Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:58:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin now the strongest currency in the world?  (Read 42168 times)
lvincent

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:32:06 PM

Well bitcoin really has a high value but i can't agree with you if you're saying that it is the strongest currency in the world, for me bitcoin capabilities as a currency is still limited it although in some aspect it really surpass other currency like in value example but the fact that not everyone is accepting bitcoin is a big challenge for bitcoin as a currency.

webdevmastery

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:01:48 PM

Obviously yes it is, There is no doubt that bitcoin is already the highest currency and it surpasses the highest world currency which i believe is euro. The value of bitcoins is very high today that's why everyone is interested in investing on this coins.
trako

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:04:31 PM

yes and valued and strong if we look at value and ascension. but the area of use is narrow. has not reached everywhere yet. The dollar is stronger now. because the state is making war for the dollar. money gun politics. they make the dollar stronger. but in the near future bitcoin will demolish this entire system.
longyenthanh

Activity: 1221
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:42:42 PM

Bitcoin strongest currency is definitely not. But among the cryptocurrencies is the strongest. For most people, bitcoin is something they don't understand.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1652
Merit: 629

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:52:49 PM

In my opinion the strongest money is USD first, then Gold and after them Bitcoin. However, in crytocurrency world Bitcoin is the strongest money.
huige007

Activity: 887
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:06:44 PM

i think so bitcoin is strongest currency in the world because bitcoin paying most of online job now
If we look at this thing from one perspective, then bitcoin is no doubt the strongest currency in this world as there is no other currency which is having this much of market price as bitcoin is having. On the other hand, bitcoin is only lacking because of the fact that it has not been declared as legal currency and still most of the people don’t actually believe in bitcoin. Till that time, it is hard to rank bitcoin as strongest currency.
dmamigo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:35:57 PM

Surely it is, Bitcoin is one of the most strongest currency, crypto currency to be precise. But I doubt even now most countries don't accept it as legal tender.
Mostly its been still considered as Investment module. Mostly for most people its still a more investment opportunity than a currency which can be used to transact.
hynext

Activity: 350
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:50:08 PM

Yes this year bitcoin is the strongest currency of them all. Bitcoin rocks, but bitcoin has volatile any moment may be dump. I have faith in this digital currency so we want bright future then save it now.
criz2fer

Activity: 672
Merit: 127

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:03:55 PM

I think Bitcoin can not be considered the strongest currency in the world because the strongest currency is US Dollars and bitcoin is one of cryptocurrency and many say that bitcoin is easy to earn because you have many ways to earn btc like mining, trading, gambling and more. But bitcoin is the strongest of all cryptocurrency because of its price.
I fully agree...it can't be called the most powerful currency in the world...you can't even pay it everywhere.. in the future anything can happen, but at this moment the dollar is the strongest

Yes, I do agree, if the question was, is bitcoin strongest cryptocurrency ? with no doubt I would have said yes, but here it is the strongest currency is the question, so bitcoin is not the strongest currency.
Generally, I also agree. Since bitcoin reaches its ATH again, more and more altcoins drops in terms of btc price but there are crypto currencies that are also strong in USD like ETH which also reach its ATH recently.  I think in price and functionality will be the great deal not who is the strongest because they have different uses in terms of platforms they offer.

01asd

Activity: 238
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:07:01 PM

After the events of last week. I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?
Yes l agree that bitcoin now is powerful currency because of its value now who's very expensive and it will be more expensive in few months. Many countries now are very interested at bitcoin because of the big benefits promising price value now of bitcoin that can give to every people who will accept bitcoin. If bitcoin will be the strongest currency to all the world bitcoin will control all over the world. So it's possible we can have a one world government to control everything by one ruler as a king to his kingdom.

No, every currency has its own uniqueness. For example, when you are shopping in the market, you will definitely use a regular currency according to your country. Because not all markets accept cryptocurrency, let alone the traditional market. There is also a cryptocurrency named Dogecoin whose price never changes, cryptocurrency will not give us any profit or loss, but Dogecoin is great for transactions. The fee is a bit and it makes people prefer Dogecoin over Bitcoin for transactions. People use Bitcoin usually for long-term investments. Some use Waves for short-term investments, and many more currencies with their uniqueness.
yanlap

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:14:47 PM

Most people who don't like bitcoin is they don' unerstnd. A time pastes they'll understand the objective at the rearof bitcoin and will accept it. My spouse is one, and so i hope eventually I can get her a diamond with bitcoin and she or he will realize it dass
It is just the start. It will take a lot of time for the things to settle down in a way things needs to be done. Though bitcoin has evolved as the best crypto currency in the entire world but even then it is too early to comment on this thing. There are likely chances of bitcoin to become the strongest currency of the world but still it needs to have lot of time to work in a way it actually has to work.
innocent93
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:31:53 PM

I think bitcoin is the most expensive currency in the world. I dont know the price of diamonds but the value of bitcoin is going in that direction.
uncleduckerr

Activity: 202
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:28:07 PM

After the events of last week.

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?

Not quite yet but wait until bitcoin hits price tag 100k then people will begin to take bitcoin seriously. Better yet I hope one day McAfee statement comes true and bitcoin hits 1 million not because we all will have more money than now if invested but because then they can't ignore the strength of bitcoin. It is fun to ignore a niche but a niche stops becoming a niche when mainstream media begins to endorse it fully. The beginning of the fun has begun sit back and grab your popcorn ladies and gents.

twicezeroiszero

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:42:30 PM

Most people who don't like bitcoin is they don' unerstnd. A time pastes they'll understand the objective at the rearof bitcoin and will accept it. My spouse is one, and so i hope eventually I can get her a diamond with bitcoin and she or he will realize it dass
It is just the start. It will take a lot of time for the things to settle down in a way things needs to be done. Though bitcoin has evolved as the best crypto currency in the entire world but even then it is too early to comment on this thing. There are likely chances of bitcoin to become the strongest currency of the world but still it needs to have lot of time to work in a way it actually has to work.
"The best crypto currency" is not Bitcoin and no crypto currency is the best Smiley.
Almost cryptocurrencies all have problem in system, but about the value, Bitcoin is really better than other cryptocurrencies.

Tra

╓███▄
                            ]████▌
                            ]███▀
         ╓▄▄█████████▄▄    ,▄█▀  
      ▄████▀▀█████µ   `▀▓██▀`    

╓████╜   ╙███████▄▄█▀▀`▀▄    
   ]███▌        "▀██████▌    ▓Ç  
   ]███        ,▄█▀" ▀████   ]█  

▓██      ▄█▀▀     ▓███▌  á█  
     ▀██╖ ╓▄█▀        ▓███▌ ▄█▌  
       ▀███▒         ╓███████`   

,▄██╜"▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀      
   ,▄██▀                         
  ▄██▌                           

╓████▌                           
█████┘                           
 ▀▀▀                             
ion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
 Transitions You to A Crypto-ready Society 

Github   Telegram   Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Reddit   Youtube
 TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO 
u
\ \ \ \
/ / / /
PRE-SALE STARTS APRIL 15, 2018
/ / / /
\ \ \ \
u
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
johny1512

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:55:50 PM

As far as I know about crypto currencies I would say that there is no doubt btc is the strongest crypto currency because the strength of currency can be calculated by its demand and btc is demanding in each part of world which is very beautiful and healthy for btc and made him strongest in the eye of world
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:37:00 AM

No it is not. No one controls it and if there is any mistake in transactions, no one will return you Bitcoins you lost. It is simply a very valuable currency. But in other hand in it independence!
For me, this is not a Currency… Oh did I just say it’s not a Currency? That’s a little thing, cos I’m taking it easy on it. Someone even said it is not a Currency, and neither is it a Cryptocurrency. By the way, it is decentralized, a real currency is always centralized and not decentralized.

It is not legalized by the government and you can’t see it representing any country when currencies are mentioned. So it’s an Asset (digital-asset) for investment. Don’t think I’m against Bitcoin, I’m not…why should I be? I’m just pointing out the real facts.
CHENIEN

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 05:26:57 AM

Mostly different country's are now rapidly increasing using bitcoin for direct transactions. Increasing of registered people everyday. So a matter of fact we can say that bitcoin is now one of the  strongest currency in the world.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
paul00

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:11:14 AM

I want to be realistic in this matter. I don’t consider bitcoin to be the strongest currency yet specially when it is not yet declared as an official currency. I still think that US dollars is still the strongest currency that exist since we are all depending the values of our money on it, even bitcoin.
Prince786

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:17:25 AM

Bitcoin is still not the strongest currency in the world for now, we still have to wait a year to make bitcoin the strongest currency in the world.Bitcoin popularity is growing and it will be the beginning of a full monetary revolution, but it still needs time.Bitcoin is popular and everywhere most people wants to invest in bitcoin.
mrproblem

Activity: 392
Merit: 24

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:41:17 AM

It is not a strong currency according to economics. It is the best earning money tool around the world.
There are lots of people just learning it today even if I talked one of my friend a few hours ago. HE just started investing.
This means it will attrack much more people for a while.
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: