative place to put your money. So it's really more comparable to gold than to a normal currency.
It's not about the transaction cost because that problem could be solve soon, bitcoin is just a decentralized currency
which is hard for the government to regulate, why would majority of the people risk their money using bitcoin when their purpose is just to transact.
swordling143

Activity: 360

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:10:03 AM

After the events of last week.

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?

If by strongest, it means the most preferred and used by all, then the answer would be yes. As of now, when people first hear about online currency, the first thing that comes in their mind will always be bitcoin. A lot of people would like and want to acquire bitcoin for themselves because they believe that it has a chance on getting a high value.
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:46:36 AM

bitkoin can't be considered the strongest world currency. Although there is no doubt that in the crypt world, bitcoin is the strongest currency, but can't be compared with the currency fiat, because the US dollar is the most popular and strong currency in the real world

Yes bitcoin is now one of the strong currency in world and day by day its going more strong because in this year a lot of countries have join bitcoin and some of them have made bitcoin legal and recently some rich countries have also accept bitcoin because bitcoin is now one of the fast growing currency in world and I’m sure that in coming time bitcoin will be more strong than ever and the users will be also increased.
Gloria23u

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:51:12 AM

The value of bitcoin is second only to that of gold, though we do not know if the future will be the first
Rono

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:33:12 PM

Bitcoin is strongest Currency In The World.Now a days its not so Good Level.Everything Has Ups and Down .Sooner It will Be Okay I Think.

══════════════☛MORBEX.FINANCE☚═════════════
Giving Your Savings The Opportunity To Grow
sugiri

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

★Jetwin.com★

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:36:33 PM

It is not the strongest currency yet but it has the capacity of being one with number of bigger companies supporting it on the rise.

Galahad111

Activity: 340
Merit: 122

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:25:08 PM

It's not the strongest or stable. But it's really one of the most expensive. And I can predict that it's headed for the price of gold if it continues on this path for sure.
You are making the money with the bitcoin because it is the main source of the earning and the money has a lot of the fun with the bitcoin I am buying the bitcoin and I am investing in the bitcoin now. It is the main reason why the bitcoin has a lot of the money and I can wait till the price of the bitcoin will be high I have the bitcoin now because the bitcoin is now going to be the best price of the money.
Exactly! Its not really currency till date, as its being widely considered as an Asset or Investment module. But ya it is used as currency to trade goods and services, but not widely its being accepted. So I believe its not the right time to term Bitcoin the strongest currency. During too much Volatility, the currency usability dips down, as it becomes stable to some value, the transaction for purchasing increases.
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:01:10 PM

Definitely indeed.money tends to make everything in the current scenario. if you have cash then all thing will go alon wit you indvidula will respect you if you are wealthy. your sociable status is calculated from your wealth. your residing regular is identified by your spending capability. so anywhere you go cash should be an issue for the existence. with out money, you cannot imagine a solitary moment in your daily life. so I also think that cash is above all the things...igh.s
Indeed, bitcoin is at present working hard to be the best currency of the world and is on its way to wear the crown of world best currency and asset.

Bitcoin is the one which is increasing in value exponentially over days and nights. Bitcoin has made legal in most of the developed countries and others are on their way to declare it as legal currency. The more people getting aware to bitcoin, the more chances are there for bitcoin to become the strongest currency.
Exactly! Though bitcoin is the most expensive currency not only in the world of crypto currency but in the world of regular currencies as well. There is no match of bitcoin in term of market price. The thing is market price alone does not make any currency the strongest currency of the world. There are still lot of things which bitcoin has to do in order to become the top leading currency of the entire world.
Apple Mac

Activity: 264

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:10:36 PM

Nope, it wouldn't take a whole lot to get the numbers to start going down (compared to other currencies).

True, we cannot counsider bitcoin as one of the strongest currency given the fact that country who have accepted this is lesser compared to the fiat nowadays, and also for the disadvantages that it has.

rfouziha

Activity: 160
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:15:33 PM

This question is raised in March 2013, I was surprised by the reply from the forum members they predicted that bitcoin is going to be the strongest currency in the world that took place after 4 year of their prediction. I believe still bitcoin has the potential to strong and consistent it value to prove that it is the strongest in the world and people who not associates with bitcoin will regret later.
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:17:52 PM

Nope, it wouldn't take a whole lot to get the numbers to start going down (compared to other currencies).

True, we cannot counsider bitcoin as one of the strongest currency given the fact that country who have accepted this is lesser compared to the fiat nowadays, and also for the disadvantages that it has.

But Bitcoin has a high price at the moment than any other coin. This is my estimation Wink
Thasins61

Activity: 44

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:14:19 PM

No, strongest currency mean stable price and can’t changes fast .

bitcoin is very expensive currency in the world
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: