Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 12:38:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin now the strongest currency in the world?  (Read 42168 times)
Wagako

Activity: 249
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:29:31 PM

Yes,Bitcoin is now the strongest currency in the world. It has strong security system and the transaction system is also good.Moreover, the other currency also follow Bitcoin.For those,It is strongest currency.
Not only that because bitcoin is the strongest cryptocurrency because no matter what happened about bitcoin it is still increasing. As you can observe bitcoin has been banned by the different country then bitcoin still exist and it will never become worthless.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
JRDuran

Activity: 145
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:39:21 PM

Base on my reading in different sections yes. And I think the price will grow always.
dogeeeeeeee2

Activity: 39

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:02:34 PM

The answer is yes. Bitcoin passes everything in this world even with golds and diamonds to become the most expensive assets in this world.
Derrick

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:31:05 AM

Not too powerful, bitcoin is simply started to blossom in some place in the world. Have to spread it around the world before it finally end up being the strongest forex on the planet.
Yes we need more to spread it in the whole world if we see all people in the world using bitcoin that is the time we say that this is the strongest currency in the world.
Indeed bitcoin is now the strongest currency in the world and this is because the reason is that bitcoin has get a high price as compare to other currencies and also the rate of bitcoin is increasing more and more and no one can defeat rate of bitcoin.
abayan

Activity: 686
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:05:44 PM

Not too powerful, bitcoin is simply started to blossom in some place in the world. Have to spread it around the world before it finally end up being the strongest forex on the planet.
Yes we need more to spread it in the whole world if we see all people in the world using bitcoin that is the time we say that this is the strongest currency in the world.
Indeed bitcoin is now the strongest currency in the world and this is because the reason is that bitcoin has get a high price as compare to other currencies and also the rate of bitcoin is increasing more and more and no one can defeat rate of bitcoin.

In terms of value and potential, I considerably agree that bitcoin is leading the power but as for legal acceptance and purchasing, I think BTC still have to earn trust from among the government so that they won't make any action to disable the ability of bitcoin to continuously grow in the market of currency.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄           ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:53:50 PM

After the events of last week.

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?

Big or Small.
For me "Big or Small" it doesn't matter as long as bitcoin can make a profit.
Bitcoin is really very small  in number. But, has a very high "price" value when compared with other coin alt (including fiat money).
jeanpadel14

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:51:12 AM

Right now it is not yet the strongest currency since it is not yet known and used by all people. Not all countries accept the bitcoin in their country.But if we look at the bitcoin on the other hand it is the stongest cryptocurrency in the world.But today we need to spread the knowledge of bitcoin to increase the users and investors so that in the coming years it became the strongest currency in the world.

▶▶  [ WHITEPAPER ]  ◀◀            i v y            ▶▶  [ JOIN US NOW! ]  ◀◀
Ivy Disrupts The US$5 Trillion Per Day Money Transfer Market
TELEGRAM     ●    FACEBOOK    ●     TWITTER     ●    YOUTUBE    ●     LINKEDIN
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:05:55 AM

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?
I don't think we can conclude that already because to be remembered, bitcoin is not yet legalized worldwide so the actual use of it is not as wide as the existing currencies like dollar. Bitcoin has the potential I think on becoming the world currency and the strongest but I think it would take up a very long before that thing happens in the actual time.
Bitcoin is not the strongest currency in the world, it is just the most valued, and by the way, I don’t even think if I should be calling it a currency, because it is a digital asset and not a currency. In terms of being the strongest, I think we should be pointing out to the dollars, pounds and euros… but as for Bitcoin, nope, it’s not and it’s also not fully legalized. Even if it’s legalized, it can’t be used as a currency.
boksoon

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:40:10 AM

The currency of bitcoin is not stable but comparing with other currency obviously its a big difference but for the future or for the next generation no one can predict if bitcoin stay longer or still hanging down until it is back into small amount. however bitcoin even if it is price dump until now don't lose you're hope just keep hold tight because bitcoin can survive for all the people who will need help in terms of financial
Images21

Activity: 567
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:13:09 AM

Bitcoin is indeed too small in comparison to other fiat currency in the world, even to consider the fact that Bitcoin is being circulated not just in one or two countries but around the world for as long as Bitcoin is acceptable and considered legal. For now, it cannot be considered the strongest currency in the world. But when we take a look at the situation of cryptocurrency, Bitcoin is and will always be the leading currency.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
DPrillio

Activity: 693

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:18:47 AM

Right now it is not yet the strongest currency since it is not yet known and used by all people. Not all countries accept the bitcoin in their country.But if we look at the bitcoin on the other hand it is the stongest cryptocurrency in the world.But today we need to spread the knowledge of bitcoin to increase the users and investors so that in the coming years it became the strongest currency in the world.
Yes, i agree that bitcoin is not yet the strongest currency compared to the real currency specially USD, even though how big its value but still we cannot change the fact that it is a crypto currency and the whole world is not yet fully adopt on most specially those country that striving hard for the internet connection, but maybe time come that the new era of digital technology then the full blast of bitcoin will follow and soon it will be the strongest and might be a universal currency in the world.

Brat ipoh

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:36:17 AM

I do not think so, because now there are so many who oppose bitcoin and bitcoin
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:40:01 AM

In our current time, I think bitcoin is the greatest currency in the entire world because of its price. All of the currency here in the world, no money can defeat the price of one bitcoin which now reach approximately $12000 and as time passes by it still getting higher and higher.

Bitcoin is a currency but only for investment so that we could earn the US Dollar to be use on spending. You should consider that bitcoin currency is nothing without the power of US dollar. If the US dollar won't recognized bitcoin do you think you could still use bitcoin anywhere? In addition, not all people knows how to use bitcoin currency especially in the poor countries unlike US dollar that even children knew how to use it therefore how it become be strongest if it cannot be use by other people?
Smokey Bob

Activity: 106

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:40:58 AM

There are so many borderline retarded answers in this thread. Why do people say stuff like "yeah it's very powerful it has high price super powerful". Jesus christ, that's not an answer. That's not even a sentence. How do you guys function in day to day life?

Anyways. The answer depends on what you mean by "powerful". Bitcoin has certainly appreciated a lot, but with that appreciation has come an increase in transaction costs. With transaction costs of >10$ Bitcoin is not fitted to be used as a currency. Thus it cannot be the strongest currency, as it isn't a currency.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:37:52 PM

No, Bitcoin is not the strongest currency in the world at the moment because of:
Its volatile nature. Its unstabilty stops it from being a mainstream currency.
Decentralisation. As no authority is there to make or check regulations, makes it less impactable on the economy.
Unacceptance. As long as it is not accepted worldwide, it will not become a strong currency.
At present, Bitcoin is more of an asset than a currency and as long as the above are not corrected, Bitcoin will not become a mainstream currency.
winteroxalis

Activity: 38

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:55:09 PM

Bitcoin is still a relatively small market compared to what it could be, it doesn't take significant amounts of money to move the market price up or down, and thus the price of a bitcoin is still very volatile.
Sophia29

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:27:40 PM

Dollar still hold the record for the strongest currency in the world now, now about your question if size matter indeed it is matter it is always base on how many are usibg certain type of currency
Dark Sky

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:30:38 PM

No, Bitcoin is not the strongest currency in the world at the moment because of:
Its volatile nature. Its unstabilty stops it from being a mainstream currency.
Decentralisation. As no authority is there to make or check regulations, makes it less impactable on the economy.
Unacceptance. As long as it is not accepted worldwide, it will not become a strong currency.
At present, Bitcoin is more of an asset than a currency and as long as the above are not corrected, Bitcoin will not become a mainstream currency.
Bitcoin is a digital currency and just online users are know that what is bitcoin and how this forum use, so they know the value of bitcoin that's why bitcoin is strongest currency for those who know their value, so bitcoin will legalized in all over the world and it will strongest currency.

butcherme

Activity: 368
Merit: 18

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:44:10 PM

Maybe for those who are aware of bitcoin. Bitcoin is not yet known by majority of people. Lucky for those people who are aware of the advantages of having and using bitcoin. Bitcoin is convenient to use for transactions such as: sending money, receiving money, paying bills and a lot more. It is also profitable since it's price is volatile.
doomloop

Activity: 2324
Merit: 582

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:35:21 PM

The answer is yes. Bitcoin passes everything in this world even with golds and diamonds to become the most expensive assets in this world.
You are right gold is nothing in front of bitcoin and it has crossed all the limits like bitcoin is at high place. Now bitcoin has become very common and well wanted currency at this time. Bitcoin is being use by a lot of investors and almost all people are now ready to invest in bitcoin. now everything is getting down because of bitcoin  and high level observation of people is in favor of bitcoin today and they knows bitcoin will give them future indeed.

Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: